The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Scary but True Stories 👻 (nightmares, actual events ect.)  (Read 1477 times)

Offline Trinity_Zane

• Foxy Fox
  • awards Top 100 Topic Starter This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • -art by me- “I can destroy. I can’t create.” -Ura
    • Awards
  • Species: Cat/Insect hybrid
  • Coloring: Beige fur, golden tipped ears, bronze yellow eyes, silver curly white hair
  • Height: 5'9"
  • Weight: 150 lbs
  • Build: Lean
  • Currently: Somewhere I Belong
Scary but True Stories 👻 (nightmares, actual events ect.)
« on: December 18, 2015, 12:34:19 AM »
*theres a creak of wood as the coffin door opens, he standing there half alive half dead* I'm the terribly-terrific Trinity, your ghoulish host. *raises arm slightly, cobwebs dangling from my elbow-doors close behind you*

I hope you practiced your scream...you'll be using it soon. *lightening crashes and a supernatural darkness smothers the candle light in your paw*

http://youtu.be/1iHkqgKMBDc

Anyone up for some scary/true story telling? Come sit next to the campfire and tell us your experience *flames crackle and pop*

[attachment deleted by admin]
Today, an acquaintance. Tomorrow your friend. A short formality stands between us-Cloud, at your service.   

FSS Pres. and Fdr.

Offline Dmscootr

• Noble Newt
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Steam
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Red
  • Height: 6 ft 3
  • Weight: 185 pounds
  • Build: Sort of fit to fluffy to tell
  • Currently: Trying not to die
Re: Scary but True Stories 👻 (nightmares, actual events ect.)
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2015, 04:26:46 AM »
Only happened to me once and it may have been caused by Nyquil and flu medicine (super sick) and this happened not to long ago but I woke up on the floor my mouse and keyboard next to me and I couldnt move and a bunch of figures were darting around the room and then when feeling came back my eyes adjusted and they were gone   o.O

Offline moonwolf101

• Chatty Cheetah
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • Work Until Your Idols Become Your Rivals
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Timber Wolf
  • Coloring: Brown fur with a light tan underbelly, dark brown hair that hangs over her right eye, has blue eyes
  • Height: about 5 feet
  • Weight: 106.9
  • Build: thin, female build
  • Currently: meh
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2015, 04:10:48 PM »
This is something my friend told me: when she woke up in the middle of the night, she saw a face in the corner of her room, then it disappeared.
  • Avatar by: lineart by Rits-Blitz
"we do have a lot in common.
The same earth, the same air, the same sky.
Maybe if we started looking at what's the same instead of what's different... Well, who knows." - Meowth

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 10 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2015, 05:37:15 PM »
I have odd things that happen when I'm around...
Maybe I'm insane or haunted. Whatever you guys want to think.
But sometimes usually at houses, or parks. It feels somethings watching me... Anyways here's one experience. last time I was at my friends we saw a man in her backyard before disappearing and started to hear a crying baby upstairs. Thinking it was one of her baby siblings, we realized they were with her mom who wasn't home. Me already use to things like this got up to check before footsteps began to run up the stairs scaring her pitbull to run over to us while the baby monitor went on making static noises. We then just watched T.V ignoring the odd noises upstairs until her family came home. They immediately stopped
I think my house is haunted since my siblings had experiences and once my mom.
Sadly this shit only happens when I'm around others too. Or well that's what my friend said and I'm starting to get the idea I am, I hope I'm not bringing paranormal things or spreading my crazy imagination to others...
I have other stories but I'll probably wait for other posters not wanting to post too much.

Offline Trinity_Zane

• Foxy Fox
  • awards Top 100 Topic Starter This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Beige fur, golden tipped ears, bronze yellow eyes, silver curly white hair
« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2015, 05:21:13 AM »
Ouu I like these, definitely good campfire stories!
Today, an acquaintance. Tomorrow your friend. A short formality stands between us-Cloud, at your service.   

FSS Pres. and Fdr.

Offline Dmscootr

• Noble Newt
    • Steam
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: December 19, 2015, 06:04:10 AM »
My mom has a bunch of good ghost stories because she grew up in Montana and apparently some spooky stuff happens there

Offline Cheza

• Förseningschef
  • Global Moderator
  • Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug This user has donated to the forum. Top 10 Most Online This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Mostly harmless.
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Woof.
  • Coloring: Brown.
  • Height: 165 cm.
  • Weight: 50 kg.
  • Build: Average.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Gnawing on all the table legs!
« Reply #6 on: December 19, 2015, 06:46:48 AM »
Only happened to me once and it may have been caused by Nyquil and flu medicine (super sick) and this happened not to long ago but I woke up on the floor my mouse and keyboard next to me and I couldnt move and a bunch of figures were darting around the room and then when feeling came back my eyes adjusted and they were gone   o.O

Sounds a lot like sleep paralysis.

I've had similar things (waking up, not being able to move at all and seeing shapes/figures/"people" near my bed and so on) happening to me a few times and wish it'll never ever happen again.

Offline Trinity_Zane

• Foxy Fox
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: December 19, 2015, 06:49:36 AM »
Sounds scary I've never had that happen to me before tho, I did once encounter a cat which actually talked to me and my best friend at the time. I really did think I was going to die that minute.

FSS Pres. and Fdr.

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 10 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
Scary but True Stories
« Reply #8 on: December 19, 2015, 06:59:25 AM »

Sounds a lot like sleep paralysis.

I've had similar things (waking up, not being able to move at all and seeing shapes/figures/"people" near my bed and so on) happening to me a few times and wish it'll never ever happen again.
Yea I've had out of body experiences... But I know it's not as bad as sleep paralysis. Sadly my dad has them a lot... ever since he was a child. He says he sees these shadow like people getting close sometimes to the point were they touch him on the neck and chest with claw hands talking in deep voices but he can't understand, reason he sleep on one side so he can avoid seeing them. Along with rumbling (like a humming sensation, all around as things shake), muffled screaming and voices.
and he wakes up screaming, punching, and sweating I feel bad. the longest time he hasn't had sleep paralysis was only for two months... I feel bad.
« Last Edit: December 19, 2015, 07:05:20 AM by Zaida »

Offline Dmscootr

• Noble Newt
    • Steam
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: December 19, 2015, 03:30:12 PM »
One time I was on my way to a church event in Michigan and I woke up to the bus crashing and then woke up again to the bus crashing and then woke up a third time and I couldn't move my arms and neck to look up and I started freaking out and I screamed and woke everybody up  :$

Offline Wolxikin

• Gregarious Gnu
  • (⚆ ͜ʖ ⚆)
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolx
  • Coloring: Blue/white
  • Height: 5 foot something
  • Weight: Don't be so judgemental!
  • Build: Average, anthro
  • Currently: well then
« Reply #10 on: December 19, 2015, 03:32:04 PM »
One time... I was home alone... Sitting at my computer... Then all of a sudden... The WiFi died D:
Is it a wolf? Is it a fox? No, it's Wolx!

Tell a man there are 300,000,000 stars in the universe, he'll believe you. Tell a man the benches paint is wet, he'd have to touch it to be sure

[img width

Offline Dmscootr

• Noble Newt
    • Steam
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: December 19, 2015, 03:35:57 PM »
Best horror story 2k15

Offline HyenaKing

• rock out with your cute out
  • Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • shut up, you're a dream
    • Awards
  • Species: what u think
  • Coloring: whiteish
  • Build: sheesh
  • Currently: writing.
« Reply #12 on: December 19, 2015, 11:46:31 PM »
I've had reoccuring nightmares of watching my family die. Couple times a week. For  about 6 months.
wired as right now

Offline moonwolf101

• Chatty Cheetah
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • Work Until Your Idols Become Your Rivals
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Timber Wolf
  • Coloring: Brown fur with a light tan underbelly, dark brown hair that hangs over her right eye, has blue eyes
  • Height: about 5 feet
  • Weight: 106.9
  • Build: thin, female build
  • Currently: meh
« Reply #13 on: December 21, 2015, 03:15:40 AM »
My friend is being haunted by a ghost named gosnell. He would kill little kids. And he killed her sister. Its creepy really.
  • Avatar by: lineart by Rits-Blitz
"we do have a lot in common.
The same earth, the same air, the same sky.
Maybe if we started looking at what's the same instead of what's different... Well, who knows." - Meowth

Offline Trinity_Zane

• Foxy Fox
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: December 21, 2015, 04:36:10 AM »
That is scary!

FSS Pres. and Fdr.