The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Casual Lodge RP (open to all)  (Read 27943 times)

Offline moonwolf101

• Chatty Cheetah
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • Work Until Your Idols Become Your Rivals
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Timber Wolf
  • Coloring: Brown fur with a light tan underbelly, dark brown hair that hangs over her right eye, has blue eyes
  • Height: about 5 feet
  • Weight: 106.9
  • Build: thin, female build
  • Currently: meh
Re: Casual Lodge RP (open to all)
« Reply #15 on: February 14, 2016, 05:06:24 AM »
*Topaz walked into the Lodge, seeing a few others inside. She decided to stay quiet for awhile and just get comfortable first.*
  • Avatar by: lineart by Rits-Blitz
"we do have a lot in common.
The same earth, the same air, the same sky.
Maybe if we started looking at what's the same instead of what's different... Well, who knows." - Meowth

Offline Folic Acid

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • I am only &%$#@!% human what am I supposed to do?
  • Species: Hyena
  • Coloring: Grey, black spots, and a green mohawk
  • Height: 6'0
  • Weight: 110 lbs.
  • Build: Lean
  • Currently: Hating what I have become...
« Reply #16 on: February 14, 2016, 05:09:38 AM »
'Jack walks in trying to get his tie straight hut seeing everyone stops with a almost straight tie and gives a wide smile.' "hey everyone."
“A joker is a little fool who is different from everyone else. He's not a club, diamond, heart, or spade. He's not an eight or a nine, a king or a jack. He is an outsider. He is placed in the same pack as the other cards, but he doesn't belong there. Therefore, he can be removed without anybody missing him.”
I'm that Joker!

Pet's name: Zuknaer
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

Offline moonwolf101

• Chatty Cheetah
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Topic Starter
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Brown fur with a light tan underbelly, dark brown hair that hangs over her right eye, has blue eyes
« Reply #17 on: February 14, 2016, 05:25:55 AM »
*Topaz sits down on a couch next to the wall, being quiet*
Maybe if we started looking at what's the same instead of what's different... Well, who knows." - Meowth

Offline Crest Is Dead ((For Now))

• Dancing Dragon
  • Nice.
    • Awards
  • Species: ...
  • Coloring: ...
  • Height: ...
  • Weight: ...
  • Build: ...
  • Currently: Having a Break
« Reply #18 on: February 14, 2016, 09:06:43 AM »
*Crest sighs and rubs his face* God everyone's so quiet! What is wrong with conversation. Jesus!

Offline moonwolf101

• Chatty Cheetah
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: February 14, 2016, 12:47:46 PM »
*Topaz looked around, she was looking at the others. Her eyes fell on the door that led to the patio, she stood up and  walked over to it, she pulled open the door, glanced back towards the lounge then walked outside.*

Offline Crest Is Dead ((For Now))

• Dancing Dragon
  • Nice.
    • Awards
  • Species: ...
  • Coloring: ...
  • Height: ...
  • Weight: ...
  • Build: ...
  • Currently: Having a Break
« Reply #20 on: February 16, 2016, 06:38:13 PM »
That's just rude! *he says to himself. He leans back and looks over the room* I wonder if there's anything to eat?

Offline Styxx Von Doom

• Noble Newt
    • Awards
  • Species: Anubian (closed species)
  • Coloring: black/gold/red
  • Currently: Kal kek m'al shol'va!
« Reply #21 on: February 16, 2016, 06:45:41 PM »
Styxx woke up from laying on a branch that he decided to rest on the night before. He quickly dropped down off the branch  noticing someone on a patio a little bit up the hill, he made his way up to the patio and popped his head up with a smile. "hello, nice day today huh?"
Mak tal shree! Lok tak. Mekta satak Styxx! Mok tal Styxx kree!
(I am the great and powerful Styxx)

"I wade through the fields of punishment; the wretched faces of the damned reflect in the shadows of the folds, as if their very souls were stitched within the fabric of my black robes. Though I come from darkness, and the riches beneath the world are mine to bestow, I still begin my day with the splendor of this little… roasted… bean."

Lord Frosty Butt

:^3

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • I never give up... so don't push me. >_<
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Height: 5' 10&quot;
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Holding out for a hero... but always having to save myself.
« Reply #22 on: February 17, 2016, 04:07:34 AM »
Cassy wandered in, clad in shorts and a jacket. "Hey."
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html
Don't mess with Grammaton Clerics. THEY WILL END YOU.

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Contemplation, across the nation
  • Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
  • Always willing to help out.
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Generally grey with black hair
  • Height: 1.8 meters
  • Weight: 75kg
  • Build: Fair build, not very muscular, not very fat and not overly skinny either
  • Currently: Looking for RP, but remembering I live in the future
« Reply #23 on: February 17, 2016, 04:10:28 AM »
Gaia turned to Daisy, still sitting on the couch. "Hello."
  • Signature art by: Cinder42, Zarconite(+myself)
"Blackness. Lots and lots of blackness. When it's all you ever see, it makes even the smallest spark of light stand out"

Reference of Alka

Al's Weapon References \\\\\ Al's badass mask x3 \\\\\ Reference of Al

Gaia's Song List \\\\\ Reference of Gaia

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
« Reply #24 on: February 17, 2016, 04:14:33 AM »
Daisy blushed darkly and jumped a bit, surprised that someone had seen her come in. "Um... Hi there," she said, smiling sheepishly.
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
    • Awards
  • Build: Fair build, not very muscular, not very fat and not overly skinny either
« Reply #25 on: February 17, 2016, 04:39:03 AM »
((*facepaw* Alright, I'll role with it  >.> ))

"What's your name, stranger?" Gaia smiled at the celestial wolf, her voice soft.
"Blackness. Lots and lots of blackness. When it's all you ever see, it makes even the smallest spark of light stand out"

Reference of Alka

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: February 18, 2016, 02:29:17 AM »
"Um... M... My name is Daisy," Daisy replied, carefully offering Gaia her hand. "A...And yours is...?"

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #27 on: February 18, 2016, 03:00:07 AM »
"Gaia. Pleased to meet you, Daisy." The fox chuckled and shook the paw, her grip soft and gentle.

Reference of Alka

Offline Styxx Von Doom

• Noble Newt
    • Awards
  • Species: Anubian (closed species)
  • Coloring: black/gold/red
  • Currently: Kal kek m'al shol'va!
« Reply #28 on: February 18, 2016, 03:06:03 AM »
(maybe i should move to someone else?)
Mak tal shree! Lok tak. Mekta satak Styxx! Mok tal Styxx kree!
(I am the great and powerful Styxx)

"I wade through the fields of punishment; the wretched faces of the damned reflect in the shadows of the folds, as if their very souls were stitched within the fabric of my black robes. Though I come from darkness, and the riches beneath the world are mine to bestow, I still begin my day with the splendor of this little… roasted… bean."

Lord Frosty Butt

:^3

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #29 on: February 18, 2016, 03:07:59 AM »
(No idea...)

Daisy smiled a bit more widely and rubbed the back of her head. "So... what brings you here, Gaia?" she asked, tugging on her t-shirt.