The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Casual Lodge RP (open to all)  (Read 26795 times)

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Contemplation, across the nation
  • Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
  • Always willing to help out.
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Generally grey with black hair
  • Height: 1.8 meters
  • Weight: 75kg
  • Build: Fair build, not very muscular, not very fat and not overly skinny either
  • Currently: Looking for RP, but remembering I live in the future
Re: Casual Lodge RP (open to all)
« Reply #330 on: April 20, 2016, 05:03:14 AM »
Gaia shrugged. "No need to be. They tortured me and made me into the monster which brought them to a slow and excruciating end." Gaia's head twitched again as her stripes turned back to a relaxed green. At hearing Rojo behind her, she kept looking out to the valley but responded "Hey."
  • Signature art by: Cinder42, Zarconite(+myself)
"Blackness. Lots and lots of blackness. When it's all you ever see, it makes even the smallest spark of light stand out"

Reference of Alka

Al's Weapon References \\\\\ Al's badass mask x3 \\\\\ Reference of Al

Gaia's Song List \\\\\ Reference of Gaia

Offline BlueWolf

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum.
  • The Village Idiot-Wol
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Blue Northwestern Wolf
  • Coloring: Thick royal blue fur
  • Height: 5'6
  • Weight: 170
  • Build: Pudgy
  • Currently: Avidly avoiding work...
« Reply #331 on: April 20, 2016, 01:07:57 PM »
After entertaining himself for long enough alone, Blue slid his phone in his pocket.  He looked around and walked over to Clare and Gaia, yawning loudly.  He smiled and waved a paw as he approached. "Hey Gaia, sorry to hear that happened to you...  The color changing is pretty cool, but I can't imagine what you had to go through."  He stuffs his paws in his shorts pockets and looks down uncomfortably.  "A-anyway, you're here now and those guys are gone...  that's good right?  I'm Blue, by the way, it's nice to meet you,"  he said, forgetting himself and holding a paw out.
I can easily be reached:
PM me here, contacts to the left OR....
email: [email protected]
kik: tjsieling
IMVU: BlueWolf55

Pet's name: Bunbun

Pet's name: Krios
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

Offline Detroit

• Unique Unicorn
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Poster
  • hello
    • Awards
  • Species: monsterdog
  • Height: 5'1
  • Weight: 158
  • Build: cute and thicc
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: I can’t eat bread
« Reply #332 on: April 20, 2016, 01:20:45 PM »
out of nowhere a soaking wet manokit enters the lodge "excuse me, but does anyone have towl?"
I’m adulting kinda

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
    • Awards
  • Build: Fair build, not very muscular, not very fat and not overly skinny either
« Reply #333 on: April 20, 2016, 01:39:47 PM »
Gaia cocked an eyebrow as she looked forward. Huh... Didn't realise people could hear me that easily... She turned around and nodded slowly. "I guess. But optimism is stupid." After responding to Blue, she looked over at Manokit and pointed to the bathroom. "Free towels are in there."
"Blackness. Lots and lots of blackness. When it's all you ever see, it makes even the smallest spark of light stand out"

Reference of Alka

Offline Detroit

• Unique Unicorn
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Poster
  • hello
    • Awards
  • Species: monsterdog
  • Height: 5'1
  • Weight: 158
  • Build: cute and thicc
  • Currently: I can’t eat bread
« Reply #334 on: April 20, 2016, 01:42:06 PM »
easter quickly trotted to the bathroom to dry off "hmmm this place seems nice ill stay here for a little while at least"
I’m adulting kinda

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • I never give up... so don't push me. >_<
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Height: 5' 10&quot;
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
  • Currently: Holding out for a hero... but always having to save myself.
« Reply #335 on: April 20, 2016, 11:03:43 PM »
Clare blinked. "... I didn't realize this thread had no fourth wall," she murmured, sighing and rubbing the back of her head, then grinning. "... Hi."
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html
Don't mess with Grammaton Clerics. THEY WILL END YOU.

Offline Tina

• Kuddly Kitten
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online
  • People have put me down, but i get right back up.
    • Awards
  • Species: Kobold
  • Coloring: Brown
  • Height: 3 ft
  • Weight: 65 pounds
  • Build: Pretty pudgy
  • Currently: Feeling hungry.
« Reply #336 on: April 21, 2016, 12:15:21 AM »
(Uh Cifero you didn't respond to Sierra.)
  • Avatar by: Plasma-snake on Deviantart
Current fursona: Tina

Pet's name: Star

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
« Reply #337 on: April 21, 2016, 12:40:41 AM »
"Well I don't gain anything of course, but there is a the equivalent of a stomach in this body. It doesn't work like a normal stomach as all I have to do to empty it is open a compartment and clean out the chewed up food." Sierra said.

Daisy nodded with interest, quickly and carefully creating a line of ketchup on a french fry before eating it. "Cool... where's the compartment?" she asked, trying to remember from when she had repaired Sierra.

(Sorry. .///.)
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html

Offline Tina

• Kuddly Kitten
    • Awards
« Reply #338 on: April 21, 2016, 02:09:09 AM »
"Where my stomach would be." Sierra says and pats her stomach. She puts steak sauce on her fries and eats more slowly, more concerned about the taste than actually eating.

Offline cjbearpaw

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Awards
« Reply #339 on: April 21, 2016, 03:00:11 AM »
Guys crazy idea but wut if we trough a party and just let lose

Sent from my QTAQZ3 using Tapatalk

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #340 on: April 21, 2016, 03:25:25 AM »
Gaia cracked her neck, back and knuckles as she stretched a bit. "Thread? What's a thread?" The fox asked, not understanding what Clare meant.

Reference of Alka

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #341 on: April 21, 2016, 06:47:32 AM »
Daisy nodded, slowly chewing her food for the taste as well. "I remember that," she said, swallowing her food and smiling. "You're rather intricate, you know that?" The celestial wolf blushed. "I mean, you'd probably prefer to be your real self, but... your technological body is rather advanced as well."

Clare widened her eyes as she realized she had said that out loud. "... I'll explain later," she whispered to Gaia. "But it has to do with the Internet." The crisis temporarily averted, she turned her attention to Rojo. "Well, I suppose that all depends on the meaning of 'just let loose'," the wolf replied, rubbing the back of her head.

Offline Tina

• Kuddly Kitten
    • Awards
« Reply #342 on: April 22, 2016, 12:22:53 AM »
"Yes I am well aware of that...but I would give anything to have a normal body. I don't even know where my old one is buried, my best guess is somewhere in france since that is where I found my sword and shield." Sierra stops eating for a minute as she just depressed herself.

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #343 on: April 22, 2016, 01:45:45 PM »
Daisy looked pensive for a moment, then stood up, placing her hands on the table. "Let's find it," she said, grinning.

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #344 on: April 22, 2016, 02:53:08 PM »
Gaia shrugged. "Don't use the internet much anyway," the fox said as she walked inside to sit on a couch

Reference of Alka