The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Casual Lodge RP (open to all)  (Read 27988 times)

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Contemplation, across the nation
  • Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
  • Always willing to help out.
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Generally grey with black hair
  • Height: 1.8 meters
  • Weight: 75kg
  • Build: Fair build, not very muscular, not very fat and not overly skinny either
  • Currently: Looking for RP, but remembering I live in the future
Re: Casual Lodge RP (open to all)
« Reply #255 on: April 12, 2016, 01:41:35 AM »
(it's spelt teleported)

Gaia smiled and shrugged. "Eh. Can't really complain. Been allowed to just relax here, get away from problems and stuff. Nice place they got."
  • Signature art by: Cinder42, Zarconite(+myself)
"Blackness. Lots and lots of blackness. When it's all you ever see, it makes even the smallest spark of light stand out"

Reference of Alka

Al's Weapon References \\\\\ Al's badass mask x3 \\\\\ Reference of Al

Gaia's Song List \\\\\ Reference of Gaia

Offline cjbearpaw

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Awards
« Reply #256 on: April 12, 2016, 01:46:25 AM »
Rojo wanted to try something he activated his powers an ran at the house he arrived there in 1 second flat*

Sent from my QTAQZ3 using Tapatalk

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 10 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #257 on: April 12, 2016, 03:31:38 AM »
A newcomer, an ape wearing a dark green robe and a wooden staff decorated with twisting vines, emerged from the trees. He stopped for a moment with a curious gaze toward the lodge before continuing his way toward it.

Offline Tina

• Kuddly Kitten
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online
  • People have put me down, but i get right back up.
    • Awards
  • Species: Kobold
  • Coloring: Brown
  • Height: 3 ft
  • Weight: 65 pounds
  • Build: Pretty pudgy
  • Currently: Feeling hungry.
« Reply #258 on: April 12, 2016, 03:44:41 AM »
Clare nodded once. "Thanks," she said, rubbing the back of her head. "How're you doing?"

Daisy nodded, stretching a little bit. "Well, Cifero's the fashionable one, usually," the celestial wolf replied. "Though most of his clothing choices are kind of exposing, especially around the abdominal region." She shrugged and smiled sheepishly. "I could give it my best shot, though."

"Thanks, these are actually all clothes cifero helped me pick out...can he hear me in there?" Sierra asks.
  • Avatar by: Plasma-snake on Deviantart
Current fursona: Tina

Pet's name: Star
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

Offline BlueWolf

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum.
  • The Village Idiot-Wol
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Blue Northwestern Wolf
  • Coloring: Thick royal blue fur
  • Height: 5'6
  • Weight: 170
  • Build: Pudgy
  • Currently: Avidly avoiding work...
« Reply #259 on: April 12, 2016, 01:10:27 PM »
Blue made his way to a couch and, seeing it full, plopped down on the floor next to it and rested against the arm.  He unbuckled his collar and let it hang around his neck.

Blue gave a nod to Vi Vi and said, "I think you look fine, 'fashionable' is an opinion after all."
I can easily be reached:
PM me here, contacts to the left OR....
email: [email protected]
kik: tjsieling
IMVU: BlueWolf55

Pet's name: Bunbun

Pet's name: Krios
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

Offline cjbearpaw

• Vibrating Furby
    • Awards
« Reply #260 on: April 12, 2016, 06:59:08 PM »
Rojo asked for water swing as he basicly broke time*

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • I never give up... so don't push me. >_<
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Height: 5' 10&quot;
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Holding out for a hero... but always having to save myself.
« Reply #261 on: April 13, 2016, 05:36:29 AM »
Daisy thought for a moment. "Yeah... A little," she said. "If not, he and I communicate a bit when I go to sleep, so he'll get my mental images..." The celestial wolf looked over Sierra and grinned. "He'll be glad to know you're alright... and to be honest, those match your fur color well." She playfully poked her friend in the stomach.

Clare nodded again and grinned, looking out the window at the scenery. "Yeah... quite the view, as well," she murmured.
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html
Don't mess with Grammaton Clerics. THEY WILL END YOU.

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
    • Awards
  • Build: Fair build, not very muscular, not very fat and not overly skinny either
« Reply #262 on: April 13, 2016, 07:09:25 AM »
Gaia smiled as a small sense of de-ja-vu crossed her mind. "Well, if you want scenery, you should head out onto the balcony. Can get quite the view of the valley from there."
"Blackness. Lots and lots of blackness. When it's all you ever see, it makes even the smallest spark of light stand out"

Reference of Alka

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 10 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #263 on: April 13, 2016, 07:55:33 AM »
The ape arrived at the front door and gave it a gentle knock.

Offline cjbearpaw

• Vibrating Furby
    • Awards
« Reply #264 on: April 13, 2016, 02:56:19 PM »
Rojo awsered the door*

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
« Reply #265 on: April 13, 2016, 11:17:05 PM »
Gaia smiled as a small sense of de-ja-vu crossed her mind. "Well, if you want scenery, you should head out onto the balcony. Can get quite the view of the valley from there."

Clare nodded and stood. "Alright... Want to join me?" she asked.
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html

Offline cjbearpaw

• Vibrating Furby
    • Awards
« Reply #266 on: April 14, 2016, 12:53:59 AM »
Rojo over hears and wonders what the scene is*

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #267 on: April 14, 2016, 01:27:19 AM »
Gaia stood up and stretched her arms upwards. "Sure. You lead."

Reference of Alka

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #268 on: April 14, 2016, 01:29:08 AM »
Clare cocked an eyebrow and watched Gaia stretch, then shrugged and headed for the balcony. "So... is anyone else here that I might know?" she asked.

Offline cjbearpaw

• Vibrating Furby
    • Awards
« Reply #269 on: April 14, 2016, 01:31:00 AM »
Rojo walked to the woods and sat down at the edge*