The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Beyond Hallow's Grove  (Read 6874 times)

Offline Kyle MaJoi

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • The Void is Calling...
    • Steam
    • Awards
  • Species: Cat/Wolf Hybrid. His true form is too hideous to describe.
  • Coloring: He has dark green fur and gray stripes down his back and tail. His eyes are black and have glowing, lime green pupils.
  • Height: 6'2"
  • Build: Very lean and slightly muscular.
  • Currently: I answered their calls... they wanna go to Toco Bell for dinner ;D
Re: Beyond Hallow's Grove
« Reply #120 on: December 04, 2015, 02:45:37 PM »
The messenger looked over and asked, "Are you a strong hunter like Rhosyn?"
“The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown”
― H.P. Lovecraft

Offline Naval

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online
  • *Sounds of crunching seashells*
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Garthim
  • Coloring: Oynx with shine over the exoskeleton, muddy brown hairs, with royal purple eyes.
  • Height: 6.7ft
  • Weight: 270lbs
  • Build: Bulky and bumpy, with a top heavy build.
  • Currently: Looking for a crystal... maybe one that has a darker color.
« Reply #121 on: December 04, 2015, 03:06:43 PM »
  Zed couldn't help but smile under his mask.. Which he flicked his coat and tapped his caned."Oh course..I'm Doctor Zed, slayer of evil and healer of life. Plus I helped deafeat that monster in the town. Did I not?"
  • Avatar by: A picture from Google.
You know the greatest thing I can feel, is the feeling that when I have helped someone. That memory and act of kindness helps to mold them into something great. That thought, that feeling can't be beat. - This guy.

Offline Kyle MaJoi

• Foxy Fox
  • The Void is Calling...
    • Steam
    • Awards
  • Coloring: He has dark green fur and gray stripes down his back and tail. His eyes are black and have glowing, lime green pupils.
« Reply #122 on: December 04, 2015, 04:13:52 PM »
"Ah, very good!" The messenger said with a smile, then calling out, "If there are any other hunters in this town, you are welcome to come!"
“The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown”
― H.P. Lovecraft

Offline Rho'Syn Ilwynog

• Foxy Fox
  • Being my 1337 self
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Augmented Fox
  • Coloring: Red fox pattern, neon green hair, Augmented arms, augmented eyes
  • Height: A little taller than usual
  • Build: Medium
  • Currently: Lurking
« Reply #123 on: December 04, 2015, 04:37:41 PM »
Rhosyn looked around to the town. Celebration was high, the priest, hopefully, had learned his lesson, and after the meeting she would swing by and check up on them. She had faith that everything would be okay.

"Yes, messenger, I am prepared. I will gather my steed and I will meet you here."

She turned back to the cottage, going to Susy.

"Child, I will be gone for a time, but I trust this doctor's word and I will be checking in on you and your village again. If anything goes wrong, I will be the the cathedral ((insert direction of cathedral here)). Send help there if you need it, and I will be here as fast as the Lord's wings can take me."

Offline Kyle MaJoi

• Foxy Fox
  • The Void is Calling...
    • Steam
    • Awards
« Reply #124 on: December 04, 2015, 04:40:48 PM »
"Thank you," Susy said with a hopeful smile, "May the Lord guide you, good huntress."

"Come on!" The snobby messenger said, "Let's leave already! These deathly woods are sending chills down my spine."
― H.P. Lovecraft

Offline Naval

• Eager Elephant
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Oynx with shine over the exoskeleton, muddy brown hairs, with royal purple eyes.
« Reply #125 on: December 04, 2015, 04:42:18 PM »
The docotor looked at his wise worded friend.."Would you like me to stay behind or go with?"
You know the greatest thing I can feel, is the feeling that when I have helped someone. That memory and act of kindness helps to mold them into something great. That thought, that feeling can't be beat. - This guy.

Offline Rho'Syn Ilwynog

• Foxy Fox
  • Being my 1337 self
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #126 on: December 04, 2015, 04:50:39 PM »
"This sounds very important. For the sake of all here, I think any able bodied fighter should come."

She looked around at the celebrating villagers.

"Give me a moment..."

She walked up to the celebrating crowd, putting herself on the platform the bunny was going to be torched on, looking over the crowd, waiting for it to be a little quieter.

Offline Kyle MaJoi

• Foxy Fox
  • The Void is Calling...
    • Steam
    • Awards
« Reply #127 on: December 04, 2015, 04:52:56 PM »
((Are you planing to form a.... Hunting Party!? :D))

The crowd noticed the huntress stepping onto the platform and took a moment off of their celebrating to see what she wanted to say.
― H.P. Lovecraft

Offline Naval

• Eager Elephant
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #128 on: December 04, 2015, 04:54:26 PM »
The doc was silent but plotted his thoughts on how this could be turned into his favor as he stood next to the stage and held his cane like a classy gentle bird.

Offline Rho'Syn Ilwynog

• Foxy Fox
  • Being my 1337 self
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #129 on: December 04, 2015, 05:15:16 PM »
((You could say that :D INCOMING SPEECH))

"Ladies, Gentlemen, young and old, the Church is calling me away for a meeting of great import, and in these dark times, we need as many able bodied men, women, and furs as we can find to combat the darkness. Those who have families, please stay to defend the hearth, but to those who wish to fight the darkness at it's font, I offer an invitation to come with me. There will be those who can train you to fight, and perhaps some day become hunters yourselves. Whether to defend your family, hunt for the glory of proving yourself, or for your faith in the Lord above, I offer this path. If you wish to come, gather a horse or transportation, say your goodbyes, and meet me in the northern part of town in two hours. We shall set off then."

She stepped off the platform and turned to the messenger.

"You have your answer. We will be ready in two hours. Rest your steed and we will be there soon."

Offline Naval

• Eager Elephant
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #130 on: December 04, 2015, 05:30:22 PM »
  I walk to my wise worderd fellow.."Wonderful display..It's a shame that the prize may be fought over.." He chuckles as he starts to talk to himself and stare at his cane..

Offline Kyle MaJoi

• Foxy Fox
  • The Void is Calling...
    • Steam
    • Awards
« Reply #131 on: December 04, 2015, 05:35:15 PM »
The crowd cheered from her words, as most of the men and women went to gather their old farming tools, guns, and weapons and began to prepare them as the farmers went to gather as much food as they could carry for the trip. As fast as the meeting had ended, the whole town was busy.

The messenger got off os his steed and grinned at such a sight, swiping an apple from a farmer walking boy to casual enjoy it. Susy walked up to Rhosyn and commented, "I've never seen this town so active."
― H.P. Lovecraft

Offline Rho'Syn Ilwynog

• Foxy Fox
  • Being my 1337 self
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #132 on: December 04, 2015, 05:48:48 PM »
Rhosyn saw the messenger stealing the apple and shot him an icy cold gaze.

She turned to Susy. "It's hope, child. Hope is a powerful force, and once these people have it, it will light against the deepest darkness." she smiled warmly. Not long ago she would have given anything to see the village that was going to hang her for her deformities turn so quickly. She was glad this village was different.

Offline Kyle MaJoi

• Foxy Fox
  • The Void is Calling...
    • Steam
    • Awards
Re: Beyond Hallow\'s Grove
« Reply #133 on: December 04, 2015, 06:04:00 PM »
((I'll be back in a little bit. This is getting good!!!)

Post Merge: December 04, 2015, 09:21:26 PM
Rhosyn saw the messenger stealing the apple and shot him an icy cold gaze.

She turned to Susy. "It's hope, child. Hope is a powerful force, and once these people have it, it will light against the deepest darkness." she smiled warmly. Not long ago she would have given anything to see the village that was going to hang her for her deformities turn so quickly. She was glad this village was different.

As the townsfolk went to work preparing, the messenger walked up the dead, headless beast to analyze it's body. "A rather powerful creature indeed." He commented, taking a bite out of his apple, "I guess doing like this is to be expected from a Class A hunter of the Holy Church. Very impressive, I must admit."
« Last Edit: December 04, 2015, 09:21:26 PM by Kyle MaJoi, Reason: Merged DoublePost »
― H.P. Lovecraft

Offline Rho'Syn Ilwynog

• Foxy Fox
  • Being my 1337 self
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #134 on: December 04, 2015, 11:28:04 PM »
"Indeed... so astute for the foot lackey of said church, that preys on the weak and defenseless." she said coldly.