The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Casual Lodge RP (open to all)  (Read 27974 times)

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Contemplation, across the nation
  • Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
  • Always willing to help out.
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Generally grey with black hair
  • Height: 1.8 meters
  • Weight: 75kg
  • Build: Fair build, not very muscular, not very fat and not overly skinny either
  • Currently: Looking for RP, but remembering I live in the future
Re: Casual Lodge RP (open to all)
« Reply #90 on: February 28, 2016, 05:49:41 AM »
Gaia pulled out two bottles of water and closed the fridge with her hind. "Here you go. A good ol' bottle of liquid hydration~" Gaia tossed one bottle over to Daisy.
  • Signature art by: Cinder42, Zarconite(+myself)
"Blackness. Lots and lots of blackness. When it's all you ever see, it makes even the smallest spark of light stand out"

Reference of Alka

Al's Weapon References \\\\\ Al's badass mask x3 \\\\\ Reference of Al

Gaia's Song List \\\\\ Reference of Gaia

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • I never give up... so don't push me. >_<
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Height: 5' 10&quot;
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Holding out for a hero... but always having to save myself.
« Reply #91 on: February 28, 2016, 07:32:10 AM »
Daisy caught it with both hands and smiled. "Thanks, Gaia," she said, nodding to the other girl (I can't recall Gaia's race). As she opened the bottle, it could be seen that, at some point, the celestial wolf had stuck a smaller jewel the same color as her gem to her stomach just above her navel, giving the illusion that she had her belly button pierced.
« Last Edit: February 28, 2016, 07:39:41 AM by Cifero Windtail »
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html
Don't mess with Grammaton Clerics. THEY WILL END YOU.

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
    • Awards
  • Build: Fair build, not very muscular, not very fat and not overly skinny either
« Reply #92 on: March 16, 2016, 11:55:02 AM »
Gaia grinned as she opened the bottle and pressed the opening to her lips, before she lifted the bottom into the air and began chugging the water. After a few seconds she removed the now empty water bottle from her mouth, and sighed. "Good indeed."
"Blackness. Lots and lots of blackness. When it's all you ever see, it makes even the smallest spark of light stand out"

Reference of Alka

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
« Reply #93 on: March 18, 2016, 02:29:35 AM »
Daisy drank deeply as well, but saved some of her own water for later. The celestial wolf was noticeably in shape.
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #94 on: March 18, 2016, 06:42:13 AM »
Gaia took a seat at a nearby table and looked over at Daisy. "So, I'm guessing you work out from time to time?" She grinned mischievously, as she gave Daisy a good look up and down.

Reference of Alka

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #95 on: March 18, 2016, 12:17:32 PM »
Daisy blushed darkly, walking over to the table. "A... a bit, yeah," she said, her midriff noticeably tense from nervousness. "You can tell?"

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #96 on: March 18, 2016, 01:17:11 PM »
Gaia chuckled and winked. "Well, buns and stomachs like that don't just happen." Gaia chuckled some more and flicked Daisy another wink.

Reference of Alka

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #97 on: March 18, 2016, 01:23:00 PM »
Gaia chuckled and winked. "Well, buns and stomachs like that don't just happen." Gaia chuckled some more and flicked Daisy another wink.

Daisy blushed darkly, going to tug her shirt down before realizing that she'd switched out her full top for a crop top earlier. Is... is she flirting with me...? "Er... Yeah," the celestial wolf said, sitting down. "I actually do some pretty intense training... but I got my butt from my mom." She grinned sheepishly and rubbed the back of her head.

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #98 on: March 18, 2016, 01:30:08 PM »
Gaia nodded and smiled at Daisy, not lacking any confidence whatsoever. "Well, if I'm allowed to stop being a lady for a few seconds, you've got a nice ass." She stretched a bit, purposefully letting her shirt up a slight bit just so see if Daisy would check her out.

Reference of Alka

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #99 on: March 18, 2016, 01:40:26 PM »
Gaia nodded and smiled at Daisy, not lacking any confidence whatsoever. "Well, if I'm allowed to stop being a lady for a few seconds, you've got a nice ass." She stretched a bit, purposefully letting her shirt up a slight bit just so see if Daisy would check her out.

Daisy blushed a bit as Gaia stretched, her eyes reflexively looking towards the movement. As she noticed that Gaia's shirt had ridden up, she blushed darkly and looked to the side, trying not to check her out. "Th...Thank you," she said, glancing over at Gaia again and flushing more.

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #100 on: March 18, 2016, 01:57:40 PM »
Gaia held back a chuckle as she noticed Daisy take a few looks. I'm wondering who's more interested now, hehehe... She sighed, and relaxed her arms onto the table. "No problem. Anyway, you said 'intense'?"

Reference of Alka

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #101 on: March 18, 2016, 02:03:40 PM »
Gaia held back a chuckle as she noticed Daisy take a few looks. I'm wondering who's more interested now, hehehe... She sighed, and relaxed her arms onto the table. "No problem. Anyway, you said 'intense'?"

Daisy blushed and nodded. "Yeah.... a lot of weights, running, yoga, hula hooping... that sort of stuff," she said, thinking about Gaia a little more.

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #102 on: March 18, 2016, 02:12:33 PM »
Gaia poked her biceps self-mockingly. "I've been putting off the weights a bit. I've been sticking to 1km of running, but I can't really do much more because of my non-demon organs. They can't endure as much as the demon ones can. I've got to get back to the weights though, otherwise all the demonic muscle is gonna go to waste." She chucked ruefully and shrugged.

Reference of Alka

Offline Babydoll Animis

• Dancing Dragon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Topic Starter This user has donated to the forum.
  • Im covered in colors pulled apart at the seams
    • Awards
« Reply #103 on: March 18, 2016, 02:13:43 PM »
Ani strode in with duffel in paw, he looked around and yawned a bit as he slumped into a nearby chair
Nothing worth having comes easy

Xbox live!
BL SoulwolfX

KIK: animatty

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #104 on: March 18, 2016, 02:21:02 PM »
Daisy chuckled. "I could help you with that," she said. "Besides... your core looks pretty solid." The celestial wolf blushed and grinned. "Cute navel, too."