The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Galactic Society (Open/Lounge RP, but READ FIRST POST)  (Read 297592 times)

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
Re: Galactic Society (Open/Lounge RP, but READ FIRST POST)
« Reply #4185 on: May 04, 2018, 08:07:04 PM »
*Reach*
Okkal shook his head. “No no, you must help your defenders. I will be fine.”

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
  • A true gentleman fights to protect
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Western Feral Dragon
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
  • Height: 6' 12''
  • Weight: 217
  • Build: Muscular
« Reply #4186 on: May 05, 2018, 07:59:10 PM »
*** Starship Borealis, Geidi IV Orbit ***

Angel threw herself back on the bed and groaned louder, her breathing becoming erratic, her eyes darted around the room as she became more and more scared about what was happening to her.

Rochell eventually calmed down, but her hand still rubbed her jagged stump, then she started to mutter 'Keesha' incoherently.

*** Foliage covered crater in Plains, Geidi IV ***

Gypsie's pupils turned to sharp slits and she set Vasily down and pounced at Hector, swiping at his legs and cutting them into three clean cuts.   She would hop back from Hector, rearing to begin another pounce.

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Battle Alert! Go shields up and weapons hot!
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger
  • Coloring: Inverted fur pattern (black with white stripes)
  • Height: 6'7"
  • Weight: 250 lbs
  • Build: Muscular, but not overly so
  • Currently: Trying to find the drive to continue my original work.
« Reply #4187 on: May 05, 2018, 10:54:59 PM »

Well aware of how important Gypsie was to Vasily, and not wanting to hurt her, Hector fired a stun shot at Gypsie, which would merely stun her, keeping her from attacking, so they could be beamed aboard the Chimera before the unidentified forces found them.

*** Unspecified Park, New Cerinia ***

"Is she?" Gideon asked. "How can you tell?"

*** New Cerinia, En route to Krystal's mansion ***

"If she's not at the mansion, she's probably with her boyfriend, or whatever he is," Markus responded. "Have you heard back from Saraabi?"

*** New Romulus Orbit ***

"Have you thought about installing a droid crew or mobile holographic crew?" D'Tan suggested. "I hear they're rather effective, and cuts the cost of operating large vessels dramatically. Case in point being the Holographic armies of the United Alliance Coalition or the Droid Armies of the Trade Federation."

*** Unspecified location, Earth ***

If Mary looked up again, she would find Amy approaching her. "Excuse me, ma'am, but can I borrow your map? My boyfriend, here, misplaced ours. I just need to scan it."

(Anna, wasn't there one incident where Amy and Mary actually met, way back in the pages?)

*** Cairo, Earth ***

"Yes, actually, we do," the lady responded. "Would you like me to come in?"

*** Reach ***

"I know... but if those beasts come after me, they get a bullet to the head," Vhikarev said. "What I want to know is how the hell they knew I was here."

*** Coruscant, Senate Building ***

(Ray... it was Vader who greeted Vestraad, not Luke.)

Vader shook Vestraad's paw. "Good. I was hoping you could shed some light on what my son and I felt through the Force. Does the name Darth Malgus mean anything to you?"

*** Mongdrigo, Southeastern Fields ***

"We fully intend to," Malgus assured Kev. "We've had experience in turning a world of ruin into what you might call a glorious jewel."

*** Draco City, Dragon'taan ***

"Then let us disappear," Roc said as he activated his PCD and vanished.

*** Terra Ceti ***

(Did you forget it was Terra Ceti, Alessia, or were you wanting to change the name to Tau Ceti?)

DMC Forces from the Inquisitor reinforced the forces already present, with a few Dragon'taan Crusaders joining the battle.

*** Sangheili Gunship Retribution's Thunder, Onderon Orbit ***

The AI of the Retribution's Thunder received a hail from a starship called the Borealis, and spoke in a female voice: "Caller, please authenticate."
« Last Edit: May 06, 2018, 01:27:17 AM by Romulan_Furry »
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
« Reply #4188 on: May 05, 2018, 11:29:48 PM »
*Coruscant, Senate Building*
Vestraad tilted his head. "The Force? A-Anyway. Yes, Lord Malgus saved my planet. He rules kindly over Mongdrigo."

*Mongdrigo, Southeastern Fields*
Old Kev nodded once, took a strange pouncing stance, and jumped high into the air, hard enough to push light debris away from him. He landed a few hundred feet away, before again jumping into the distance, vanishing behind a particularly large outcropping of tiberium.

Garrus approached Malgus, smiling as the tiberium fiends ran after Old Kev. "Well, that went well. How're you feeling, my lord?"

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • BEHOLD THE POWER OF MY...Rubber sword?
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Folf (Hybrid Fox Wolf)
  • Coloring: Dark Blue, Light Blue
  • Weight: WHA!?!?
  • Build: Slim,fit.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Still raiding open fridges and freezers.
« Reply #4189 on: May 06, 2018, 12:40:48 AM »

Well aware of how important Gypsie was to Vasily, and not wanting to hurt her, Hector fired a stun shot at Gypsie, which would merely stun her, keeping her from attacking, so they could be beamed aboard the Chimera before the unidentified forces found them.

"Is she?" Gideon asked. "How can you tell?"

"If she's not at the mansion, she's probably with her boyfriend, or whatever he is," Markus responded. "Have you heard back from Saraabi?"

*** New Romulus Orbit ***

"Have you thought about installing a droid crew or mobile holographic crew?" D'Tan suggested. "I hear they're rather effective, and cuts the cost of operating large vessels dramatically. Case in point being the Holographic armies of the United Alliance Coalition or the Droid Armies of the Trade Federation."

*** Unspecified location, Earth ***

If Mary looked up again, she would find Amy approaching her. "Excuse me, ma'am, but can I borrow your map? My boyfriend, here, misplaced ours. I just need to scan it."

(Anna, wasn't there one incident where Amy and Mary actually met, way back in the pages?)

*** Cairo, Earth ***

"Yes, actually, we do," the lady responded. "Would you like me to come in?"

*** Reach ***

"I know... but if those beasts come after me, they get a bullet to the head," Vhikarev said. "What I want to know is how the hell they knew I was here."

(Ray... it was Vader who greeted Vestraad, not Luke.)

Vader shook Vestraad's paw. "Good. I was hoping you could shed some light on what my son and I felt through the Force. Does the name Darth Malgus mean anything to you?"

"We fully intend to," Malgus assured Kev. "We've had experience in turning a world of ruin into what you might call a glorious jewel."

*** Draco City, Dragon'taan ***

"Then let us disappear," Roc said as he activated his PCD and vanished.

*** Terra Ceti ***

(Did you forget it was Terra Ceti, Alessia, or were you wanting to change the name to Tau Ceti?)

DMC Forces from the Inquisitor reinforced the forces already present, with a few Dragon'taan Crusaders joining the battle.

"No I haven't heard back from here yet.

"I just can , you just need to give her time after all she's very protective of her daughters..." Celina replied

*** Borealis, med bay, Geidi VI orbit***
Rae turned to Keesha "Umm we need an authorization code to speak with your parents..." the white vixen explained.

Ambre played around with Angel trying to keep her in the bed.

The medical Droid  gave Keesha another water and some basic food before it turned to Angel's bed and walked over to her to help her.

Katie meanwhile grumbled finishing with Rochelle.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2018, 03:20:08 AM by Alessia Starfurr »
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

"I guess irony can be pretty ironic sometimes" ~William Shatter, Airplane II 

Credits: Alesssia pictures by JackThorn/Tomas13

Offline Michen_S

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • A wild MICHEN appeared!
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Feral snow leopard
« Reply #4190 on: May 06, 2018, 05:16:10 PM »
~ Earth, Cairo ~

Michen tilted their head, not expecting such a question. "Uh, okay..." The feral had zero experiences with staying in a hotel/motel/whatever, so they hadn't even got the slightest clue as to how roomservice actually worked. All they knew was that you order food and then they come to bring it to your room, and of course someone had to prepare it first. The rest was like waving a magic wand to them.

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #4191 on: May 08, 2018, 02:16:38 AM »
*** Cairo, Earth ***

The room service lady used her own card to access the room, and opened the door. Looking down at Michen as though she were familiar with his kind, she said, "I have fresh ham here on the trolley," she indicated the trolley cart behind her outside the room. "Would you like anything else? If I don't have it on the trolley, I can get it from the kitchen."

"I hope she got home okay..." Markus muttered, worried for the safety of his children, as any father would be.

"I get that," Gideon said, before spotting a ice cream and beverage stand. He looked to Celina. "Ice cream?"

*** Starship Borealis, med bay, Geidi IV orbit ***

Keesha downed a few gulps of water, then spoke, "Emergency Code 210, Access Code Black Viking."

"Quite pleased," Malgus admitted. "We seem to have made a new friend. Regardless, we'll need to get back to the command center, so we can finish going over the building plans before I send it off to the architects." Malgus looked back at Garrus. "More Sith may join us, Sith willing to walk the path I now walk; we will need a temple for them to gather. Moreover, it can be a place of arcane knowledge of the Force, should the event arise that we find Force-Sensitives among your kind."

Even though Vader's face was hidden behind his mask, both he and Luke had expressions of concern. "Malgus... liberated your planet?" Luke asked with a worried tone. "He hasn't enslaved your people, hasn't put you to work mining dangerous materials or building monuments or anything like that?"

"I imagine that, if that was the case, this man would be asking our aid, not trying to set up trade," Mon Mothma said. "Who is Malgus?"

There was a long pause before Vader spoke, "Darth Malgus was a Sith Lord who lived hundreds of years ago - during the time of the Sith Empire under Vitiate. Malgus lead a Sith Rebellion that would have changed the Sith Empire into a new faction, but his rebellion was offed by the Original Sith Empire and the Republic."

"And as I recall, our old friend General Bellator headed up the Republic Task Force that brought Malgus down," Luke said. "According to him, Malgus was defeated, but Draco spared him - something about his tortured spirit. Malgus disappeared after that, and was later captured by the Eternal Empire under Valkorion, and frozen in Carbonite."

"Yes... and a rogue Sith Faction unfroze him, freed him, and they all vanished through what was termed as a temporal rift, and they were never heard from again," Vader continued. He looked to Vestraad. "If what you say is true... Malgus is turning over a new leaf. Can you put us in contact with him?"
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #4192 on: May 08, 2018, 02:27:41 AM »

"Sure why not?" Celina replied getting an odd feeling.

"You worry too much." Krystal replied as she approached the front door.

*** Borealis, med bay, Geidi VI orbit***

"Emergency code 210, access code black Viking." Rae said into the comm system.
« Last Edit: May 08, 2018, 03:23:52 AM by Alessia Starfurr »
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

Offline Wilco Whiteheart

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
  • Don't mess with me or YOU'LL be messed up
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Height: 11'7"
  • Weight: [SCANNER BROKEN]
  • Build: Solid and muscly
  • Currently: [RUNNING SYSTEM DIAGNOSTICS...] STATUS: ONLINE | TARGET: RIOT
« Reply #4193 on: May 08, 2018, 02:36:00 AM »

*** Reach ***

(Reach)

Wilco sighs and gently pulls Vhikarev away. "For now, the best plan is to hide and wait this out. I have a stealth ship stored somewhere near here. We could use that to get out of here if you want, sir."

*Reach*
Okkal shook his head. “No no, you must help your defenders. I will be fine.”

(Reach, Bunker Under Training Grounds)

Willa shakes her head. "I'm better off staying here and being the Last Line of Defense. You can easily get to your ship from here anyway. But you can't leave the planet until we allow you too..." She says, sighing.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #4194 on: May 08, 2018, 02:41:16 AM »

Garrus tilted his head, confused. "What's the Force, my Lord? I've never heard of this...but maybe it's in the Deeper Archives. Anyway, about the temple...we'll have to cut out a new sector...something to mirror your grandeur, it just won't fit in the city right now."

*Coruscant, Senate Building*

Vestraad chuckled. "If you can find a more dangerous material than Tiberium, let me know. But anyway, yes. Lord Malgus delivered us from the tyranny of Great Leader. But....I'm in no position to confirm or deny contacting Lord Malgus. Garrus is his right-paw, he can set you up. Unless..." The old Mongdrigan tilted his head. "Unless one of you wishes to ride back to Mongdrigo."

*Reach*

Okkal sighed. "So I'm being detained...?" He shook his head. "This is ridiculous, the Mongdrigans have no enemies, at least in our known space. To attack an unarmed civilian vehicle would be an act of war." He sighed again. "Lord Malgus will be most displeased."

Offline Wilco Whiteheart

• Boisterous Bear
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #4195 on: May 08, 2018, 02:46:07 AM »
*Reach*

Okkal sighed. "So I'm being detained...?" He shook his head. "This is ridiculous, the Mongdrigans have no enemies, at least in our known space. To attack an unarmed civilian vehicle would be an act of war." He sighed again. "Lord Malgus will be most displeased."

(Reach)

"Your not being detained, just being held for safety. I'm sure Lord Malgus will understand that Reach came under attack and you couldn't leave while the attack happened..." She faces him and smiles. "While we wait, lets talk about that deal, hey? I'm sure Lord Malgus will be happy to have a trade happen."

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #4196 on: May 08, 2018, 03:32:16 AM »

"Oh, no, of course not in the city," Malgus said. "I was going to have my troops clear a zone for the temple grounds, and keep the zone cleared. In fact, I was going to ask your input as to the best-suited location for such a temple. As for the Force... the Force can be most readily-explained as a mystical energy field generated by all living things. The most visible extent of Force-Sensitivity is having what you might call magical abilities - only with the Force, these abilities can be more extreme. Abilities like controlling fire, or water, lightning, being able to move objects with one's mind, or being able to read and affect the minds of others, or being able to see into the future... these are signs of Force sensitivity, and through training and guidance, can make oneself into something greater. But the Force often proves equally dangerous; take myself, for example - I was once a Sith Lord. I was trained in the ways of the Dark Side, dabbled in dark and dangerous powers, and believed the Jedi to be a mortal enemy. This..." he indicated his breath mask. "... was the result of one of my run-ins with Jedi. Looking back, that incident was what started me walking the path I now walk. I no longer see Jedi as enemies, but as potential allies - in time, when we have earned their trust. I know little of this galaxy, but I remember the reputation I once had. Regardless, in the matter of the Force... history has proven time and time again that the Force can be found in the unlikeliest of people and places." Malgus walked over near a Tiberium Crystal. "One thing I have been looking into personally, is these things - and the possibility of using properly-treated crystals as Lightsaber Crystals."

Vader and Luke looked to each other. Luke shrugged, and Vader returned his attention to Vestraad. "Perhaps not one of us, but I can send my former-apprentice with you," he said. "She's... much less intimidating than I."

"I can vouch for that," Mon Mothma told Vestraad. "Master Tano is a good woman, with great diplomacy and a valued honesty and straightforwardness. If this Sith Lord is as friendly as you say, she can confirm it."

*** Reach ***

Vhikarev looked at Wilco. "You forget - my ship is hiding cloaked in orbit, and can pull us out of here at a moment's notice; but I cannot leave here without the information I seek: The whereabouts of a man I knew, the only one who I told where I was going. I had heard he was a resident here, at one point. Doubtful he's still here, given his religion and affiliations, but your computers may be able to tell me where he went."

Gideon, ever the gentleman, offered a hand to Celina to help her up as he rose from the bench. "Come on - I'm buying."

*** New Cerinia, Krystal's mansion ***

"For a woman so protective of her children, you sure don't worry about them when they're away from the house," Markus said. He went up behind Krystal to tickle her from behind.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #4197 on: May 08, 2018, 03:52:07 AM »

Garrus tapped his chin. "Hmm...we'll have to look at the topographs when we get back, my Lord. There's a few spots I can think of. Though this...Force thing...sounds interesting enough...I just can't bring any references to mind."

Vastraad nodded. "Of course, I've got more than enough seats. In fact, I'll offer this. For correspondence with Lord Malgus, I'll leave samples of treated tiberium as a gift." He blinked, reached into his pocket and withdrew a small black disk. "Here, galactic co-ordinates of Mongdrigo's system. Just...make sure to warn us beforehand of any visits. Orbital debris can be quite a bother."

*Reach*
Okkal nodded. "Hopefully we can strike a trade-agreement. But, that will have to go through Lord Malgus for confirmation. I'll leave our communication information before I leave."

Offline Wilco Whiteheart

• Boisterous Bear
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #4198 on: May 08, 2018, 04:12:38 AM »
*** Reach ***

Vhikarev looked at Wilco. "You forget - my ship is hiding cloaked in orbit, and can pull us out of here at a moment's notice; but I cannot leave here without the information I seek: The whereabouts of a man I knew, the only one who I told where I was going. I had heard he was a resident here, at one point. Doubtful he's still here, given his religion and affiliations, but your computers may be able to tell me where he went."
(Reach)

Wilco nods and hands him his PDA.

Tomas covers them.
*Reach*
Okkal nodded. "Hopefully we can strike a trade-agreement. But, that will have to go through Lord Malgus for confirmation. I'll leave our communication information before I leave."

(Reach)

Willa nods. "I hope so too." She sits down at a table. "Do you want anything?"

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #4199 on: May 08, 2018, 06:55:56 PM »

"Oh, no, of course not in the city," Malgus said. "I was going to have my troops clear a zone for the temple grounds, and keep the zone cleared. In fact, I was going to ask your input as to the best-suited location for such a temple. As for the Force... the Force can be most readily-explained as a mystical energy field generated by all living things. The most visible extent of Force-Sensitivity is having what you might call magical abilities - only with the Force, these abilities can be more extreme. Abilities like controlling fire, or water, lightning, being able to move objects with one's mind, or being able to read and affect the minds of others, or being able to see into the future... these are signs of Force sensitivity, and through training and guidance, can make oneself into something greater. But the Force often proves equally dangerous; take myself, for example - I was once a Sith Lord. I was trained in the ways of the Dark Side, dabbled in dark and dangerous powers, and believed the Jedi to be a mortal enemy. This..." he indicated his breath mask. "... was the result of one of my run-ins with Jedi. Looking back, that incident was what started me walking the path I now walk. I no longer see Jedi as enemies, but as potential allies - in time, when we have earned their trust. I know little of this galaxy, but I remember the reputation I once had. Regardless, in the matter of the Force... history has proven time and time again that the Force can be found in the unlikeliest of people and places." Malgus walked over near a Tiberium Crystal. "One thing I have been looking into personally, is these things - and the possibility of using properly-treated crystals as Lightsaber Crystals."

Vader and Luke looked to each other. Luke shrugged, and Vader returned his attention to Vestraad. "Perhaps not one of us, but I can send my former-apprentice with you," he said. "She's... much less intimidating than I."

"I can vouch for that," Mon Mothma told Vestraad. "Master Tano is a good woman, with great diplomacy and a valued honesty and straightforwardness. If this Sith Lord is as friendly as you say, she can confirm it."

*** Reach ***

Gideon, ever the gentleman, offered a hand to Celina to help her up as he rose from the bench. "Come on - I'm buying."

"For a woman so protective of her children, you sure don't worry about them when they're away from the house," Markus said. He went up behind Krystal to tickle her from behind.

*** Usperfield Park, New Cerinia ***

Celina allowed Gideon to get her up and followed him to the Ice cream stand

"It causes unneeded stress besides I have Serena looking after Celina anyway." Krystal smirked giggling as Markus tickled her "HEY! Quit it!"
« Last Edit: May 08, 2018, 07:02:19 PM by Alessia Starfurr »