The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Poll

No Poll

No Poll?
0 (0%)
No Poll :/
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: May 09, 2016, 08:49:48 PM

Author Topic: The Snack Den  (Read 1105672 times)

Offline ?

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) Top 10 Poster
  • Evolution Pokémon
    • Awards
  • Species: eevee
  • Height: 1'
  • Weight: 14.1 lbs
  • Currently: ^v^
Re: The Snack Den
« Reply #78720 on: December 30, 2023, 05:21:58 AM »
eeeEEee! *Finally faints from the next bite, getting defeated by Arval quickly*  @.@ -.-
Everything comes from nothing
Everything is something
So just let it all keep happening

Don't be a means to someone's end
It's all just beginning why can't we extend
An invitation to every hand

All hands can clap
All hearts are beating equally
The pulls of the air we're breathing

If we can believe in one part of it
Then we can believe in all of it
So don't stop
Don't stop the party

Offline Firox

• I is very friendly! No worries
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • (still reply to my other sonas, in signature)
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • My YouTube
    • Awards
  • Species: Red Fox *Flareon*
  • Coloring: Main fur red, do have fluffy yellow fur on head tuft, mane, and tail, dark red inside ears
  • Height: 3ft / 91 cm, lenght: 3ft 6in / 106cm, tail: 3ft 6in / 105cm
  • Weight: 38 lbs / 17kg
  • Build: playful, caring, competitive
  • Currently: friendly and full of fun - love chocolate chip cookies!
« Reply #78721 on: December 30, 2023, 05:26:14 AM »
Arval finally lets up and notices that the remote is sticking out of their mane fur, not sure how it got there, he turns on the TV  and is watching the next movie playing, which is 'Ace Ventura: Pet Detective'

Vee ? defeated Grace, Joseph,   Jyo, Robyn, Elise, Aaron,
Vee ? got taken down by Arval, finally after having the win stolen from them three times in a row, he got his wish.

Spoiler for "Results":

Vee ? - 335 wins - 139 defeats
note: on the defeats parts, if they lost to more than one, it counts as various defeats, as all challengers battled at the same time

My 8 original sonas:
F - Vaporeon - Vay - she is too nice, won't battle
M - Jolteon - Joseph - 12 wins - 44 defeats - majority of his defeats caused by Grace's bickering draining most of his energy
M - Flareon - Aaron - 12 wins - 44 defeats - majority of the defeats where due to him getting distracted
M - Espeon - Jyo - 19 wins - 47 defeats - many of the defeats where similar to him getting distracted over fishies or feline things like yarnballs or grooming
M - Umbreon - Arval - 15 wins - 14 defeats - he is the only one in my eight sonas who takes the battles seriously, his defeats where mainly caused by others striking him
F - Leafeon - Linette - she will not battle
F - Glaceon - Grace - 13 wins - 63 defeats - almost all her losses where due to her bickering with others and draining majority of her energy, and recently her long tail getting in the way
F - Sylveon - Sherrie - 18 wins - 40  defeats - she is the main one that tries to win in different ways using her ribbons

8 Opposite Gender Sonas to my 8 originals
M - Vaporeon - Leonardo - 2 wins - 7 defeats. does battle a bit less due to him prefering to keep the younger ones safe, or making food
F - Jolteon - Robyn - 9 wins – 11 defeats,  she does take her battles in a hilarious way for her, trying to trick Vee ? into thinking it was Joseph, or distracting Vee ? so the others get a good chuckle, but when she does battle, she will take it similar to Elise, and a few other kitties as in battling for excersize and letting up pent up energy
F - Flareon - Fleur - will not battle at all
F - Espeon - Elise - 6 wins - 14 defeats - she does batle for excersize,recently she has been teaming up with the other Espeons
F - Umbreon - Aycan - 7 wins - 14 defeats - almost two thirds of her defeats weren't actually losing, but more of 'forfeit' defeats, meaning she started the battleand gave up mid battle
M - Leafeon - Zoran - 3 wins - 4 defeats - He has had very few battles, since he prefers to either garden, or take care of the younger ones
M - Glaceon - Florian - 6 wins - 5 defeats - similar to Zoran, prefers to make ice cream or take care of the younger ones instead of battling
M - Sylveon - Seth - 4 wins - 7 defeats - similar to a few above, prefers to study medicine, or take care of the younger ones instead of battling

Newer supporting sonas

M - Espeon - BObby - 1 Wins - 3 Defeats - his first time in a fun battle ended up in defeat, he will join up with Jyo, Elise, and Marvinne as team Espeon'
F - Glaceon - Charlene - 4 Wins - 0 Defeats - her first time was a victory. She will battle for excersize
M - Persian - Milo - 1 Wins - 1 Defeats - first time ends in victory. He will be similar to Arval as in taking the battles seriously
F - Persian - Marrie - 2 Wins - 1 Defeats - first time alongside her mate ended in victory for them.&'She will be similar to other kitties, will likely battle for excersize, and will likely team up with another kitty, unless Vee ? stays almost in her sight of vision. Lazy kitty
F, Lillie, Alolan Ninetales - she is too nice and Pacifist, won't battle
M - Loomis - Shiny Ninetales - 0 Wins - 0 Defeats - he will battle for excersize, and won't take them seriously, more for fun, and similar to others only when they are in paws reach.
M - Charizard - Jeremy - 0 Wins - 0 Defeats - has not yet battled.&He will also be similar to Milo and Arval, will take his battles seriously
F - Charizard - Yana - Too pacifist, won't battle
F - Delcatty - Vanessa - too nice and pacifist , won't battle
F - Luxray - Francine - 1 Wins - 1 Defeats - her first electric grooming battle ended in victory.&She will be similar to other kitties, battle for excersize and let out pent up energy. Won't follow Vee ? if they run to another
M - Luxray - Kumar - 0 Wins - 1 Defeats - has not yet battled.&'He will also take his battles seriously, and will even chase down Vee ? until either Kumar is fainted or they won
M - Boltund - Rorch - 0 Wins - 0 Defeats - has not yet battled. He will also take his battles as in 'play fighting'for excersize and let out pent up energy, won't take his battles seriously, so in a way similar to Aycan
F - Espeon - Marvinne - 2 Wins - 1 Defeats - her first victory was team work with Elise She will battle with the other Espeons or felines, likely won't chase down Vee ? if they battle others
F - Glameow - Zoey - too nice, won't battle
F - Glaceon - Darsha - Too pacifist and Buddhist, she won't battle at all

Info on my sona
Vay, female, Vaporeon, New York CIty, New York
Joseph, male, Jolteon, Kansas City, Missouri
Aaron, male, Flareon, McMinnville, Oregon
Arval, male, Umbreon,  San Francisco, California
Jyo, male, Espeon, Seattle, Washington
Linette, female, Leafeon, Biloxi, Mississippi
Grace, female, Glaceon, Minneapolis, Minnesota
Sherrie, female, Sylveon, Las Vegas, Nevada

8 opposite gender mates:
Leonardo, male, Vaporeon, Venice, Italy
Robyn, female, Jolteon, Bridgetown, Barbados
Fleur, female, Flareon, Marseille, France
Aycan, female, Umbreon, Istanbul, turkey
Elise, female, Espeon, Basseterre, St. Kitts-Nevis
Zoran, male, Leafeon, Velez, North Macedonia
Florian, male, Glaceon, Craiova, Romania
Seth, male, Sylveon, Ashgabath, Turkmenistan

My other supporting sonas:
Charlene - Bobby - Marrie - Milo - Vanessa - Zoey - Jeremy -Yana - Kumar - Francine - Rorch - Marvinne - Darsha

Offline Wuff-Wuff

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
  • Species: Dog
« Reply #78722 on: December 30, 2023, 11:35:20 AM »
Oh hello everyone  :D I was passing by and found this snack den. Thought I'd have a look... *notices the aftermath of battle and Vee ? fainted on the ground* oh dear... is this bad timing? I'm sorry!

Offline Firox

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • My YouTube
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Main fur red, do have fluffy yellow fur on head tuft, mane, and tail, dark red inside ears
« Reply #78723 on: December 30, 2023, 06:56:53 PM »
"NOt at all, they are just sleeping after playing for hours. They will be back to normal soon."  Arval just laughs.
"Oh, and welcome as well. Anything related to food is welcomed here. You can prepare it, talk about it, eat it, or the Vee ? favorite part is to have 'food Fights' with it, there is no limit at all, only your imagination." 

Snack Den is the only location on entire forums where all my different sonas on my signature live together and interact with each other.
The furry pile on the floor have all gotten up after good hours of rest and are heading back to couches or recliners.
Aside from a very large kitchen, there are areas to hang out such as couches, recliners, window ledges, a cat tree, and even a hammock. Or you can go the old fashion way and just grab a pillow and blanket laying down on the carpet. 

Arval does mention.
"We don't actually fight to be mean or evil, think of it more like letting out pent up energy so we can head off to sleep. For now there is still plenty of pies to pick from, and Vay can make any kind of drink to enjoy. We also have a large flat screen LCD TV to enjoy movies or shows while eating. Make yourself at home, grab food, and relax."
Arval also mentions.
"I'm also big into intelligent conversations  so any topic will do. I'm into geology, astronomy, and geography."

For myself as Aaron Firox, just yawning awake after almost 8 hours of sleep.  Lazy on the couch for now.
Info on my sona

8 opposite gender mates:

Charlene - Bobby - Marrie - Milo - Vanessa - Zoey - Jeremy -Yana - Kumar - Francine - Rorch - Marvinne - Darsha

Offline Wuff-Wuff

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
« Reply #78724 on: January 05, 2024, 09:55:42 AM »
 :D oh are you a traveller as well Arval? I've been wandering for quite some time and I could really use something to eat! I hate to be so gluttonous, but do you have more than just snacks ^^; ? Maybe like Lasagne or so!

Offline Firox

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • My YouTube
    • Awards
« Reply #78725 on: January 05, 2024, 04:39:20 PM »
Arval: "Yes, I have traveled a lot in the past, been to just about every continent."
Arval laughs.
"It might be called the 'Snack Den'  but there  is more than just snacks.  Everything related to food is available, same with drinks.  Leonardo can make anything Italian to eat since he is from Italy."

Leonardo singing something in Italian Opera while  forming the lasagna.
Once ready, Fleur takes it to another room to give it another baking.  To crispy up the cheese on top.

Jyo Espeon shows Wuff where there are additional items and bruschetta bread as well.
The lasagna is ready.  Three different made, popular cheese lasagna, a four meat lasagna, and a vegan inspired lasagna.
Fleur in her French accent.
"take your pick Monsieur, lots to pick from. Plenty for all of us to get doubles or triples."
Info on my sona

8 opposite gender mates:

Offline Wuff-Wuff

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
« Reply #78726 on: January 06, 2024, 12:08:25 PM »
"oh! C'est trés gentil! Thank you Madame  ^_^"

Wuff helps himself to a plate of delicious cheese lasagna

"I must say! Leonardo makes a meen lasagna  :D what a blessing to have found this place with all you here. Is there a way for me to repay such hospitality? I could clean the kitchen."

Offline ?

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) Top 10 Poster
  • Evolution Pokémon
    • Awards
« Reply #78727 on: January 07, 2024, 11:23:28 PM »
*yawns and stretches, looks around then greets* morning everyone and hello there  ^_^
Everything is something

All hands can clap

So don't stop
Don't stop the party

Offline Wuff-Wuff

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
« Reply #78728 on: January 08, 2024, 07:02:59 AM »
Even though Arval told Wuff that the previous fight was just playful fun, Wuff seems relieved to see "?" awake and well.

"Oh, why hello there!  :D My name is Wuff :) you're just in time, Leonardo made some fresh lasagna, do you fancy a piece?"  Wuff stretches out his paw to shake "?"'s

Offline ?

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Evolution Pokémon
    • Awards
« Reply #78729 on: January 08, 2024, 07:38:47 AM »
*Happily shakes the paw and smiles* Nice to meetya Wuf and that would be wonderful  :P  *jumps over to a plate to enjoy some of the lasagna*
Everything is something

All hands can clap

So don't stop
Don't stop the party

Offline Wuff-Wuff

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
« Reply #78730 on: January 10, 2024, 04:57:34 PM »
 ^_^ nice to meet you too! Say~  does anyone know the history of this jolly place  :) ? I'm lucky to have stumbled across it *takes a big bite of lasagna* 

Offline Voidcat

• Vibrating Furby
    • Awards
  • Species: Cat
  • Coloring: Ears are green, is mostly black with tuxedo markings and a white tip tail. Blue eyes. Can change color at will.
  • Height: 18 inches when standing on two paws and is a cat. Catperson form is 5 foot.
  • Weight: 11 pounds as a cat. Catperson form is 115 pounds.
  • Build: Fluffy and long hair.
« Reply #78731 on: January 28, 2024, 12:59:05 AM »
*yawns* the food here is acceptable. I'll have some fish.
Fursona's name is Feyline. Uses any pronouns. Is genderfluid and a priest of Bastet. Has different color collars they may wear and a humanoid catperson form they can change into but usually stays in a cat form that stands on two paws and talks.

Offline Wuff-Wuff

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
« Reply #78732 on: January 28, 2024, 12:51:10 PM »
 :D oh hey! Good morning there! What kind of fish would you like  :) ? I could go see if I can fetch you some

Offline Voidcat

• Vibrating Furby
    • Awards
  • Species: Cat
  • Coloring: Ears are green, is mostly black with tuxedo markings and a white tip tail. Blue eyes. Can change color at will.
  • Height: 18 inches when standing on two paws and is a cat. Catperson form is 5 foot.
  • Weight: 11 pounds as a cat. Catperson form is 115 pounds.
  • Build: Fluffy and long hair.
« Reply #78733 on: January 28, 2024, 01:23:14 PM »
Tuna works.
Fursona's name is Feyline. Uses any pronouns. Is genderfluid and a priest of Bastet. Has different color collars they may wear and a humanoid catperson form they can change into but usually stays in a cat form that stands on two paws and talks.

Offline Wuff-Wuff

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
« Reply #78734 on: January 29, 2024, 08:49:44 AM »
 ^_^ Here you go *come's back with Tuna from the Kitchen*
 :D my, you have a nice collar? Where did you get it from?