The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Casual Lodge RP (open to all)  (Read 28045 times)

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Contemplation, across the nation
  • Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
  • Always willing to help out.
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Generally grey with black hair
  • Height: 1.8 meters
  • Weight: 75kg
  • Build: Fair build, not very muscular, not very fat and not overly skinny either
  • Currently: Looking for RP, but remembering I live in the future
Re: Casual Lodge RP (open to all)
« Reply #300 on: April 16, 2016, 01:06:26 PM »
((Err... Sorry Cif, but that's not what I mean :P. I meant onto solid ground. While it's true Gaia could survive that fall, best save that for combat RPs))
  • Signature art by: Cinder42, Zarconite(+myself)
"Blackness. Lots and lots of blackness. When it's all you ever see, it makes even the smallest spark of light stand out"

Reference of Alka

Al's Weapon References \\\\\ Al's badass mask x3 \\\\\ Reference of Al

Gaia's Song List \\\\\ Reference of Gaia

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • I never give up... so don't push me. >_<
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Height: 5' 10&quot;
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Holding out for a hero... but always having to save myself.
« Reply #301 on: April 16, 2016, 03:13:50 PM »
(Okay, I fixed it. :P Instead of jumping off, Clare just stretches.)
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html
Don't mess with Grammaton Clerics. THEY WILL END YOU.

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
    • Awards
  • Build: Fair build, not very muscular, not very fat and not overly skinny either
« Reply #302 on: April 16, 2016, 05:08:54 PM »
Gaia didn't bother noting Clare's oddness, simply cocking an eyebrow. "And how exactly are you going to do that Ms.... I totally haven't introduced myself." She face palmed and chucked, before extending a paw. "Gaia. And you are?"
"Blackness. Lots and lots of blackness. When it's all you ever see, it makes even the smallest spark of light stand out"

Reference of Alka

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
« Reply #303 on: April 16, 2016, 11:14:57 PM »
Gaia didn't bother noting Clare's oddness, simply cocking an eyebrow. "And how exactly are you going to do that Ms.... I totally haven't introduced myself." She face palmed and chucked, before extending a paw. "Gaia. And you are?"

Clare reached out and took Gaia's paw. "Clare," she said. "Clare Susannah Arrow." The wolf grinned. "... And believe me, you aren't the only one with a violent side. I suppose I just deal with it a little differently."
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #304 on: April 17, 2016, 01:50:50 AM »
"Oh?" Gaia tilted her head slightly. "Wouldn't have thought that you're a fighter at first glance..." As the fox shook Clare's paw, she looked her up and down. "But maybe, you're just good at concealing it."

Reference of Alka

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #305 on: April 17, 2016, 04:48:12 PM »
"Oh?" Gaia tilted her head slightly. "Wouldn't have thought that you're a fighter at first glance..." As the fox shook Clare's paw, she looked her up and down. "But maybe, you're just good at concealing it."

Clare chuckled. "I've had a lot of practice doing so," she said. "Eventually, it becomes almost like second nature." The wolf looked Gaia up and down. "Though really, other than your markings, wouldn't really take you as a fighter as well. But we all have our marks, right?"

Post Merge: April 17, 2016, 06:16:28 PM
A strange black and pink wolf wandered in, whistling to themselves.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2016, 06:16:28 PM by Cifero Windtail, Reason: Merged DoublePost »

Offline cjbearpaw

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Awards
« Reply #306 on: April 17, 2016, 09:34:12 PM »
Rojo called them to show them*

Sent from my QTAQZ3 using Tapatalk

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #307 on: April 18, 2016, 12:59:54 AM »
Gaia chuckled. "Try having half your body transplanted." As she retracted her paw, she bared her nails and started checking them out. Black... or orange... Why not both?

Reference of Alka

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #308 on: April 18, 2016, 01:28:37 AM »
The black and pink wolf sat down to eat.

Clare grimaced. "Eh... I'll pass, I think," she said. "I doubt you'd want to get stabbed through the solar plexus... or being chain-punched in the gut by a demon and then beaten up a bit more by his minions." The wolf shrugged and grinned. "It helps when you don't scar up, am I right?"

Offline Tina

• Kuddly Kitten
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online
  • People have put me down, but i get right back up.
    • Awards
  • Species: Kobold
  • Coloring: Brown
  • Height: 3 ft
  • Weight: 65 pounds
  • Build: Pretty pudgy
  • Currently: Feeling hungry.
« Reply #309 on: April 18, 2016, 01:46:29 AM »
Clare sighed, then stretched, her shirt riding up a bit. "Well, I could try, if you wanted to," she said, looking over at Gaia. She seemed to be normal, but there was something about her...

Daisy blushed a bit and rubbed the back of her head, smiling sheepishly. "Heh... I guess you're right," she said. "I'm worrying too much about my appearance... but it doesn't matter how I dress." The celestial wolf stretched, baring a bit of fur. "Well anyway, would you like to get some food?"

"Sure so long as it tastes good." Sierra says fiddles with her mouth a little to turn up the taste sensors of her tongue.
  • Avatar by: Plasma-snake on Deviantart
Current fursona: Tina

Pet's name: Star
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #310 on: April 18, 2016, 02:28:25 AM »
Gaia chuckled and nodded. Oh, she has no idea. "Some people are just that lucky, I suppose."

Reference of Alka

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #311 on: April 18, 2016, 02:33:37 AM »
Clare nodded back, chuckling as well. And that's just two of the things that happened to me. "Yeah, some people," she said, looking out at the horizon. "... Should we get some food?"

Daisy shrugged. "Let's find out if it does," she said, holding the door for Sierra and grinning.

Offline cjbearpaw

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Awards
« Reply #312 on: April 18, 2016, 02:43:34 AM »
Rojo tried to create a soul clone but failed*

Sent from my QTAQZ3 using Tapatalk

Offline Tina

• Kuddly Kitten
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online
  • People have put me down, but i get right back up.
    • Awards
  • Species: Kobold
  • Coloring: Brown
  • Height: 3 ft
  • Weight: 65 pounds
  • Build: Pretty pudgy
  • Currently: Feeling hungry.
« Reply #313 on: April 18, 2016, 02:58:39 AM »
Clare nodded back, chuckling as well. And that's just two of the things that happened to me. "Yeah, some people," she said, looking out at the horizon. "... Should we get some food?"

Daisy shrugged. "Let's find out if it does," she said, holding the door for Sierra and grinning.

Sierra smiles and goes out to the food court.
  • Avatar by: Plasma-snake on Deviantart
Current fursona: Tina

Pet's name: Star
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #314 on: April 18, 2016, 03:12:54 AM »
"Thanks, but I'm not one for anything cooked. Or frozen. That, and my demon side has an extremely low metabolic rate. Can go ages without feeling hungry. So long as I don't exert myself, that is." The fox looked down at the valley, wondering what kind of damage an impact from her height would even do.

Reference of Alka