The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Casual Lodge RP (open to all)  (Read 27958 times)

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Contemplation, across the nation
  • Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
  • Always willing to help out.
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Generally grey with black hair
  • Height: 1.8 meters
  • Weight: 75kg
  • Build: Fair build, not very muscular, not very fat and not overly skinny either
  • Currently: Looking for RP, but remembering I live in the future
Re: Casual Lodge RP (open to all)
« Reply #60 on: February 18, 2016, 05:41:35 AM »
Gaia cocked an eyebrow in return. "Well, a pretty little gem like that couldn't have been given to you free of some sort of charge."
  • Signature art by: Cinder42, Zarconite(+myself)
"Blackness. Lots and lots of blackness. When it's all you ever see, it makes even the smallest spark of light stand out"

Reference of Alka

Al's Weapon References \\\\\ Al's badass mask x3 \\\\\ Reference of Al

Gaia's Song List \\\\\ Reference of Gaia

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • I never give up... so don't push me. >_<
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Height: 5' 10&quot;
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Holding out for a hero... but always having to save myself.
« Reply #61 on: February 18, 2016, 05:46:33 AM »
Gaia cocked an eyebrow in return. "Well, a pretty little gem like that couldn't have been given to you free of some sort of charge."

Daisy was confused for a few moments; however, she soon realized what had happened and blushed gently. "Gaia, this.... this isn't a piercing," she said, moving closer to the fox.
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html
Don't mess with Grammaton Clerics. THEY WILL END YOU.

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
    • Awards
  • Build: Fair build, not very muscular, not very fat and not overly skinny either
« Reply #62 on: February 18, 2016, 05:51:19 AM »
Gaia titled her head in confusion. "Huh...?"
"Blackness. Lots and lots of blackness. When it's all you ever see, it makes even the smallest spark of light stand out"

Reference of Alka

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
« Reply #63 on: February 18, 2016, 06:02:51 AM »
Daisy blushed. "The gem isn't a piece of belly button jewelry," she said. "It actually IS part of my belly button.... Here." The celestial wolf put her hands behind her back and offered Gaia her stomach. "Try to take it out."
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #64 on: February 18, 2016, 06:12:56 AM »
Gaia blushed and stared at Daisy for a second before she reached a paw forward and carefully tugged on the gem. "Oh.... Ooooohh.... Still confused though."

Reference of Alka

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #65 on: February 18, 2016, 06:27:05 AM »
Daisy's stomach tensed a little as Gaia tugged on the gem. "... Well, back before I fused auras with the crat, I looked rather normal on the outside," she said. "That gem was within me; it serves as a conductor and storage area for the celestial powers I have. When I got switched to this realm, though, it sort of forced itself through the back of my navel and... well, filled the hole." The celestial wolf grinned sheepishly. "Think of it like a hernia, I suppose. But either way, it's my belly button now."
« Last Edit: February 18, 2016, 06:38:30 AM by Cifero Windtail »

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #66 on: February 18, 2016, 06:41:18 AM »
Gaia's face scrunched up a little. "I'm sickened, but intrigued." She chuckled a little as her striped glowed green softly.

Reference of Alka

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #67 on: February 18, 2016, 06:55:06 AM »
Gaia's face scrunched up a little. "I'm sickened, but intrigued." She chuckled a little as her striped glowed green softly.

Daisy nodded, leaning carefully against the railing. "I know the feeli... Wow, "she said, looking at Gaia's arm. "Neat stripes there."

(I'm going to sleep now. Goodnight.)

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #68 on: February 18, 2016, 06:57:08 AM »
((Nini Cif~))

"Thanks. They came with the transformation. My fur wasn't always black on one side either. I used to be 100% orange." Gaia ran a paw up and down her arm.

Reference of Alka

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #69 on: February 19, 2016, 03:44:29 AM »
Daisy smiled gently. "... We all have our scars, huh?" she said, looking out across the mountain.

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #70 on: February 19, 2016, 05:26:53 AM »
Gaia chuckled and nodded. "I guess everyone does."

Reference of Alka

Offline Styxx Von Doom

• Noble Newt
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Awards
  • Species: Anubian (closed species)
  • Coloring: black/gold/red
  • Currently: Kal kek m'al shol'va!
« Reply #71 on: February 19, 2016, 01:43:15 PM »
He noticed michen and walked up to the patio and entered the lounge. "well hello there, nice weather huh?" His ears were moving as they focused in on the others sounds, with a smile as he tilted his head ever so slightly.
Mak tal shree! Lok tak. Mekta satak Styxx! Mok tal Styxx kree!
(I am the great and powerful Styxx)

"I wade through the fields of punishment; the wretched faces of the damned reflect in the shadows of the folds, as if their very souls were stitched within the fabric of my black robes. Though I come from darkness, and the riches beneath the world are mine to bestow, I still begin my day with the splendor of this littleā€¦ roastedā€¦ bean."

Lord Frosty Butt

:^3

Offline Crest Is Dead ((For Now))

• Dancing Dragon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • Nice.
    • Awards
  • Species: ...
  • Coloring: ...
  • Height: ...
  • Weight: ...
  • Build: ...
  • Currently: Having a Break
« Reply #72 on: February 19, 2016, 03:56:39 PM »
*Crest was asleep in the corner. Snoring. Loudly*

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #73 on: February 19, 2016, 04:19:15 PM »
Gaia chuckled and nodded. "I guess everyone does."

Daisy cracked a smile as well, still taking in the scenery. "... You know, while space is nice and all, planets can have such remarkable surfaces," she said, her gem glowing slightly.

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #74 on: February 20, 2016, 12:22:24 AM »
Gaia chuckled and rolled her eyes. "Oh believe me, I know." She said with a large hint of sarcasm

Reference of Alka