The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Poll

No Poll

No Poll?
0 (0%)
No Poll :/
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: May 09, 2016, 08:49:48 PM

Author Topic: The Snack Den  (Read 1105852 times)

Offline ?

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) Top 10 Poster
  • Evolution Pokémon
    • Awards
  • Species: eevee
  • Height: 1'
  • Weight: 14.1 lbs
  • Currently: ^v^
Re: The Snack Den
« Reply #78630 on: December 12, 2023, 07:10:20 AM »
eeEee! *shakes around while giggling loud as energy rapidly drops from all the glaceon's, already close to defeat at this point*
Everything comes from nothing
Everything is something
So just let it all keep happening

Don't be a means to someone's end
It's all just beginning why can't we extend
An invitation to every hand

All hands can clap
All hearts are beating equally
The pulls of the air we're breathing

If we can believe in one part of it
Then we can believe in all of it
So don't stop
Don't stop the party

Offline Firox

• I is very friendly! No worries
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • (still reply to my other sonas, in signature)
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • My YouTube
    • Awards
  • Species: Red Fox *Flareon*
  • Coloring: Main fur red, do have fluffy yellow fur on head tuft, mane, and tail, dark red inside ears
  • Height: 3ft / 91 cm, lenght: 3ft 6in / 106cm, tail: 3ft 6in / 105cm
  • Weight: 38 lbs / 17kg
  • Build: playful, caring, competitive
  • Currently: friendly and full of fun - love chocolate chip cookies!
« Reply #78631 on: December 12, 2023, 07:14:52 AM »
Thanks to the yummy guacamole salsa, the Glaceons loving their 'Ice fang' nibbles, once someone's side ends, they just add more.

Arval getting increasingly annoyed that he can't do much to get his revenge, so instead gets his own attack ready, not knowing that it will come to late.
He is gettin up his 'Dark Pulse' ready.

I know Vee ? hasn't gotten defeated just yet, but here is the updated list:

Vee ? took down Aaron, Jyo, Joseph,   Sherrie, and Robyn
For the second time in a row, the win was taken away from Arval after vowing revenge for their earlier 'forfeit  defeat'
Vee ? was defeated by   the Glaceon team work of Grace, Florian, and Charlene

Spoiler for "Results":
Vee ? - 326 wins - 136 defeats
note: on the defeats parts, if they lost to more than one, it counts as various defeats, as all challengers battled at the same time.

related to my 8 sonas:
• F - Vaporeon - Vay - she is too nice, won't battle
• M - Jolteon - Joseph - 12 wins - 42 defeats - majority of his defeats caused by Grace's bickering draining most of his energy.
• M - Flareon - Aaron - 11 wins - 43 defeats - majority of the defeats where due to him getting distracted.
• M - Espeon - Jyo - 19 wins - 44 defeats - many of the defeats where similar to him getting distracted over fishies or feline things like yarnballs or grooming.
• M - Umbreon - Arval - 14 wins - 14 defeats - he is the only one in my eight sonas who takes the battles seriously, his defeats where mainly caused by others striking him
• F - Leafeon - Linette - she will not battle
• F - Glaceon - Grace - 12 wins - 62 defeats - almost all her losses where due to her bickering with others and draining majority of her energy, and recently her long tail getting in the way.
• F - Sylveon - Sherrie - 18 wins - 39 defeats - she is the main one that tries to win in different ways using her ribbons.

8 Opposite Gender Sonas to my 8 originals
• M - Vaporeon - Leonardo - 2 wins - 7 defeats. does battle a bit less due to him prefering to keep the younger ones safe, or making food.
• F - Jolteon - Robyn - 9 wins – 9 defeats -  she does take her battles in a hilarious way for her, trying to trick Vee ?  into thinking it was Joseph, or distracting Vee ? so the others get a good chuckle, but when she does battle, she will take it similar to Elise, and a few other kitties as in battling for excersize and letting up pent up energy.
• F - Flareon - Fleur - will not battle at all
• F - Espeon - Elise - 6 wins - 13 defeats - she does batle for excersize,  recently she has been teaming up with the other Espeons.
• F - Umbreon - Aycan - 7 wins - 14 defeats - almost two thirds of her defeats weren't actually losing, but more of 'forfeit' defeats, meaning she started the battle  and gave up mid battle
• M - Leafeon - Zoran - 3 wins - 4 defeats - He has had very few battles, since he prefers to either garden, or take care of the younger ones.
• M - Glaceon - Florian - 6 wins - 5 defeats - similar to Zoran, prefers to make ice cream or take care of the younger ones instead of battling.
• M - Sylveon - Seth - 4 wins - 7 defeats - similar to a few above, prefers to study medicine, or take care of the younger ones instead of battling.

Newer supporting sonas:
M - Espeon - BObby - 1 Wins - 3 Defeats - his first time in a fun battle ended up in defeat, he will join up with Jyo, Elise, and Marvinne as 'team Espeon'
F - Glaceon - Charlene - 4 Wins - 0 Defeats - her first time was a victory. She will battle for excersize.
M - Persian  - Milo - 1 Wins - 1 Defeats - first time ends in victory. He will be similar to Arval as in taking the battles seriously.
F - Persian - Marrie - 2 Wins - 1 Defeats - first time alongside her mate ended in victory for them.  She will be similar to other kitties, will likely battle for excersize, and will likely team up with another kitty, unless Vee ? stays almost in her sight of vision. Lazy kitty.
M - Charizard - Jeremy - 0 Wins - 0 Defeats - has not yet battled.  He will also be similar to Milo and Arval, will take his battles seriously.
F - Charizard - Yana - Too pacifist, won't battle
F - Delcatty - Vanessa - too nice and pacifist, , won't battle
F - Luxray - Francine - 1 Wins - 1 Defeats - her first electric grooming battle ended in victory.  She will be similar to other kitties, battle for excersize and let out pent up energy. Won't follow Vee ? if they run to another.
M - Luxray - Kumar - 0 Wins - 1 Defeats - has not yet battled.  He will also take his battles seriously, and will even chase down Vee ? until either Kumar is fainted or they won.
M - Boltund - Rorch - 0 Wins - 0 Defeats - has not yet battled. He will also take his battles as in 'play fighting' for excersize and let out pent up energy, won't take his battles seriously, so in a way similar to Aycan.
F - Espeon - Marvinne - 2 Wins - 1 Defeats - her first victory was team work with Elise She will battle with the other Espeons or felines., likely won't chase down Vee ? if they battle others.
F - Glameow - Zoey - too nice, won't battle
F - Glaceon  - Darsha - Too pacifist and Buddhist, she won't battle at all
Info on my sona
Vay, female, Vaporeon, New York CIty, New York
Joseph, male, Jolteon, Kansas City, Missouri
Aaron, male, Flareon, McMinnville, Oregon
Arval, male, Umbreon,  San Francisco, California
Jyo, male, Espeon, Seattle, Washington
Linette, female, Leafeon, Biloxi, Mississippi
Grace, female, Glaceon, Minneapolis, Minnesota
Sherrie, female, Sylveon, Las Vegas, Nevada

8 opposite gender mates:
Leonardo, male, Vaporeon, Venice, Italy
Robyn, female, Jolteon, Bridgetown, Barbados
Fleur, female, Flareon, Marseille, France
Aycan, female, Umbreon, Istanbul, turkey
Elise, female, Espeon, Basseterre, St. Kitts-Nevis
Zoran, male, Leafeon, Velez, North Macedonia
Florian, male, Glaceon, Craiova, Romania
Seth, male, Sylveon, Ashgabath, Turkmenistan

My other supporting sonas:
Charlene - Bobby - Marrie - Milo - Vanessa - Zoey - Jeremy -Yana - Kumar - Francine - Rorch - Marvinne - Darsha

Offline ?

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) Top 10 Poster
  • Evolution Pokémon
    • Awards
« Reply #78632 on: December 12, 2023, 07:16:47 AM »
*tries to shakes free once last time but energy drops too low while giggling, suddenly falls back and faints before Arval can even do anything. getting defeated by the glaceon's*  @.@ -.-
Everything is something

All hands can clap

So don't stop
Don't stop the party

Offline Firox

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • My YouTube
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Main fur red, do have fluffy yellow fur on head tuft, mane, and tail, dark red inside ears
« Reply #78633 on: December 12, 2023, 07:22:57 AM »
Arval all charged up, well 'Darked Up' wit Dark Pulse.
Then looks down, and sees that Vee ? is already defeated.
He just growls loud into the air. 

The three Glaceons do let up and head back to watching the movie.  Charlene takes Vee ? with her so they can keep resting.

By the way, Jyo's phone was never turned off so it keeps playing music, with the head phones still attached it plays low volume.

Heehee, the win taken from Arval again. 
Info on my sona

8 opposite gender mates:

Charlene - Bobby - Marrie - Milo - Vanessa - Zoey - Jeremy -Yana - Kumar - Francine - Rorch - Marvinne - Darsha

Offline ?

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Evolution Pokémon
    • Awards
« Reply #78634 on: December 17, 2023, 12:52:42 AM »
*yawns and stretches, relaxing sleepily while looking around the den*
Everything is something

All hands can clap

So don't stop
Don't stop the party

Offline Firox

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • My YouTube
    • Awards
« Reply #78635 on: December 17, 2023, 03:12:59 AM »
Sowwyz, I'm late, was distracted doing some writing, just chekced a few minutes ago for replies, hopefully still around.

"Not to worry there, the fries are cut up and baking them all at once, Fleur is helping to make the cheese sauce.  The younger ones are fine, and probably hungwyz too."
Info on my sona

8 opposite gender mates:

Offline ?

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Evolution Pokémon
    • Awards
« Reply #78636 on: December 20, 2023, 02:19:45 AM »
*goes over and takes a look at all the fries as they are being made*
Everything is something

All hands can clap

So don't stop
Don't stop the party

Offline Firox

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • My YouTube
    • Awards
« Reply #78637 on: December 20, 2023, 02:35:04 AM »
Just as they approach, something suddenly picks up the Vee ? in a super warm hug, nuzzling their chin with what is a Persian, the kitty Pokemon that is, not someone from Iran.
'Meows' happily while nuzzling them, she even rolled on her left side smiling big, while saying something to them  in a 'kitten like' voice in French.
Vee ? can easily tell it's not Marrie since she is helping to cut fries, and make the cheese sauce.

From the SFE writing and this den, will say something like 'a year has gone by' or so.  Nadine, the kitty ten says in English to Vee ?.
"Bonjour sweetie Vee /!  Have not seen you in so long, missed you, the noms are almost ready.  Wanted to come by and say hello once more."
Just before letting them go, she takes the Vee's ? steak and using two butcher knifes, she cuts them up into small nomable pieces. 
Marrie does her part by adding all the French Fries  to a long bowl.
Fleur then adds cheese sauce to the bowl.
Nadine nuzzling the Vee ? once more adds the cut up steak all over the bowl.

Nadine then takes the Vee ? on her back, and the bowl on her front paws, walking only on her two feet, reaches the middle of the den and sets their bowl down, and remembering the Vee's ? preference, adds about three big spoonfuls of sour cream.
Finally sets the Vee ? back down in front of the bowl, nuzzling them once more before letting them enjoy the food.
"Thanks for all the good memories, enjoy the poutine meal, going to stay with the younger ones, come and visit if you likes."
She then gives the Vee ? a 'kitten like' Meow before rushing over to where the younger ones are to watch cartoon and nom with them.

Poutine are the yummy Canadian style Cheese fries, kind of their version of Nachos, but with French Fries instead of potato chips.
Info on my sona

8 opposite gender mates:

Offline ?

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Evolution Pokémon
    • Awards
« Reply #78638 on: December 20, 2023, 02:39:00 AM »
*giggles and turns to greet them with a wave* hello there! *playfully shakes around after getting picked up then looks forward at the bowl* hehe no worries there, thank you to! *smiles with tail wgging before starting to enjoy the poutine*
Everything is something

All hands can clap

So don't stop
Don't stop the party

Offline Firox

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • My YouTube
    • Awards
« Reply #78639 on: December 20, 2023, 02:56:48 AM »
Vay passes the Vee ? a nice big and yummy lemonade for them to enjoy.
Usually they always sit down the Vee ? in the middle of the three couches, on the carpeted floor so they have easy view of everyone, at least everyone of us behaves while eating some food.

Even before Joseph turns on the TV... since Eevees get their plate of food, in this case poutine, first before all evolved Veez get next.
Vee ? should hear another 'kitten like' "Meow!" coming from their left, and should make them giggle or laugh loud at what they witness.
Jyo's poutine has seafood, lots of it. Crab, lobster, scallops, sea urchin, tuna, and even smoked salmon dip.  He even added guacamole to their bowl of poutine.
Vee ? has a strong suspition that it will likely forfeit their match in exchange of more seafood.

as for myself, I sit on Vee's ?  right side, also hearing the cute 'meowing Espeon'.   My own bowl also similar to Vee's ? with the steak that is and sour cream, although not as much as theirs.  I did added garlic, scallions, grilled onion, and guacamole to mine, non spicy that is.

Vee ? looking behind them, can see that Grace is adding  about half a bottle of Valentina hot salsa. She just sticks her tongue out at Vee ? when they turn to look, and give them that 'too excessive' look to her choice. She also just gently twitches the tip of her tail at every 'tap' on the back of the bottle.

Joseph eventually turns on the movie for us to enjoy 'Rocky II' while nomming.
Info on my sona

8 opposite gender mates:

Offline ?

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Evolution Pokémon
    • Awards
« Reply #78640 on: December 20, 2023, 02:58:45 AM »
*keeps enjoy the meal, eating a punch n drinking the lemonade. Before letting out a yawn and patting stomach after eating most of it. Looks around the den while getting tapped before just playfully throwing some poutine around even hitting the tv screen*  X3
Everything is something

All hands can clap

So don't stop
Don't stop the party

Offline Firox

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • My YouTube
    • Awards
« Reply #78641 on: December 20, 2023, 03:09:09 AM »
 "Hey, Vee ?, you know that Rocky isn't hungwyz right?"
Joseph kind of says in a hysterical sarcastic way when the poutine hits the TV screen, some of the cheese and sour cream smearing on it.

vay actually cleaned it up.

Unlike Vee's ? lemonade which has a tight lid and straw, mine doesn't. So it's easy for them to spill it around.
I don't have lemonade, I had wanted diet coke with mine, no ice.  I do place my left forepaw on that tail while telling them.
"Carefulz, ya almost spilled mah drinkz, silly"
I let that tailz go to keep enjoying my food. 
Vee ? should be right next to me, so easy smearing of either cheese, sour cream, or guacamole.

(hopefully, if it goes as I haz in mind,  I shouldz stealz da winz from datz Bree, but anything can happen
.)
Info on my sona

8 opposite gender mates:

Offline ?

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Evolution Pokémon
    • Awards
« Reply #78642 on: December 20, 2023, 03:12:27 AM »
*giggles throws some sour cream around again probably hitting someone else then starts to smear some sour cream on the tail, almost knocking the drink over*
Everything is something

All hands can clap

So don't stop
Don't stop the party

Offline Firox

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • My YouTube
    • Awards
« Reply #78643 on: December 20, 2023, 03:28:11 AM »
"Hey, careful with mah drinkz."
as it almost got spilled over.

Just as Vee ? suspected earlier.  Jyo uses their psychic powers to bring Vee ? over.
Then tickles their chin so they open maw to laugh, using Psychic they add some smoked salmon on their maw and at least let them nom and swallow it.
Then kitty taps their forehead tuft three times telling them.
"Vee, uhmmm, Victorious Vee is the champion, they winz!" 
In Vee's ? ears that means that kitty Espeon, at least Jyo forfeits their win.

Just to make someone annoy,  Jyo does give the Vee / some smoked salmon on a small dipping cup so they can smear it around.

Joseph is up on the hammock, and so is Robyn.

I'm on the carpet down below watching the movie.

Elise is also up on the hammock.
Arval for now on a recliner enjoying the movie.
Aycan is the other one up on the hammock.
Grace as mentioned earlier is on another recliner enjoying her Valentina hot salsa covered poutines.
Sherrie is on the couch under the hammock.
So is Bobby, charlene, Marvinne, Milo, Marrie, Kumar, and Francine. At least for the battling group that is.

Only Leonardo, Florian, Zoran, and Seth who do battle in super rare occasions  are sitting with the younger ones on the other side of the den.

Darsha the super Pacifist of all is also on the hammock, the very last space.

So plenty to pick from
Info on my sona

8 opposite gender mates:

Offline ?

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Evolution Pokémon
    • Awards
« Reply #78644 on: December 20, 2023, 03:32:38 AM »
*shakes around and eats the salmon then sticks tongue out as they seem to forfiet, playfully stepping on one of the salmons as I run across Robyn's back after getting down, jump over the gap and runs across Raval to then sherrie. Runs across who ever is on reecliner and couch*
Everything is something

All hands can clap

So don't stop