The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Salutations my friends~  (Read 656 times)

Offline Dawn Flufftail

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • Well hello there my name is Dawn
    • Awards
  • Species: Short-tailed cat
  • Coloring: Tan
  • Height: 5"5'
  • Weight: 160lbs
  • Build: Curvy and Androgynous
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Happy, Frisky, Bored
Salutations my friends~
« on: December 28, 2015, 09:55:02 AM »
Hehe My name is Dawn I'm an 18 year old femboy. I'm new here but I'm pretty experienced with RP when I'm in the right mood also if you can't reach me here my kik is a good way of reaching me hope to make some new friends here.^^ I shall try to post more

I do play a lot of video games hehe guess I should list a few games I like Legend of Zelda, Fire emblem, Final fantasy etc. Video game genres range from JRPG to MMO to MOBA shooters TRPGs almost anything I would say it depends~

My music genre is pretty limited. but it extends to the reaches of death metal and metalcore to EDM I could list some bands if anyfur is interested!

I am currently in an open relationship with the most amazing femboy ever he is perfect I take a lot of pride in my boyfriend Actually in final fantasy XIV we are due to be married on new years day!~

((My skill with RP hmmm I'd say my grammar is advanced when I'm seriously RPing and my length of RP is semi-para to para I was making a story driven character that I do not yet have a ref for so suggestions are welcome and so are willing artists ))

Also currently looking for an artist to hire to do some art for me if anyone is interested
« Last Edit: December 28, 2015, 10:05:55 AM by Dawn Flufftail »
If you need anything just message me on kik or Skype! Kik SorryButImCanadian47

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 10 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
Re: Salutations my friends~
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2015, 01:41:16 PM »
Greetings Dawn~ pleased to meet you. I'm Zaida the Vexū and goddess. If you need any help be sure to pm and I'll assist you. Hope you enjoy yours stay here, Farewell~