The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Who else is a gamer?  (Read 6926 times)

Offline Makias

• The World's Cutest Dragon
  • Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
  • Species: Dragon
  • Coloring: Black/Dark Purple
  • Height: 5'9"
  • Weight: 135lbs
  • Build: small build
Who else is a gamer?
« on: February 02, 2016, 05:13:47 AM »
Want to know how many of you are gamers and what you play!

I personally love Action/Adventure and Survival Horror
Makias ismthe maximum level of cute any fur ever can achieve.  The furry commision had to get together and make a new level of cute for him

Offline Oanta

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum.
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Dark Gray and Red
  • Height: 6'2"
  • Weight: 200
  • Build: Average Muscled build
Re: Who else is a gamer?
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2016, 05:17:31 AM »
OOOOO! Pick me! 

I like RPGs/action RPGs as well as some action/adventure/horror stuff. 

Offline Makias

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2016, 05:49:55 AM »
OOOOO! Pick me! 

I like RPGs/action RPGs as well as some action/adventure/horror
stuff.

What console do you play on?
Makias ismthe maximum level of cute any fur ever can achieve.  The furry commision had to get together and make a new level of cute for him

Offline Makias

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2016, 01:59:15 PM »
Yea I love going back to the games I used to play in the late 90s, still think they're better than many games today.

Offline Makias

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2016, 02:25:27 PM »
Yea especially when they were able to make tons of money while remaking the same thing over and over.

Offline Makias

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: February 02, 2016, 02:36:39 PM »
Yea especially when they were able to make tons of money while remaking the same thing over and over.

Assassin's Creed in a nutshell.

Yet somehow they get me to buy it time and time again

ElizaCat

« Reply #6 on: February 02, 2016, 05:03:33 PM »
Not sure if you'd call me a gamer, but I spend many an hour playing on my SNES. Things like the Donkey Kong games, and Super Mario World. I've also been getting back to my DS, I just got Fire Emblem: Awakening and I'm loving it so far (:

Offline Rainbowbulldog

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Awards
  • Species: Bear
  • Coloring: Brown fur with darker arms and legs
  • Height: 5'11
  • Weight: 220 lbs
  • Build: Chubby
  • Currently: Thinking about food
« Reply #7 on: February 02, 2016, 06:38:10 PM »
*raises paw* ooh ooh me! I like most types of video games X3 especially simulators and rpgs  :3
This would have been better if there was punch and pie

Offline Makias

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: February 02, 2016, 07:23:55 PM »
 Ive taken a step away from my ps4 for awhile because my friends got me sucked back into Runescape.  Thought I was done with this game..........but apparently not lol

Offline Cheza

• Förseningschef
  • Global Moderator
  • Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug Top 10 Most Online This user has donated to the forum. This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Mostly harmless.
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Woof.
  • Coloring: Brown.
  • Height: 165 cm.
  • Weight: 50 kg.
  • Build: Average.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Gnawing on all the table legs!
« Reply #9 on: February 02, 2016, 07:50:44 PM »
^I have that issue with RuneScape as well xP Been a while since I last played, but lately I've kinda been itching to get back into it again.
Because I -need- that Agility-cape >->

Lately I've mostly been N'wahing around in Morrowind or crying my heart and sanity away in Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth.
Because fewer and fewer computer games work on this poor old laptop.

I also like the Legend of Zelda-series, the other Elder scrolls games (Yes, even Online. Sadly it won't work properly on this stoopid laptop anymore), Pokémon (especially the PMD spinoffs), the older Donkey kong country games for SNES (and ofc 64 as well), the first two Monkey island games, Terraria, Minecraft, Harvest moon, Animal crossing, Rollercoaster Tycoon (Because nothing is more satisfying than selling overpriced umbrellas when it rains<3) and Yoshi's Island, to name some other things.

So yes, I like to think I qualify as a gamer xD

Offline Makias

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: February 03, 2016, 12:08:35 AM »
^I have that issue with RuneScape as well xP Been a while since I last played, but lately I've kinda been itching to get back into it again.
Because I -need- that Agility-cape >->

Lately I've mostly been N'wahing around in Morrowind or crying my heart and sanity away in Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth.
Because fewer and fewer computer games work on this poor old laptop.

I also like the Legend of Zelda-series, the other Elder scrolls games (Yes, even Online. Sadly it won't work properly on this stoopid laptop anymore), Pokémon (especially the PMD spinoffs), the older Donkey kong country games for SNES (and ofc 64 as well), the first two Monkey island games, Terraria, Minecraft, Harvest moon, Animal crossing, Rollercoaster Tycoon (Because nothing is more satisfying than selling overpriced umbrellas when it rains<3) and Yoshi's Island, to name some other things.

So yes, I like to think I qualify as a gamer xD

You got a steam account?

Offline Calun the Bat

• Chatty Cheetah
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • But Nobody Came
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Spectacled Flying Fox
  • Coloring: dark brown main, sandy/gold secondary, assorted blues. Black/maroon eyes.
  • Height: 6' 00"
  • Weight: 185
« Reply #11 on: February 03, 2016, 01:09:42 AM »
TES 3 Morrowind is one of my all-time favourite games. It succeeds in creating a believable, epic fantasy world, full of mystery and history to discover. Sure, it has some major flaws (mainly due to the technology available at the time) but I still count it among the best games I've ever played.
The other Elder Scrolls game got worse, imho. Skyrim is a very good adventure game, but they took the rp elements out of it (just as in Fallout 4). And TESO... let's just pretend that did never happen.
As I said, when people realize there's money to make things start going ba  worse and worse.

If anyone's interested in playing on Steam with me, my account name is Sir Badger Boobington The Bold (I know it's silly). My profile pic is a sly-looking badger holding a cup of tea.
Imainly play DotA2 on Steam, if anyone wants to play that would be great.

Your thought on TES are almost exactly mine, and I applaud you sir! I don't know about you, but I've found it hard to find folks who think even kind of the same about the series. I LOVED Morrowind, liked Oblivion (despite being hilariously bad), and I adore Skyrim despite the many mistakes they made - both in game and engine wise). It was certainly fun to play, even if it went dramatically away from the RPG nature of the series.

All that aside, I myself love tabletop games like DND and figure wargames. I'm a big Warhammer Fantasy/40K player since 2005, love many various computer and console games, and of course a couple card games.
"The world is what you make of it, sir! If it doesn't fit, you make alterations."

Offline Cheza

• Förseningschef
  • Global Moderator
  • Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug Top 10 Most Online This user has donated to the forum. This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Mostly harmless.
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Woof.
  • Coloring: Brown.
  • Height: 165 cm.
  • Weight: 50 kg.
  • Build: Average.
  • Currently: Gnawing on all the table legs!
« Reply #12 on: February 03, 2016, 01:17:05 AM »

You got a steam account?

Yup, I'm Cheza on there too.
With this pic:

Offline Makias

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: February 03, 2016, 01:22:25 AM »
sweet, sent you both a friend request on there

Offline Oanta

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum.
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Dark Gray and Red
  • Height: 6'2"
  • Weight: 200
  • Build: Average Muscled build
« Reply #14 on: February 03, 2016, 01:51:02 AM »
I play on the PS4, Vita, PS3, but I play on my computer mostly.  I also have a DS that I play occasionally but not as much as the others.

I have tried to like ESO.  In the beta, I fell into a stairwell and couldn't get out.  I watched people literally walk on my head and I still couldn't get out.  I tried it again when they had that sweepstakes to win money but I played maybe a month before uninstalling again. 

Currently, I am going back and forth between wanting to play rpgs like final fantasy, action rpgs like the tales games, or adventure games like dark souls.  I usually get too ragey to play dark souls for too long but its fun when I finally get past the part that I'm stuck on.