The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Casual Lodge RP (open to all)  (Read 26739 times)

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • I never give up... so don't push me. >_<
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Height: 5' 10&quot;
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Holding out for a hero... but always having to save myself.
Re: Casual Lodge RP (open to all)
« Reply #345 on: April 22, 2016, 11:09:41 PM »
Clare nodded and followed Gaia inside. "Yeah... me neither, to be honest," she said. "Though database sites can be helpful for finding information... or new paint types."
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html
Don't mess with Grammaton Clerics. THEY WILL END YOU.

Offline Tina

• Kuddly Kitten
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online
  • People have put me down, but i get right back up.
    • Awards
  • Species: Kobold
  • Coloring: Brown
  • Height: 3 ft
  • Weight: 65 pounds
  • Build: Pretty pudgy
  • Currently: Feeling hungry.
« Reply #346 on: April 22, 2016, 11:24:14 PM »
Daisy looked pensive for a moment, then stood up, placing her hands on the table. "Let's find it," she said, grinning.

Sierra looked up in surprise.
"Really? France is a big place and we have no leads." She says but something itched in the back of her mind, like she was forgetting something.
  • Avatar by: Plasma-snake on Deviantart
Current fursona: Tina

Pet's name: Star
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
« Reply #347 on: April 23, 2016, 06:21:57 AM »
Daisy looked pensive for a moment, then stood up, placing her hands on the table. "Let's find it," she said, grinning.

Sierra looked up in surprise.
"Really? France is a big place and we have no leads." She says but something itched in the back of her mind, like she was forgetting something.

Daisy shrugged. "Well, we can start where we found your sword and shield," she said, packing her food into a bag for later. "Also... who knows? Maybe you know." The celestial wolf grinned and rubbed the back of her head. "Besides... I can teleport a little."
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Contemplation, across the nation
  • Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
  • Always willing to help out.
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Generally grey with black hair
  • Height: 1.8 meters
  • Weight: 75kg
  • Build: Fair build, not very muscular, not very fat and not overly skinny either
  • Currently: Looking for RP, but remembering I live in the future
« Reply #348 on: April 23, 2016, 02:32:20 PM »
Gaia yawned and stretched, letting her shirt ride up a little. "Might blow this joint. It was relaxing, but I've got a life to live." The fox looked over to Clare, as if to say a silent goodbye, but just grinned and nodded at her.
  • Signature art by: Cinder42, Zarconite(+myself)
"Blackness. Lots and lots of blackness. When it's all you ever see, it makes even the smallest spark of light stand out"

Reference of Alka

Al's Weapon References \\\\\ Al's badass mask x3 \\\\\ Reference of Al

Gaia's Song List \\\\\ Reference of Gaia

Offline Tina

• Kuddly Kitten
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online
  • People have put me down, but i get right back up.
    • Awards
  • Species: Kobold
  • Coloring: Brown
  • Height: 3 ft
  • Weight: 65 pounds
  • Build: Pretty pudgy
  • Currently: Feeling hungry.
« Reply #349 on: April 23, 2016, 03:33:38 PM »
"...alright. I guess we are off to France." Sierra said as she did remember something. The only reason she even knew her sword and shield were in france was because of the mysterious caller.  She didn't know who he/she was or if they would call again, which it had bothered her for a long time.
  • Avatar by: Plasma-snake on Deviantart
Current fursona: Tina

Pet's name: Star
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #350 on: April 23, 2016, 07:56:48 PM »
Clare smiled back, standing and stretching as well and also letting her shirt ride up a bit. "I see... Do you want me to come with you?" she asked. "I don't really have much to do here either. But if you want to go alone... We could at least keep in touch?"

Daisy nodded, closing her eyes for a moment. With a brief pink flash of her gem, a pair of celestial-looking wings suddenly appeared behind her. "I guess we are," she said, grinning.

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
    • Awards
  • Build: Fair build, not very muscular, not very fat and not overly skinny either
« Reply #351 on: April 24, 2016, 01:01:49 AM »
Gaia shrugged. "Sure. You got a phone?" Gaia pulled out an iPhone 4 and unlocked it.
"Blackness. Lots and lots of blackness. When it's all you ever see, it makes even the smallest spark of light stand out"

Reference of Alka

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #352 on: April 24, 2016, 01:53:20 AM »
"Yeah... just recently," Clare said, taking out a strange-looking flip phone. "...Nice stomach, my the way. I guess I'm not the only one who exercises." The wolf grinned at Gaia in a friendly way. "Don't mind me. Just being friendly and all."

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #353 on: April 24, 2016, 02:46:34 AM »
Gaia cocked an eyebrow. "Well, you're not wrong." She chuckled softly as she read her number out, quiet enough so only Clare would hear.

Reference of Alka

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #354 on: April 24, 2016, 03:32:55 AM »
Clare chuckled a bit and took Gaia's number down, whispering her own.

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #355 on: April 24, 2016, 04:12:39 AM »
Gaia entered Clare's number into her phone, slinging her bag onto her back afterwards. "Well. I guess I'll be off then." She walked over to the door giving one final stretch and a quick shake. "I'll catch yah later. Oh, could you tell Daisy I said goodbye. And that she has a cute butt." She giggled and grinned as she opened the door.

Reference of Alka

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #356 on: April 24, 2016, 04:23:02 AM »
Gaia entered Clare's number into her phone, slinging her bag onto her back afterwards. "Well. I guess I'll be off then." She walked over to the door giving one final stretch and a quick shake. "I'll catch yah later. Oh, could you tell Daisy I said goodbye. And that she has a cute butt." She giggled and grinned as she opened the door.

Clare chuckled and nodded, giving a good stretch as well. "As you wish, Gaia," she said, smiling as she stood there scratching her side.

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #357 on: April 24, 2016, 04:25:27 AM »
Gaia smiled as she exited the lodge and started on the road to the nearest city.

Reference of Alka

Offline cjbearpaw

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Awards
« Reply #358 on: April 24, 2016, 07:22:39 AM »
It slowly gets darker outside* guys cray cray idea sleepover in a lodge

Sent from my QTAQZ3 using Tapatalk

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #359 on: April 24, 2016, 11:50:59 AM »
Clare shrugged and headed outside, climbing a tree as she watched Gaia go.

The blakc and pink wolf shrugged. "Sure."