The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Casual Lodge RP (open to all)  (Read 26656 times)

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Contemplation, across the nation
  • Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
  • Always willing to help out.
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Generally grey with black hair
  • Height: 1.8 meters
  • Weight: 75kg
  • Build: Fair build, not very muscular, not very fat and not overly skinny either
  • Currently: Looking for RP, but remembering I live in the future
Re: Casual Lodge RP (open to all)
« Reply #405 on: May 21, 2016, 02:57:25 AM »
"Doesn't taste the same everywhere. Some places don't even have any. Been a while since I've drunken Earth's water. It's pristine and doesn't taste like anything really, because it's so pure. Nothing sticks out about it. Nothing but the refreshing feel you get as you drink it." Alka said as he drunk the last of his cup.
  • Signature art by: Cinder42, Zarconite(+myself)
"Blackness. Lots and lots of blackness. When it's all you ever see, it makes even the smallest spark of light stand out"

Reference of Alka

Al's Weapon References \\\\\ Al's badass mask x3 \\\\\ Reference of Al

Gaia's Song List \\\\\ Reference of Gaia

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • I never give up... so don't push me. >_<
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Height: 5' 10&quot;
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Holding out for a hero... but always having to save myself.
« Reply #406 on: May 21, 2016, 10:11:12 PM »
"Doesn't taste the same everywhere. Some places don't even have any. Been a while since I've drunken Earth's water. It's pristine and doesn't taste like anything really, because it's so pure. Nothing sticks out about it. Nothing but the refreshing feel you get as you drink it." Alka said as he drunk the last of his cup.

Clare looked at her cup of water, thinking for a few moments. "...Huh," she said. "I never thought of it that way."
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html
Don't mess with Grammaton Clerics. THEY WILL END YOU.

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
    • Awards
  • Build: Fair build, not very muscular, not very fat and not overly skinny either
« Reply #407 on: May 21, 2016, 11:28:35 PM »
Alka chuckled softly. "Yeah, well... You miss something most when you can't have it everyday." The wolf smiled at Clare, and used golden magic to move his cup into the sink.
"Blackness. Lots and lots of blackness. When it's all you ever see, it makes even the smallest spark of light stand out"

Reference of Alka

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
« Reply #408 on: May 22, 2016, 04:44:06 PM »
Alka chuckled softly. "Yeah, well... You miss something most when you can't have it everyday." The wolf smiled at Clare, and used golden magic to move his cup into the sink.

Downing the rest of her water, Clare set her cup in the sink, then glanced over at Alka. "True enough," she said, grinning and blushing a little.
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #409 on: May 23, 2016, 12:36:44 AM »
Alka looked down, grinning to himself. Good to be home... Looking back up, he asked, "So, what have you been up to, in my absence?"

Reference of Alka

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #410 on: May 24, 2016, 06:43:23 PM »
Clare shrugged. "I've been painting, still.... My form has gotten a lot better," she said, grinning. "I've been working on getting stronger and more adept in combat, as well as doing some other stuff." She blushed a bit. "Also, I've more or less recovered from that beating I took a while ago."

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #411 on: May 24, 2016, 10:53:19 PM »
"I'm glad to hear that." The wolf spoke softly. "Found any new guys?"

Reference of Alka

Offline Kittenthetigress

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • Promote Love. Abolish Hate. Believer of One Love
    • Awards
  • Species: White Bengal Tiger
  • Coloring: White and black stripes
  • Height: 5'9
  • Weight: 250
  • Build: Curvy and muscular, wide hips, slim waist, moderately busty
  • Currently: Lonely and lost.
« Reply #412 on: May 26, 2016, 10:33:25 AM »
*shyly makes her way across the forest unsure of her surroundings. Even though at a whopping 700 lbs, Kitten is a gentle, friendly tigress that too often mistakenly intimidates those she wishes to befriend. She is silent and says nothing as she observes the world around her. A dryness dances across her lips. She is parched. Slowly and timidly she makes her way to the lake, taking her time to drink, enjoying the coolness of her refreshing beverage*

Sent from my SM-N915P using Tapatalk
« Last Edit: May 26, 2016, 10:36:10 AM by Kittenthetigress »

Offline Nathan_zeus

• Vibrating Furby
    • Awards
« Reply #413 on: May 27, 2016, 12:44:02 AM »
Devak lightly opened the door to the cabin he would be staying in, his soft orange eyes slowly scanned around the room "Seems...normal I guess" He shrugged and softly closed the door behind him

Sent from my C6522N using Tapatalk

Offline Kittenthetigress

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
« Reply #414 on: May 27, 2016, 03:17:01 AM »
*perks her head up to the sound of the cabin door closing, chuckling softly to herself she mutters* and I thought that I was here alone all this time

Offline Nathan_zeus

• Vibrating Furby
    • Awards
« Reply #415 on: May 27, 2016, 03:25:20 AM »
He looked around the seemingly empty cabin lowering his guard he set down his duffel bag and let out a soft sigh before falling back on the neatly made bed

Offline Kittenthetigress

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
« Reply #416 on: May 27, 2016, 03:27:40 AM »
*approaches said cabin resting her paw on the handle she contemplates finding shelter for the night. She looks to the sky to see lightning dance across. Thunder rolling through the forest she turns the knob and walks in not noticing Devak at first, she closes the door behind her*

Offline Nathan_zeus

• Vibrating Furby
    • Awards
« Reply #417 on: May 27, 2016, 03:58:44 AM »
Devak looks up to see a young healthy looking tiger and tilts his head, confused and in a hit of a sleepy daze he lays his head back down thinking its just a dream

Offline Kittenthetigress

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
« Reply #418 on: May 27, 2016, 04:57:26 AM »
*her eyes adjusting to the lighting in the room she turns her attention towards the bed to see Devak resting peacefully. Her voice is soft as her green eyes turn towards the ground. She begins to stroke her tail, nervously playing with it in her paws* I'm sorry to have disturbed you. You see, there's a storm coming and I'd much rather be warm for the night. *her eyes shift back to the bed awaiting a response*

Offline Nathan_zeus

• Vibrating Furby
    • Awards
« Reply #419 on: May 27, 2016, 05:02:58 AM »
*her eyes adjusting to the lighting in the room she turns her attention towards the bed to see Devak resting peacefully. Her voice is soft as her green eyes turn towards the ground. She begins to stroke her tail, nervously playing with it in her paws* I'm sorry to have disturbed you. You see, there's a storm coming and I'd much rather be warm for the night. *her eyes shift back to the bed awaiting a response*

He sat up and reached his hand out softly feeling her wet cheek as he began to wake up "Oh no you poor thing, let's get you dried off" he said standing up onto his feet as he moved toward the bathroom grabbing a large blanket type towel as he looked back at the beautiful tiger her warm green eyes making his heart skip a beat as he shook his hand and moved over to her again