The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Poll

No Poll

No Poll?
0 (0%)
No Poll :/
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: May 09, 2016, 08:49:48 PM

Author Topic: The Snack Den  (Read 1105794 times)

Offline ?

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) Top 10 Poster
  • Evolution Pokémon
    • Awards
  • Species: eevee
  • Height: 1'
  • Weight: 14.1 lbs
  • Currently: ^v^
Re: The Snack Den
« Reply #78660 on: December 20, 2023, 05:04:28 AM »
(happy holidays!)

*Grins and giggles as they laugh n fall back, thinking in for an easy win* "hehe, going down already silly? tew easy" *giggles while taunting as I playfully push paw at the side of their muzzle*
Everything comes from nothing
Everything is something
So just let it all keep happening

Don't be a means to someone's end
It's all just beginning why can't we extend
An invitation to every hand

All hands can clap
All hearts are beating equally
The pulls of the air we're breathing

If we can believe in one part of it
Then we can believe in all of it
So don't stop
Don't stop the party

Offline Firox

• I is very friendly! No worries
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • (still reply to my other sonas, in signature)
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • My YouTube
    • Awards
  • Species: Red Fox *Flareon*
  • Coloring: Main fur red, do have fluffy yellow fur on head tuft, mane, and tail, dark red inside ears
  • Height: 3ft / 91 cm, lenght: 3ft 6in / 106cm, tail: 3ft 6in / 105cm
  • Weight: 38 lbs / 17kg
  • Build: playful, caring, competitive
  • Currently: friendly and full of fun - love chocolate chip cookies!
« Reply #78661 on: December 20, 2023, 05:13:45 AM »
Arval is looking annoyed, not at his current grooming moment, but more at the fact that it can't reach Vee ?, even if they are so close.
It doesn't help out that I intentionally rub it in by saying.
"Will da Veez getz away againz from ya?"
I even gently stick my tongue out at him, and  gently boop his nose with my tail.
Arval just growls at me.

I attempt Sherrie's winning technique, will it work or not?
I gently cradle the Vee ? on my soft cozy mane fur, warming it up, and  gently sing some Christmas songs in a low soothing voice. 
starting with Deck the Halls.
Info on my sona
Vay, female, Vaporeon, New York CIty, New York
Joseph, male, Jolteon, Kansas City, Missouri
Aaron, male, Flareon, McMinnville, Oregon
Arval, male, Umbreon,  San Francisco, California
Jyo, male, Espeon, Seattle, Washington
Linette, female, Leafeon, Biloxi, Mississippi
Grace, female, Glaceon, Minneapolis, Minnesota
Sherrie, female, Sylveon, Las Vegas, Nevada

8 opposite gender mates:
Leonardo, male, Vaporeon, Venice, Italy
Robyn, female, Jolteon, Bridgetown, Barbados
Fleur, female, Flareon, Marseille, France
Aycan, female, Umbreon, Istanbul, turkey
Elise, female, Espeon, Basseterre, St. Kitts-Nevis
Zoran, male, Leafeon, Velez, North Macedonia
Florian, male, Glaceon, Craiova, Romania
Seth, male, Sylveon, Ashgabath, Turkmenistan

My other supporting sonas:
Charlene - Bobby - Marrie - Milo - Vanessa - Zoey - Jeremy -Yana - Kumar - Francine - Rorch - Marvinne - Darsha

Offline ?

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) Top 10 Poster
  • Evolution Pokémon
    • Awards
« Reply #78662 on: December 20, 2023, 05:24:56 AM »
*yawns a little bit as I hear the music and feel the warm fur, put shakes head and pushes at their cheek again to distract them more*
Everything is something

All hands can clap

So don't stop
Don't stop the party

Offline Firox

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • My YouTube
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Main fur red, do have fluffy yellow fur on head tuft, mane, and tail, dark red inside ears
« Reply #78663 on: December 20, 2023, 05:35:13 AM »
I keep the fur, mane fur warm that is, and I continue with the next song.
even grace for once brings the Vee ? a warm hot cocoa with extra marshmallows and even a candy cane for them to nibble on.

I keep gently cradling the Vee ? as I sing happily.
"Chestnuts roasting on an open fire, Grace Frost nipping at your nose, Yuletide carols being sung by a choir, And Veez dressed up like Eskimos, Every Eevee knows, A turkey and some mistletoe, Help to make the season bright"
Info on my sona

8 opposite gender mates:

Charlene - Bobby - Marrie - Milo - Vanessa - Zoey - Jeremy -Yana - Kumar - Francine - Rorch - Marvinne - Darsha

Offline ?

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Evolution Pokémon
    • Awards
« Reply #78664 on: December 20, 2023, 05:36:25 AM »
*yawns again and manages to stay awake still, playfully tries to use both paws to hold their maw close, n trying to shake off sleepiness from the warm fur*  X3
Everything is something

All hands can clap

So don't stop
Don't stop the party

Offline Firox

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • My YouTube
    • Awards
« Reply #78665 on: December 20, 2023, 05:41:45 AM »
To Vee's shocking surprise, Grace actually joined in, so now they have two with helping to cradle and sing Christmas tunes.
Oh by the way, Arval is only two Bree paws away, unable to do anything with Aycan on her back, she is massaging Bree happily.

Grace  even joins in by singing happily while using her own tail to massage the back of Vee's ? ears.
"Tiny kitz with their eyes all aglow, Will find it hard to sleep tonight"

I continue as well, sounding as sweet as possible.
""They know that Santa's on his way, He's loaded lots of toys and goodies on his sleigh, And every mommy's kit is gonna spy, To see if Stantler really know how to fly"

Suddenly, both Grace and I join in happily.
"And so were offering this simple phrase, To kitz from One to ninety-two , Although it's been said many times, many ways, Merry Christmas to you"
Info on my sona

8 opposite gender mates:

Offline ?

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Evolution Pokémon
    • Awards
« Reply #78666 on: December 20, 2023, 06:17:03 AM »
*tries to push at both but slowly lies back and closes eyes, falling alseep. Being defeated gently by Firox and Grace*  -.-
Everything is something

All hands can clap

So don't stop
Don't stop the party

Offline Firox

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • My YouTube
    • Awards
« Reply #78667 on: December 20, 2023, 06:24:01 AM »
I keep Vee ? safe as Grace and I keep singing happily.

Grace uses a soft angelic voice.
"Vee ?got run over by a Glaceon, Walking home from our house Christmas eve, You can say there's no such thing as Santa, But as for me and Jyo , we believe"

I say in a cheerful way.
""Vee ? been drinkin' too much egg nog, And we'd begged vee ? not to go, But vee ? left without looking, So Vee ? stumbled out the door into the snow"

Arval growls mad again at not being able to have his victorious win, for the third time in a row it was stolen away from him, and he was only two short Bree paw lenghts away.

Vee ? defeated Sherrie, Robyn, Joseph. Jyo forfeited their match for more seafood, typical cats.
For the third time in a row, the win was stolen from Arval
Vee ? was taken down by the musical Aaron, and Grace singing holiday Christmas songs

Spoiler for "Results":

Vee ? - 330 wins - 138 defeats
note: on the defeats parts, if they lost to more than one, it counts as various defeats, as all challengers battled at the same time

My 8 original sonas:
F - Vaporeon - Vay - she is too nice, won't battle
M - Jolteon - Joseph - 12 wins - 43 defeats - majority of his defeats caused by Grace's bickering draining most of his energy
M - Flareon - Aaron - 12 wins - 43 defeats - majority of the defeats where due to him getting distracted
M - Espeon - Jyo - 19 wins - 45 defeats - many of the defeats where similar to him getting distracted over fishies or feline things like yarnballs or grooming
M - Umbreon - Arval - 14 wins - 14 defeats - he is the only one in my eight sonas who takes the battles seriously, his defeats where mainly caused by others striking him
F - Leafeon - Linette - she will not battle
F - Glaceon - Grace - 13 wins - 62 defeats - almost all her losses where due to her bickering with others and draining majority of her energy, and recently her long tail getting in the way
F - Sylveon - Sherrie - 18 wins - 40  defeats - she is the main one that tries to win in different ways using her ribbons

8 Opposite Gender Sonas to my 8 originals
M - Vaporeon - Leonardo - 2 wins - 7 defeats. does battle a bit less due to him prefering to keep the younger ones safe, or making food
F - Jolteon - Robyn - 9 wins – 10 defeats,  she does take her battles in a hilarious way for her, trying to trick Vee ? into thinking it was Joseph, or distracting Vee ? so the others get a good chuckle, but when she does battle, she will take it similar to Elise, and a few other kitties as in battling for excersize and letting up pent up energy
F - Flareon - Fleur - will not battle at all
F - Espeon - Elise - 6 wins - 13 defeats - she does batle for excersize,recently she has been teaming up with the other Espeons
F - Umbreon - Aycan - 7 wins - 14 defeats - almost two thirds of her defeats weren't actually losing, but more of 'forfeit' defeats, meaning she started the battleand gave up mid battle
M - Leafeon - Zoran - 3 wins - 4 defeats - He has had very few battles, since he prefers to either garden, or take care of the younger ones
M - Glaceon - Florian - 6 wins - 5 defeats - similar to Zoran, prefers to make ice cream or take care of the younger ones instead of battling
M - Sylveon - Seth - 4 wins - 7 defeats - similar to a few above, prefers to study medicine, or take care of the younger ones instead of battling

Newer supporting sonas

M - Espeon - BObby - 1 Wins - 3 Defeats - his first time in a fun battle ended up in defeat, he will join up with Jyo, Elise, and Marvinne as team Espeon'
F - Glaceon - Charlene - 4 Wins - 0 Defeats - her first time was a victory. She will battle for excersize
M - Persian - Milo - 1 Wins - 1 Defeats - first time ends in victory. He will be similar to Arval as in taking the battles seriously
F - Persian - Marrie - 2 Wins - 1 Defeats - first time alongside her mate ended in victory for them.&'She will be similar to other kitties, will likely battle for excersize, and will likely team up with another kitty, unless Vee ? stays almost in her sight of vision. Lazy kitty
M - Charizard - Jeremy - 0 Wins - 0 Defeats - has not yet battled.&He will also be similar to Milo and Arval, will take his battles seriously
F - Charizard - Yana - Too pacifist, won't battle
F - Delcatty - Vanessa - too nice and pacifist , won't battle
F - Luxray - Francine - 1 Wins - 1 Defeats - her first electric grooming battle ended in victory.&She will be similar to other kitties, battle for excersize and let out pent up energy. Won't follow Vee ? if they run to another
M - Luxray - Kumar - 0 Wins - 1 Defeats - has not yet battled.&'He will also take his battles seriously, and will even chase down Vee ? until either Kumar is fainted or they won
M - Boltund - Rorch - 0 Wins - 0 Defeats - has not yet battled. He will also take his battles as in 'play fighting'for excersize and let out pent up energy, won't take his battles seriously, so in a way similar to Aycan
F - Espeon - Marvinne - 2 Wins - 1 Defeats - her first victory was team work with Elise She will battle with the other Espeons or felines, likely won't chase down Vee ? if they battle others
F - Glameow - Zoey - too nice, won't battle
F - Glaceon - Darsha - Too pacifist and Buddhist, she won't battle at all

Info on my sona

8 opposite gender mates:

Offline ?

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Evolution Pokémon
    • Awards
« Reply #78668 on: December 30, 2023, 12:28:18 AM »
*yawns and relaxes a bit, looking around the den*
Everything is something

All hands can clap

So don't stop
Don't stop the party

Offline Firox

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • My YouTube
    • Awards
« Reply #78669 on: December 30, 2023, 01:04:58 AM »
*giggles* first off stuffed, nommed meat pizza, lots of it while hearing Wayne's world, *giggles*

Grace and I, we keep singing another Christmas tune  then we go our separate ways.  She goes over to listen to music. 
I go over and  help to make some pies. 
Uhmmm, truthfully, Fleur already made them, so just to serve and nom.
She made Apple  Pie, Pecan pie with help from LInette and Vanessa, triple berry pie, peach pie, and even Mississippi Mud Pie which is a chocolate pie with whipped cream on it.
Fleur  gently taps the Vee's ? back with her bushy pink tail.
"Bonjour evoli ? would you like some dessert pie?"
She says while happily  petting the back of their ears.
Info on my sona

8 opposite gender mates:

Offline ?

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Evolution Pokémon
    • Awards
« Reply #78670 on: December 30, 2023, 01:13:36 AM »
*Happily nods and the offer* sure sounds good  :3
Everything is something

All hands can clap

So don't stop
Don't stop the party

Offline Firox

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • My YouTube
    • Awards
« Reply #78671 on: December 30, 2023, 01:21:55 AM »
"Merci Evoli ?, here you go,  enjoy it." Fleur makes that girly like squeal of delight.
Fleur passed the Vee ? a vanilla flavored coffee for them to enjoy, added extra whipped cream, and a vanilla wafer on the side for them to enjoy with their pie.

Yep, while Vee ? noms and drinks, none of us interrupt them. Until the Vee ?  starts messing around, all of us behaving.

Info on my sona

8 opposite gender mates:

Offline ?

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Evolution Pokémon
    • Awards
« Reply #78672 on: December 30, 2023, 01:23:05 AM »
*happily starts to enjoy, digging right on into the pie while wagging tail*
Everything is something

All hands can clap

So don't stop
Don't stop the party

Offline Firox

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • My YouTube
    • Awards
« Reply #78673 on: December 30, 2023, 01:33:52 AM »
Vee ? has nothing to worry about at the moment.
Majority of us in our typical locations while enjoying the movie "Born in East LA'.
Such as.
Elise Robyn, Joseph, Charlene, Bobby, and Marvinne up in the hammock.
Jyo down on the couch under the hammock, I'm also on the same couch. So is Aycan, Arval,  Sherrie, Marrie, and Milo.
Grace is sitting on the recliner behind Vee ?, she is at least keeping that long tail of her's safe for now.
On another couch are Francine, Kumar, Rorch, Zoey, Vanessa, and even Linette.

On the Kit's couch are Vay, Leonardo, Fleur, Florian, Seth, and Zoran. 
Nadine still with us, she is on the same area in the kit's couch.
They are watching '101 Dalmations' the animated version.

Lillie is also with the kit's couch.

Loomis  is on another recliner next to Vee ? and Grace.
Jeremy  is laying down on a window ledge watching the animated movie.
Yana on top of the cat tree watching at times one or the other movie.
Info on my sona

8 opposite gender mates:

Offline ?

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Evolution Pokémon
    • Awards
« Reply #78674 on: December 30, 2023, 01:34:51 AM »
*finishes part of the pie and stretches before wanting around the den a little bit*
Everything is something

All hands can clap

So don't stop