The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Poll

No Poll

No Poll?
0 (0%)
No Poll :/
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: May 09, 2016, 08:49:48 PM

Author Topic: The Snack Den  (Read 1106045 times)

Offline Firox

• I is very friendly! No worries
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • (still reply to my other sonas, in signature)
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • My YouTube
    • Awards
  • Species: Red Fox *Flareon*
  • Coloring: Main fur red, do have fluffy yellow fur on head tuft, mane, and tail, dark red inside ears
  • Height: 3ft / 91 cm, lenght: 3ft 6in / 106cm, tail: 3ft 6in / 105cm
  • Weight: 38 lbs / 17kg
  • Build: playful, caring, competitive
  • Currently: friendly and full of fun - love chocolate chip cookies!
Re: The Snack Den
« Reply #78525 on: November 28, 2023, 08:00:00 AM »
"You two want to give it a try?"
Sherrie asks both Robyn, and Charlene.

Robyn nods first, and waits for Sherrie to release Vee ? in front of the plate of food, she uses 'Discharge' , earning a happy murr in reply.

Charlene uses 'Ice Beam' on the paws when they come up to protect itself.  Earning a happy murr as well, wagging that long tail happy.

"Good job you two, now let's do it together."

Dazzling Gleam, Discharge, and Frost Breath hitz da Vee ? headz on.
Info on my sona
Vay, female, Vaporeon, New York CIty, New York
Joseph, male, Jolteon, Kansas City, Missouri
Aaron, male, Flareon, McMinnville, Oregon
Arval, male, Umbreon,  San Francisco, California
Jyo, male, Espeon, Seattle, Washington
Linette, female, Leafeon, Biloxi, Mississippi
Grace, female, Glaceon, Minneapolis, Minnesota
Sherrie, female, Sylveon, Las Vegas, Nevada

8 opposite gender mates:
Leonardo, male, Vaporeon, Venice, Italy
Robyn, female, Jolteon, Bridgetown, Barbados
Fleur, female, Flareon, Marseille, France
Aycan, female, Umbreon, Istanbul, turkey
Elise, female, Espeon, Basseterre, St. Kitts-Nevis
Zoran, male, Leafeon, Velez, North Macedonia
Florian, male, Glaceon, Craiova, Romania
Seth, male, Sylveon, Ashgabath, Turkmenistan

My other supporting sonas:
Charlene - Bobby - Marrie - Milo - Vanessa - Zoey - Jeremy -Yana - Kumar - Francine - Rorch - Marvinne - Darsha

Offline ?

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) Top 10 Poster
  • Evolution Pokémon
    • Awards
  • Species: eevee
  • Height: 1'
  • Weight: 14.1 lbs
  • Currently: ^v^
« Reply #78526 on: November 28, 2023, 08:02:57 AM »
eeee! *gets hit with all three and falls onto back with very little energy, slowly pawing at the air as all are around. One more kiss or lick away from defeat it seems. Still tries to taunt back, thinking can still win* "going . . . down when I get up"
Everything comes from nothing
Everything is something
So just let it all keep happening

Don't be a means to someone's end
It's all just beginning why can't we extend
An invitation to every hand

All hands can clap
All hearts are beating equally
The pulls of the air we're breathing

If we can believe in one part of it
Then we can believe in all of it
So don't stop
Don't stop the party

Offline Firox

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • My YouTube
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Main fur red, do have fluffy yellow fur on head tuft, mane, and tail, dark red inside ears
« Reply #78527 on: November 28, 2023, 08:05:48 AM »
Sherrie uses ribbons mainly to grab the TV remote and take it closer to her, but she decided to again team up with the Glaceon and Jolteon for the fun win.

Another round of Dazzling Gleam, Thunderbolt, and Ice Beam all aimed at the taunting Vee ?
Info on my sona

8 opposite gender mates:

Charlene - Bobby - Marrie - Milo - Vanessa - Zoey - Jeremy -Yana - Kumar - Francine - Rorch - Marvinne - Darsha

Offline ?

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) Top 10 Poster
  • Evolution Pokémon
    • Awards
« Reply #78528 on: November 28, 2023, 08:07:33 AM »
*looks up and sees the next round, tries to use last of energy to dodge it by running in a random direction, but runs right in the paws of one of the three. They will probably get the last hit and victory*
Everything is something

All hands can clap

So don't stop
Don't stop the party

Offline Firox

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • My YouTube
    • Awards
« Reply #78529 on: November 28, 2023, 08:11:02 AM »
Yep, hopefully they do.

"Sweet dreams Vee ? are made of this, who am I to disagree, now travel the world and the seven seas, your always looking for  something... right?"

She uses her most powerful yet cutest of all Draining Kiss she can make.

to share it:
Vee ? took down  Arval with honey since they refused to keep battling so uhm 'Forfeit win', also Firox Aaron, Jyo,   Grace,and  Joseph
Vee ? was defeated by  the team work of Charlene, Robyn, and sherrie.

Spoiler for "Results":
Vee ? - 318 wins - 133 defeats
note: on the defeats parts, if they lost to more than one, it counts as various defeats, as all challengers battled at the same time.

related to my 8 sonas:
• F - Vaporeon - Vay - she is too nice, won't battle
• M - Jolteon - Joseph - 12 wins - 41 defeats - majority of his defeats caused by Grace's bickering draining most of his energy.
• M - Flareon - Aaron - 11 wins - 41 defeats - majority of the defeats where due to him getting distracted.
• M - Espeon - Jyo - 19 wins - 42 defeats - many of the defeats where similar to him getting distracted over fishies or feline things like yarnballs or grooming.
• M - Umbreon - Arval - 14 wins - 14 defeats - he is the only one in my eight sonas who takes the battles seriously, his defeats where mainly caused by others striking him
• F - Leafeon - Linette - she will not battle
• F - Glaceon - Grace - 12 wins - 61 defeats - almost all her losses where due to her bickering with others and draining majority of her energy, and recently her long tail getting in the way.
• F - Sylveon - Sherrie - 17 wins - 38 defeats - she is the main one that tries to win in different ways using her ribbons.

8 Opposite Gender Sonas to my 8 originals
• M - Vaporeon - Leonardo - 2 wins - 7 defeats. does battle a bit less due to him prefering to keep the younger ones safe, or making food.
• F - Jolteon - Robyn - 9 wins – 8 defeats -  she does take her battles in a hilarious way for her, trying to trick Vee ?  into thinking it was Joseph, or distracting Vee ? so the others get a good chuckle, but when she does battle, she will take it similar to Elise, and a few other kitties as in battling for excersize and letting up pent up energy.
• F - Flareon - Fleur - will not battle at all
• F - Espeon - Elise - 6 wins - 13 defeats - she does batle for excersize,  recently she has been teaming up with the other Espeons.
• F - Umbreon - Aycan - 7 wins - 14 defeats - almost two thirds of her defeats weren't actually losing, but more of 'forfeit' defeats, meaning she started the battle  and gave up mid battle
• M - Leafeon - Zoran - 3 wins - 4 defeats - He has had very few battles, since he prefers to either garden, or take care of the younger ones.
• M - Glaceon - Florian - 5 wins - 5 defeats - similar to Zoran, prefers to make ice cream or take care of the younger ones instead of battling.
• M - Sylveon - Seth - 4 wins - 7 defeats - similar to a few above, prefers to study medicine, or take care of the younger ones instead of battling.

Newer supporting sonas:
M - Espeon - BObby - 1 Wins - 3 Defeats - his first time in a fun battle ended up in defeat, he will join up with Jyo, Elise, and Marvinne as 'team Espeon'
F - Glaceon - Charlene - 2 Wins - 0 Defeats - her first time was a victory. She will battle for excersize.
M - Persian  - Milo - 1 Wins - 1 Defeats - first time ends in victory. He will be similar to Arval as in taking the battles seriously.
F - Persian - Marrie - 2 Wins - 1 Defeats - first time alongside her mate ended in victory for them.  She will be similar to other kitties, will likely battle for excersize, and will likely team up with another kitty, unless Vee ? stays almost in her sight of vision. Lazy kitty.
M - Charizard - Jeremy - 0 Wins - 0 Defeats - has not yet battled.  He will also be similar to Milo and Arval, will take his battles seriously.
F - Charizard - Yana - Too pacifist, won't battle
F - Delcatty - Vanessa - too nice and pacifist, , won't battle
F - Luxray - Francine - 1 Wins - 1 Defeats - her first electric grooming battle ended in victory.  She will be similar to other kitties, battle for excersize and let out pent up energy. Won't follow Vee ? if they run to another.
M - Luxray - Kumar - 0 Wins - 1 Defeats - has not yet battled.  He will also take his battles seriously, and will even chase down Vee ? until either Kumar is fainted or they won.
M - Boltund - Rorch - 0 Wins - 0 Defeats - has not yet battled. He will also take his battles as in 'play fighting' for excersize and let out pent up energy, won't take his battles seriously, so in a way similar to Aycan.
F - Espeon - Marvinne - 2 Wins - 1 Defeats - her first victory was team work with Elise She will battle with the other Espeons or felines., likely won't chase down Vee ? if they battle others.
F - Glameow - Zoey - too nice, won't battle
F - Glaceon  - Darsha - Too pacifist and Buddhist, she won't battle at all
Info on my sona

8 opposite gender mates:

Offline ?

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Evolution Pokémon
    • Awards
« Reply #78530 on: November 28, 2023, 08:13:08 AM »
*tries to move again , but gets hit by the draining kiss and faints right away. Defeated by the three*  @.@ -.-
Everything is something

All hands can clap

So don't stop
Don't stop the party

Offline Firox

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • My YouTube
    • Awards
« Reply #78531 on: November 28, 2023, 08:17:41 AM »
By the time battles took place,  Zoran and Linette arrived from helping out the Beedrill.
Sherrie turns on the TV again to enjoy the rest of the movie, the others not fainted like myself also enjoy the movie.
Info on my sona

8 opposite gender mates:

Offline ?

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Evolution Pokémon
    • Awards
« Reply #78532 on: December 05, 2023, 01:40:39 AM »
*yawns and stretches a bit, looking around den*
Everything is something

All hands can clap

So don't stop
Don't stop the party

Offline Firox

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • My YouTube
    • Awards
« Reply #78533 on: December 05, 2023, 01:51:31 AM »
The first thing those Vee ? ears will pick up are the sound of voices speaking in Chinese.
The next thing that the Vee ? nose will pick up are the smell of dumplings, and other beef and chicken meals on woks. 

Just before Vee ? can take a few steps, they get happily 'tackled' hug by someone speaking in a cheerful voice. They suddenly get lifted and  move on up.
"How you doing there?  so great to see you again.  Mom an dad are preparing us something tasty to eat. even if I mentioned it a few times, still wants to say it... thanks to you, Aaron, and Espy for helping me get back home."
I'm sure Vee ? will remember Flower the Minefoo who they helped to get back home after getting lost and very injured from  two evil poachers.
"Will give thanks to Sylvee when I get to call her later on."

Flower sets Vee ? on  Xia's right side. Where they can see that she has  about ten stacks of dumplings steaming And in the wok in front of her she is making Vee's ? favorite, the fresh orange chicken.
Xia the MIenshao takes the time to greet Vee ?, while gently petting the back of their ears with that long tail of her.s.
"Almost done there, just gimme a short few minutes."
As she was pouring in the orange glaze to the chicken before starting to toss them.
"Would you like any chow mein, or fried rice? or just the orange chicken alone with dumplings?"
« Last Edit: December 05, 2023, 01:54:40 AM by Firox »
Info on my sona

8 opposite gender mates:

Offline ?

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Evolution Pokémon
    • Awards
« Reply #78534 on: December 05, 2023, 02:19:31 AM »
*giggles and happily greets them before going over to get some chinese food to enjoy*  XP
Everything is something

All hands can clap

So don't stop
Don't stop the party

Offline Firox

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • My YouTube
    • Awards
« Reply #78535 on: December 05, 2023, 02:28:08 AM »
A nice good sized bowl of orange chicken.  The dumplings are filled with soft pork, and spinach bok choy veggies, and some tasty broth.   So when nibbled on, they  are so yummy and filling.

No surprise when Grace, Joseph, Linette, and Vanessa all go with some spicy choices, like the spicy Szechuan peppercorn  kung pao chicken.
Jyo and all the kitties went with the seafood option.
For myself, the 'Fried Rice' with 'Mongolian Beef', 'General Tsao', some 'Orange Chicken', and of course a few dumplings.

Xia smiles knowing everyone is enjoying the meal she made, as she is from Tai... well how China wants it to be called 'ROC, Republic of China' while Tseng helping out is a Zangoose from hong Kong.
Info on my sona

8 opposite gender mates:

Offline ?

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Evolution Pokémon
    • Awards
« Reply #78536 on: December 05, 2023, 02:43:31 AM »
*happily enjoys the bowl, making a bit of a mess as I look around the den at what others are up to*
Everything is something

All hands can clap

So don't stop
Don't stop the party

Offline Firox

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • My YouTube
    • Awards
« Reply #78537 on: December 05, 2023, 02:47:04 AM »
Still early in den, so everyone is still eating.

Jyo using their 'Psychic' powers tries to move the Vee's ? bowl away, by making it float and trying to move it their way, while pretending not to notice. The Lavender glow is a dead giveaway as the saying goes.  The male Espeons have lavender glow, while the female Espeons have a more pink glow to them.
Another give away is that Jyo is giggling to himself.
Info on my sona

8 opposite gender mates:

Offline ?

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Evolution Pokémon
    • Awards
« Reply #78538 on: December 05, 2023, 02:55:03 AM »
*looks over at Jyo* heey! *throws a piece of chicken right at Jyo's nose for doing so*
Everything is something

All hands can clap

So don't stop
Don't stop the party

Offline Firox

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • My YouTube
    • Awards
« Reply #78539 on: December 05, 2023, 03:05:51 AM »
Jyo is unaware as it keeps eating.  Truthfully he is fully aware of what he is doing, but still pretends not to notice.
"What I do? it does smell good though.  Come on over and enjoy more."
Jyo even moves a little bit so they can let Vee ? sit next to them.
He does have a bowl of Mongolian Beef, some chow mein, and a Hong Kong inspired seafood dish.
Jyo then gently rasps their nosey as they got comfortable.
Info on my sona

8 opposite gender mates: