The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Casual Lodge RP (open to all)  (Read 27975 times)

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Contemplation, across the nation
  • Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
  • Always willing to help out.
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Generally grey with black hair
  • Height: 1.8 meters
  • Weight: 75kg
  • Build: Fair build, not very muscular, not very fat and not overly skinny either
  • Currently: Looking for RP, but remembering I live in the future
Re: Casual Lodge RP (open to all)
« Reply #105 on: March 18, 2016, 02:23:00 PM »
Gaia cocked an eyebrow but grinned and put a paw to her mouth as she chuckled. "Why, thank you. Stomach muscles are easy to maintain though. All I need is 50 crunches every day and I can keep it from getting fatty."
  • Signature art by: Cinder42, Zarconite(+myself)
"Blackness. Lots and lots of blackness. When it's all you ever see, it makes even the smallest spark of light stand out"

Reference of Alka

Al's Weapon References \\\\\ Al's badass mask x3 \\\\\ Reference of Al

Gaia's Song List \\\\\ Reference of Gaia

Offline Rho'Syn Ilwynog

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • Being my 1337 self
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Augmented Fox
  • Coloring: Red fox pattern, neon green hair, Augmented arms, augmented eyes
  • Height: A little taller than usual
  • Build: Medium
  • Currently: Lurking
« Reply #106 on: March 18, 2016, 02:27:06 PM »
Syn lay at the bottom of the lake looking up. She liked watching the swimmers twirl and swim through the water. Every once in a while she would take one of her wings and extend a tentacle to brush up against someone's foot, causing a very funny sudden movement from them.
Someday, she thought to herself, I'll go up there...

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • I never give up... so don't push me. >_<
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Height: 5' 10&quot;
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Holding out for a hero... but always having to save myself.
« Reply #107 on: March 18, 2016, 02:33:58 PM »
Daisy chuckled as well. "Quite true," she said, grinning. "... Do you want to go for a swim?"
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html
Don't mess with Grammaton Clerics. THEY WILL END YOU.

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
    • Awards
  • Build: Fair build, not very muscular, not very fat and not overly skinny either
« Reply #108 on: March 18, 2016, 02:38:57 PM »
Gaia thought for a second. "I'll need to slip into my bathers, but sure." Gaia rose to walk over to her bag.
"Blackness. Lots and lots of blackness. When it's all you ever see, it makes even the smallest spark of light stand out"

Reference of Alka

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
« Reply #109 on: March 18, 2016, 02:41:05 PM »
Daisy nodded. "I'll go change as well," she said, grabbing a small bag. Well... I might as well try that new one I got.....
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #110 on: March 18, 2016, 02:43:52 PM »
Gaia grabbed her bag and rummaged through it for a bikini to wear. She eventually pulled out two rose read bikini bathers and smiled as she walked over to the toilets to get changed.

Reference of Alka

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #111 on: March 18, 2016, 02:51:53 PM »
Daisy followed Gaia in. "Wow... they have a changing area in here?" she said.

Offline Chains

• Vibrating Furby
  • Everything is awesome.
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: red fox/ kitsune
  • Coloring: red, white, black and brown
  • Height: 5 foot 5 inches
  • Weight: ???
  • Build: good
  • Currently: Happy and friendly
« Reply #112 on: March 19, 2016, 01:39:22 AM »
"hello?" I call out as I walk through the entrance of the lodge, wanting to see what was going on.
  • Signature art by: Shadowfoxnjp
Fire is such a wonderful thing to have

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #113 on: March 19, 2016, 02:10:53 AM »
"I know right? I just assumed it was a bathroom, but they've got showers too." Gaia slipped into one of the stalls and began changing into her swimwear

Reference of Alka

Offline Chains

• Vibrating Furby
  • Everything is awesome.
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: red fox/ kitsune
  • Coloring: red, white, black and brown
  • Height: 5 foot 5 inches
  • Weight: ???
  • Build: good
  • Currently: Happy and friendly
« Reply #114 on: March 19, 2016, 02:53:25 AM »
"hello?" I call out my boots clomping on the wooden boards under me.
  • Signature art by: Shadowfoxnjp
Fire is such a wonderful thing to have

Offline Rocco Rex

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
  • Species: German Shepherd
« Reply #115 on: March 19, 2016, 02:12:35 PM »
A new comer walked into the lodge.  A GSD, wearing combat boots, BDU pants, a dark blue T-shirt, carrying a stuffed full extra large rucksack. He looked around.

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #116 on: March 21, 2016, 11:25:04 PM »
"I know right? I just assumed it was a bathroom, but they've got showers too." Gaia slipped into one of the stalls and began changing into her swimwear

Grinning, Daisy walked into one of the other stalls and began changing as well, blushing as she pulled out her swimsuit. Well... this is gonna be a first...

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #117 on: March 21, 2016, 11:55:16 PM »
After a few seconds, The fox walked out of her stall and stretched. Feels good to let the fur breath a little... Grinning, she checked herself out in the mirror and gave her reflection a wink before she chuckled and lightly slapped her cheek. You're such an oddball! She turned around and leaned against a wall as she waited for Daisy to finish

Reference of Alka

Offline cjbearpaw

• Vibrating Furby
    • Awards
« Reply #118 on: March 22, 2016, 12:06:52 AM »
Rojo red walks in*

Offline cjbearpaw

• Vibrating Furby