The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Casual Lodge RP (open to all)  (Read 27980 times)

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Contemplation, across the nation
  • Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
  • Always willing to help out.
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Generally grey with black hair
  • Height: 1.8 meters
  • Weight: 75kg
  • Build: Fair build, not very muscular, not very fat and not overly skinny either
  • Currently: Looking for RP, but remembering I live in the future
Re: Casual Lodge RP (open to all)
« Reply #180 on: March 28, 2016, 01:05:14 AM »
After Gaia was done with her few laps she stopped beside Daosy and stretched, also looking at the newcomer
  • Signature art by: Cinder42, Zarconite(+myself)
"Blackness. Lots and lots of blackness. When it's all you ever see, it makes even the smallest spark of light stand out"

Reference of Alka

Al's Weapon References \\\\\ Al's badass mask x3 \\\\\ Reference of Al

Gaia's Song List \\\\\ Reference of Gaia

Offline cjbearpaw

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Awards
« Reply #181 on: March 28, 2016, 01:06:34 AM »
Doc simply sat down and worked on his laptop*

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • I never give up... so don't push me. >_<
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Height: 5' 10&quot;
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Holding out for a hero... but always having to save myself.
« Reply #182 on: March 28, 2016, 01:29:58 AM »
Daisy quickly swam a few laps as well, then floated for a while.
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html
Don't mess with Grammaton Clerics. THEY WILL END YOU.

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
    • Awards
  • Build: Fair build, not very muscular, not very fat and not overly skinny either
« Reply #183 on: March 31, 2016, 01:03:44 AM »
Gaia hopped out of the pool and dried her top half off, her legs still hanging inside the water.
"Blackness. Lots and lots of blackness. When it's all you ever see, it makes even the smallest spark of light stand out"

Reference of Alka

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
« Reply #184 on: March 31, 2016, 01:06:28 AM »
Daisy followed suit, sitting herself down beside Gaia and drying herself off. "... You know, this is probably the first time I've dressed like this in a while," she said, blushing darkly and looking at her body.
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #185 on: March 31, 2016, 01:27:08 AM »
"Only because you're so shy." Gaia chuckled and lightly tapped Daisy's arm

Reference of Alka

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #186 on: March 31, 2016, 01:35:32 AM »
Daisy flushed darkly and rubbed her arm, tapping Gaia lightly back. "You'd be shy too if you looked like a plushie," she said.

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #187 on: March 31, 2016, 01:37:52 AM »
Gaia cocked an eyebrow, giggling softly. "Plushie? Not the first word that came to my mind when I looked your way. Regardless, plushies are awesome." The fox smiled softly as she stood up and dried her legs off.

Reference of Alka

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #188 on: March 31, 2016, 01:40:32 AM »
Daisy blushed more, standing and drying her legs off. "...What about my weird belly button?" she asked, motioning to the jewel in her stomach. "Also... what was the first word?"

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #189 on: March 31, 2016, 01:43:15 AM »
"Your belly button is fine." Gaia said as she slung her towel over her shoulder. "The first word? Hmmm... Interesting, I think."

Reference of Alka

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #190 on: March 31, 2016, 01:47:28 AM »
Daisy widened her eyes a little. "... Interesting?" she asked, tying her towel around her waist. "How so?"

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #191 on: March 31, 2016, 01:53:55 AM »
"Well, for one, I've never seen eyes like yours before. The tail rings are also fairly new, and having a jewel for a belly button isn't exactly common either. And I, for one, take an interest in things I don't see often" Gaia smiled widely at Daisy and gave her a quick wink.

Reference of Alka

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #192 on: March 31, 2016, 01:56:22 AM »
Daisy flushed darkly and touched her mouth, her gem glowing softly. She made a cute wolf noise, unsure what to say.

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #193 on: March 31, 2016, 02:05:32 AM »
Gaia giggled softly and began walking inside. "Anyway, we best have a shower before the chlorine messes with our hair."

Reference of Alka

Offline cjbearpaw

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Awards
« Reply #194 on: March 31, 2016, 02:09:30 AM »
Aftet u walked in doc took off his glasses revealing dark purple eyes*