The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Casual Lodge RP (open to all)  (Read 27971 times)

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Contemplation, across the nation
  • Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
  • Always willing to help out.
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Generally grey with black hair
  • Height: 1.8 meters
  • Weight: 75kg
  • Build: Fair build, not very muscular, not very fat and not overly skinny either
  • Currently: Looking for RP, but remembering I live in the future
Re: Casual Lodge RP (open to all)
« Reply #135 on: March 23, 2016, 04:25:54 AM »
Gaia quickly packed her clothes into her bag and stretched, her tail swaying from side to side. "Hello. I guess we better head up to the pool." She looked around for the direction of the pool, not knowing where it was.
  • Signature art by: Cinder42, Zarconite(+myself)
"Blackness. Lots and lots of blackness. When it's all you ever see, it makes even the smallest spark of light stand out"

Reference of Alka

Al's Weapon References \\\\\ Al's badass mask x3 \\\\\ Reference of Al

Gaia's Song List \\\\\ Reference of Gaia

Offline cjbearpaw

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Awards
« Reply #136 on: March 23, 2016, 04:26:53 AM »
Teliport to the pool* appears in a cloud of smoke*

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • I never give up... so don't push me. >_<
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Height: 5' 10&quot;
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Holding out for a hero... but always having to save myself.
« Reply #137 on: March 23, 2016, 04:28:46 AM »
Daisy gently touched Gaia's arm. "Allow me," she said, placing two fingers to her gemstone belly button and closing her eyes. Slowly, the pink glow of the gem became increasingly brighter.
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html
Don't mess with Grammaton Clerics. THEY WILL END YOU.

Offline cjbearpaw

• Vibrating Furby
    • Awards
« Reply #138 on: March 23, 2016, 04:30:03 AM »
Somehow see from the distanst* another teliporter?

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
    • Awards
  • Build: Fair build, not very muscular, not very fat and not overly skinny either
« Reply #139 on: March 23, 2016, 04:30:52 AM »
Gaia cocked an eyebrow, but figured she could trust Daisy. "Hmm?"
"Blackness. Lots and lots of blackness. When it's all you ever see, it makes even the smallest spark of light stand out"

Reference of Alka

Offline cjbearpaw

• Vibrating Furby
    • Awards
« Reply #140 on: March 23, 2016, 04:31:49 AM »
Eyes glow* better check it out trys to lacate the glow*

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
« Reply #141 on: March 23, 2016, 04:35:18 AM »
Suddenly, before anyone can sense anything, Daisy and Gaia are at the pool and Daisy's belly button is no longer glowing.
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html

Offline cjbearpaw

• Vibrating Furby
    • Awards
« Reply #142 on: March 23, 2016, 04:36:09 AM »
Eyes go out* how the heck I mean slower than mine but cool another person that can teliport!

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #143 on: March 23, 2016, 04:39:32 AM »
Gaia looked around. "Huh... Magic. Cool. Can't imagine that's all that practical on the battlefield, but I so wish I knew enough magic to be able to teleport." Noticing the water, Gaia slowly dipped her foot into it and quickly retracted it. "Ahh... a bit on the cold side." She chuckled as a wicked thought crept into her mind.

Reference of Alka

Offline cjbearpaw

• Vibrating Furby
    • Awards
« Reply #144 on: March 23, 2016, 04:42:04 AM »
Watch this* walks into water body is glowing red the water heats up slowly*

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #145 on: March 23, 2016, 04:43:31 AM »
Gaia looked around. "Huh... Magic. Cool. Can't imagine that's all that practical on the battlefield, but I so wish I knew enough magic to be able to teleport." Noticing the water, Gaia slowly dipped her foot into it and quickly retracted it. "Ahh... a bit on the cold side." She chuckled as a wicked thought crept into her mind.

Daisy grinned. "Oh, it's faster in battle," she said. "I was just conserving energy." The celestial wolf padded over to the pool. "...Cold, huh?" she asked. "Ni.... huh. It's warm now...?"

Offline cjbearpaw

• Vibrating Furby
    • Awards
« Reply #146 on: March 23, 2016, 04:45:20 AM »
Heat magic I think I use it course I'm red?

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #147 on: March 23, 2016, 04:47:27 AM »
Once Daisy was close enough, Gaia took her opportunity to take a step back and give Daisy a good push into the water, giggling as she did.

Reference of Alka

Offline cjbearpaw

• Vibrating Furby
    • Awards
« Reply #148 on: March 23, 2016, 04:48:10 AM »
Rojo tried to pull himself out*

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #149 on: March 23, 2016, 04:50:26 AM »
"WHA...!?" Daisy yelled, belly-flopping into the water. However, at the last second, she reached out with her long tail and wrapped it around Gaia's waist, then gave her a firm tug.