The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Casual Lodge RP (open to all)  (Read 27966 times)

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Contemplation, across the nation
  • Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Most Online This user has donated to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once.
  • Always willing to help out.
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Generally grey with black hair
  • Height: 1.8 meters
  • Weight: 75kg
  • Build: Fair build, not very muscular, not very fat and not overly skinny either
  • Currently: Looking for RP, but remembering I live in the future
Re: Casual Lodge RP (open to all)
« Reply #30 on: February 18, 2016, 03:12:51 AM »
"The relaxing atmosphere mostly. My bet is that it also brought you here" She grinned, relaxing onto her seat.

((You can hang out with my character :3))
« Last Edit: February 18, 2016, 03:15:06 AM by Dr. Alka P. Wolf »
  • Signature art by: Cinder42, Zarconite(+myself)
"Blackness. Lots and lots of blackness. When it's all you ever see, it makes even the smallest spark of light stand out"

Reference of Alka

Al's Weapon References \\\\\ Al's badass mask x3 \\\\\ Reference of Al

Gaia's Song List \\\\\ Reference of Gaia

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter
  • I never give up... so don't push me. >_<
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Height: 5' 10&quot;
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Holding out for a hero... but always having to save myself.
« Reply #31 on: February 18, 2016, 03:15:55 AM »
Daisy smiled and nodded, stretching a little bit and accidentally showing part of her hips. "Yeah... I needed some time to relax," she said.
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html
Don't mess with Grammaton Clerics. THEY WILL END YOU.

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Most Online This user has donated to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once.
    • Awards
  • Build: Fair build, not very muscular, not very fat and not overly skinny either
« Reply #32 on: February 18, 2016, 03:17:08 AM »
"Then take a seat dummy~" Gaia patted the space next to her, still grinning.
"Blackness. Lots and lots of blackness. When it's all you ever see, it makes even the smallest spark of light stand out"

Reference of Alka

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
« Reply #33 on: February 18, 2016, 03:27:00 AM »
"Then take a seat dummy~" Gaia patted the space next to her, still grinning.

Blushing, Daisy did as she was told, sitting down beside Gaia. "So... what kind of species are you?"
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #34 on: February 18, 2016, 03:30:00 AM »
"Half Demon Fox, half normal fox. And yourself?" Gaia stretched out a little, careful not to bump into Daisy.

((She's dressed as in her reference [in my signature]))

Reference of Alka

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #35 on: February 18, 2016, 03:42:02 AM »
Daisy blushed a bit and smiled. "Celestial wolf," she said, stretching out a bit herself and remaining just as careful. I really hope my gem's not showing...

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #36 on: February 18, 2016, 03:43:43 AM »
"Celestial? What's a figure like you doing in a place like this?" Gaia asked very genuinely.

Reference of Alka

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #37 on: February 18, 2016, 03:54:14 AM »
Daisy blushed darkly. "Well... it's a little complicated," she said, rubbing the back of her head; in this relaxed position, a lot of grey fur was showing, but she ensured that no one saw her gem as much as she could.

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #38 on: February 18, 2016, 03:57:15 AM »
"Complicated is nice... A lot to talk about is a lot to listen to. And I enjoyed listening." Gaia smiled widely at Daisy, giving her a small wink.

Reference of Alka

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #39 on: February 18, 2016, 04:03:59 AM »
"Complicated is nice... A lot to talk about is a lot to listen to. And I enjoyed listening." Gaia smiled widely at Daisy, giving her a small wink.

Daisy blushed and smiled a bit. "Well, okay," she said. "I used to just live out among the stars, helping to protect the universe and all. However, one night, I got murdered in my apartment. As it so happens, at the same time here on earth, this crat got murdered as well, and somehow, our auras got mixed together. Now, when one of us dies here, the other one takes their place. We both came off mostly unscathed from it... but we've got our scars." The celestial wolf glanced for a moment at her stomach, still mostly covered by her shirt.

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #40 on: February 18, 2016, 04:13:04 AM »
"Heh. I don't think that's half as weird as the reason I'm sitting here instead of the fiery pits of hell." Gaia chuckled a bit to herself. "Ahhh, memories~"

Reference of Alka

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #41 on: February 18, 2016, 04:15:57 AM »
"Hehe... yeah," Daisy said. "... Wait, what?"

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #42 on: February 18, 2016, 04:19:42 AM »
"Oh, it's quite the story. Back when I was dating this folf, the two of us got captured by some demons and taken down to hell. I was still 100% normal fox at the time, and it was quite a scary experience. Fire and brimstone everywhere. They roughed us up, but I still get the feeling I got it worse. And boy, those a-holes didn't spare any expense. Whips, chains, rape, they gave me the whole lot. And then, they decided to... experiment on me. They put my under and implanted demonic organs in me, with morphed my DNA and stuff. Now I am as I am. I don't mind the change though. It made escaping a -hell- of a lot easier~" Gaia snickered at her pun, somewhat oddly unfazed at what one would think to be painful memories.

Reference of Alka

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #43 on: February 18, 2016, 04:21:51 AM »
"Oh, it's quite the story. Back when I was dating this folf, the two of us got captured by some demons and taken down to hell. I was still 100% normal fox at the time, and it was quite a scary experience. Fire and brimstone everywhere. They roughed us up, but I still get the feeling I got it worse. And boy, those a-holes didn't spare any expense. Whips, chains, rape, they gave me the whole lot. And then, they decided to... experiment on me. They put my under and implanted demonic organs in me, with morphed my DNA and stuff. Now I am as I am. I don't mind the change though. It made escaping a -hell- of a lot easier~" Gaia snickered at her pun, somewhat oddly unfazed at what one would think to be painful memories.

Daisy lowered her ears, touching her gem though her shirt. "... That sounds awful."

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #44 on: February 18, 2016, 04:23:31 AM »
"Oh, it was terrible. But, I'm pretty sure I clawed most of my torturers on my way out, so I got my revenge." Gaia grinned deviously as she bared her sharp claws and checked them out. "I should get some new nail polish..."

Reference of Alka