The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Galactic Society (Open/Lounge RP, but READ FIRST POST)  (Read 297620 times)

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
Re: Galactic Society (Open/Lounge RP, but READ FIRST POST)
« Reply #4065 on: March 26, 2018, 03:45:43 AM »
*Reach*
Okkal nodded wistfully. “I see.” In his mind, Okkal belived that the UNSC had the same capabilities as the Mongdrigans. Emplaced energy weapons and basic infantry carried munitions. Okkal dismounted the Warthog and waited for Willa.

*Coruscant*
A few Mongdrigans split from the group and made their way to the market. The others attempted to set up a stall to hawk the beautiful tiberium jewelry, as others pushed tiberium fuel-cells (unaware that the local populace couldn’t use tiberium based fuels). Others still simply sat near the edges of the platforms, watching the traffic go by. They’d never seen flying craft so small, let alone entertained the idea. One Mongdrigan summed up everyone’s thoughts in a single word. “Magic.”

Vestraad, once his crew had dismounted, headed to customs himself. He was getting along in years, the greying muzzle was evidence enough, let alone the limp he’d developed after the scarab attack. He smiled at the customs officials as he was processed, asking before he left. “May I speak with a governing body? I-If it’s possible.”

*Refugee Camp ‘Garrus’*
Fertrin sat outside his wife’s hut, staring up at the beautiful blue sky. A tear rolled down his cheek, as he thought of his home. Of Mongdrigo. The planet was a wasteland, barely able to sustain Gorbis. He didn’t want his children to see the hellish place they hailed from. ‘This is their home’, Fertrin thought to himself as he wiped the tears from his eyes. ‘This is my home now.’

*Gorbis Mongdrigo, Sith Command Center*
“Lord Malgus! Garrus!” An exhausted and terrified Mongdrigo Regular half stumbled into the Center, panting. Garrus turned to him, an eyebrow raised. His shoulder badge denoted him as one of the Long Rangers, the brave men and women who’s goal was to keep tiberium faunaforms and mutants in check.
“Yes, Ranger,” Garrus asked. “What is it?”
“T-The faunaforms! Fiends have encroached on our harvesting plains.  Some say they saw Old Kev our and about.”
Garrus turned to Malgus, a look of worry upon his face. “My Lord?”

Offline Blaiiine

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Psilocybear
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Grizzly Bear
  • Coloring: Dark brown overall
  • Height: 6' 0".
  • Weight: 172 lbs.
  • Build: Average build.
  • Currently: Keeping the Spirit of 2073 alive
« Reply #4066 on: March 26, 2018, 06:15:43 AM »
** Star Destroyer Reckoning **

"That's a very long story to tell, ma'am." Blaine said, holding up the small metal hilt to his lightsaber. "Starting with this.." He continued, explaining the long list of things that happened to land the bear where he was. Which was far from the ONI office he had occupied on Reach, far from the ship with Zuko and the Spartan that he was stationed to.
« Last Edit: March 26, 2018, 06:18:15 AM by Blaiiine »
A   P S Y C H E D E L I C   B O I

Offline Ara Av-Toa

• Influential Ibex
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Awards
  • Currently: Abandoned profile
« Reply #4067 on: March 26, 2018, 05:45:08 PM »

*Dragon'taan mining area*
Fayam said, "A Tal Shiar listening outpost. I found they got plans to kidnap Celina, Torakev's daughter. No way I'll let them do that." He ran off to the spaceport.

*New Romulus*
Anna was surprised. "Well, that makes things a lot easier. They'll need several foreign materials and technologies, though. Spot me the coordinates and I'll get my new ship. Might take a while- material deliver time and the sheer size of the ship make it a long project." The copilot chimed in. "We'll be out of the running for that time. I reckon that when Faith has its redo we can start operating again, but we need the big ship before we'll be fully operational."

*Outer Space*
Mary was quite far from home when she realised she forgot to bring her bathroom necessities. She noted she could get them there too, but it wasn't exactly convenient. Still, there were worse things to forget.

Offline Michen_S

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • A wild MICHEN appeared!
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Feral snow leopard
« Reply #4068 on: March 29, 2018, 09:19:01 PM »
~ Earth, Cairo ~

At the following intersection, Michen stood still. After looking around for a small while, they turned around. The snow leopard sighed. They completely lost track of where they were.

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
  • A true gentleman fights to protect
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Western Feral Dragon
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
  • Height: 6' 12''
  • Weight: 217
  • Build: Muscular
« Reply #4069 on: March 30, 2018, 05:44:12 PM »
 --- Borealis ---

Looked up in response to Rae, and gave a small chirp when Ambre licked her face.  Angel floated up and lowered herself back to the floor to stand, looking at Rae while her tail lightly wagged behind her.

Rochell stiffened when the sedative was put into her through the IV line, and she attempted to rip the cord out to minimize the effect, but her strength faltered too quickly and she fell into the arms of the medical droid, and it soon dragged her back to her bed.   Rochell laid on the bed, a single tear sneaking through her eyes and falling down her face.

(((Poacher Ship, Geidi IV)))

Gypsie heard Kyle's heavy steps and perked up, but she heard the faint steps of someone else, and she tried to call out to warn Kyle, but a bug planted on her gave her a violent jolt and shut her up after her screaming from the pain.

(Keep going.  Sorry for the late respons))

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • BEHOLD THE POWER OF MY...Rubber sword?
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Folf (Hybrid Fox Wolf)
  • Coloring: Dark Blue, Light Blue
  • Weight: WHA!?!?
  • Build: Slim,fit.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Still raiding open fridges and freezers.
« Reply #4070 on: March 30, 2018, 08:22:21 PM »
(good news my friends, Romulan is finnally getting his internets back)
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

"I guess irony can be pretty ironic sometimes" ~William Shatter, Airplane II 

Credits: Alesssia pictures by JackThorn/Tomas13

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Battle Alert! Go shields up and weapons hot!
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger
  • Coloring: Inverted fur pattern (black with white stripes)
  • Height: 6'7"
  • Weight: 250 lbs
  • Build: Muscular, but not overly so
  • Currently: Trying to find the drive to continue my original work.
« Reply #4071 on: March 31, 2018, 12:43:46 AM »
(First off, Alessia... DONT CALL ME ROMULAN!!! XD Secondly, Anna... That's Tokarev, not Torakev. I'll post again when my internet is restored, which I am told will be Monday.)
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #4072 on: March 31, 2018, 12:54:19 AM »
--- Borealis ---
 Katie sighed as she restiched Rochell , sighing deeper as she restrained the Sergal down with straps onto her bed. "I'll let you out when you decide to not react so violently, or your friend wakes up." Katie sighed " AB-01 make a note of that."

"yes ma'am" The medical droid replied.

"Common young one let's check you out, you look beat up." Rae said gently grabbing Angel's hand and gently tugging her along to the medbay.
« Last Edit: March 31, 2018, 12:57:53 AM by Alessia Starfurr »
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Battle Alert! Go shields up and weapons hot!
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger
  • Coloring: Inverted fur pattern (black with white stripes)
  • Height: 6'7"
  • Weight: 250 lbs
  • Build: Muscular, but not overly so
  • Currently: Trying to find the drive to continue my original work.
« Reply #4073 on: March 31, 2018, 10:16:42 PM »
(Confirmed: my internet will be restored Monday. I will notify you all if this changes. Now then, to post this while my dinner is cooking...)

(((Starship 'Borealis', Geidi IV Orbit)))

Keesha stirred slightly, and her readout began beeping to indicate she was starting to wake up.

Even a severe injury could not stop Kyle Vasily. In severe pain and bleeding profusely, he rose and shot dead the one wielding the Spiker. He then turned the weapon on Gypsie. His face bore a look of sheer rage, but if Gypsie looked him in the eyes, she'd see them shift to that loving sapphire blue. He would never hurt her. He raised the weapon and put a sustained burst into the cage's power conduit, rendering the electricity of it completely inert. He then shifted his aim, firing shots from the integrated disruptor at the hinges and then the locking mechanism, disintegrating all of them. Using strength he shouldn't have had given his wound, he motioned for Gypsie to get away from the door, them kicked it down. The door would land with a reverberant CLANG! and Vasily would stand and let Gypsie come to him. At the same time, he would reach out with the force to render the bug in Gypsie useless.

(((Cairo, Earth)))

Crowley was right behind Michen. "I'll have some investigators comb the region for anything that fits what you told me so far. Do you know of anyone we might be able to contact, a sibling or friend or anyone like that?"

(Anna, I'll let you do Mary's arrival at wherever she's going. Where was that again?)

(((New Romulus)))

"It's gonna take a while to sift through this data. However, if I have a task for you before your ship is ready, would you be willing to use a temporary vessel from our fleet or one of our allies?" D'Tan asked.

(((Star Destroyer 'Reckoning')))

Lana nodded thoughtfully as the lot continued their trek to the Bridge. She had only one question: "This Sangheili Jedi, this... Luro... Where is he? Would he be willing to aid us?"

(((Coruscant)))

The customs officer smiled. "If it's the Supreme Chancellor you're asking for, you're just in time; she's in her office, and not too busy. May I ask why you're wanting to speak to her? Just so she knows what this is about, you understand."

(((Gorbis Mongdrigo)))

Malgus stood upright and faced the soldier. "The creatures... What do you know of them? What can we expect from them?" he asked.

(((Warship ' Iron Dragon', Reach Orbit)))

Vhikarev nodded. "Good. It'll be just you and I -- can't afford to risk beaming in with anyone else, lest any mercs down planetside ID me by way of my subordinates." he paused, then asked, "I don't suppose, by chance, you've used a transporter before, have you?"

(((Drakona Residence, Draco City, Dragon'taan)))

Kabier gasped in pleasant surprise. "You had twins! Oh, congratulations! Please, come in - Viktor and I were watching Tyber start walking."

(((Draco City Outskirts, Dragon'taan)))

"Better to have something and not need it, than to need it and not have it," Roc told Alex.
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Blaiiine

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Psilocybear
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Grizzly Bear
  • Coloring: Dark brown overall
  • Height: 6' 0".
  • Weight: 172 lbs.
  • Build: Average build.
  • Currently: Keeping the Spirit of 2073 alive
« Reply #4074 on: March 31, 2018, 11:20:26 PM »
** Star Destroyer Reckoning **

"Draco would know more about his location, but I'm sure he'd aid us." Blaine replied, "And I'd like to see if the UNSC would help by bringing two of my allies out here. One of which is Luro's relative." He continued, checking his wrist mounted device for any new messages.
A   P S Y C H E D E L I C   B O I

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #4075 on: March 31, 2018, 11:57:15 PM »
*Coruscant*
"I guess," Vestraad rubbed his chin. "I guess you'd call it an emissary mission."

*Gorbis Mongdrigo*
"Violent beasts, fiends," Garrus said. "Terrible canine-like faunaforms that...well, they bite hard enough to punch through the hulls of harvesters. Their saliva is extremely toxic, only one in a hundred bites lives. And they can launch the crystalline growths on their backs like arrows. They usually keep to themselves, being a territorial bunch. But the mutant known as Old Kev seems to have a sort of connection with these beasts." The old raccoon shook his head. "I suppose he caught wind of the change of management, and wanted to get a lay of the land."

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #4076 on: April 01, 2018, 12:52:07 AM »
((Starship 'Borealis', Geidi IV Orbit)))

Katie walked over to Keesha's bed and looked at the other patient' Are you alright? Your friend here had to be restrained as she endangered her own life for you." Katie Told Keesha.

((Drakona Residence, Draco City, Dragon'taan)))
"Yeah I wonder when Daddy will realize i'm not home." Amie smirked stepping inside "Walking already?"

(((Draco City Outskirts, Dragon'taan)))
'Fair." Alex replied continueing her way towards Sol's

(Reach secret lab)
"Dr.Halsey I'm displaying the list of reconstituted Spartans now"

-SPARTAN-018: Kirk
-SPARTAN-075: Cassandra 
-SPARTAN-103: Ralph

"I see continue" Halsey responded

"The new Gen3 armor has been tested with all current spartans" Jade added "Augmentations 0% failure rate  the next generation of spartan-II's are awaiting your order to launch on their first mission Dr.Halsey.

"Confirm launch of the first team and inform ONI." Dr. Halsey responded.

"Affrmative Dr.Halsey the spartans will  launch within the hour to their first mission and I will Update ONi on the second class of SpartanII's offical relase
« Last Edit: April 01, 2018, 01:06:04 AM by Alessia Starfurr »

Offline Ara Av-Toa

• Influential Ibex
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Awards
  • Currently: Abandoned profile
« Reply #4077 on: April 01, 2018, 02:49:52 PM »
(Sorry about that name thing... All of those confuse me at times. Hope it's not bothering you... :/ )
*New Romulus*
Anna replied quickly. "Not necessarily. We can wait with reworking Faith until the big ship is done. This 'rework' is mainly connecting their systems, anyway, which isn't much work. No matter what, I got the blueprints of everything worked out fully. I volunteer to work as a cargo transporter for this project to cut some cost. I'll just leave them at the space dock with the message I want it all built." The copilot added the deed to the word. The mentioned space dock received a number of blueprints- one of a giant ship including several sub-blueprints for weapons and systems, blueprints of six large side drones and the plans to adjust Faith with the notion to do that last.

*Dragon'taan*
Fayam said to the spaceport: "Blowfish MK.II is leaving! You know where admiral Tokarev is, by the way? I need to speak him. It's urgent!"

*Dragon'taan*
Mary could see the Blowfish get ready for departure. She obviously heard of Fayam and his rep. Probably off to gain more cash, she thought when his ship rose. Then, her flight started moving and went en route to Earth. As usual, the passengers had to use seatbelts until the ship went in warp mode, which was soon after leaving the atmosphere.

Offline Michen_S

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • A wild MICHEN appeared!
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Feral snow leopard
« Reply #4078 on: April 02, 2018, 10:14:42 AM »
~ Earth, Cairo ~

The feral shook their head. "No. But you're looking for some kind of metal building...?" Whilst speaking, they didn't even make eye contact. Michen was trying to remember what they could, but it was only giving them a headache. They closed their eyes and rubbed their right paw against their cheek, which gave them a little feeling of comfort in this stressful situation.

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
  • A true gentleman fights to protect
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Western Feral Dragon
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
  • Height: 6' 12''
  • Weight: 217
  • Build: Muscular
« Reply #4079 on: April 03, 2018, 03:46:26 AM »
--- Borealis ---

Angel happily followed along, still oblivious to their language, but they seemed like really fun people, so she would think something like 'Why not?' Or 'Maybe they have those crumbly discs with black things there. Yay!' or even possibly, 'These people are nice to me... I like them.'... Probably the last one.

Angel would regardless walk along with the two, tail happily swaying behind her while giving off small bits of sparkles when they'd take sharp corners.

Rochell still lay there on her bed, sedated and internally sobbing.

After the ordeal, Gypsie hobbled her way to stand up and fell just short of hugging Kyle's chest, and instead fell to hug his legs.  She began to sob uncontrollably, babbling incoherent words of how she was sorry and him getting hurt was all her fault.

Outside, most of the remaining poachers disappeared into the plains, where one even escaped in a latex Rhino animatronic, a la Ace Ventura.

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel