The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Poll

No Poll

No Poll?
0 (0%)
No Poll :/
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: May 09, 2016, 08:49:48 PM

Author Topic: The Snack Den  (Read 1105634 times)

Offline Voidcat

• Vibrating Furby
    • Awards
  • Species: Cat
  • Coloring: Ears are green, is mostly black with tuxedo markings and a white tip tail. Blue eyes. Can change color at will.
  • Height: 18 inches when standing on two paws and is a cat. Catperson form is 5 foot.
  • Weight: 11 pounds as a cat. Catperson form is 115 pounds.
  • Build: Fluffy and long hair.
Re: The Snack Den
« Reply #78735 on: January 29, 2024, 04:42:59 PM »
I bought it. I like how they look and I love the little bells some them have.
Fursona's name is Feyline. Uses any pronouns. Is genderfluid and a priest of Bastet. Has different color collars they may wear and a humanoid catperson form they can change into but usually stays in a cat form that stands on two paws and talks.

Offline Wuff-Wuff

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
  • Species: Dog
« Reply #78736 on: January 29, 2024, 07:41:33 PM »
 ^_^ oh I agree, the bells are the best part. I might be a doggo but I've bought myself cat ears and a collar with a bell  0:) *eats some more Lasagna* myam~ say~ what's you're name and where are you from?

Offline Voidcat

• Vibrating Furby
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Ears are green, is mostly black with tuxedo markings and a white tip tail. Blue eyes. Can change color at will.
  • Height: 18 inches when standing on two paws and is a cat. Catperson form is 5 foot.
« Reply #78737 on: January 29, 2024, 08:26:56 PM »
Feyline. I've been around a long time. Nevermind where I am from.
Fursona's name is Feyline. Uses any pronouns. Is genderfluid and a priest of Bastet. Has different color collars they may wear and a humanoid catperson form they can change into but usually stays in a cat form that stands on two paws and talks.

Offline Wuff-Wuff

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
« Reply #78738 on: January 30, 2024, 09:27:07 AM »
 ^_^ oh that's a lovely name.
 >.>  <.<
Ok I wont bother you with questions of your origin, even though you've just made that super hard not to  XP

Offline Voidcat

• Vibrating Furby
    • Awards
« Reply #78739 on: January 30, 2024, 11:25:24 AM »
*sighs* Watch this. *holds paw out and fire bursts briefly from it before disappearing*

Offline Wuff-Wuff

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
« Reply #78740 on: January 31, 2024, 02:15:34 PM »
 :o woah! how the hell did you do that Feyline?

Offline Voidcat

• Vibrating Furby
    • Awards
« Reply #78741 on: January 31, 2024, 03:47:20 PM »
Magic. Now if you could get me some marshmallows chocolate and gram crackers I'll get some sticks and we can make smores

Offline Wuff-Wuff

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
« Reply #78742 on: February 01, 2024, 09:47:42 AM »
 :D good idea! *Fetches you some marshmallows, chocolate and gram crackers from the kitchen*  ^_^ got it Feyline! Man, you have to tell me how you got those powers X3 they're so cool! I mean, you don't seem like a pokemon to me  :) must be something else behind them.

Offline Voidcat

• Vibrating Furby
    • Awards
« Reply #78743 on: February 01, 2024, 01:21:00 PM »
*Starts up the fire and makes a smore to eat* Was born to be a priest of the goddess Bastet. She's gifted me some abilities but it's based on an inborn trait that allows me to develop them. Most my abilities are related to her in some way. I can cause fire because she's a deity of the sun for instance. My biggest specialty tho is healing. I can heal wounds some emotional and some physical. But it takes a lot out of me.

Offline Wuff-Wuff

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
« Reply #78744 on: February 01, 2024, 01:45:28 PM »
Oh you're a priest?  ^_^ that's awesome! So you come from Egypt originally? *warms paws by the fire*

Offline Voidcat

• Vibrating Furby
    • Awards
« Reply #78745 on: February 01, 2024, 01:47:00 PM »
Hundreds of years ago yes

Offline Wuff-Wuff

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
« Reply #78746 on: February 02, 2024, 12:00:55 PM »
Oh my, what happened? Why aren't you one now Feyline?  :/

Offline Voidcat

• Vibrating Furby
    • Awards
« Reply #78747 on: February 02, 2024, 01:03:33 PM »
Well im still a priest. I meant I came from Egypt 100s of years ago.

Offline Wuff-Wuff

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
« Reply #78748 on: February 03, 2024, 03:28:53 PM »
 ^_^ oh, my bad! How was the food in egypt like?

Offline Voidcat

• Vibrating Furby
    • Awards
« Reply #78749 on: February 03, 2024, 04:10:26 PM »
You should try kebda eskandarani

Post Merge: February 03, 2024, 04:15:03 PM
Is there lime juice, beef liver, ground coriander, garlic cloves, salt, chili powder, cumin powder, and vegetable oil here? Oh and a food processor. Perhaps I could make some.
« Last Edit: February 03, 2024, 04:15:03 PM by Voidcat, Reason: Merged DoublePost »