The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Galactic Society (Open/Lounge RP, but READ FIRST POST)  (Read 297682 times)

Offline Ara Av-Toa

• Influential Ibex
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Awards
  • Currently: Abandoned profile
Re: Galactic Society (Open/Lounge RP, but READ FIRST POST)
« Reply #2490 on: January 27, 2017, 06:49:32 PM »

*Tomahawk*
Omega responded: "Actually, yes, I am. It might help us getting an understanding of why they attacked- besides our strategical position."

*New Berlin*
Fayam took the suit, put it on, and started moving into the mall. He didn't want to raise suspicion by hurrying, so he walked through casually, looking at random stores that, in reality, didn't bother him at all. He seemed relaxed, but inside tension was building up. He knew he had his gun and that he might be infiltrating sooner than he'd expected.

Offline Shoon

• Knowledge Seeker
  • Handsome Horse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum.
  • I know alot, about everything
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Dragon
  • Coloring: silver ish grey
  • Height: 1.70
  • Build: masculine but pretty thin, not buff
  • Currently: Not here a lot
« Reply #2491 on: January 29, 2017, 11:40:59 AM »
---Draco City, Dragon'taan---
The party constantly sighed with amazment at everything around them, after a while Shoon coughed lightly and turned their attention to him "Eran, what is out fleet status?" A brown reletivly tall Dragon with short spikey brown but slowly transitioning to gray hair raised his left arm and checked information displayed on a lightly curved screen on it. He took a short while before answering "74% is already in position or close to it, Estimated 20 minutes until mass jump" Shoon answerd quickly without much thought "Good, update me as needed", "Roger that" Eran answered and with that the group went back to looking around.
  • Avatar by: The amazing Ventus fall!

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Battle Alert! Go shields up and weapons hot!
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger
  • Coloring: Inverted fur pattern (black with white stripes)
  • Height: 6'7"
  • Weight: 250 lbs
  • Build: Muscular, but not overly so
  • Currently: Trying to find the drive to continue my original work.
« Reply #2492 on: January 31, 2017, 04:22:52 PM »
*** Qo'nos ***

"Those honorless Targs in the Tal Shiar rarely attack without reason - did they make any demands to you?" Korath asked. "Or try and trick you in some way?"

*** New Berlin ***

Fayam would wander for at least twelve minutes when two UNSC Marine personnel approached him. "Hey, you! Guy in the cloak, stop right there!" one of them shouted.

*** Coruscant ***

"We're a Galactic Society, yes," Mon Mothma responded. "Might I ask what your purpose in this region is?"

*** Draco City, Dragon'taan ***

The Taxi speeder would continue along its path until it came to the outer perimeter of the Central District, where, in the distance, a marble statue of High General Indari stood, holding one of his lightsabers pointed toward the sky in what seemed a heroic pose of leadership.

*** Indari Manor, Dragon'taan ***

Mathayus seemed not to mind, but left Raz alone and headed off in another direction, and everything seemed to return to normal.

"Raz?" Anna asked, kneeling down to Raz. "Sweetie, are you alright?"
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
  • A true gentleman fights to protect
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Western Feral Dragon
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
  • Height: 6' 12''
  • Weight: 217
  • Build: Muscular
« Reply #2493 on: January 31, 2017, 04:40:22 PM »
Raz looked up at Anna and made a motion, wanting to be picked up.   Fear was plain on Raz's face.

Raz had nothing against Mathayus... he was still having some unpleasant flashbacks from being a slave.

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline [INACTIVE]

« Reply #2494 on: February 01, 2017, 03:45:54 AM »

*** Coruscant ***

"We're a Galactic Society, yes," Mon Mothma responded. "Might I ask what your purpose in this region is?"

Oswald replied, "We would like to expand our empire.. Not in a hostile way of course." He went quiet for a second. He tapped his foot and looked over at Hertzog.

"We would like to join the Galactic Alliance." Oswald said.

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #2495 on: February 01, 2017, 08:34:54 PM »
*** Coruscant ***

"Oh... oh! I see..." Mon Mothma responded. "Well, we would be happy to accept new allies in these troubled times. However, I am not the one to speak to on the matter - we owe our alliance to the Dragon'taan Marauder Corps, headed up by High General Kyle Indari; he is the one to speak to about joining our alliance. A word of caution, though - he has enough on his plate as it is, between the Tal Shiar's power-playing, Emperor Zaarin's clandestine operations, the troubles with the United Rebel Front, and the unidentified transmissions coming from beyond the galactic rim. Alternatively, you could speak to his wife or his trusted friend, the Kaidon of the United Sangheili Republic, Thel 'Vadam."

Anna bent over and gently scooped Raz up. She gently shushed him and hummed a soft melody in his ear.
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
« Reply #2496 on: February 01, 2017, 08:58:45 PM »

Raz pressed his head into Anna, his body being cold from the experience that happened to him earlier, and he wanted to forget about it and be comforted, "C-cold...."

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline [INACTIVE]

« Reply #2497 on: February 02, 2017, 02:28:40 AM »
*** Coruscant ***

"Oh... oh! I see..." Mon Mothma responded. "Well, we would be happy to accept new allies in these troubled times. However, I am not the one to speak to on the matter - we owe our alliance to the Dragon'taan Marauder Corps, headed up by High General Kyle Indari; he is the one to speak to about joining our alliance. A word of caution, though - he has enough on his plate as it is, between the Tal Shiar's power-playing, Emperor Zaarin's clandestine operations, the troubles with the United Rebel Front, and the unidentified transmissions coming from beyond the galactic rim. Alternatively, you could speak to his wife or his trusted friend, the Kaidon of the United Sangheili Republic, Thel 'Vadam."

Oswald looked over at Hertzog and frowned, "How are they picking up the transmissions?!" Hertzog shock his head, "I don't know sir.." Oswald pocked him with his cane and swung it, "Tell the fleet to hold their position! If they keep moving the full fleet will be spotted!"

Hertzog nodded and marched away, Oswald cleared his throat and spoke, "I'm sure we can help General Indari, the N.I.C is a powerful force that could help... Take care of certain situations." He coughed then asked, "How can I get ahold of General Indari?"

Offline Ara Av-Toa

• Influential Ibex
    • Awards
« Reply #2498 on: February 03, 2017, 03:05:04 PM »
*Tomahawk*
Omega thought for a moment. "Well," he said eventually, "The Tal Shiar did slander the name of the DMC by telling that they never responded to Borg cases in time. Truth is clearly that the Tal Shiar just waited for a moment before showing up themselves. But for the rest they didn't make any demand."

*New Berlin*
Fayam looked around. He yelled: "Do you mean me? I'm not the only guy with a cloak here, you know!"

*Gaia*
The mechanic finally finished the job and Anna headed out back. "Faith to Gaia, leaving spaceport!"
The instant response was: "Ok!"
« Last Edit: February 03, 2017, 03:06:54 PM by Mary Love »

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #2499 on: February 06, 2017, 08:44:19 PM »
*** Qo'nos ***

"That's... odd," Korath said with a frown. "Tried to trick you with a Borg attack, yet when it was discovered, they made no demands... that doesn't sound like their typical tactics. Could they have been after something on your world? Something alien in origin? Now that I think on it, there have been rumors that the Tal Shiar have been trying to collect any bits of technology that belonged to the Forerunners, the 'gods' that the Covenant once worshipped. Do you have anything that might identify or look as such?"

*** New Berlin Market ***

"Yes, you!" the first marine spoke, "Hands where we can see them!"

The other marine pointed an M7 SMG at Fayam, but it shook subtly - not enough for those around to spot it, but a clear reminder to Fayam: Disarm, incapacitate - but do not kill.

"Shh, shh, easy, little one - I'll get you someplace warm," Anna assured Raz, continuing humming her melody to Raz.

*** Draco City, Dragon'taan ***

The taxi would land at the central district taxi pad, where a droid would greet them: "Welcome to the Draco City Central District! May I be of assistance?"

*** Coruscant ***

There was a long pause before Mon Mothma could be heard again: "Commander, or whatever your rank is, I am sending details on how to get in touch with High General Indari - and, please relax; your fleet's transmissions are not what we've been getting. We just scanned your transmissions - the unidentified transmissions we have been getting are not yours; the modulations and frequencies don't match. Furthermore, these transmissions are intermittent, and transmitting from a different location than your fleet. However, if you come across anything regarding those transmissions, no matter what it is, it would be greatly appreciated by the members of our alliance if you reported it in. Be advised, however, if you seek out the transmissions' source, and run into trouble, all we would ask is for eyes and ears, not your life. Good luck, and may the Force be with you. Mon Mothma out."

Shortly thereafter, the computers on Oswald's ship would receive a subspace transmission - first part containing comm protocols and details for contacting General Indari; second part was what little intel was available on the unidentified transmissions, and where they appeared to be broadcasting from.

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #2500 on: February 06, 2017, 08:53:33 PM »

Raz calmed down and continued to snuggle into Anna as they headed somewhere to get Raz nice and warm.

Offline [INACTIVE]

« Reply #2501 on: February 07, 2017, 07:27:39 AM »
Oswald looked over at Hertzog, "Get working on finding that transmission." Hertzog saluted, "Yes, sir."

Oswald would slowly move across the ship's command center. Each step he took, his cane would hit the ground filling the already silent room with an eerie crack. Checking the details he would then pull out a device, he punched some numbers into it and spoke.

"High General Indari. This is General Oswald Stowe, leader of the N.I.C, we were told by Mon Mothma to contact. We would like to join the Galactic Society, and he said you were the one to talk with." He stood there. Silently, waiting for a response. He turned his head and nodded at one of the officers sitting in the room. The officer saluted and rushed out of the room.

**Main Ship's Docks**

Soldier's cladded in black uniforms marched back and forth, the room was filled with huge platoons of soldier's preforming drills and firing test. This was the N.I.C's elite 'Krieg' division, they were known across the universe as elite soldiers who showed no mercy and could destroy whole cities in matter of minutes.

The officer was running across the top part of the hangar looking down at the soldiers. He stopped in front of a podium and coughed into the mic, "Attention. We are almost to our destination. General Oswald Stowe cannot be present so he ordered me to give his speech.." He pulled out a piece of paper, coughing then reading it.

Gentlemen, soldiers of the N.I.C. We have come a long way, the goals that my father strived for thirty years finally will become a reality. He wanted to expand his glorious empire across not just a single galaxy. But multiple... No, he didn't strive for multiple galaxy, he wanted more. YES! The universe! The multiverse! The whole of outer space! But sadly, he died before he could create his reality. But, I shall create this desire into a reality. We were defeated once. But not again, this time. We will rise from the ashes like a phoenix and bring hellfire onto anyone who dares question us! I ask you all, what do you wish for!?

All of the soldiers in the room lifted their weapons into the air whilst screaming, "Krieg! Krieg! Krieg!"

If it is Krieg, you wish. Then Krieg you shall get! We shall make our former great leader proud! We shall not let his dream go unnoticed! I do not ask for your pitty! I ask for your allegiance! I ask for your valor! Your honor! I ask for you to stand with me, no.. US! As one unstoppable force that the universe shall know, and fear! Will you all stand with me, arm and arm, weapons drawn!? If it is yes, let us sing the song of war!

The room erupted, the sounds of boots crashing against the ground filled the ship, they all sang

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #2502 on: February 07, 2017, 01:49:31 PM »
((Is it possible for somebody to play a rare species collector or something like that? I feel as though Raz isn't getting too much attention.

Also, how's Alex doing?))

Offline Ara Av-Toa

• Influential Ibex
    • Awards
« Reply #2503 on: February 07, 2017, 06:35:34 PM »

*New Berlin*
Fayam sniffed. "Pha! I'm not going with you without a fight!" He drew his gun and intentionally shot just left of the marine.

*Tomahawk*
Omega was confused. "What? I haven't even heard of them. We thought they wanted Tomahawk itself! Only the remnants of other dragon races, exterminated under the rule of our king's grandfather, aren't Leviathan, by our know." He sighed. After a few seconds of silence he continued, frowning: "Is it...? Because I can remember something told to me in my young days..."

*Gaia*
Faith shot through space like a bullet, reaching the Milky Way within minutes.

Offline [INACTIVE]

« Reply #2504 on: February 08, 2017, 01:41:02 AM »
**[size=0px]Dragon'taan[/size]
[/size]
[/size][size=0px]In the sky, a single ship could be seen flying towards a forest. It resembled a large biplane. If Raz was near a window, he would be able to see it. Inside a crew of ten sang a traditional N.I.C moral song [/size][size=0px]

[/size][size=0px]They knew radars would pick them up, but that was not on their priorities. They slowly landed in a forest, six soldiers jumped out of the plane along with four other people jumping out. This was the Nusumu Unit, tasked with surveying and collecting data. Their task was not to destroy but to learn.[/size][size=0px]

[/size][size=0px]One of the soldiers pulled out a tracker, he scanned the area. he put the device back and spoke over his comms, "No signs of life yet. Will proceed with mission." [/size][size=0px]