The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Hello, am interested to do Human/Furry settings and size differences  (Read 950 times)

Offline Icelandic_Boy

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Human/Furry/Dragon
Heya, I registered here roughly a year ago but never got around to post stuff here until I recendly remembered this place.

Anyways, here I am and here be what I am into/looking for; I been RPng for about 10 years now and I love doing Human/Furry settings, be it to have racial tensions but also just the thought of being in a world of mixed species like that is something I still love doing even after all this time. And I Also enjoy throwing in huge size differences, like humans and maybe a few anthro races are 5-6ft and then there are other races that range from 8ft up to 13ft or so.

I can play male or female character and always work on having my posts well written and detailed and I expect the same from the one I am RPng with. Short, one liners always kills the mood for me. And I also only RP on messengers like Skype or YIM. I have tried forum or PM RPs but those have never worked for me, I prefer to RP online.

There be some stuff that I am not into or don't do, but am unsure if I can list them here. I recall I had some trouble making posts here when I first came here about a year ago, don't remember just how strict the rules here are.

Anyways, if anyone is interested or got questions, post here or send me a message and I will get back to you :)