The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Hiya~!  (Read 917 times)

Offline MizuSky

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • :3
    • Awards
  • Species: Kirin
  • Coloring: Cream fur with a soft blue stripe seperating white under belly, markings soft blue, antlers/horns gradient of blue & white.
  • Build: Very deer like with a broader neck, long dragon tail.
  • Currently: Curious as the cat.
Hiya~!
« on: January 04, 2016, 04:12:40 PM »
Well, I had a huge thing written out, but I guess I got most of that off my chest by typing it up.
Sadly I took so long, and got distracted multiple times that I had to relog.. aaaaaand everything I typed was gone.

Anywho, devastation still mildly ongoing xD
I'm Mizu. I'm 18 years of age.
I'm a person who's easily distractable, enjoy studying the human psyche immensely and subconsciously seek out reactions from people, I've only recently gotten into my official love of furries etc, but I've been in touch with my animal side so to speak for a long time. Ever since I was little I'd acted upon urges and mimic'd animal behavior. I actually learnt how to move my human ears by the strong urges of phantom ears, and when I was typing up how excited I was to find a forum (Sadly relog</3)I could feel them twitching/wiggling excitedly, which is always odd when I try to analyze it from an outer perspective. (I really like psychology, but I don't study it, I just study people...)
Now I'm older I still have those urges but have enough self control to ignore them due to social standings. (Ahh... the joy. Now I actually have to care what people think.. Remind me why do we wish to grow up?)

When people first meet me, my excitable and bubbly behavior/personality people commonly say I remind them of a puppy/dog. My friends and close family who know me well say I remind them of a cat, and my stubbornness and enjoyance of 'butting heads' in friendly debates earned me the title of a goat(and a few other situations.)

I'm not sure where I stand on my self viewpoint of what I am, and I joined hoping to find that with guidance and help. I'm not sure what everything means and what the difference of it all is, but that's why I'm here, to learn and self discover. I know I feel a pull and I know I can't find answers in real life easily and with out strong judgement.
I'm so happy to find people who are of the same/similar of mind, and knowing I'm not alone thrills me.

So please,
Take care of me!  0:)
Life is like a puzzle. Or multiple puzzles.
Pretty much like those 10k puzzle piece puzzles.
Get 10 of those and mix all the pieces together.
Have fun sorting.
Life.

Offline Grey

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 10 Most Online
  • Imma wolfcoon!
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: A wolfcoon!
  • Coloring: Mostly grey, with varying shades
  • Height: 5ft, 3in
  • Weight: 7st
  • Build: Slim, short, fluffy
  • Currently: Relieved and happy!
Re: Hiya~!
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2016, 04:16:42 PM »
'Ello Guvna. You seem like an interesting and friendly person, MizuSky. I'm sure you'll fit in very well and have a great time here. :3
People make omellettes with butter? Ew!

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 10 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2016, 04:20:22 PM »
Greetings Mizu, welcome to  TFF. I'm Zaida the Vexū and Goddess pleased to meet you. If you need help or have questions your dying to ask be sure to pm me and I'll try my best to assist you. I'm sure you'll enjoy your stay, Farewell~

Offline MizuSky

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • :3
    • Awards
  • Species: Kirin
  • Coloring: Cream fur with a soft blue stripe seperating white under belly, markings soft blue, antlers/horns gradient of blue & white.
  • Build: Very deer like with a broader neck, long dragon tail.
  • Currently: Curious as the cat.
« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2016, 04:27:15 PM »
'Ello Guvna. You seem like an interesting and friendly person, MizuSky. I'm sure you'll fit in very well and have a great time here. :3
Thank you~ You flatter me. That's very comforting, I'm always nervous coming to new places haha.

Greetings Mizu, welcome to  TFF. I'm Zaida the Vexū and Goddess pleased to meet you. If you need help or have questions your dying to ask be sure to pm me and I'll try my best to assist you. I'm sure you'll enjoy your stay, Farewell~
Pleased to meet you, I'm very grateful and look forward to speaking with you ^-^

Life is like a puzzle. Or multiple puzzles.
Pretty much like those 10k puzzle piece puzzles.
Get 10 of those and mix all the pieces together.
Have fun sorting.
Life.