The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Galactic Society (Open/Lounge RP, but READ FIRST POST)  (Read 297565 times)

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • BEHOLD THE POWER OF MY...Rubber sword?
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Folf (Hybrid Fox Wolf)
  • Coloring: Dark Blue, Light Blue
  • Weight: WHA!?!?
  • Build: Slim,fit.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Still raiding open fridges and freezers.
Re: Galactic Society (Open/Lounge RP, but READ FIRST POST)
« Reply #4155 on: April 29, 2018, 12:56:02 AM »
*** Terra Ceti Orbit ***

"Galatae Deploying prefab base now, standby."

*** Terra Ceti, California DMC Base. ***

at one of the whatch towers of the base Brownish desert fox looks through his sophisticated Biker goggles a hud projected into the lenses,zooming in with the lenses he spotts something, and pulls out his radio. "Raider ambush, 20 of them they must really want" he says into the radio pulling out his sniper rifle, a large .50 caliber sniper and prepares to shoot.
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

"I guess irony can be pretty ironic sometimes" ~William Shatter, Airplane II 

Credits: Alesssia pictures by JackThorn/Tomas13

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Battle Alert! Go shields up and weapons hot!
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger
  • Coloring: Inverted fur pattern (black with white stripes)
  • Height: 6'7"
  • Weight: 250 lbs
  • Build: Muscular, but not overly so
  • Currently: Trying to find the drive to continue my original work.
« Reply #4156 on: April 29, 2018, 01:59:59 AM »
*** Terra Ceti Orbit ***

Vokun patiently waited for the aforementioned prefab structure to be deployed, still wanting answers to why they were here.

*** Star Destroyer Reckoning, Tatooine Orbit ***

As though on cue, the Reckoning dropped out of hyperspace over Tatooine amidst a jumble of other ships - freighters, mostly, with a few Hutt-run Warships keeping watch over the space orbiting Tatooine. "Hope you're ready to ice some immoral corporate personnel," Draco told Dawn.

Doc walked toward the bridge of the Reckoning, hoping Blaine and Kozik were in tow. "I'm curious - how much do you two know about General Bellator?" he asked them.

*** Mongdrigo, Southeastern Fields ***

Malgus shifted in place and crossed his arms. "Tell me of this one that resides in the city... how did she come to be there? What was her reason, her... motive?"

*** Coruscant Senate Building ***

The rep shrugged, then asked, "Might I ask where you are from?"

"Representative Stiles," came a female voice. Walking from the direction of one of the stairwells was a woman dressed in ornate white robes, with blue eyes and auburn hair. "Are you holding up another foreign dignitary?"

"Supreme Chancellor," Stiles greeted her, evidently having been startled by her voice, "I was not aware you were on this level. This man here..." he indicated Vestraad. "... wanted to speak with you."

The Supreme Chancellor fixed her gaze on Vestraad, and her expression softened. "You probably will have heard, but in case you didn't, I am Mon Mothma." She extended a hand. "Welcome to Coruscant. I don't believe we've met before... you are...?"

*** Kuat ***

There was a pause on the channel before the rep from Kuat responded, "Well... given recent tech upgrades to the shipyards, we'd estimate anywhere between two to three weeks to completion."

(Anna, if you have any ideas for a collaboration for Mary's vacation, shoot me a PM. I have a couple ideas, maybe I can run them by you before I set them in motion.)

*** New Cerinia ***

"An independent contractor discovered a Tal Shiar plot to kidnap Celina," Markus grumbled, trying to help Krystal to her feet. "I told you they'd hold a grudge for the whole incident at Gamma Craeteris IV."

*** Outside Sol's Bar & Grille, Draco City, Dragon'taan ***

Roc took the image and then moved in another direction, disappearing in an adjacent alley. Shortly thereafter, what looked to be Rae joined Alex. "The holographic deception is image only," Rae said quietly in Roc's voice. "Any change in the target?"

*** Reach ***

Vhikarev took the back wordlessly, checking the load of his weapon. "Let's get going... before someone - or something - cancels the trip," he said quietly.
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #4157 on: April 29, 2018, 02:07:15 AM »
** Outside Sol's Bar & Grille, Draco City, Dragon'taan ***

"Other than he's moving deeper into the city no." Alex replied following after the senator.

*** Terra Ceti Orbit ***
 A large container exited one of the Galatae's massive Hanger bays floating out into space.

*** Terra Ceti Surface, California, DMC Base ***

The base soon sent a transmission to space to delay the deployment of the new base and requested for reinforcements...

*** New Cerinia ***

"So what else is new?" Krystal asked seemly unphased by the news as she got up.

Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #4158 on: April 29, 2018, 04:10:17 AM »
*Coruscant Senate Building*
Vestraad bowed slightly, smiling as he did so. "Captain Vestraad, ma'am. I'm from Mongdrigo on the first excursion in...well...what's been generations. I sought council with you to possibly discuss opening trade routes. We Mongdrigans don't have much in the way of technology," he waved a paw at the floating traffic. "Like atmospheric flight, at least for personal vessels. But we offer tiberium, processed of course, and access to manpower."

*Mongdrigo, South Eastern Fields*

Old Kev shrugged. "She came about after Great Leader spoke with the Bugmen. I was not present so I'm not sure what was discussed. Nor do I know her intentions. The Bugmen, as mysterious as they are, do often simply observe their neighbors."
« Last Edit: April 29, 2018, 04:15:23 AM by Rayleonarde »

Offline Wilco Whiteheart

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
  • Don't mess with me or YOU'LL be messed up
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Height: 11'7"
  • Weight: [SCANNER BROKEN]
  • Build: Solid and muscly
  • Currently: [RUNNING SYSTEM DIAGNOSTICS...] STATUS: ONLINE | TARGET: RIOT
« Reply #4159 on: April 29, 2018, 08:39:33 AM »
(Reach)

Tomas hits the gas and they speed off towards the base.

(Reach, Training Grounds)

Willa nods and Carl shows Okkal the batteries. They are the standard type found in some energy weapons.

"It depends on what you have for trade. We don't just give blueprints away to people we can't trust, but you are an exception, Okkal." Willa says.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
« Reply #4160 on: April 29, 2018, 02:48:17 PM »
*Reach*
Okkal shrugged. “Couldn’t really say. Our arms aren’t as advanced as this. But, perhaps I’ll have something to show on my planet.” He chuckled, patting both Willa and the Spartan’s shoulders. “Can’t be slinging hot tiberium ‘round places like this.”

Offline Michen_S

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • A wild MICHEN appeared!
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Feral snow leopard
« Reply #4161 on: April 29, 2018, 08:42:12 PM »
~ Earth, Cairo ~

No matter where they looked, Michen couldn't find the key to this room anywhere. Frustrated and stressed from the situation they sat down in the room. They had to calm down for a moment now, else they would emotionally snap and then the situation would be even worse. They tried to sit down and think clearly for a second, figuring out what they could do next.

After calming down a little, they decided to figure out how the lock of the room worked. Walking towards the door, they checked what kind of lock system was installed in this motel.

Offline Wilco Whiteheart

• Boisterous Bear
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #4162 on: April 29, 2018, 10:54:50 PM »

Willa nods. "Your right there."

Offline Ara Av-Toa

• Influential Ibex
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Awards
  • Currently: Abandoned profile
« Reply #4163 on: April 30, 2018, 10:09:30 AM »
*Unknown*
Fayam arrived at the location of Celina in a short time. He didn't know what she was doing here or  why, but it wasn't his main concern. All he cared about now was keeping the Admiral's daughter out of the Tal Shiar clutches. He kept the weapons and shield on standby.

*Kuat*
Anna mumbled, "Hm... That's less time than I thought. Still, it's gonna take a while. You start building, I'll return to New Romulus and see D'Tan. OK?"

*Earth*
That night, Mary slept like a brick. One would need an explosion to wake her up.

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #4164 on: May 01, 2018, 04:09:10 AM »
*** Kuat ***

"Understood - we'll keep you posted," the Kuat rep responded.

*** Earth ***

Mary wasn't the only one sleeping so soundly. Amy and Jason both slept just as soundly, with Jason behind Amy, his arms wrapped around her, and his nose gently pressed against the back of her neck.

*** Cairo, Earth ***

The lock was a motel-standard card lock, where a thin horizontal receptacle would scan the card and lock or unlock the door. A knock sounded, and a female voice said, "Room service - anything to eat, sir?"

*** Reach ***

Vhikarev thought of a question to pass the time. "Mister Wilco... the artifact that was found here on Reach during the war... what ever happened to it?"

(Wilco, have you read the book Halo: First Strike?)

"Oh, I see," Mon Mothma responded. "I'm afraid I don't know much about Tiberium. What are it's applications?"

*** Mongdrigo, South Eastern Fields ***

"I see..." Malgus said softly. He thought for a few moments, then recomposed himself. "Well, let's get the obvious questions out of the way - what is your purpose coming here, and why are you so... forthcoming... with me?"

"What do you intend to do? And what are we looking for?" Roc asked quietly.

*** Terra Ceti Orbit ***

"Inquisitor to the Galatae - we're getting a distress signal down planetside," Vokun radioed the Galatae. "Are you getting this?"

*** New Cerinia ***

"You still shouldn't have pushed them like that," Markus told Krystal. "You know as well as I do that Romulans are most dangerous when backed into a corner."
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Wilco Whiteheart

• Boisterous Bear
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #4165 on: May 01, 2018, 04:26:58 AM »
(I have, but I don't really remember)

(Reach)

Wilco shrugs. "I don't really know."

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #4166 on: May 01, 2018, 04:32:10 AM »
** Outside Sol's Bar & Grille, Draco City, Dragon'taan ***

"We need proof he's collaborating with our enemies so, we follow him home." Alex explained her plan. "And work it out from there.

*** Terra Ceti Orbit ***
 "Affirmative, Inquisitor" The Galatea replied "we've already sent down a detachment of our new Hellfire Mk III  power armor>"

indeed a smaller  ship headed towards the surface...

*** Terra Ceti Surface, California, DMC Base ***

A large band of primitively equiped Raiders were charging towards  the base some mowed down by sniper and machine gun fire, returning their own  fire with more primitive but still effective earth like ballistic weapons  similar to those seen used during  the 20th and 21st century, with some  missile and grenade weapons in between.

*** New Cerinia ***

"You know exactly how I feel about Romulans, Markus I don't trust most of them."

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #4167 on: May 01, 2018, 12:23:54 PM »
*Reach*
Okkal nodded as he inspected the Splazer's battery-array. "Huh...enough energy to pierce armor...in such a small package too." He shrugged, and continued down the line.

*Coruscant Senate Building*
"Nearly limitless," Vestraad beamed. "You can liquidate it, run it through kinetic agitators, and get tons of power. Refine it with the proper chemicals and you can pull most raw metals from it. It makes great decoration, too, once you treat it properly."

*Mongdrigo, South Eastern Fields*
"To better relations between the city-dwellers and my people," Old Kev said. "As for being here, these are my hunting grounds. Though, it has been a few years since I have been here."

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #4168 on: May 01, 2018, 10:29:27 PM »

"Really?" Mon Mothma said, her face portraying genuine interest. She motioned for Vestraad to follow her. "We'd be better off discussing this in my office. Please come with me." She would then, assuming Vestraad was in tow, walk toward one of the stairways.

*** Mongdrigo, South Eastern Fields ***

"I see..." Malgus said. He looked back at the Sith troopers behind him and made a simple hand gesture. While none of the troopers had weapons pointed at Kev, they all had them drawn, just in case. On Malgus' gesture, they all holstered or slung their weapons. "Apologies for that - one cannot be too careful. These are dangerous days, if you believe the talk."

Roc wordlessly acknowledged Alex, checking the load on his AR197.

*** Terra Ceti Orbit ***

"Should I send my own forces down to assist?" Vokun asked.

(Who's commanding the Galatae again?)

*** Reach ***

Vhikarev remained silent, but suddenly doubled over in his seat, clutching his head as her was greeted with what could be termed as a psychic flash. The most the others would see was him doubling over, and all they would hear is him gasping as though in pain.

He saw a sudden appearance of a Covenant ship, inside Reach's atmosphere, and a mixed force of Jiralhanae and human rebels, all armed with Covenant weapons, and they were...

Vhikarev never saw what the attacking force did, the vision ended before he could see what happened. But he then got a sudden sickening sensation in his gut - and he knew all too well what that meant.

"Wilco..." He finally said, "... get your commanders on the horn. This place is about to come under attack."

Offline Wilco Whiteheart

• Boisterous Bear
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #4169 on: May 01, 2018, 10:34:32 PM »
(Reach)

The sound of AA guns can be heard and alarms start blaring. "Seems like they already know." Wilco says.

Willa leads Okkal to a nearby bunker as the spartans start gathering in their squads. "Stay here until one of us come back to get you, ok?" She says smiling at him.

Tomas pulls up and Everyone piles out. "Looks like we're here in time."