The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Casual Lodge RP (open to all)  (Read 26794 times)

Offline cjbearpaw

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Awards
Re: Casual Lodge RP (open to all)
« Reply #315 on: April 18, 2016, 03:15:18 AM »
Gaia can you help me?

Sent from my QTAQZ3 using Tapatalk

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • I never give up... so don't push me. >_<
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Height: 5' 10&quot;
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Holding out for a hero... but always having to save myself.
« Reply #316 on: April 18, 2016, 04:55:52 AM »
"Thanks, but I'm not one for anything cooked. Or frozen. That, and my demon side has an extremely low metabolic rate. Can go ages without feeling hungry. So long as I don't exert myself, that is." The fox looked down at the valley, wondering what kind of damage an impact from her height would even do.

Clare nodded. "I can go for a while, as well," she said, staring down. "...Gaia, when you said "half your body", did you really mean...?"

Daisy smiled and followed Sierra out.
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html
Don't mess with Grammaton Clerics. THEY WILL END YOU.

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Contemplation, across the nation
  • Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
  • Always willing to help out.
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Generally grey with black hair
  • Height: 1.8 meters
  • Weight: 75kg
  • Build: Fair build, not very muscular, not very fat and not overly skinny either
  • Currently: Looking for RP, but remembering I live in the future
« Reply #317 on: April 18, 2016, 05:35:10 AM »
"I meant that quite literally. About 50% - give or take about 10% - doesn't belong to me." Gaia didn't seem fazed at all. She just kept looking down into the valley.
  • Signature art by: Cinder42, Zarconite(+myself)
"Blackness. Lots and lots of blackness. When it's all you ever see, it makes even the smallest spark of light stand out"

Reference of Alka

Al's Weapon References \\\\\ Al's badass mask x3 \\\\\ Reference of Al

Gaia's Song List \\\\\ Reference of Gaia

Offline Tina

• Kuddly Kitten
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online
  • People have put me down, but i get right back up.
    • Awards
  • Species: Kobold
  • Coloring: Brown
  • Height: 3 ft
  • Weight: 65 pounds
  • Build: Pretty pudgy
  • Currently: Feeling hungry.
« Reply #318 on: April 18, 2016, 09:18:03 PM »
(Is there anyone else in the food court?)
  • Avatar by: Plasma-snake on Deviantart
Current fursona: Tina

Pet's name: Star
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

Offline cjbearpaw

• Vibrating Furby
    • Awards
« Reply #319 on: April 19, 2016, 12:27:37 AM »
Gaia I need some help with magic

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
« Reply #320 on: April 20, 2016, 03:21:01 AM »
Clare lowered her ears slightly. ".... Right down the middle, I presume?" she asked, looking at the back of Gaia's head.
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html

Offline Tina

• Kuddly Kitten
    • Awards
« Reply #321 on: April 20, 2016, 03:33:04 AM »
Sierra ordered a burger and some fries and sat down to start eating.

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #322 on: April 20, 2016, 03:55:07 AM »
Daisy ordered the same with a side of apples and water, then joined Sierra at the table. "... Sierra, how do you eat?" she asked, putting ketchup on a fry in a line.

Offline Tina

• Kuddly Kitten
    • Awards
« Reply #323 on: April 20, 2016, 04:04:22 AM »
"Well I don't gain anything of course, but there is a the equivalent of a stomach in this body. It doesn't work like a normal stomach as all I have to do to empty it is open a compartment and clean out the chewed up food." Sierra said.

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
    • Awards
  • Build: Fair build, not very muscular, not very fat and not overly skinny either
« Reply #324 on: April 20, 2016, 04:05:37 AM »
"Eh. Not quite. They had to cut corners here and there to make sure I wouldn't pass out." Her relaxed green stripes flashed a bright yellow, and she visibly tensed. "Most of my internal organs were split into two and one half was replaced with one that belonged to a demon. But the butchers wouldn't know what a 1/2 cut is if they took extension mathematics for 10 years."
"Blackness. Lots and lots of blackness. When it's all you ever see, it makes even the smallest spark of light stand out"

Reference of Alka

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #325 on: April 20, 2016, 04:16:50 AM »
"Eh. Not quite. They had to cut corners here and there to make sure I wouldn't pass out." Her relaxed green stripes flashed a bright yellow, and she visibly tensed. "Most of my internal organs were split into two and one half was replaced with one that belonged to a demon. But the butchers wouldn't know what a 1/2 cut is if they took extension mathematics for 10 years."

Clare gently placed a hand on Gaia's shoulder. "Perhaps we should talk about something else," she said, giving Gaia a half-hearted grin. "I don't want to make you uncomfortable."

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #326 on: April 20, 2016, 04:29:06 AM »
Gaia chuckled softly, and her head twitched. "Uncomfortable..." She shook Clare's hand off of her shoulder. "Wouldn't know what 'comfort' even feels like." The fox's stripes flashed yellow again and she let out a deep breath.

Reference of Alka

Offline cjbearpaw

• Vibrating Furby
    • Awards
« Reply #327 on: April 20, 2016, 04:45:10 AM »
Rojo watched from a far and smiled * he they look lovely together

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #328 on: April 20, 2016, 04:51:19 AM »
Clare furrowed her brow, then sighed. "Well... alright," she said. "Then let me just say that that sounds horrible and I'm sorry you had to go through that."

Offline cjbearpaw

• Vibrating Furby
    • Awards
« Reply #329 on: April 20, 2016, 04:53:24 AM »
Rojo to to them and said hi*