The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Galactic Society (Open/Lounge RP, but READ FIRST POST)  (Read 297948 times)

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • BEHOLD THE POWER OF MY...Rubber sword?
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Folf (Hybrid Fox Wolf)
  • Coloring: Dark Blue, Light Blue
  • Weight: WHA!?!?
  • Build: Slim,fit.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Still raiding open fridges and freezers.
Re: Galactic Society (Open/Lounge RP, but READ FIRST POST)
« Reply #4020 on: March 18, 2018, 09:53:54 PM »
(((Roc's ship, Dragon'taan)))\

Alex put up the hologram it was that of a Fox "Greetings Alex, it's come to our attention that  a certain Senator is corrupt and may even be dealing with our enemies the sith-covenant and possibly others it's also been reported he's trying to get at our military and if you've studied the Galactic Republic I think you know how a military ruled by Politicians works.... We need you to spy on this senator,a nd if he is guilty get proof and then capture him." the hologram said before turning off.
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

"I guess irony can be pretty ironic sometimes" ~William Shatter, Airplane II 

Credits: Alesssia pictures by JackThorn/Tomas13

Offline Michen_S

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • A wild MICHEN appeared!
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Feral snow leopard
« Reply #4021 on: March 18, 2018, 11:04:31 PM »
~ Earth, Cairo ~

Michen sat down again. "It's somewhat foggy, but I remember something about someone saying I'll be all right and being part of an experiment... Then everything slowly became black, and after that it got very, very cold..."

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
  • A true gentleman fights to protect
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Western Feral Dragon
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
  • Height: 6' 12''
  • Weight: 217
  • Build: Muscular
« Reply #4022 on: March 18, 2018, 11:13:15 PM »
(((Poachers' Campsite, Geidi IV)))

The towers were destroyed within seconds of the assault, and with no method of fighting back now, the remaining poachers scrambled into their fortified junker ship and began taking off.

A downside to the fortification of the ship was the cheap flammable gel that lined a pocket between the shell and the interior wall. Great for taking heavy impacts and patching hull breaches, but besides that it was highly dangerous for the beings inside the ship.

*Borealis Destroyer - exiting Geidi V Orbit - Medical Bay*

Angel knelt in front of Ambre, her hand harshly petting Ambre, treating her like a kid would to first seeing a puppy, but knowing nothing about them.

Rochell the Sergal began stumbling to get closer to Keesha, "Keesha... wake up... C'mon.", her weak arms landed on Keesha's side, shaking her to try and wake her up.

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #4023 on: March 19, 2018, 12:40:06 AM »
(((Poachers' Campsite, Geidi IV)))

The towers were destroyed within seconds of the assault, and with no method of fighting back now, the remaining poachers scrambled into their fortified junker ship and began taking off.

A downside to the fortification of the ship was the cheap flammable gel that lined a pocket between the shell and the interior wall. Great for taking heavy impacts and patching hull breaches, but besides that it was highly dangerous for the beings inside the ship.

*Borealis Destroyer - exiting Geidi V Orbit - Medical Bay*

Angel knelt in front of Ambre, her hand harshly petting Ambre, treating her like a kid would to first seeing a puppy, but knowing nothing about them.

Rochell the Sergal began stumbling to get closer to Keesha, "Keesha... wake up... C'mon.", her weak arms landed on Keesha's side, shaking her to try and wake her up.

--- Borealis ---
A White vixen walked up to Angel "Honey, Your hurting her." The vixen said pointing to Ambre

Ambre tried to resist a bit from Angel's harsh petting.

"If you don't calm down I might have to sedate you, please calm down your friend is fine and you need to rest." Katie said in a worried tone.

Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #4024 on: March 19, 2018, 12:53:47 AM »
*Landing Pads, Sangheilios*

Fertrin again nodded excitedly, and followed the blue-armored Sangheili without question.

*Deep Space near Coruscant*

Vestraad nodded. "Of course, we'll see you on Coruscant."

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Battle Alert! Go shields up and weapons hot!
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger
  • Coloring: Inverted fur pattern (black with white stripes)
  • Height: 6'7"
  • Weight: 250 lbs
  • Build: Muscular, but not overly so
  • Currently: Trying to find the drive to continue my original work.
« Reply #4025 on: March 19, 2018, 01:39:23 AM »
(((Warship 'Iron Dragon', Reach Orbit)))

(Quick note, Wilco, if you've any questions on the places or personnel, etc just shoot me a pm and I will explain. Just act as though Wilco knows any pertinent data on such things based on info I send you. That being said, in order to fine-tune Vhikarev's greeting, I need to know: Is Wilco a Spartan, or a UNSC Officer?)

The hologram soldier led Wilco to the bridge, and upon stopping just behind an anthro-Dragon, she snapped to attention. "Admiral Vhikarev, sir!"

Vhikarev stood before the force field-reinforced window, seemingly staring out into space.

(((Roc's ship, Dragon'taan)))

"A corrupt politician... How familiar," Roc chuckled. "What's the plan?"

(((Cairo, Earth)))

"Again, it sounds a lot like Cryo-sleep. What I don't understand is why we can't find the cryo pod, much less why it ended up in Cairo, of all places..." Crowley said.

(((Poachers' campsite, Geidi IV)))

Under normal circumstances, Vasily would destroy the offending ship, be done with it. But these were not normal circumstances. Gypsie was on that ship. And he would not risk hurting her.

Which was why the second flight of TIE Marauders were equipped with Ion Torpedoes. They would disable the ship before it had a chance to lift off, leaving Vasily free to board it. As a fusillade of torpedoes were fired, Vasily flew directly for an open hangar

And there were a lot of TIE Marauders firing said ion torpedoes, enough to fry the systems of the poachers' ship and any redundant backups they had. Vasily again roared, his rage evident.

(((Sangheilios)))

The blue-armored Sangheili lead Fertrin to the refugee camp, where he asked around and eventually was directed to Andrea's hut.

(((Sol's Bar & Grille, Draco City, Dragon'taan)))

Skye had shifted seats since ordering a slice of cheesecake alongside Travis. She now sat next to him, her hand holding his and her head leaning on his shoulder.

(((Approaching Tigress' Armory, Draco City, Dragon'taan)))

Kyle walked toward Tigress' Armory, but paused on seeing Keri. "Drem Yol Lok, Keri," he greeted her. Indicating Jason, he asked, "Friend of yours?"
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Wilco Whiteheart

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
  • Don't mess with me or YOU'LL be messed up
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Height: 11'7"
  • Weight: [SCANNER BROKEN]
  • Build: Solid and muscly
  • Currently: [RUNNING SYSTEM DIAGNOSTICS...] STATUS: ONLINE | TARGET: RIOT
« Reply #4026 on: March 19, 2018, 01:52:43 AM »
(Ex-Spartan, now 2IC to Lord Hood)

[Warship 'Iron Dragon']

Wilco looks at the Admiral.

(Can you just PM me some basic info about the ship and stuff please?)

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
« Reply #4027 on: March 19, 2018, 03:34:43 AM »
*Reach*
Okkal nodded. “I can give you a brief overview, ‘cause I’m not a historian. Anyway, we’re from a smallish system. Mongdrigo is a tiberium-covered wasteland.” He pointed nonchalantly at the hazard suits. “It’s an infectious crystal, grows on anything not treated for it. But, it’s useful. It can be refined into just about anything. We Mongdrigans live alongside the tiberium in Gorbis Mongdrigo. It’s a mega city walled off from the tiberium.” Okkal smiled wide as he pointed at the Sith flag on his vessel. “We were recently liberated by Lord Malgus and the new Sith Empire...I think. Something like that. Anything else?”

Offline Wilco Whiteheart

• Boisterous Bear
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #4028 on: March 19, 2018, 03:42:06 AM »
[Reach]

Willa shakes her head. "That'll be all Captain. Do you want anything, drink? food? Do you need anything for your ship?

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #4029 on: March 19, 2018, 05:48:45 AM »
*Reach*
Okkal shook his head. “No no, we’ve enough supplies. I was curious, though, if I could get a showcase of your military technology. I saw Sith troopers with portable energy weapons. Keyed me to think we’re pretty outdated.”

Offline Wilco Whiteheart

• Boisterous Bear
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #4030 on: March 19, 2018, 06:03:07 AM »
*Reach*
Okkal shook his head. “No no, we’ve enough supplies. I was curious, though, if I could get a showcase of your military technology. I saw Sith troopers with portable energy weapons. Keyed me to think we’re pretty outdated.”
Willa nodded. "That could happen. This planet is under UNSC control, although it's just some of us Spartans running around..." She hits her comm. "Tomas, get the squads prepped for a showcase. Tell them to go wild, but keep the weapons and ammo separate. Wouldn't want our guest to flip out." She stops the comm and looks to Okkal. "Are you sure your men will be fine?"

Sent from my GT-I9197 using Tapatalk

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #4031 on: March 19, 2018, 04:53:16 PM »
(((Warship 'Iron Dragon', Reach Orbit)))

(Quick note, Wilco, if you've any questions on the places or personnel, etc just shoot me a pm and I will explain. Just act as though Wilco knows any pertinent data on such things based on info I send you. That being said, in order to fine-tune Vhikarev's greeting, I need to know: Is Wilco a Spartan, or a UNSC Officer?)

The hologram soldier led Wilco to the bridge, and upon stopping just behind an anthro-Dragon, she snapped to attention. "Admiral Vhikarev, sir!"

Vhikarev stood before the force field-reinforced window, seemingly staring out into space.

"A corrupt politician... How familiar," Roc chuckled. "What's the plan?"

(((Cairo, Earth)))

"Again, it sounds a lot like Cryo-sleep. What I don't understand is why we can't find the cryo pod, much less why it ended up in Cairo, of all places..." Crowley said.

Under normal circumstances, Vasily would destroy the offending ship, be done with it. But these were not normal circumstances. Gypsie was on that ship. And he would not risk hurting her.

Which was why the second flight of TIE Marauders were equipped with Ion Torpedoes. They would disable the ship before it had a chance to lift off, leaving Vasily free to board it. As a fusillade of torpedoes were fired, Vasily flew directly for an open hangar

And there were a lot of TIE Marauders firing said ion torpedoes, enough to fry the systems of the poachers' ship and any redundant backups they had. Vasily again roared, his rage evident.

(((Sangheilios)))

The blue-armored Sangheili lead Fertrin to the refugee camp, where he asked around and eventually was directed to Andrea's hut.

(((Sol's Bar & Grille, Draco City, Dragon'taan)))

Skye had shifted seats since ordering a slice of cheesecake alongside Travis. She now sat next to him, her hand holding his and her head leaning on his shoulder.

Kyle walked toward Tigress' Armory, but paused on seeing Keri. "Drem Yol Lok, Keri," he greeted her. Indicating Jason, he asked, "Friend of yours?"

"Well first we need to find the guy." Alex replied "Then we stalk him to find evidence of his dealings then when he walks out of that meeting or whatever we cuff him or stun him if he's uncooperative.''

suddenly entering the atmosphere a small group of remotely controlled Erinyes class fighters headed for the  poachers junk ship when in range they fired ion disruptor like weapons at the ship attempting to further disable the ship picking off engine, weapons and communication systems

"Tigress is increasing production so we need more people to run the lines and repair stuff." Keri explained to Kyle.
« Last Edit: March 19, 2018, 05:09:28 PM by Alessia Starfurr »

Offline Ara Av-Toa

• Influential Ibex
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Awards
  • Currently: Abandoned profile
« Reply #4032 on: March 19, 2018, 05:05:18 PM »

*Dragon'taan mining area*
Fayam hesitated before opening the door. Instead, he let his hand slide over the emblem. "Tal Shiar... I never expected them here. What are they planning? I suppose a tunnel network like this can hide an outpost easily. Why they have one in this area? I guess there's only one way to find out." He carefully opened the door, his revolver ready.

*New Romulus*
Anna answered: "Yeah, we had some uh... unexpected help. Thanks to them, we laid a Tal Shiar base flat and stole all data stored inside. It's like hitting a diamond vein, to be honest. I can hand you the comprimed data. Parts of it have been lost in the comprimation process, but there was no other way to steal it all. Also, those allies helped us tear down some Hirogen! Ugh. Who am I kidding? I'll spill the beans: we didn't do it. We only took out one or two ships ourselves. Including one that tried getting away, but still. Every other feat we can thank a Klingon attack force for. They did the hard part. Either way, I think it's safe to assume we kept our part of the agreement, even though technically we didn't do it.

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Battle Alert! Go shields up and weapons hot!
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger
  • Coloring: Inverted fur pattern (black with white stripes)
  • Height: 6'7"
  • Weight: 250 lbs
  • Build: Muscular, but not overly so
  • Currently: Trying to find the drive to continue my original work.
« Reply #4033 on: March 20, 2018, 01:56:00 PM »
(((Mining Tunnels, Dragon'taan Mining Settlement, Dragon'taan)))

The door would open horizontally to reveal multiple computers and screens, all displaying different things.

This was a listening post Fayam had discovered. Strange that it was so empty. A quick look around the room, and a query of recent logs, would reveal that this post was recently evacuated - and hatlstily, too, for the logs and records hadn't been deleted. Information the Tal Shiar had gathered on multiple individuals on Dragon'taan and nearby worlds. Of particular interest was a document detailing a planned kidnapping of Lord-Admiral Markus Tokarev's daughter, Celina.

(((New Romulus)))

"Klingon task force or not, you still held up your end of the agreement. New Romulus is happy to pay you for your efforts, aided or otherwise. Now, regarding the Intel you recovered... Send it to our intelligence branch. I'm transmitting instructions; they'll be able to recover lost data. I would like, however, for you to remain close by, in case I need You again after we go over the data," D'Tan said.

(((Roc's Ship, Dragon'taan)))

"Great, where do we start?" Roc asked.

(((Warship ' Iron Dragon', Reach Orbit)))

Admiral Vhikarev snapped off a command in his native tongue to one of the officers present on the bridge, who nodded and tapped in a command to his console. Outside, the ' Iron Dragon' simmered and vanished as the cloaking device was engaged. Inside, nothing changed. It was after the ship cloaked again that Vhikarev spoke to Wilco. "I should have given you a proper greeting, seeing as this is the first time we met... But from what we both saw, those Crimson Gauntlet mercs beat me to it." Vhikarev scoffed. "Mercs, bounty hunters... They seem to be the only visitors I have, these days. I wouldn't have expected anyone else to come looking for me." He then turned to face Wilco, revealing several facial scars. "And you're a UNSC Officer, no less... Not the one I was expecting, but I suppose he wouldn't have come on a ship of his own."
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Wilco Whiteheart

• Boisterous Bear
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #4034 on: March 20, 2018, 03:00:07 PM »
[Warship 'Iron Dragon', Reach Orbit]

Wilco looked at Vhikarev, before giving a sharp salute. "Admiral, Sir!" He then moves to 'At Ease'. "Being a 2IC has it's perks, but I don't run my own ship sir. Too much hassle to add onto the paperwork." Wilco has a scar across his left eye, and another down his nose.