The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Galactic Society (Open/Lounge RP, but READ FIRST POST)  (Read 297945 times)

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Battle Alert! Go shields up and weapons hot!
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger
  • Coloring: Inverted fur pattern (black with white stripes)
  • Height: 6'7"
  • Weight: 250 lbs
  • Build: Muscular, but not overly so
  • Currently: Trying to find the drive to continue my original work.
Re: Galactic Society (Open/Lounge RP, but READ FIRST POST)
« Reply #4200 on: May 09, 2018, 12:40:07 AM »
*** New Cerinia, Krystal's mansion ***

Markus, embracing Krystal from behind, chuckled heartily in her ear, putting a tender kiss on her cheek. He knew he didn't have to speak to tell Krystal just how much he loved her. And this was one way he took his mind off his worries.

*** Usperfield Park, New Cerinia ***

Gideon surveyed the ice cream flavors, while the employee working the stand frowned on seeing Celina. "Um... you aren't, by chance, Celina Tokarev, are you?" he murmured.

*** Reach ***

Vhikarev accepted the PDA and worked on it with amazing speed for a dragon with hands like his. His eyes assimilated a lot of data, and in just a few minutes, had the information he sought. "Onderon..." he said. Looking up at Wilco, he said, "I don't doubt this world needs to be defended, but if our attackers are who I think they are, they're not here to destroy the place. If we can reach a subspace comm system, I can trick them to go elsewhere. Once they're gone, we can go to Onderon... and I may need backup, as Onderon can be a rough place, and I cannot risk my crew without blowing my anonymity."

*** Mongdrigo, Southeastern Fields ***

"Let's focus on getting a place cleared out before we determine if any Force-sensitives yet live on this world. I am all but certain, however, other Sith like myself will join us," Malgus suggested before he climbed onto the transport that had carried him here. "Stay close to the convoy."

*** Supreme Chancellor's Office, Coruscant ***

Mon Mothma accepted the disk and spoke, "I will contact Mongdrigo shortly, then, and I thank you both for this opportunity and your honesty in the matter."

Vader then spoke to Vestraad: "I will have Ahsoka meet you at your ship... which reminds me, where is your ship landed?"
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • BEHOLD THE POWER OF MY...Rubber sword?
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Folf (Hybrid Fox Wolf)
  • Coloring: Dark Blue, Light Blue
  • Weight: WHA!?!?
  • Build: Slim,fit.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Still raiding open fridges and freezers.
« Reply #4201 on: May 09, 2018, 12:45:13 AM »

"Yes, but what does that matter?" Celina askedm her hand reaching for something...

"Could we get inside first?" Krystal chuckled not even half way to opening the door by the time  the tiger 'pounced' her.

"Terra Ceti Orbit"

"Reading clear on the ground resuming base delivery." said the Galatae's Ai Roxanne.

Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

"I guess irony can be pretty ironic sometimes" ~William Shatter, Airplane II 

Credits: Alesssia pictures by JackThorn/Tomas13

Offline Wilco Whiteheart

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
  • Don't mess with me or YOU'LL be messed up
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Height: 11'7"
  • Weight: [SCANNER BROKEN]
  • Build: Solid and muscly
  • Currently: [RUNNING SYSTEM DIAGNOSTICS...] STATUS: ONLINE | TARGET: RIOT
« Reply #4202 on: May 09, 2018, 12:46:50 AM »
*** Reach ***

Vhikarev accepted the PDA and worked on it with amazing speed for a dragon with hands like his. His eyes assimilated a lot of data, and in just a few minutes, had the information he sought. "Onderon..." he said. Looking up at Wilco, he said, "I don't doubt this world needs to be defended, but if our attackers are who I think they are, they're not here to destroy the place. If we can reach a subspace comm system, I can trick them to go elsewhere. Once they're gone, we can go to Onderon... and I may need backup, as Onderon can be a rough place, and I cannot risk my crew without blowing my anonymity."

Wilco nods. "We should get going then, sir. Where will we find the backup though?"

Offline Ara Av-Toa

• Influential Ibex
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Awards
  • Currently: Abandoned profile
« Reply #4203 on: May 09, 2018, 07:47:36 AM »
(Could be. I do recall some meetings, but I forgot who exactly were there.)
*New Cerinia*
Fayam looked from the sky, keeping every corner of the park in view. He was not planning on anyone to take her. Even her friend was supicious to him. He decided it was best to jump out of his ship while the autopilot kept it in orbit. He leaped out and used his being a bird to keep an eye on the park, his revolver on his hip. The ship returned to orbit.

*New Romulus*
Anna thought about it. "I suppose I could consider it, but I also expect things to get quite lonely if it's only four real persons on such a ship. Besides, I'm not sure how versatile their uses are. We do have the computing power for a hivemind on board, though..."

*Earth*
Mary looked Amy in the face. There was something oddly familiar about it. Now, Mary asked, "I'm sorry, but somehow I have the idea we've met before. In a cafe on Dragon'taan, where you wound up in a fight, if I remember correctly?"

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #4204 on: May 09, 2018, 12:15:11 PM »
*Supreme Chancellor's Office, Coruscant*

Vestraad bowed. "I thank you for your time, Chancellor Mothma." He then turned to Vader. "Uhm...I took a flying vehicle hear, but my ship is at the civilian docking location."

*Mongdrigo, Southeastern Fields*

Garrus climbed onto the transport beside Malgus, as the others boarded the transport truck. A quick wave of Garrus's paw sent the transports on their way, trundling across the green crystal plains.

*Reach*
Okkal shook his head. "No, I don't need anything. Thank you."

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #4205 on: May 09, 2018, 07:30:58 PM »

"Someone came by here looking for you - Romulan by the looks of him. Said he was from the Romulan Republic," the man said.

"Any idea what he wanted?" Gideon asked.

The man at the stand shrugged. "He didn't say."

Markus released Krystal to let her open the door, where they would both see Saraabi inside with a uniformed Starfleet officer. "... You're sure about that? You have no doubts?" she asked him.

The Starfleet Officer - a Captain, judging by the pips on the collar of his uniform, nodded. "Yes, ma'am."

*** Terra Ceti Orbit ***

The Inquisitor didn't verbally respond, but still sent drop ships of supplies and personnel.

*** Reach ***

"I was referring to you coming with me," Vhikarev told Wilco. "You and maybe a friend or two. Onderon is a rough place, between the Beast Riders, the occasional thug, and the rare rogue Mandalorian. I won't force you to come, but I'd very much like some backup that isn't so easily associated with me or my ship."

*** New Romulus ***

"I can't speak from experience, but many of my subordinates in the fleet swear by Hologram soldiers - they've seen them in action, case in point being the Hologram forces of the United Alliance Coalition," D'Tan said. "I believe my people when they say such Hologram forces are just as good as organic sentients. But that's just my opinion. If you want to learn more about Hologram forces, I'd advise you seek out someone in the Coalition... or talk to Doctor Joe, at Starfleet Medical. He's a prime example of how a hologram can be just as much a person as another organic."

*** Earth ***

The spark of recognition flared in Amy's eyes, as well. "Now that you mention it, I think I remember seeing you there... fancy meeting you here! You on vacation or something?"

"What's your ship called?" Vader asked. "I can determine a location from the computers."

The trip back to the command center would seem shorter than the trip out to the fields, and indeed, before they knew it, the team would be back in the Sith Command Center. Malgus immediately went into a room where a grand temple design hologram stood visible.

(Forgive me for not providing an image, but the standard reply box seems inoperable. I will provide an image as soon as I can.)

*** Sangheili Gunship Retribution's Thunder, Onderon Orbit ***

There was a brief burst of static before a woman with tribal face painting and messy, light-brown hair could be seen. "This is San Jek'ari, to whom am I speaking, and what is the nature of your call?"
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Michen_S

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • A wild MICHEN appeared!
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Feral snow leopard
« Reply #4206 on: May 09, 2018, 09:14:12 PM »
~ Earth, Cairo ~

Michen was a bit surprised about how things went here. Their mouth started watering at the idea of the ham alone. Could there be a way to make this even better? Seeming lost in thought for a few seconds, they came with another idea. "Do you happen to have milk, as well?" Being able to smell the food from the tray, it almost felt to them like they hadn't eaten in forever.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
« Reply #4207 on: May 09, 2018, 09:56:31 PM »
*Coruscant, Supreme Chancellor’s office*

“The Craat,” Vestraad said. “I’ll need a while to get my people back on the ship, so your envoy will have plenty of time.”

*Mongdrigo, Sith Command Center*

Garrus, hot on Malgus’s heels, studied the hologram closely. “We’ll have the constructors begin manufacturing treated concrete immediately.” He poked his head out of the room, shouting a few commands. Moments later, Garrus held a topographical map of the area around Gorbis. “I’ve circled a few spots that could support such a construction, my Lord.”

Offline Ara Av-Toa

• Influential Ibex
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Awards
  • Currently: Abandoned profile
« Reply #4208 on: May 10, 2018, 06:35:07 AM »
*New Cerinia*
Fayam didn't want to come too close, but close enough to get in action if need be. He landed in a nearby tree to keep a view of the situation. The last thing he wanted was to get Celina in panic.

*New Romulus*
Anna touted her mouth. She thought about it. Eventually, she replied, "Thanks, but I'm going to pass on them. I do this not just for myself and ship operations, but also for them- getting a job on a starship these days is tricky if you're living on Gaia. I hope to fight a bit of unemployment in that aspect as well."

*Earth*
Mary answered straightaway, "Yes. Yes, I am. I was just out and about to see the sights. Back to your matter, here's the map." She showed the two her map.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #4209 on: May 10, 2018, 03:23:36 PM »

"Someone came by here looking for you - Romulan by the looks of him. Said he was from the Romulan Republic," the man said.

"Any idea what he wanted?" Gideon asked.

The man at the stand shrugged. "He didn't say."

Markus released Krystal to let her open the door, where they would both see Saraabi inside with a uniformed Starfleet officer. "... You're sure about that? You have no doubts?" she asked him.

The Starfleet Officer - a Captain, judging by the pips on the collar of his uniform, nodded. "Yes, ma'am."

*** Terra Ceti Orbit ***

The Inquisitor didn't verbally respond, but still sent drop ships of supplies and personnel.

*** Reach ***

"I was referring to you coming with me," Vhikarev told Wilco. "You and maybe a friend or two. Onderon is a rough place, between the Beast Riders, the occasional thug, and the rare rogue Mandalorian. I won't force you to come, but I'd very much like some backup that isn't so easily associated with me or my ship."

*** New Romulus ***

"I can't speak from experience, but many of my subordinates in the fleet swear by Hologram soldiers - they've seen them in action, case in point being the Hologram forces of the United Alliance Coalition," D'Tan said. "I believe my people when they say such Hologram forces are just as good as organic sentients. But that's just my opinion. If you want to learn more about Hologram forces, I'd advise you seek out someone in the Coalition... or talk to Doctor Joe, at Starfleet Medical. He's a prime example of how a hologram can be just as much a person as another organic."

*** Earth ***

The spark of recognition flared in Amy's eyes, as well. "Now that you mention it, I think I remember seeing you there... fancy meeting you here! You on vacation or something?"

"What's your ship called?" Vader asked. "I can determine a location from the computers."

The trip back to the command center would seem shorter than the trip out to the fields, and indeed, before they knew it, the team would be back in the Sith Command Center. Malgus immediately went into a room where a grand temple design hologram stood visible.

(Forgive me for not providing an image, but the standard reply box seems inoperable. I will provide an image as soon as I can.)

*** Sangheili Gunship Retribution's Thunder, Onderon Orbit ***

There was a brief burst of static before a woman with tribal face painting and messy, light-brown hair could be seen. "This is San Jek'ari, to whom am I speaking, and what is the nature of your call?"

Celina looked behind her up at a tree , then turned bakc ot the ice cream vendor. "Hmm odd." she muttered simply, turning to her head to Gideon.

** New Cerinia, Krystal's mansion ***

"What's going on here, Saraabi?" Krystal asked stepping inside.
Celina looked up behind her towards a tree before turning back to the ice cream vendor. "Hmm odd." she said simply.

Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #4210 on: May 11, 2018, 01:25:42 AM »

"So which one do you want, Celina?" Gideon asked with a smile. "I'm buying."

"Mother, this is Captain Daniel of the USS Exarch," Saraabi responded. "He believes the Tal Shiar has targeted our family. Captain, those are my parents--"

"Lord-Admiral Markus Tokarev and Grand Admiral Krystal Indari-Tokarev," the Liberated Borg Officer responded, his voice having more emotion to it than a standard Liberated Borg. He offered a hand to Krystal. "An honor to meet you both. Captain Daniel Sullivan, USS Exarch."

*** New Romulus ***

"Not gonna argue with that," D'Tan responded. "I can't fault you for trying--" D'Tan stopped suddenly as one of his aides whispered something in his ear, and D'Tan's face turned serious. "It seems we've decrypted part of the data you brought back. There is mention of a faction known only as the 'Triple Alliance', and alleged ties to the United Imperial Alliance." He paused, then asked, "Have any of you been as deep into UIA Territory as Coruscant, and if so, were you ever in contact with Lord Vader?"

*** Unspecified Location, Earth ***

"Jason and I are on vacation, too," Amy said as she scanned the map. "Once we're done here, he and I were gonna go to Vegas. Ever been there?"

*** Cairo, Earth ***

"Yes, actually," the woman responded. "And don't worry about cost - whoever got you your room paid for everything. So, Ham and Milk... anything else?"

*** Coruscant, Supreme Chancellor’s office ***

Vader nodded. "I understand," he said.

*** Docking Bay Nine, Coruscant ***

Some hours after Vestraad's visit to the Supreme Chancellor's office, a lone Togruta Jedi ( https://www.starwarspost.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/star-wars-ahsoka-tano-isnt-dead-1180x603.jpg ) wandered into the Docking Bay where the Craat had landed. Looking around, Ahsoka tried to use the Force to determine if anyone was here. She didn't think she was early; she had gotten lost along the way trying to find the correct Docking area.

*** Mongdrigo, Sith Command Center ***

Malgus hummed to himself in thought, then indicated one of the selected zones, just north of the city. "This place here... what's there that would need clearing?"

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #4211 on: May 11, 2018, 01:40:17 AM »

"hmm can i have the cherry?" Celina asked wanting more than that.

"So tell me what we don't know." Krystal replied shaking the captain's hand."

*** Borealis Med bay, Geidi IV Orbit ***

"Rae Arcnon of the NCD Borealis, I have your daughter here in my medbay ,don't worry she's in stable condition now,  she was in rough shape when we found her planetside." Rae explained turning the monitor to face Keesha so they could see her.

*** Green hills,unidentified Camp. ***

The Silver armored Sangheili cursed in his own language under his breath as the figure dissappeared from his sight..... He growed and turned back to the human camp. "HOW DARE YOU POOP ON MY FLOWERS!!!!" Kyva yelled out.

Offline Wilco Whiteheart

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
  • Don't mess with me or YOU'LL be messed up
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Height: 11'7"
  • Weight: [SCANNER BROKEN]
  • Build: Solid and muscly
  • Currently: [RUNNING SYSTEM DIAGNOSTICS...] STATUS: ONLINE | TARGET: RIOT
« Reply #4212 on: May 11, 2018, 02:24:06 AM »
*** Reach ***

(Reach)

"Understandable. I don't know anyone else really..." He sighs and looks to Vhikarev. "My siblings have to stay here..."

*Reach*
Okkal shook his head. "No, I don't need anything. Thank you."
(Reach)

Willa nods and grabs herself a drink. She then sits down at an unoccupied table and gestures for Okkal to sit down.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #4213 on: May 11, 2018, 08:22:05 PM »
*Docking Bay Nine, Coruscant*
Though she reached out with the Force, Ashoka would ‘feel’ no one, even as a Mongdrigan crewman rounded a cargo crate, nearly toppling over himself in an attempt to avoid colliding with the Jedi. “Whoop! Sorry there.” He extended a gloved paw and offered a smile. “I’m Adros Kam, navigational officer and weapons specialist.”

*Sith Command Center, Mongdrigo*

Garrus tapped his chin in thought, before groaning. “Oh...right. That’s the uh...veinhole pit. Nasty thing, spits out toxic tiberium vapor when agitated. Not to mention the veins. They’ll tear up anything too slow to get away. And the floaters...but, by your word, Lord Malgus. We will have it cleared.”

*Reach*
Okkal shrugged and sat at the designated table.

The crew of Okkal’s vessel had manned their battle stations, but did not spool the engines or otherwise prepare to depart. 
« Last Edit: May 11, 2018, 08:27:33 PM by Rayleonarde »

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #4214 on: May 14, 2018, 03:13:59 AM »
*** Docking Bay Nine, Coruscant ***

Ahsoka shook Adros' hand in a friendly manner. "Ahsoka Tano, Jedi Commander and Envoy, evidently. My former-master sent me to find the Starship Craat, is this that ship?" She asked.

*** Sith Command Center, Mongdrigo ***

Malgus fixed his eyes on Garrus, which - contrary to what one would expect even of a former-sith - were a vibrant green. "I did not say your people would be clearing the grounds - your people had been through enough with the tyranny of Great Leader, whatever his name was. I have specialized Hazard Troopers that can clear the place out." He paused, as though remembering something then, and added, "And while I have you here, I wanted to go over plans for a medical center - someplace to house, treat and heal the sick and injured. Such a facility would be much easier to erect if there is a similar or exact faciliy here in the city. I already have the medical supplies aboard several carrier ships - do you know of any such facility that could serve as a hospital?"

*** Reach ***

Vhikarev opened his mouth to speak, but was unable to say anything as he was hit with a new sensation - a short-lived image in his head of himself, Wilco, and another person he did not recognize. And they were here on Reach. Finally, he said, "We may have to stay a bit, ourselves... if what I sense is correct, someone... friendly to our mission, will come looking for us. In the meantime, we need to send that ship away."

Gideon shot Celina a quizzical look. "Celina, I think I know you well enough to know you'd want more than that," he said with a broad smile.

Daniel looked surprised. "You... knew beforehand?" he asked. "How? We just found out ourselves."

*** Borealis Med bay, Geidi IV Orbit ***

San, though worried about her daughter, remained calm. "How'd she get that way? What happened? Was it in that Unreal Tournament?" she asked.

*** Green hills, unidentified Camp ***

The Kig-yar fled from the crashed ship, leaving the humans staring after them in relief and bewilderment. One of them spotted the Sangheili and waved to him, as though to say thanks for scaring them off.

*** Sol's Bar & Grille, Draco City, Dragon'taan ***

Skye and Travis both shared a sentimental moment. They sat, hand in hand, watching the Unreal Tournament on Mandalore play out. Her head leaned on his shoulder, and his head leaned on hers. It didn't take a genius to figure out where this was headed. It was Skye who broke the ice on the subject.

"Do you think I'm to forward?" Skye asked.

Travis shook his head subtly. "Not at all," he answered immediately.

"Then it wouldn't be too soon for me to tell you that I find you to be a very sweet, really amazing guy," Skye said. "Hard to believe that our meeting on Tigaria and running from the Tal Shiar would bring us together."

"We're a real life Jason Bourne and Marie Kreutz, you and I," Travis chuckled.

Skye returned the chuckle. "Exactly my point," she said. "So I hope you don't find it too sudden to hear me say that... that I love you."

This time, Travis looked Skye in the eyes, his green eyes meeting her blue. They remained silent for a long time, and Skye was considering she'd pushed too far when he smiled, nuzzled his nose on hers, and gave off a soft, loving chuckle. "So you do love me," he said.

"Do you love me?" Skye asked, fearing one answer, but at the same time eagerly expecting the other.

"I love you more than anything, Skye," Travis admitted. "Look at what we've been through; look at what we've done, where we are. You weren't just along for the ride, I needed you - I still do. You mean more to me than the galaxy. You are everything to me. You--"

Skye silenced him with a finger on his lips. "Anyone ever tell you you talk too much?" She said with a sly expression.

"On the contrary - they've told me before I don't talk enough," Travis responded. They both laughed lightly, then leaned in for a tender, romantic kiss.

*** Elsewhere on Dragon'taan ***

Fixel would feel a familiar sensation as the ancient one approached her when she would be in a secluded area. "You wear your immortality well, Fixel," Ahkrinviingah said. "Now, can you handle your first assignment?"