The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Beyond Hallow's Grove  (Read 6877 times)

Offline Tina

• Kuddly Kitten
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online
  • People have put me down, but i get right back up.
    • Awards
  • Species: Kobold
  • Coloring: Brown
  • Height: 3 ft
  • Weight: 65 pounds
  • Build: Pretty pudgy
  • Currently: Feeling hungry.
Re: Beyond Hallow's Grove
« Reply #135 on: December 04, 2015, 11:45:01 PM »
(I unfortunately may have to leave this rp. I don't want to cause I thinks it's cool but I keep falling behind because of school and timezones.)
  • Avatar by: Plasma-snake on Deviantart
Current fursona: Tina

Pet's name: Star
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

Offline Kyle MaJoi

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • The Void is Calling...
    • Steam
    • Awards
  • Species: Cat/Wolf Hybrid. His true form is too hideous to describe.
  • Coloring: He has dark green fur and gray stripes down his back and tail. His eyes are black and have glowing, lime green pupils.
  • Height: 6'2"
  • Build: Very lean and slightly muscular.
  • Currently: I answered their calls... they wanna go to Toco Bell for dinner ;D
« Reply #136 on: December 05, 2015, 12:16:12 AM »
((Oh no! But if you ever wanna join the RP again, you'll always be welcomed back :)))
“The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown”
― H.P. Lovecraft

Offline Tina

• Kuddly Kitten
  • People have put me down, but i get right back up.
    • Awards
  • Species: Kobold
  • Coloring: Brown
  • Height: 3 ft
  • Weight: 65 pounds
  • Build: Pretty pudgy
  • Currently: Feeling hungry.
« Reply #137 on: December 05, 2015, 12:22:04 AM »
(Ok but I doubt i could come back, unless there is a long period where I don't have school.)
  • Avatar by: Plasma-snake on Deviantart
Current fursona: Tina

Pet's name: Star
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

Offline Kyle MaJoi

• Foxy Fox
  • The Void is Calling...
    • Steam
    • Awards
  • Coloring: He has dark green fur and gray stripes down his back and tail. His eyes are black and have glowing, lime green pupils.
Re: Beyond Hallow\'s Grove
« Reply #138 on: December 05, 2015, 12:25:35 AM »
"Indeed... so astute for the foot lackey of said church, that preys on the weak and defenseless." she said coldly.

The messenger made a frown, as he then took another bite of the apple and then threw it into the woods. "And that church you speak of," He the said with a smile, "Tis the Holy Church. So i'd watch your tongue if I were you, good huntress."

As he made his way back to his horse, about eighteen people had begun to gather to Rhosyn with their weapons and gear ready and their horses fed.

"We're ready."

Post Merge: December 05, 2015, 12:27:43 AM
(Ok but I doubt i could come back, unless there is a long period where I don't have school.)

((I understand, and I hope things go easy for you though ;)))
« Last Edit: December 05, 2015, 12:27:43 AM by Kyle MaJoi, Reason: Merged DoublePost »
“The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown”
― H.P. Lovecraft

Offline Rho'Syn Ilwynog

• Foxy Fox
  • Being my 1337 self
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Augmented Fox
  • Coloring: Red fox pattern, neon green hair, Augmented arms, augmented eyes
  • Height: A little taller than usual
  • Build: Medium
  • Currently: Lurking
« Reply #139 on: December 06, 2015, 02:15:49 AM »
Rhosyn nodded, pulling her white horse from it's space, and getting astride it.

"Very well, all who will follow, adventure awaits!"

((Sorry its been a busy day. Running around a ton))

Offline Kyle MaJoi

• Foxy Fox
  • The Void is Calling...
    • Steam
    • Awards
« Reply #140 on: December 06, 2015, 01:26:25 PM »
And as the crowd cheered, the messenger led the hunting party into the woods and on a dirt path. For two hours, they road through the woods, frightened by haunting gazes from the dark and bone chilling noises. Eventually, they came out of the forest and towards the shoreline, where they were met with a large gate that connected to a bridge that led into the ocean and to a large island, where the Holy Church had build their city and Cathedral.

The gate itself was very impressive, with four guards guarding the front while two manned gating turrets patrolled on top of the two towers that there on either side of the gate.

"State your business!" The guards ordered, holding flintlock rifles.

The messenger stopped his horse and got off, pulling a scroll from his bag as he then said, "As messenger of the Holy Church, I was ordered to gather hunters for the crisis in hand."

Crisis? The messenger never said anything about a crisis...
― H.P. Lovecraft

Offline Rho'Syn Ilwynog

• Foxy Fox
  • Being my 1337 self
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #141 on: December 07, 2015, 12:19:19 AM »
Rhosyn shifted on her seat. It was always a crisis with the Church... something would come up, they would be frightened of whatever the darkness had thrown at them this time, and would call it a "crisis". She knew better. Hopefully this was just the council being paranoid and not worse than most...

She looked to her allies, and smiled warmly. "It will be all right. This town is a bastion against the darkness. A light against the night. We will be safe, and I will make sure you are trained."

Offline Kyle MaJoi

• Foxy Fox
  • The Void is Calling...
    • Steam
    • Awards
« Reply #142 on: December 07, 2015, 01:40:17 AM »
(I'm sorry for being gone. Got a seasonal job DX))

With that, the gates opened and the hunting party was allowed to cross the long bridge and into the city of the Holy Church. The city had great, gothic styled buildings and small shops at every corner. People and horses crowded the streets as the hunting party advanded. From the looks the townsfolk were giving, they had never been in a  city like the Holy Church before.
― H.P. Lovecraft

Offline Rho'Syn Ilwynog

• Foxy Fox
  • Being my 1337 self
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #143 on: December 07, 2015, 02:40:46 AM »
Rhosyn smiled wide.

"Welcome, brothers and sisters, to the city of the Holy Church. There are few like it."

She looked to the messenger. "Say, lad, where is this meeting being held? I want to see if I can get my friends here some lodgings and ground under their feet before heading there."

((Yeah, Life to live XD I hear you))

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #144 on: December 07, 2015, 07:51:30 AM »
((What have I missed? I got really far behind.))

Offline Kyle MaJoi

• Foxy Fox
  • The Void is Calling...
    • Steam
    • Awards
« Reply #145 on: December 07, 2015, 04:40:37 PM »
((Rhosyn formed a hunting party and is now in the City of the Holy Church))

"Well, theres plenty of room for them to settle in this city, as well as markets and shops." The messenger replied with a shrug, "I don't think the council would be fond with having an entire group come to the meeting, so it would be best if you and the strongest hunters you have came, while your men settled down."
― H.P. Lovecraft

Offline Naval

• Eager Elephant
  • *Sounds of crunching seashells*
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Garthim
  • Coloring: Oynx with shine over the exoskeleton, muddy brown hairs, with royal purple eyes.
  • Height: 6.7ft
  • Weight: 270lbs
  • Build: Bulky and bumpy, with a top heavy build.
  • Currently: Looking for a crystal... maybe one that has a darker color.
« Reply #146 on: December 07, 2015, 04:41:04 PM »
  The doc had nodded and watched everyone with a silent and almost spooky gaze as his mask eyes lit up. Then under his breath he was plotting how to murder everyone he saw. Since he didn't trust a single  soul. Not even his own...
  • Avatar by: A picture from Google.
You know the greatest thing I can feel, is the feeling that when I have helped someone. That memory and act of kindness helps to mold them into something great. That thought, that feeling can't be beat. - This guy.

Offline Rho'Syn Ilwynog

• Foxy Fox
  • Being my 1337 self
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #147 on: December 07, 2015, 04:46:28 PM »
She nodded.

"You still have not answered where the meeting is taking place. I will pick the most skilled hunters and meet you there. I'm sure the council can wait for one of it's members for a few moments." she said smiling.

Offline Naval

• Eager Elephant
  • *Sounds of crunching seashells*
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Garthim
  • Coloring: Oynx with shine over the exoskeleton, muddy brown hairs, with royal purple eyes.
  • Height: 6.7ft
  • Weight: 270lbs
  • Build: Bulky and bumpy, with a top heavy build.
  • Currently: Looking for a crystal... maybe one that has a darker color.
« Reply #148 on: December 07, 2015, 04:49:30 PM »
  The doc watched the messager and folds his arms. "Does anyone have need of medical help?"
  • Avatar by: A picture from Google.
You know the greatest thing I can feel, is the feeling that when I have helped someone. That memory and act of kindness helps to mold them into something great. That thought, that feeling can't be beat. - This guy.

Offline Kyle MaJoi

• Foxy Fox
  • The Void is Calling...
    • Steam
    • Awards
« Reply #149 on: December 07, 2015, 05:15:05 PM »
She nodded.

"You still have not answered where the meeting is taking place. I will pick the most skilled hunters and meet you there. I'm sure the council can wait for one of it's members for a few moments." she said smiling.

"At the Cathedral." the messenger then said, "It's at the highest point in the city."
 He then road off, leaving the hunting part behind. The Cathedral was arguably the most important building of the Holy Church that contained many secrets. Only Church members were allowed to enter the building, but it seemed that they were allowing hunters to enter the sacred building.
― H.P. Lovecraft