The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Casual Lodge RP (open to all)  (Read 26642 times)

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • I never give up... so don't push me. >_<
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Height: 5' 10&quot;
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Holding out for a hero... but always having to save myself.
Re: Casual Lodge RP (open to all)
« Reply #435 on: June 10, 2016, 12:51:17 AM »
Alka smiled and kissed Clare on the lips. He didn't say anything, not really knowing what else to say

Clare returned the kiss, closing her eyes and murring softly. "Missed you," she purred, grinning through the kiss.
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html
Don't mess with Grammaton Clerics. THEY WILL END YOU.

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Contemplation, across the nation
  • Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
  • Always willing to help out.
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Generally grey with black hair
  • Height: 1.8 meters
  • Weight: 75kg
  • Build: Fair build, not very muscular, not very fat and not overly skinny either
  • Currently: Looking for RP, but remembering I live in the future
« Reply #436 on: June 10, 2016, 03:20:57 AM »
Alka smiled as well. "Missed you more."
  • Signature art by: Cinder42, Zarconite(+myself)
"Blackness. Lots and lots of blackness. When it's all you ever see, it makes even the smallest spark of light stand out"

Reference of Alka

Al's Weapon References \\\\\ Al's badass mask x3 \\\\\ Reference of Al

Gaia's Song List \\\\\ Reference of Gaia

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
« Reply #437 on: June 10, 2016, 03:24:36 AM »
Alka smiled as well. "Missed you more."

"Hmph... that's debatable," Clare replied, grinning impishly at Alka. "Would you like to see some of my newer paintings?"
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
    • Awards
  • Build: Fair build, not very muscular, not very fat and not overly skinny either
« Reply #438 on: June 10, 2016, 03:28:40 AM »
"Sure." He said, tentatively taking Clare's left paw. "Also, it's not debatable at all," he said grinning
"Blackness. Lots and lots of blackness. When it's all you ever see, it makes even the smallest spark of light stand out"

Reference of Alka

Offline [INACTIVE]

« Reply #439 on: June 10, 2016, 03:34:35 AM »
A loud knocking could be heard from the lodge door, after a few knocks it stopped. Then someone began to speak, "Hello?! Is anyone in here? I would like to come in but... Sadly the door is locked."

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #440 on: June 10, 2016, 03:36:00 AM »
Playfully sticking her tongue out, Clare led Alka to a side room that she had rented out to paint in. It was reasonably furnished, and had a nice view. "Just a second... I'm going to change into my painting threads," she said, chuckling as she grabbed her painting clothes and headed into the adjoining bathroom. "Wait here, alright?"

"No it's not," Cassy said, opening the door. "Hello."

Offline [INACTIVE]

« Reply #441 on: June 10, 2016, 03:39:02 AM »
A rather tall Bearded Vulture stood in the door way, he wore a large brown trench coat and a brown fedora. His tie was bright yellow and his face had a friendly look to it. "Oh... Well it didn't open for me." He took his hat off and asked, "Mind if I come in?"

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #442 on: June 10, 2016, 03:40:31 AM »
Alka took a seat and got comfortable. "Can't think of anywhere else to go, really."

Reference of Alka

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #443 on: June 10, 2016, 03:52:09 AM »
"Not at all," Cassy said, standing aside to let the man in. "... Nice hat."

"I know, but... You never know," Clare said through the door as she changed. A minute later, the wolf came back out, dressed in a set of paint-splotched clothes that consisted of a pair of men's jean shorts and a formerly white t-shirt that was a little on the small side. "Remember these?" the wolf said, grinning as she tugged the hem of the shirt down a little farther.

Offline [INACTIVE]

« Reply #444 on: June 10, 2016, 03:54:50 AM »
The vulture made his way into the lodge and smiled, "Thank you." He stood in the middle of the room and looked around, "So... Is there a place I could put my stuff?"

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #445 on: June 10, 2016, 03:56:18 AM »
Alka thought for a second, remembering their time at the apartments. "Ahh, yeah. You've outgrown the shirt a little though."

Reference of Alka

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #446 on: June 10, 2016, 04:06:36 AM »
Cassy shrugged. "I think there's a coat closet around here somewhere," she said, scratching her belly.

Clare glanced down at herself and grinned, noting that, despite her tugging it down, the shirt had ridden back up, exposing her hips slightly. "Yeah... I've gotten taller since then," she said, rubbing the back of her head. "I'll need to start wearing a new shirt for painting soon... Anyway, on to the work." Padding over to her easel, Clare picked up a painting from a stack and placed it on the easel. It was of a forest stream in the daytime, in a small, shady glen. "This place isn't all that far from here, actually," she said. "I didn't capture it perfectly, but that's expected. Art is only imitation, after all."

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #447 on: June 10, 2016, 04:09:08 AM »
"I think it looks wonderful. And I'm not just saying that." He said smiling, and standing to get a closer look at the intricacies.

Reference of Alka

Offline [INACTIVE]

« Reply #448 on: June 10, 2016, 04:11:45 AM »
Cassy shrugged. "I think there's a coat closet around here somewhere," she said, scratching her belly.

He began to walk around the lodge until he found the coat closet. Once he did he took his coat off and hung it up along with his hat, he shut the door and then made his way back into the living room area. He sat down on a wooden chair and sat down in it. "I forgot to introduce myself how rude of me. My name is Bailey Stowe, I'm a Historian in Washington state." he got back up and extended his hand out to Cassy.

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #449 on: June 10, 2016, 12:40:55 PM »
Cassy took Bailey's hand and shook it warmly. "Cassandra Windtail," she said. "I, er.... travel." The crat grinned. "I'm still in high school."

Clare blushed and grinned, rubbing the back of her head. "Thank you... I've been working on improving my form," she said. "I took a class while you were gone, as well."