The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Galactic Society (Open/Lounge RP, but READ FIRST POST)  (Read 297986 times)

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • BEHOLD THE POWER OF MY...Rubber sword?
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Folf (Hybrid Fox Wolf)
  • Coloring: Dark Blue, Light Blue
  • Weight: WHA!?!?
  • Build: Slim,fit.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Still raiding open fridges and freezers.
Re: Galactic Society (Open/Lounge RP, but READ FIRST POST)
« Reply #2430 on: December 14, 2016, 12:27:56 AM »
--- MCS Assassin, now arriving at Peragus III ---

"Do we have any tractor beams or anything we can use to pull those Tal-shiar ships out of the way?" Kia asked trying to come up with a plan

---  RRW Devoras, Peragus III Asteroid Field ---

"Bout time." Aylina replied "Do we have any engine power?"

Post Merge: December 14, 2016, 12:30:29 AM
Tigress Amory, Isolation Unit one, Dragon'taan --

Felicity heard this clearly  and in an instant right before hitting Amps, she diverted her path and slammed right into the wreckage, causing a large dent in the ship.

Moments after hitting the ship, the blob turned back into Felicity,  and just as Felicity got up to look at Amps, she immediately tried to run behind cover, but failed miserably as the impact seemed to have shorted a few nanobots temporarily, and thus wasn't allowing her to stand.

Not being able to stand was scaring Felicity, and although soon her bots would regenerate, this immobilization was scaring her a lot; she made bounces with her body whilst her lower limbs flopped.
Amps tried to move slowly towards Felicity. "Are you okay?" the yellow vixen asked pointing a finger at Felicity a spark of eletricity flowing from her finger.
« Last Edit: December 14, 2016, 12:30:29 AM by Alex, Reason: Merged DoublePost »
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

"I guess irony can be pretty ironic sometimes" ~William Shatter, Airplane II 

Credits: Alesssia pictures by JackThorn/Tomas13

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
  • A true gentleman fights to protect
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Western Feral Dragon
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
  • Height: 6' 12''
  • Weight: 217
  • Build: Muscular
« Reply #2431 on: December 14, 2016, 12:59:54 AM »
Tigress Amory, Isolation Unit one, Dragon'taan --

Felicity tried to push away from Amps as she came closer, and the only thing that came out of her mouth seemed to be a butchered sequence of voice recordings from before when the wreckage was still a ship, "Get... Back! You... Yellow Bellied...!", she says in a low tone, but the old voice recordings seemed to short out with static, but this version of voice recordings seemed to be broken, and she started to calm down, but as she went to speak, her voice recording being of a woman screaming the word, "Nooo...!", and just as the sound of death had started, the static overcrowded it.

Felicity was horrified by her own recordings, and she was even surprised that she knew that stuff, the recordings.

As she sees the spark come from Amps, her eyes light up and all worry seems to leave her, and despite her limbs still being disabled, she tried to hop her body towards Amps.

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Battle Alert! Go shields up and weapons hot!
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger
  • Coloring: Inverted fur pattern (black with white stripes)
  • Height: 6'7"
  • Weight: 250 lbs
  • Build: Muscular, but not overly so
  • Currently: Trying to find the drive to continue my original work.
« Reply #2432 on: December 14, 2016, 01:04:12 AM »
*** DMCS Assassin, Peragus III ***

"Yes, ma'am," the Reman engineer answered.

"How powerful are they?" Ketorr asked.

"With the DMC upgrades... we could drag a D'Derridex, if needs be," the engineer answered. "And the range is great enough, we can snare both of those ships from here."

"Won't mean a thing if they fire weapons at that field," Ketorr responded. "Are they still not answering hails?"

"Negative, Admiral," the Comms officer answered.

"They seem intent on scanning that field," science reported. "And one of the DMC upgrades to the tractor beams allows our beam to disrupt their weapons control."

"How soon can you bring that online?" Ketorr asked.

"It'd be as fast as activating it," science answered.

"Admiral!" comms proclaimed, "I'm getting a coded hail from the Devoras!"

Ketorr's eyes went wide. "They're alive," he sighed with relief. "Patch them through."

*** RRW Devoras, Peragus III Asteroid Field ***

"Yes, ma'am," the engineer replied. "Not much, but it'll be enough to get us clear of the field when the Assassin--" The engineer cut herself off when Ketorr and Kia's face appeared on the main view screen. Even Lian could tell Ketorr was near the verge of coming undone.

"Lian," he greeted her.

"Daddy..." Lian responded, tears forming.

"What happened?" Ketorr asked. "How did you end up in there?"

"It's a long story, daddy," Lian nearly sobbed, trying to keep it together. "Suffice to say, we had a Tal Shiar infiltrator on board. He is in our brig presently, but we're in bad shape. We can move, but we can't fight."

"You did enough fighting as it is, sweetie," Ketorr said. "And I am... truly impressed, not to mention happy, you lasted this long in there. Save your breath - when next we speak, it will be in person." The transmission ended after that. Lian closed her eyes, tears falling. James took hold of her hand.

"Hurry, daddy," Lian whispered. "I'm scared."
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #2433 on: December 14, 2016, 02:53:19 AM »
--- Tigress Amory, Isolation Unit one, Dragon'taan ---
 Amps reached out to Felicity and pointed her finger closer to her sparks of electricity, now flowing to the small dragon.

--- DMCS Assassin, Peragus III ---

""Well Ketorr do we tow the Devouras out or disrupt the Tal-shiar?" Kia asked looking over the situation via a monitor.

--- RRW Devoras, Peragus III Asteroid Field ---

Aylina set her hand on Lian's shoulder "Calm down If I know mom, she's already got a plan in mind, we won't be here long." the Draenei said her stance firm and soothing.
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
« Reply #2434 on: December 14, 2016, 03:04:54 AM »
--- Tigress Amory, Isolation Unit one, Dragon'taan ---

Felicity saw the sparks and put the tip of her snout up to Amps's finger and her body pulsed with energy as the electrical force from Amps caused her body to heal again, resetting the broken nanobots and replacing them with new ones.

As Felicity gained enough power to stand, she did, and she nuzzled Amp's hand in thanks.

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #2435 on: December 14, 2016, 03:19:07 AM »

"If the Tal Shiar knew the Devoras was in there, they'd blow that field," Ketorr said. "If we go in to Tow the Devoras out, they'll blow the field with us in it. No, we have to keep the Tal Shiar from firing on those Asteroids, and if I know Lian, she still has engines, or she would not have made it in there. When we pull the Tal Shiar ships away, she'll see an opening and get out of there." His face was determined when he looked at Kia. "We use the tractor beams. Tactical, lock tractor beams on the Tal Shiar ships... full systems disruption. Pull them away."

"Full systems disruption, sir?" Tactical asked. "With all due respect, I don't know if the emitters can handle that on two separate--"

"Dammit, my children are in that field, and I am not leaving here without them!" Ketorr shouted.

*** RRW Devoras, Peragus III Asteroid Field ***

Lian watched tensely as silence ensued. In a sudden move, the Assassin locked on to the Tal Shiar Warships with a tractor beam, and they began to inch backward, seemingly without resistance.

"Commander... the Assassin has locked onto the Tal Shiar ships with a... tractor beam I haven't seen before," science reported. "It's disrupting all their systems; engines, warp drive, power, shields... weapons even!"

"He's opening the door!" Lian surmised happily. "Engineer, divert all power to the engines! Take it from life support, if you have to! Full Impulse Power, get us out of here!" The engineer hurriedly worked her console, and Helm pushed the ship forward full impulse. He avoided the asteroids as best he could, edging to the outer perimeter of the field. "Come on, big D, fly!" Lian muttered. Seconds ticked by, and then...

"We're clear!" the Helmsman shouted. Everyone on the bridge shouted with joy and relief. Lian, especially, let out a cry of delight and relief as she threw her arms around James.

"Helm... bring us alongside the Assassin," Lian said, her head resting under James' chin.

"Commander... engineering reports the Warp Drive is stable. We have power restoring in all systems, ETA, ten minutes, minimum," the Engineer reported.

Lian sighed with relief. "No rush," she whispered. James rocked her slowly, his arms around her, whispering in her ear and kissing her cheek tenderly.

When the Devoras emerged from the asteroid field, Ketorr sighed joyfully and relieved, sitting back down in his chair, eyes closed, tears falling. "This was... too close," he whispered.

"Sir," the XO asked, "What do we do with the Tal Shiar ships?"
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #2436 on: December 14, 2016, 03:25:13 AM »
--- DMCS Assassin, Peragus III ---

"Do we have any ion cannons?"Kia smirked getting an idea as she looked at the Tal-shiar ships.

--- RRW Devoras, Peragus III Asteroid Field ---

Aylina let out a long sigh , as if she had been holding her breath the whole time... "Next time your the one who stays calm and collected." She told her sister.

--- --- Tigress Amory, Isolation Unit one, Dragon'taan ---

"I dunno what you are ,but let's get out of here, so you don't cause any more trouble." Amps said trying to pick up Felicity. "Besides I think you could do some good instead of messing things up as you have." the yellow vixen added

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #2437 on: December 14, 2016, 03:42:09 AM »

Felicity climbed into Amp's arms without any objection, and as she curled up into Amp's arms, her body temperature rose slightly and provided a nice warmth along with the silky soft fur that she had, however, Felicity subconciously kept her wings away from Amp's hands.

Small pixels floated around Felicity's area, seemingly passing through living matter.

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #2438 on: December 14, 2016, 04:10:07 PM »

"No, but we have Ion Charges," the XO answered, "Why?"

*** RRW Devoras, Peragus III ***

"Don't, Aylina," James warned the Draenei sternly. "Your sister may be a seasoned and experienced commander, but family troubles cut deeper than most things a starship captain faces. It is not at all uncommon to feel regret in the face of death. I think we should all give thanks we all made it out of there in one piece." Lian sniffled, her face buried in James' chest, her breathing heavy and trembling. James rested a cheek on her head, gently rocking her, and sang a peculiar song, loud enough for all in the immediate vicinity to hear:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T4hA-u_eMMQ

When he sang it, Lian's eyes opened, and she looked up at her husband-to-be. "James... how did you know...?"

James smiled. "Spend a lot of time with someone, you tend to pick up a few things," he told her. Lian smiled and chuckled, then kissed James sweetly, after which, James whispered something in her ear that made her smile even wider.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #2439 on: December 15, 2016, 01:04:07 AM »

Felicity climbed into Amp's arms without any objection, and as she curled up into Amp's arms, her body temperature rose slightly and provided a nice warmth along with the silky soft fur that she had, however, Felicity subconciously kept her wings away from Amp's hands.

Small pixels floated around Felicity's area, seemingly passing through living matter.
Amps began to walk to the exit ramp of the ship as she did she asked the little dragon "Why were you in that ship? She asked "Why were you in that ship?"

---  DMCS Assassin, Peragus III ---

"Wanted to disable the Tal-shiar ships and leave them there," Kia muttered.

---  RRW Devoras, Peragus III  ---

"Don't what?" Aylina asked not sure what she had done.

« Last Edit: December 15, 2016, 01:10:58 AM by Alex »

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #2440 on: December 15, 2016, 02:53:36 AM »

Amps began to walk to the exit ramp of the ship as she did she asked the little dragon "Why were you in that ship? She asked "Why were you in that ship?"

Felicity looked around as she was carried, but as Amps asked her a question, she looked confused at Amps, not knowing why she was there anyway, and she did try to speak, and her voice, given it was high pitched, was smooth and silky, "I... don't know... No remember..."

Offline Shoon

• Knowledge Seeker
  • Handsome Horse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum.
  • I know alot, about everything
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Dragon
  • Coloring: silver ish grey
  • Height: 1.70
  • Build: masculine but pretty thin, not buff
  • Currently: Not here a lot
« Reply #2441 on: December 15, 2016, 04:24:08 PM »
(you forgot again))
  • Avatar by: The amazing Ventus fall!

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #2442 on: December 15, 2016, 08:09:46 PM »
(DAMMIT!!! I am so sorry, Shoon. The past week, my mind has been scattered in six different places thinking about a lot. I'm sorry.)

*** Draco City, Dragon'taan ***

"Oh, we have progressed considerably, more than most have, but we keep a number of things in mind," Draco said, "Such as our environmental--" he stopped midsentence when he saw a Blue Cerinian Fox in a decorated DMC uniform with sapphire-blue dragon eyes, walking with a young, pink-scaled dragon child with amber dragon eyes, no more than a few years of age, holding a stuffed dragon. Draco snapped to attention. "Sir!"

The uniformed man, still holding the child's hand, nodded. "General Bellator," he greeted. "At ease. And speak freely."

"Little one couldn't sleep, sir?" Draco asked.

The fox smiled and chuckled. "No, I promised Kira I'd take her Christmas shopping for her mother and her brother," he answered.

"Daddy, who's that?" the child asked, pointing at Shoon. The fox looked directly at Shoon, his sapphire dragon eyes seemingly scanning him. He looked at Draco.

"Friend of yours?" he asked.

Draco shook his head. "Recent arrival, sir," Draco answered. "Wants to register his species to the galaxy, compare his civilization to ours." He stepped aside to make introductions: "Commander Shoon, High General Kyle Indari. Kyle... this is Commander Shoon, of the starship Mother of Innovation."

Kyle smiled. "And don't mind the little one - she's my latest daughter, Kira. Her mother's at the manor, and her brother is... actually, I have no idea where Drake is..." He looked to Shoon and his party. Smiling again, he said, "Walk with me, we can talk about things."

"Hang on, ma'am," the science officer piped up, "We may not have to - I think I can send Ion Pulses through the tractor beams, or maybe disruption pulses."

Ketorr looked between Kia and his science officer. "I'll leave that to you two; I'm going aboard the Devoras. Comms, alert Lian I'm on my way." The officer nodded as Ketorr got up and left the bridge.

*** RRW Devoras, Peragus III ***

"What you said," James told Aylina. "Telling Lian to stay calm and collected next time. This is not the time for that."

"Commander, the Assassin is signalling... Admiral Reznov is coming aboard," Comms reported.

Lian looked to the engineer. "Will we have enough power to get him here?" she asked.

The engineer nodded. "Yes, ma'am," she responded.

Offline Shoon

• Knowledge Seeker
  • Handsome Horse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum.
  • I know alot, about everything
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Dragon
  • Coloring: silver ish grey
  • Height: 1.70
  • Build: masculine but pretty thin, not buff
  • Currently: Not here a lot
« Reply #2443 on: December 16, 2016, 05:08:35 PM »
--Draco City, Dragon'taan---
Shoon bowed down slightly and then rose "Pleasure to meet you High General Kyle Indari, you have most beautiful fur" Shoon crouched down to look the child "Hello there" Shoon smiled at the child "Want to see a cool trick?".
  • Avatar by: The amazing Ventus fall!

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #2444 on: December 18, 2016, 04:57:37 AM »
*** Draco City, Dragon'taan ***

The child shrank behind Kyle, and Kyle picked her up. "It's okay, sweetie, he's not gonna hurt you." He looked at Shoon. "You'll have to excuse Kira - she's... tense, around newcomers. Ever since that one newcomer that caused trouble here, she's had nightmares. She's been tense around newcomers ever since."

"Amazing that she can spot newcomers at that age, sir," Draco commented.

Kyle looked to Shoon reassuringly. "Even so, she means not to offend," he told him. "She doesn't understand the things I do, but she will."