The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Beyond Hallow's Grove  (Read 6878 times)

Offline Tina

• Kuddly Kitten
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online
  • People have put me down, but i get right back up.
    • Awards
  • Species: Kobold
  • Coloring: Brown
  • Height: 3 ft
  • Weight: 65 pounds
  • Build: Pretty pudgy
  • Currently: Feeling hungry.
Re: Beyond Hallow's Grove
« Reply #90 on: December 02, 2015, 11:20:42 PM »
(Never fight my character at night since her powers are based on shadow. )

The red eyes had disappeared when the beast fell but minutes later a black Silivan girl came into view down the path. She was known to townsfolk as Reyela, a girl who lived with her mother in a forest cabin not to far from the town. Her mother was an alchemists
"Is everything alright!? What...what is that?" She said with fear in her voice as she pointed at the beast.
  • Avatar by: Plasma-snake on Deviantart
Current fursona: Tina

Pet's name: Star
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

Offline Naval

• Eager Elephant
  • *Sounds of crunching seashells*
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Garthim
  • Coloring: Oynx with shine over the exoskeleton, muddy brown hairs, with royal purple eyes.
  • Height: 6.7ft
  • Weight: 270lbs
  • Build: Bulky and bumpy, with a top heavy build.
  • Currently: Looking for a crystal... maybe one that has a darker color.
« Reply #91 on: December 03, 2015, 02:26:57 PM »
  Zed took one good look at the beast and licked his beak .."It's blood tastes or fruit and sugar..And yes...I'll go.." He turned around to flick his clothes and walked with one hand behind his back.
  • Avatar by: A picture from Google.
You know the greatest thing I can feel, is the feeling that when I have helped someone. That memory and act of kindness helps to mold them into something great. That thought, that feeling can't be beat. - This guy.

Offline Kyle MaJoi

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • The Void is Calling...
    • Steam
    • Awards
  • Species: Cat/Wolf Hybrid. His true form is too hideous to describe.
  • Coloring: He has dark green fur and gray stripes down his back and tail. His eyes are black and have glowing, lime green pupils.
  • Height: 6'2"
  • Build: Very lean and slightly muscular.
  • Currently: I answered their calls... they wanna go to Toco Bell for dinner ;D
« Reply #92 on: December 03, 2015, 03:13:17 PM »
"Yeah, the Hunters killed it!" One of the villagers called over to the Silivan girl, "We're handing it's head up over at the church!"

The bunny girl led the two to her home, which was a small cottage made of planks of wood and clay. She let the hunters enter her home, and led them to her brother, who lay in his bed with a warm cloth over his head.

"He's really sick." The said, sitting down at a nearby chair, "I've tried to use healing magic on him, but mine isn't strong enough. And I don't have any medicine..."
“The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown”
― H.P. Lovecraft

Offline Naval

• Eager Elephant
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Oynx with shine over the exoskeleton, muddy brown hairs, with royal purple eyes.
« Reply #93 on: December 03, 2015, 03:20:09 PM »
The doc was quite but went over to him and poked his skin and rubbed his arms and after a while of watching and thinking. Then he takes a root and breaks it to have it's juices pour on his skin and places a rose leaf onto a wound with the root juice.."This..may sting, but at least it will make copeing easier.."
You know the greatest thing I can feel, is the feeling that when I have helped someone. That memory and act of kindness helps to mold them into something great. That thought, that feeling can't be beat. - This guy.

Offline Kyle MaJoi

• Foxy Fox
  • The Void is Calling...
    • Steam
    • Awards
  • Coloring: He has dark green fur and gray stripes down his back and tail. His eyes are black and have glowing, lime green pupils.
« Reply #94 on: December 03, 2015, 03:23:08 PM »
The bunny girl's brother moaned for a moment, then calmed down as the root juice did it's work on the wound on his arm.

"W-what it that?" The bunny girl asked.
“The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown”
― H.P. Lovecraft

Offline Naval

• Eager Elephant
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #95 on: December 03, 2015, 03:25:59 PM »
The doc looks back and takes a container of blood.."It's a Gunger root..helps with pain and stress and the leaf closes wounds..now what color is your brothers blood?" He looks back at him and rubbed his head.."What is wrong with your brother?"

Offline Kyle MaJoi

• Foxy Fox
  • The Void is Calling...
    • Steam
    • Awards
« Reply #96 on: December 03, 2015, 03:58:07 PM »
((I'm back :D. Had to start a batch of sauce for dinner)

"His blood is red." She replied with a raised eyebrow, "A-and he was out on the pastors collecting corn when he scratched his arm on a rusty scythe. He's been bed ridden since then, w-with a fever."
― H.P. Lovecraft

Offline Naval

• Eager Elephant
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #97 on: December 03, 2015, 04:08:53 PM »
(I understand.)

I nod as I look back and feel like a dummy for not seeing this before..all he needed was a bite of Day bloom flower and some rest..Soo I took a bowl and mashed up a Day bloom flower and set the mush in a glass I got from the closeest cabnet..

"Ok miss, feed this to your brother, and in the moring he will be healed, but not in working condtion.. Soo he need to be easy going for a cuople of days. But he'll be fine."

Offline Rho'Syn Ilwynog

• Foxy Fox
  • Being my 1337 self
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Augmented Fox
  • Coloring: Red fox pattern, neon green hair, Augmented arms, augmented eyes
  • Height: A little taller than usual
  • Build: Medium
  • Currently: Lurking
« Reply #98 on: December 03, 2015, 04:36:33 PM »
Rhosyn smiled. "Thank you doctor. You are indeed helping."

She took a look around and found a small chair, setting herself down in it gently. She loved the thrill of the fight, but it took a toll on her body some times. Smiling sweetly at the girl, she asked. "Do you by any chance have a glass of water? I'm rather parched..."

Offline Kyle MaJoi

• Foxy Fox
  • The Void is Calling...
    • Steam
    • Awards
« Reply #99 on: December 03, 2015, 04:41:00 PM »
"Th-thank you." She replied, going to a cabinet to grab a spoon and the sitting on the edge of her brother bed to feed him. She then grabbed a glass from another cabinet and, from an old sink, poured Rhosyn a glass of water and gave it to her.

She then looked back at the hunters and said, "My name is Susy, and my brother is Tobby." After giving her brother a spoon full of the medicine, she put the bowl aside and then said, "I'm happy that the Lord sent you people to this village to save us... I feel a lot better knowing that the sacrifices have been put to an end."
― H.P. Lovecraft

Offline Rho'Syn Ilwynog

• Foxy Fox
  • Being my 1337 self
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #100 on: December 03, 2015, 04:57:42 PM »
Rhosyn drank and felt her energy return to her slowly.

"You did well. The lord sees the suffering and sends His agents to heal that which is dying or lost. Like the father." she ruffled the bunnies hair affectionately.

"It is a dark time we live in, but if we all work together, we can keep the light held aloft."

Offline Kyle MaJoi

• Foxy Fox
  • The Void is Calling...
    • Steam
    • Awards
« Reply #101 on: December 03, 2015, 04:59:37 PM »
Suso chuckles as the huntress ruffles her hair, but her ears then pick up when she hears a new voice from outside.

"What on earth!?" The voice yelled, as if shocked from seeing something.
― H.P. Lovecraft

Offline Rho'Syn Ilwynog

• Foxy Fox
  • Being my 1337 self
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #102 on: December 03, 2015, 05:09:09 PM »
Rhosyn stood up.

"What did you hear child?"

Offline Kyle MaJoi

• Foxy Fox
  • The Void is Calling...
    • Steam
    • Awards
« Reply #103 on: December 03, 2015, 05:13:35 PM »
Susy went over to the door and looked out side to see a skunk dressed in a fancy white and red uniform, gazing at the beast's corpse as the townsfolk had finished putting its head on the church. The skunk road on a horse and carried a brown bag around his shoulder.
― H.P. Lovecraft

Offline Rho'Syn Ilwynog

• Foxy Fox
  • Being my 1337 self
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #104 on: December 03, 2015, 05:15:01 PM »
Rhosyn looked over her shoulder and stepped outside to see the rider.

((Do I know what uniform they are wearing?))