The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Galactic Society (Open/Lounge RP, but READ FIRST POST)  (Read 297599 times)

Offline Blaiiine

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Psilocybear
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Grizzly Bear
  • Coloring: Dark brown overall
  • Height: 6' 0".
  • Weight: 172 lbs.
  • Build: Average build.
  • Currently: Keeping the Spirit of 2073 alive
Re: Galactic Society (Open/Lounge RP, but READ FIRST POST)
« Reply #2580 on: March 11, 2017, 10:47:37 PM »
((It's from the We Are ODST trailer, at the end. Probably one of the most spine-tingling trailers Bungie made. And yeah, you can involve him. It'd be a great plot shakeup))

"Freeze...", Blaine ordered over the radio. He crouched down and looked around, trying to get a location on the howling. But before he could, he could hear yelling and movement from the objective zone. They were only half a klick away, they had to rush to get the target. "Move to the site, they're gonna bug out!" Blaine yelled, going to a full-on sprint toward the Innies.
A   P S Y C H E D E L I C   B O I

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Battle Alert! Go shields up and weapons hot!
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger
  • Coloring: Inverted fur pattern (black with white stripes)
  • Height: 6'7"
  • Weight: 250 lbs
  • Build: Muscular, but not overly so
  • Currently: Trying to find the drive to continue my original work.
« Reply #2581 on: March 11, 2017, 10:53:37 PM »
Since they were abandoning stealth, Forsty and Zuko disengaged their PCDs and sprinted off with the ODSTs, and Frosty hoped they weren't too late.

The hunter's quarry was on the move. He didn't have time for first aid, and the wound was minor - he could still hunt with it. He moved across the canopy, jumping from one sturdy branch to another. The interlopers were on the move, too - moving toward his quarry.

He had to get there first.
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Blaiiine

• Melodious Mouse
  • Psilocybear
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #2582 on: March 11, 2017, 11:11:46 PM »
Blaines' VISR finally acquired the targets, thirteen in total outlined in red. The one outlined in gold was the main target, a lieutenant in the URF. "Open fire! Leave the mark to me!", he yelled as he started firing on targets. The ODSTs' set up positions, one still following Blaine. Blaine looked back only to see the ODST take a needle to the visor, instantly collapsing to the ground. He looked forward and struck one of the aggressors with his rifle butt, then dispatching him.

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #2583 on: March 12, 2017, 12:33:36 AM »
Frosty and Zuko went in guns blazing, but another snag developed - the second the team made themselves known, a strange sound marked a weapon discharging, and thick bolts of plasma began raining from the treeline, targeting...

A crimson lightsaber went active, and deflected one of the Plasma Bolts back at the assailant who fired it. Something in the trees moved before the bolt could hit it, and another plasma shot lashed down from above.

"Something you forgot to mention, Bear?" Frosty asked between controlled bursts from his weapon.
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Blaiiine

• Melodious Mouse
  • Psilocybear
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #2584 on: March 12, 2017, 12:47:13 AM »
"How in the hell should I know?" Blaine yelled back, after dragging the dead ODST behind a tree. He returned fire, dropping two Innies in quick succession. "I already told you they had Covenant weaponry!" He stated, pulling a clip out of a pouch and reloading his rifle. Blaine turned, targeted the mark and clipped his legs. Turning back around, he noticed something metal land five feet ahead of. It was a grenade. Blaine turned and clinched to the tree, as the grenade exploded. His armor caught the blast but he was shook up, his ears ringing.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2017, 01:57:38 AM by Blaiiine »

Offline Ara Av-Toa

• Influential Ibex
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Awards
  • Currently: Abandoned profile
« Reply #2585 on: March 12, 2017, 03:19:17 PM »
(And Mary... what are you referencing with Faith arriving at the Milky Way?)
(Well, I just assumed that since the Galactic society has Earth in it, it must be in the galaxy Milky Way. Perhaps I should note you that 'Anthraxx' isn't a solar system but a galaxy too.)
*New Berlin*
Fayam kept his gun and his gaze pointed at the two marines as he said: "Sure. I hate prisons anyway. Even if I see my enemies in 'em."

*Tomahawk*
Omega sighed, and said: "Ok. In my childhood, my father told me a legend. Merely a story, I, like many, believed. But the more I think about it, the more I'm getting usure of it. I suppose I'll just tell you: the legend tells about an ancient civilisation. They are rumored to have lived on Tomahawk before the Leviathans. They would have a magic device with unimaginable power. Cliche, I know. Either way, it was lost with the civilisation. The story goes that it's still buried somewhere deep beneath the surface- too deep to scan for. We Leviathans haven't found it yet whatsoever. Not by digging, not by scan. So... the Tal Shiar might have heard it and check if it's not just a legend. I've got no clue as to how it spread to your galaxy, though. Well, perhaps Anna, the Gaian, told it. The Gaians, our neighbors, are the only ones I know to know about it. But if she did, chances are it spread fast. Keep an eye out for her starship, 'Faith', if you wish to ask."

Offline [INACTIVE]

« Reply #2586 on: March 12, 2017, 11:13:07 PM »

*** Indari Manor, Dragon'taan ***

There was a pause before a masculine voice came on the line: "This is High General Kyle Indari. To whom am I speaking, if I may ask?"

Oswald coughed rather viciously then spoke, "Good evening High General Indari, my name is chste General Oswald Stowe leader of the N.I.C. We come from an entirely different galaxy, and we've heard many things about the Galactic Society." He went quiet for a second, slight mumbles could be heard from two people. He got back onto the radio, "The N.I.C would like to join the Galactic Society, and I was told you would be the best person to talk with."

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #2587 on: March 13, 2017, 12:41:33 AM »
(Uh, Mary... could have sworn I got back to you on that one - page 169. Or did I miss the part on Tomahawk?)

*** Sedra ***

Another plasma bolt lashed down from above, and the Sith deflected it with his lightsaber. He gestured, and something fell from the trees into the combat area. Electricity sizzled, and another alien appeared:

http://orig03.deviantart.net/06c8/f/2012/043/a/6/yautja_hunter_by_grisador-d4phv16.jpg

The creature roared in defiance, drawing a cortosis-laced sword.

"What the hell is that thing?" Frosty asked. His shields flared, taking the brunt of a pistol shot, and he whirled around to down two Innies, and just as he looked back at the creature and the Sith, they lunged at each other.

"I see," Kyle spoke. "Well, we can certainly accomodate you, but I must admit, you picked a hell of a time to stop by - we're beset by a few enemies and trying to ascertain whose unidentified transmissions we keep getting. We already eliminated most of our usual enemies - Tal Shiar, Zaarin's Empire, Insurrectionists, Covenant Remnant... not even the Interstellar Concordium or the Cardassian True Way are behind them." He paused, then continued, "I hate to ask, but with the current climate being what it is, would you mind investigating these transmissions, find out if they're friend or foe?"

Offline Blaiiine

• Melodious Mouse
  • Psilocybear
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #2588 on: March 13, 2017, 12:50:15 AM »
"Call your pilot! NOW!" Blaine yelled, shooting the last Innie who didn't flee at the sight of the alien. He bolted towards the mark, hitting him over the head with his rifle and throwing his limp body over his shoulders. At this point, one of the ODSTs' picked up the fallen trooper and started moving toward the LZ. "Fall back!" Blaine ordered, using his free hand to fire at the Sith and alien.

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #2589 on: March 13, 2017, 03:59:13 AM »
Blaine's shots seemed not to even hit the warring alien and sith, as they dueled for each other's heads, moving with inhuman speed. Zuko called the drop ship, and Frosty ran over beside Blaine. "Don't shoot at them! If they want to kill each other, let them! It makes a good distraction so we can get the hell outta dodge!"

Offline Blaiiine

• Melodious Mouse
  • Psilocybear
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #2590 on: March 13, 2017, 04:08:17 AM »
Blaine nodded and began to follow the group, still looking over his shoulder every few seconds. The seconds became minutes as he solely focused on getting to that dropship. That thing...that was supposed to be a damn myth, he thought to himself as the sounds of leaves rustling got louder. "We're almost at homeplate!" Blaine yelled, hoping he was right.

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #2591 on: March 13, 2017, 04:43:45 AM »
The drop ship, weapons ready to fire, appeared just ahead, boarding ramp lowered, ready to take on her original passengers. The duel between the Sith and the alien Hunter could still be heard, between clashes of metal and energy and the roars of the alien and the battle cries of the sith.

Offline Blaiiine

• Melodious Mouse
  • Psilocybear
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #2592 on: March 13, 2017, 05:19:15 AM »
Blaine and the ODSTs' rushed into the dropship, dropping the unconscious Innie and fallen trooper inside. They spun around, weapons aimed at treeline."Get in, we have you covered!" He said, pulling his helmet off which showed the confusion on his face. The sounds echoed towards them, Blaine hoped they would be long gone before either of those things came to finish the job.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2017, 02:20:02 AM by Blaiiine »

Offline [INACTIVE]

« Reply #2593 on: March 13, 2017, 05:38:49 AM »
(Uh, Mary... could have sworn I got back to you on that one - page 169. Or did I miss the part on Tomahawk?)

*** Sedra ***

Another plasma bolt lashed down from above, and the Sith deflected it with his lightsaber. He gestured, and something fell from the trees into the combat area. Electricity sizzled, and another alien appeared:

http://orig03.deviantart.net/06c8/f/2012/043/a/6/yautja_hunter_by_grisador-d4phv16.jpg

The creature roared in defiance, drawing a cortosis-laced sword.

"What the hell is that thing?" Frosty asked. His shields flared, taking the brunt of a pistol shot, and he whirled around to down two Innies, and just as he looked back at the creature and the Sith, they lunged at each other.

"I see," Kyle spoke. "Well, we can certainly accomodate you, but I must admit, you picked a hell of a time to stop by - we're beset by a few enemies and trying to ascertain whose unidentified transmissions we keep getting. We already eliminated most of our usual enemies - Tal Shiar, Zaarin's Empire, Insurrectionists, Covenant Remnant... not even the Interstellar Concordium or the Cardassian True Way are behind them." He paused, then continued, "I hate to ask, but with the current climate being what it is, would you mind investigating these transmissions, find out if they're friend or foe?"

Stowe was quiet for a few moments. He muted his transmission and turned his head towards his officers, "What shall we do?" One of the officers stepped forward and replied, "If it's a foe. Take them out and take there planet for our own... If It's a friend. Well that's up too you."

Oswald nodded and spoke again, unmuting his transmission, "We would be glad to help. Can you send us the coordinates towards rhea transmissions?"

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
  • A true gentleman fights to protect
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Western Feral Dragon
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
  • Height: 6' 12''
  • Weight: 217
  • Build: Muscular
« Reply #2594 on: March 13, 2017, 05:57:13 AM »
((Stowe, I'm still waiting on your reply))

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel