The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Galactic Society (Open/Lounge RP, but READ FIRST POST)  (Read 297563 times)

Offline Wilco Whiteheart

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
  • Don't mess with me or YOU'LL be messed up
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Height: 11'7"
  • Weight: [SCANNER BROKEN]
  • Build: Solid and muscly
  • Currently: [RUNNING SYSTEM DIAGNOSTICS...] STATUS: ONLINE | TARGET: RIOT
Re: Galactic Society (Open/Lounge RP, but READ FIRST POST)
« Reply #4125 on: April 18, 2018, 12:19:49 AM »
[Reach]

Willa smiles. "What weapons do you want to use or test?"

Tomas drives down to the town, trying to raise Wilco.

Offline Justin93Daniels

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented
  • Leo the Human
    • Awards
  • Species: Human
  • Coloring: Pale skin. Dark brown hair. Thin brown stubble.
  • Height: 6'2
  • Weight: 160 lbs.
  • Build: Tall, Thin, Slightly muscular.
  • Currently: Trying to make things happen.
« Reply #4126 on: April 18, 2018, 02:58:51 AM »
Dragon'taan Armory | Draco City | Dragon'taan

"Nice to meet you, Mr. Indari.  I'm sure we'll be seein' each other around... if ya got some TECH that needs fixing, just let me know.  I can have it back up an' running in no time at all." Jason replies, shaking his hand firmly with a respectable nod.
A human among the anthropomorphic folks, adopted into a family of lions.  A minority to the public, but hey, these hands can work wonders in a world where everyone else has paws and claws, at least.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #4127 on: April 18, 2018, 03:37:19 AM »
*Reach*
Okkal shrugged. "We could just run the gamut, I suppose."

Offline Wilco Whiteheart

• Boisterous Bear
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #4128 on: April 18, 2018, 03:49:32 AM »
[Reach]

Willa shrugs. "Ok then." She barks some orders at the Spartans and they gather one of every weapon and some ammo, taking a spot along the line, aiming out.

Offline Blaiiine

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Psilocybear
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Grizzly Bear
  • Coloring: Dark brown overall
  • Height: 6' 0".
  • Weight: 172 lbs.
  • Build: Average build.
  • Currently: Keeping the Spirit of 2073 alive
« Reply #4129 on: April 18, 2018, 04:52:28 AM »

*** Star Destroyer Reckoning, En Route to Tatooine ***

"You'll find more than a few dangers exist on Tatooine," came a voice from the doorway. If Blaine and Kozik would turn around, they'd find an odd character with a patch on his sleeve identifying him as a Medic. "Sand people, criminal elements, rogue Mandalorians, Hutt forces, inhospitable wildlife. Take your pick."

"Well, we fought the Covenant at one point." Kozik replied, turning to face the medic. "Some sand people and thugs don't sound like a hassle." He returned to his task, huffing.

"Don't mind him. Still tense from being planetside. Thanks for the advice, doc." Blaine said, stopping his own task to walk up to the medic. "Any particular reason you're here?" He asked, raising an eyebrow.
« Last Edit: April 19, 2018, 04:36:35 AM by Blaiiine »
A   P S Y C H E D E L I C   B O I

Offline Michen_S

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • A wild MICHEN appeared!
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Feral snow leopard
« Reply #4130 on: April 18, 2018, 07:47:39 AM »
~ Earth, Cairo ~

After walking around a little bit, Michen actually found a shorter way to the motel they were staying at. It was surprisingly close. They rushed to their room, found that the door was still open and went inside. The snow leopard carefully dropped the badge out of their mouth onto the floor. With something this valuable here, it would make more sense to keep the door locked when they were absent. Already going through the questions that would be important for this situation, they focused on the first point. Now, where was the key at?

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • BEHOLD THE POWER OF MY...Rubber sword?
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Folf (Hybrid Fox Wolf)
  • Coloring: Dark Blue, Light Blue
  • Weight: WHA!?!?
  • Build: Slim,fit.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Still raiding open fridges and freezers.
« Reply #4131 on: April 18, 2018, 06:57:45 PM »

"Nice to meet you, Mr. Indari.  I'm sure we'll be seein' each other around... if ya got some TECH that needs fixing, just let me know.  I can have it back up an' running in no time at all." Jason replies, shaking his hand firmly with a respectable nod.
"I think you misheard him, Jason." Tigress noted  "He's the head of the  Marauder Corps as in the main army on the planet."
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

"I guess irony can be pretty ironic sometimes" ~William Shatter, Airplane II 

Credits: Alesssia pictures by JackThorn/Tomas13

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
« Reply #4132 on: April 19, 2018, 04:31:02 AM »
*Reach, Testing Ground*
Okkal passed by the kinetic weapons with very little attention. Once the energy-based weapons were deployed, however, he took great interest. The first he stopped to watch was the Weapon/Anti-vehicle M6 Grindell/Galilean Nonlinear Rifle, or Spartan Laser.
“Now how does this one function?” Okkal asked, staring quizzically at the weapon. “Is it some sort of targeting apparatus, or-”  He was cut off by the discharging Laser, shading his eyes from the red light.
“O-Oh my...how did you manage this? A...portable energy weapon?”

Offline Wilco Whiteheart

• Boisterous Bear
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #4133 on: April 19, 2018, 06:43:46 AM »

[Reach]

Willa watched with great interest at Okkal's reaction, though confused why he passed by the kinetic weapons. She shrugged, not her place to know. The spartan turned to him and looked at Willa. "It's alright Carl, you may." She said to the Spartan, who nodded and took off his helmet. Carl-283 was the expert in the energy style weapons.

"It's powered by a battery, that charges the laser, when you hold down the trigger. It looks like one big laser when it fires after 2-3 seconds of charging, yet it's actually lots of little lasers. It can penetrate through nearly everything, killing it within one shot."

Offline Ara Av-Toa

• Influential Ibex
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Awards
  • Currently: Abandoned profile
« Reply #4134 on: April 19, 2018, 07:43:22 AM »
*New Cerinia*
Fayam took off immediately. "Tokarev! Your daughter Celina is in danger. I've read plans to kidnap her at a Tal Shiar outpost! I have no time to explain them in detail- I just ask permission to stick around as bodyguard, if you wish."

*Kuat*
Anna whisteled. "Then it's settled. I'll give you some advice: you'll need to contact Tomahawk for some of the materials. That would go for the Fortifite and the Quantum Crystals mainly. They can probably also help you get the negative mass if you can't find it.

*Earth*
Mary turned away from him and got everything she needed within reasonable time. Then, she returned and studied the map for any good sightseeing spots.

Offline Shoon

• Knowledge Seeker
  • Handsome Horse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum.
  • I know alot, about everything
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Dragon
  • Coloring: silver ish grey
  • Height: 1.70
  • Build: masculine but pretty thin, not buff
  • Currently: Not here a lot
« Reply #4135 on: April 21, 2018, 11:32:34 AM »
---Star Destroyer Reckoning, En Route to Tatooine---

"Yeah, I was there once or twice I think" Dawn said "What is the objective now though?"
  • Avatar by: The amazing Ventus fall!

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
  • A true gentleman fights to protect
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Western Feral Dragon
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
  • Height: 6' 12''
  • Weight: 217
  • Build: Muscular
« Reply #4136 on: April 22, 2018, 12:39:56 AM »

*** Starship Borealis, Geidi IV Orbit ***

Angel gladly went after the cookies until she hopped up onto the bed, cradling the small amount of cookies.  As she swallowed her third cookie, she let out a small cry and gripped her stomach, lifting her hand to see what was wrong, there was an over saturated spot on her upper torso.

Rochell groaned in her sleep as she was worked on, occasionally struggling lightly, muttering over and over again, "arm... arm... arm..", her mangled stump twitched, some bits of neural wiring/tubes hanging out and poking through the bandages.

*** Foliage covered crater in Planes, Geidi IV ***
Gypsie stopped her stabilizing process and gently caressed Kyle head with her monstrous
hand. She didn't bother to speak as all she'd be able to say is her native language.    The flare she shot slowly began to fall, alerting any in the area that someone was over there, hopefully Kyle's ship would notice the flare and scan for the two.

On normal sensors and radars, Gypsie would not be detected, only noise frequencies like sonar, but altered, would be able to detect her as that radar would see a mass of dots or signals, and one could zero-in on the creature.

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Battle Alert! Go shields up and weapons hot!
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger
  • Coloring: Inverted fur pattern (black with white stripes)
  • Height: 6'7"
  • Weight: 250 lbs
  • Build: Muscular, but not overly so
  • Currently: Trying to find the drive to continue my original work.
« Reply #4137 on: April 22, 2018, 01:16:41 AM »

"Water," Keesha said before she looked over to Rochell, groaning in sadness. "What happened to her?" she asked.

*** Foliage covered crater in Plains, Geidi IV ***

Fortunately, the Chimera had registered the deployment of that flare, and Gemini's voice could be heard: "Captain Vasily, I hope to god you have what you came for. Gypsie, I know you don't like transporters, but that's the only way we're gonna get you out quickly; you have unidentified forces converging on your position. Stand by for transport..." Moments later, Gypsie may feel a tingling sensation, followed by a rushing sense of velocity as she and Vasily would be beamed out of there and back aboard Vasily's flagship.

However, Hector, not recognizing Gypsie, raised his weapon at her. "Threat: Make a move and be destroyed, beast."

Vasily, for the moment conscious, coughed, spurting a spot of blood, and spoke, "Stand down... Hec... Hector! That... is Gypsie! She... can s... shift... form!"

*** Star Destroyer Reckoning, En Route to Tatooine ***

"We got a tip from Fleet Admiral Skywalker himself that one of the Eternal Fleet ships has been discovered on Tatooine; unfortunately, it's in the hands of the amoral Czerka Corporation, who has 'disavowed' the personnel involved in the find, but is secretly disassembling the ship. We cannot allow Czerka to dissect the ship; the technology is too powerful to fall into the wrong hands," Draco explained to Dawn.

Blaine and Kozik would get a similar explanation from Draco's colleague, Doctor Archiban "Doc" Kimball, after he told them he'd been assigned as medical support to the both of them by Draco himself.

*** New Cerinia ***

"Wait a minute, slow down - you said the Tal Shiar are going after Celina? For what purpose?" Markus asked Fayam.

*** Kuat ***

"We'll keep that in mind; we were actually already considering contacting Tomahawk to work out a shipbuilding agreement," The KDY Rep told Anna. "Assuming those thieves at Fondor didn't already beat us to it."

(Anna, where exactly on Earth is Mary?)

*** Dragon'taan Armory, Draco City, Dragon'taan ***

"It's alright, Tigress - he's new here," Kyle told Tigress. "But she is right - frankly, I'm surprised you haven't heard of me. Hero of the Marauder War, Protector of the Cerinian people in their early days on New Cerinia, friend to the Tigarians... the list goes on.

*** Cairo Hotel, Cairo, Earth ***

No key would be needed to lock the door, unless it was being locked from outside. Regardless, the "key" was a card, on the floor next to the nightstand, evidently knocked to the ground by housekeeping.

*** Approaching Senate Plaza, Coruscant ***

"A powerful family, indeed," the Taxi driver agreed. "Like I said, don't let Mon Mothma's mistrust of Vader sway you - he's actually a good man. Near as I can tell, he's always kept his word ever since the formation of the Imperial Alliance." She landed the taxi on the taxi pad of the Senate Plaza. "Friendly word of advice, if you bump into General Iblis in there..." she indicated the Senate building. "... Don't get him started on the Galactic Civil War. I speak from experience when I say he does not shut up about it - how the rebellion could have better combated the Empire, what could have been done about Vader and Palpatine, blah blah blah... gets really old, fast."

*** Mongdrigo, Southeastern Field ***

"I know that I do not know enough," Malgus admitted. "Perhaps you can fill in some of the blanks?"

*** Reach ***

"Yes," the scarred dragon asked. "The planet. I hear Reach was re-colonized after the war with the Covenant." Vhikarev paused to check his weapon. "And that, during the war with the Covenant, some interesting artifacts were found here."

*** Sol's Bar & Grille, Draco City, Dragon'taan ***

Roc spoke to Alex in a hushed voice, "I think I've been made. I need to disappear for a bit, apply the deception device. Do you have anyone that would travel with you that you have a photo of or anything of the sort?"
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • BEHOLD THE POWER OF MY...Rubber sword?
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Folf (Hybrid Fox Wolf)
  • Coloring: Dark Blue, Light Blue
  • Weight: WHA!?!?
  • Build: Slim,fit.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Still raiding open fridges and freezers.
« Reply #4138 on: April 22, 2018, 01:21:38 AM »
The droid nodde getting Keesha water. "I dunno." the droid replied to Keesha's question

Rae rubbed Angel's stomach hopeing the doctor or someone would be over soon.

*** Sol's Bar & Grille, Draco City, Dragon'taan ***

"What why?" Alex asked Roc.
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

"I guess irony can be pretty ironic sometimes" ~William Shatter, Airplane II 

Credits: Alesssia pictures by JackThorn/Tomas13

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #4139 on: April 22, 2018, 02:57:42 AM »
*Coruscant, Senate Plaza*
Vestraad stepped out of the taxi, smiling. “I thank you for both your time and opinions. May you have a good day.” He then started towards the Senate offices, stopping just at the entrance.
‘What’re you gonna say, Ves? Obviously we’ll let them know who we serve, and maybe open up trade routes.’ Vestraad shuffled from foot to foot, thinking. ‘That Vader though...he betrayed the Sith...is this what drove Lord Malgus to Mongdrigo?’ He shook his head, and tried to approach the nearest security official. “I-I’d like to speak with a foreign affairs official, if possible.”

*Mongdrigo, Southeastern Fields*
Old Kev nodded, crossing his arms. “What do you care to know, outworlder?”
Meanwhile, Garrus and the Rangers set up defensively, watching the Fiends as they stalked around the tiberium. One pounced on a saint-bernard sized scarab, tearing it apart.