The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Galactic Society (Open/Lounge RP, but READ FIRST POST)  (Read 297648 times)

Offline Ara Av-Toa

• Influential Ibex
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Awards
  • Currently: Abandoned profile
Re: Galactic Society (Open/Lounge RP, but READ FIRST POST)
« Reply #4215 on: May 14, 2018, 02:47:33 PM »
*New Cerinia*
Fayam sat in the tree like one of those old land mines- the instant anything suspicious happened, he would go off. He didn't let his gun go all this time.

*New Romulus*
Anna thought hard and she responded, "Ehh... We've been near Coruscant multiple times, but 'lord vader' does not ring a bell. Mainly because 99% of the time we were there was for either repairs or cargo jobs."

*Earth*
Mary shook her head. "No. This is my first time on Earth, actually. I wouldn't even know what kind of place it is."

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • BEHOLD THE POWER OF MY...Rubber sword?
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Folf (Hybrid Fox Wolf)
  • Coloring: Dark Blue, Light Blue
  • Weight: WHA!?!?
  • Build: Slim,fit.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Still raiding open fridges and freezers.
« Reply #4216 on: May 14, 2018, 05:28:12 PM »
** Elsewhere on Dragon'taan ***
"What is it you need?" Fixel asked, a DC-17M interchagable wepon system rifle in her hands.

*** Usperfield Park, New Cerinia ***

"you didn't offer to get more than one ,though." Celina noted "Strawberry too then."

*** New Cerinia, Krystal's mansion ***

Krystal turned to Markus, letting him answer.

*** Borealis Med bay, Geidi IV Orbit ***

"I dunno, Sir, maybe she can answer I think she's well enough to speak with you." Rae said,  again turning the holographic comm screen to Keesha, pushing it close to her bed.

*** Sol's Bar & Grille, Draco City, Dragon'taan ***

a hologram of Serena  and Krystal appeared on Skye and Travis' table.

Krystal looked at the two "Hope I"m not interuppting something important." Krystal began.

"The lylat system including Corneria has been invaded  by the Sith-Covenant." Serena began

"I want both of you together to form a strike force and liberate that system we cannot allow the Sith-Covenant to control that system. Be careful up until now they have not made such a bold move."

Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

"I guess irony can be pretty ironic sometimes" ~William Shatter, Airplane II 

Credits: Alesssia pictures by JackThorn/Tomas13

Offline Blaiiine

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Psilocybear
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Grizzly Bear
  • Coloring: Dark brown overall
  • Height: 6' 0".
  • Weight: 172 lbs.
  • Build: Average build.
  • Currently: Keeping the Spirit of 2073 alive
« Reply #4217 on: May 14, 2018, 06:37:58 PM »
** Star Destroyer Reckoning, Tatooine Orbit **

Blaine and Kozik followed, checking their loadout on the way to wherever they were being led to. Kozik looked at the helmet for a moment, the painted skull fading, before he pulled it on with a quick hiss.

"Only from what I've heard and seen the past few days." Blaine replied, taking a few strides ahead to catch up with the medic. "Why? Should I know more about your part of the universe?" He inquired, taking off his helmet to speak more clearly.

((Sorry for absence without notice, internet situation was a little hard to fix.))
A   P S Y C H E D E L I C   B O I

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
  • A true gentleman fights to protect
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Western Feral Dragon
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
  • Height: 6' 12''
  • Weight: 217
  • Build: Muscular
« Reply #4218 on: May 16, 2018, 02:30:13 AM »

In her half-conscience state, Rochell made a remark to San, be it soft spoken and mumbled, "Felt real though..."

Angel did stay distracted enough that the pain felt like a constant poking into her soft sides, while Ambre played with her.    The longer Angel sat there, the larger the discolored spot on her side would become, but not at a rapid pace.

*** Transporter Room, Geidi IV Orbit***

When they dropped out of being beamed up, the negative effects Gypsie seemed to suffer from being transported that way, combined with the stun, caused her body to seize and shrink to normality.   Her form would slowly return to normal.  As she now lay face down, asleep or unconscious, it would appear that she had suffered some wounds when she ran away with Kyle, since her normal body would truly show the damage.

There were multiple plasma burns on her sides, along with holes from ballistics and shrapnel.

In her unconscious state, she would simply groan as a response to the dull pain she felt.

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline Weaver

• Local Moderator
  • Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
  • Losing is Fun!
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Spider
  • Coloring: White
  • Weight: 125 lbs.
  • Build: Slim
  • Currently: Procrastinating
« Reply #4219 on: May 16, 2018, 03:54:22 AM »
A small science vessel hung in the orbit of Sol III. It was covered with various sensor arrays and other forms of detection equipment. The words "The Endeavor" were painted on the sides. Underneath it in much smaller text were the words "The Doomed Crew" crossed out in red ink. The ship was designed to be able to be manned by a single crew member, although three was considered to be the optimal number. The interior was compact, but also designed to keep the illusion of being more spacious than it was. Almost every part of the wall had monitors spitting out information of all sorts. Most of it wasn't useful to its occupant. The center of the ship was larger than both the aft and the forward sections of the ship. In it housed an advanced 3D printer, capable of producing all sorts of neat gizmos and devices... provided it had the materials. Most of the time bits and pieces from broken items were recycled and then used to build new ones.

Weaver hesitantly hovered over the comms button. He had heard of some strong tensions going on in the area, and if it weren't for this package he had to deliver, he wouldn't be here. After a few moments, he pressed down on the red button.

"This is the Endeavor requesting to dock at a port in San Francisco. I have a priority package that needs to be delivered."

Hopefully he'd at least be able to dock.

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Battle Alert! Go shields up and weapons hot!
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger
  • Coloring: Inverted fur pattern (black with white stripes)
  • Height: 6'7"
  • Weight: 250 lbs
  • Build: Muscular, but not overly so
  • Currently: Trying to find the drive to continue my original work.
« Reply #4220 on: May 16, 2018, 04:59:00 AM »
(We're not gonna hold internet issues against you, Blaine. I know how frustrating internet issues can be.)

*** Sol III Orbit ***

"Copy, Endeavor, be advised - San Francisco docks are full, but we have three available for your craft on the Orbital Embassy. Shuttle rides down planetside are available," came the response. All over the space in orbit, Starfleet vessels of all shapes and sizes were present - everything from the small and aged Miranda-class light frigates to the massive, heavily-armed tanks of Starfleet, the Odyssey-class Command Warships.

It was an armada, and one could only speculate as to it's purpose.

"Keesha? Sweetie, what happened?" San asked.

Keesha coughed. "It was a trap, mom... they never intended me to win the Tournament on Geidi IV. I would have..." she paused to cough. "... gotten out of there, but I couldn't leave Angel and Rochell - not there, mom. Not with them."

"Rochell? Angel? Who are they?" San queried.

*** Transporter Room, Starship Chimera, Geidi IV Orbit ***

"Request: Hector to Gemini, get the medical droids here, on the double! Captain Vasily and mistress Gypsie need medical attention!" Hector demanded. As it was, no such command was necessary; medical droids poured into the room, seeing to both Vasily and Gypsie. They would patch the two up as best they could, give them a cocktail of antibiotics, temporary healing nanites, and a dose of pain relievers to alleviate the pain, and when they were all finished, the med bots would gently set Vasily and Gypsie in Vasily's bed and leave them alone. With their captain and his girlfriend now secure, Gemini would move the Chimera away from Geidi IV, and plot a course for Onderon.

*** Unspecified Location, Dragon'taan ***

"It has come to my attention of a new wanderer in UNSC space - a dragon. Vhikarev, I believe his name is," Ahkrinviingah said. "I am tasking you with helping him - he needs to come to Dragon'taan, as his path must take him here. He will be... a valuable ally in the fight ahead. But, I imagine, you may not be able to get him here immediately; for that, you must help him track down who it was he came to find. Only then, I sense, will he be ready to come to Dragon'taan. When he does, take him before High General Indari. He will give you and him your next instructions."

*** Star Destroyer Reckoning, Tatooine Orbit ***

"It's not that you should know, I was just curious as to how much you knew. Guy's a hero, you know. Killed the Emperor of the Sith Empire a long time ago, made some powerful friends," Doc said. "And I was right there with him - ever since Balmorra."

"Apparently, an independent contractor discovered the plot in a Tal Shiar listening post hidden on Dragon'taan itself," Markus replied.

"A Tal Shiar post on Dragon'taan?" Daniel said. "Hnh... this could lend validity to the rumors of a Tal Shiar post in Federation territory, too... but why are they spying on us like this now? They have enough to worry about."

"Strawberry and Cherry it is, then," Gideon said. He looked to the stand employee. "I'll take the chocolate and vanilla."

"Very good - you to want cones or bowls?" the stand worker asked.

"I'll take mine on a cone," Gideon replied.

Travis and Skye reluctantly broke their kiss when Krystal made contact. "As much as I want to preserve this moment, Grand Admiral, I will not refuse orders," Travis said. "We'll head out as soon as we can - any intel on the state of things in CDF Territory? Is there any kind of resistance movement there? And what should I expect in the way of opposition?"

*** Unspecified Location, Earth ***

"From what Jason and I have been told, it's got an awesome night life," Amy said as she handed Mary her map back. "Thank you."

*** New Romulus Orbit ***

"Well, Lord Vader is who you'll need to be contacting this time around," D'Tan said. Anna would receive a transmission containing the portion of the Tal Shiar data decoded before he continued. "It's too much to say now, but Vader needs to know... some old friends have returned. He'll likely have further instructions. Just hit Coruscant Orbit, hail the nearest Star Destroyer, and ask real nice for Lord Vader, and tell them you were sent to him by President D'Tan."
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Blaiiine

• Melodious Mouse
  • Psilocybear
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #4221 on: May 16, 2018, 05:47:21 AM »

"That's nice, another hero for the collection." Kozik said behind them, using his internal comms leaving Blaine to be the only one to hear his comment.

"Trying to be a comedian? Maybe I should start calling you Private Joker." Blaine replied, using the same internal helmet comms as Kozik did before switching his mic to project.

"How much farther are we to the bridge then, Doc?" Blaine asked, opting to remove his helmet.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #4222 on: May 16, 2018, 05:29:25 PM »
*Sith Command Center, Mongdrigo*
Garrus scratched his head in thought, looking over the map in his paw. “Well...we can repurpose the Second Divisional Armory. There’s a few plasma turret batteries we need to move, but it’ll be fast.”

*Docking Bay Nine, Coruscant*
The gloved paw was cold, robotic even. Adros smiled, and motioned at the biomechanical, crescent shaped star ship. “There she is. The Craat. Only one of three functional Mongdrigan starships, y’know. We’ve a cabin all set up for you. Vestraad should be back soon, if he isn’t already.”

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #4223 on: May 16, 2018, 06:54:19 PM »
Rae let Keesha do all the speaking  helping the doctor with Angel who was the one in the most critical condition at that moment

"Where should I meet with him?" Fixel asked.

"Both in cones, please." Celina replied

Krystal busy with her comm, linked Fox into the conversation.

"You'll have time to redo that moment, don't worry." Krystal said turning to Fox. "Anything to add,  Fox?"
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

Offline Weaver

• Local Moderator
  • Boisterous Bear
  • Losing is Fun!
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Spider
  • Coloring: White
  • Weight: 125 lbs.
  • Build: Slim
  • Currently: Procrastinating
« Reply #4224 on: May 17, 2018, 02:09:26 AM »
*** Sol III Orbit ***

"Roger, thank you," Weaver responded before clicking off the transmitter, "Embassy huh? I hope they didn't take the whole priority part too seriously..."

Security looked tight. It couldn't just be security though. This was sheer overkill that only gratuitous paranoia could bring. Unless... were they expecting something? There were military class ships here. An entire fleet of them maybe. But what would that mean? Were they getting ready to deploy? Or... no... they couldn't possibly be preparing for an attack... right...? Weaver had a bad feeling about all of this. He was half-tempted to ask about what exactly what was going on, but he decided against it. It wasn't worth snooping around before he even docked; he didn't want to be kicked out this soon.

The Endeavor docked at the Embassy. Weaver donned his protective environment suit, as security probably wouldn't be too keen on letting him bring his utility rig instead. Weaver grabbed the package and stepped into the airlock. The case was heavy, but made no sound was shook around. Weaver scanned it earlier to make sure he wasn't inadvertently carrying a bomb, but all he found were a bunch of documents and what looked to be a couple of computer chips. The lock on it was voice-activated, so Weaver couldn't check it for further details even if he wanted to.

He stepped out of the airlock, taking in a deep breath. Time to get this over with.

Offline Michen_S

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • A wild MICHEN appeared!
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Feral snow leopard
« Reply #4225 on: May 17, 2018, 02:54:06 PM »
~ Earth, Cairo ~

Michen paused again to think. "No thanks, that'll be it for now." They were half tempted to make a joke about also wanting cheese and bread, but decided it'd be better if they didn't. Besides, they didn't really dare to make jokes like that unless they were with people they were at least a little familiar with. And seeing how they just got in a strange environment in a strange time with strange people... That was pretty much not the case right now.

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Battle Alert! Go shields up and weapons hot!
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger
  • Coloring: Inverted fur pattern (black with white stripes)
  • Height: 6'7"
  • Weight: 250 lbs
  • Build: Muscular, but not overly so
  • Currently: Trying to find the drive to continue my original work.
« Reply #4226 on: May 17, 2018, 07:20:00 PM »
*** Cairo, Earth ***

The maid got the requested ham and milk and set it before Michen. She looked at a comm panel at the wall, and back to Michen. "Can you reach that?" she asked, indicating the panel.

*** Sol III Orbit ***

Weaver would be greeted by the sight of numerous Starfleet personnel walking about, and nearly everywhere were Starfleet Security personnel armed with the latest-version Enhanced Phaser Compression Rifles. From the looks on everyone's faces, one would swear they were worried - almost as though they knew something was heading their direction, and they were preparing to face it. Bracing for the storm, if you will.

The office Weaver was looking for would be on the top floor of the station, the observation platform at the top of a spire.

"If I am sensing him correctly, he is waiting for you - though he does not know you yet - on Reach. Your CO will have transport waiting, but hurry... Vhikarev is being hunted, and he may not stay on Reach for much longer," Ahkrinviingah said, then vanished. The second he did, Kyle Indari's voice would come over Fixel's radio.

"High General Indari to Major Fixel, come in, please. Over."

Gideon payed for their ice cream, and immediately began licking away at his, but stopped when he saw something vague in a tree. "The hell...?" he muttered.

"The Sith conquered Corneria, but at last report, a resistance movement was organizing, and the Sith Fleet was sizeable, but not insurmountable," Fox reported. "Soon as we get this ship repaired, I would like my ship to join the attack."

"This'll be a good opportunity to break in the new ship," Skye said.

"Indeed," Travis agreed. "Admiral, How soon can we get Fox's ship repaired?"

*** Sith Command Center, Mongdrigo ***

"Very well. I'll leave it to your people to clear out the place. When it's done, signal my ship, the Draconis Furiam - they'll start bringing down the medical supplies. I'll order my Hazard Troopers to clear the construction site for the Temple," Malgus said. "Now, before I go... if you know anyone that has their ear open to rumors or sees more than most, I would advise them to be on the lookout for anyone exhibiting the signs of Force-Sensitivity I described to you earlier. The Force brought us here for a reason, and if any among your people can wield the Force as I do, we can train them to control it."

*** Docking Bay Nine, Coruscant ***

Ahsoka stopped in her tracks. "Wait, Vestraad isn't back yet? I was told he'd be waiting for me here - how long has he been gone?"

The team walked onto the bridge turbolift not five seconds after the question was asked. "Just have to take this turbolift," Doc said. He would wait for the team to be aboard before reaching for the controls, but before he could close the doors and start the ascent to the bridge, a red-headed Jedi came running to the Turbolift.

"Hold the door!" she called out. Doc waited for the Jedi to board, followed by a Sangheili Jedi that Blaine would find familiar. Luro nodded respectfully to Blaine. "Good to see you again, Blaine."

Doc hit the control, and the turbolift shut and began its ascent. "Right, uh... Blaine, Kozik, this is Kira Bellator - Draco's wife. I don't know who the other guy is."

"Luro," Luro said, "But Blaine has met me before."

"Draco thought it best if we accompany you down planetside with Doc - more backup with the added benefit of Force powers to assist you," Kira added. "Czerka mercs are likely gonna start shooting us the second they see us on-site."
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #4227 on: May 17, 2018, 08:48:35 PM »
*** Cairo, Earth ***

The maid got the requested ham and milk and set it before Michen. She looked at a comm panel at the wall, and back to Michen. "Can you reach that?" she asked, indicating the panel.

*** Sol III Orbit ***

Weaver would be greeted by the sight of numerous Starfleet personnel walking about, and nearly everywhere were Starfleet Security personnel armed with the latest-version Enhanced Phaser Compression Rifles. From the looks on everyone's faces, one would swear they were worried - almost as though they knew something was heading their direction, and they were preparing to face it. Bracing for the storm, if you will.

The office Weaver was looking for would be on the top floor of the station, the observation platform at the top of a spire.

"If I am sensing him correctly, he is waiting for you - though he does not know you yet - on Reach. Your CO will have transport waiting, but hurry... Vhikarev is being hunted, and he may not stay on Reach for much longer," Ahkrinviingah said, then vanished. The second he did, Kyle Indari's voice would come over Fixel's radio.

"High General Indari to Major Fixel, come in, please. Over."

Gideon payed for their ice cream, and immediately began licking away at his, but stopped when he saw something vague in a tree. "The hell...?" he muttered.

"The Sith conquered Corneria, but at last report, a resistance movement was organizing, and the Sith Fleet was sizeable, but not insurmountable," Fox reported. "Soon as we get this ship repaired, I would like my ship to join the attack."

"This'll be a good opportunity to break in the new ship," Skye said.

"Indeed," Travis agreed. "Admiral, How soon can we get Fox's ship repaired?"

*** Sith Command Center, Mongdrigo ***

"Very well. I'll leave it to your people to clear out the place. When it's done, signal my ship, the Draconis Furiam - they'll start bringing down the medical supplies. I'll order my Hazard Troopers to clear the construction site for the Temple," Malgus said. "Now, before I go... if you know anyone that has their ear open to rumors or sees more than most, I would advise them to be on the lookout for anyone exhibiting the signs of Force-Sensitivity I described to you earlier. The Force brought us here for a reason, and if any among your people can wield the Force as I do, we can train them to control it."

*** Docking Bay Nine, Coruscant ***

Ahsoka stopped in her tracks. "Wait, Vestraad isn't back yet? I was told he'd be waiting for me here - how long has he been gone?"

The team walked onto the bridge turbolift not five seconds after the question was asked. "Just have to take this turbolift," Doc said. He would wait for the team to be aboard before reaching for the controls, but before he could close the doors and start the ascent to the bridge, a red-headed Jedi came running to the Turbolift.

"Hold the door!" she called out. Doc waited for the Jedi to board, followed by a Sangheili Jedi that Blaine would find familiar. Luro nodded respectfully to Blaine. "Good to see you again, Blaine."

Doc hit the control, and the turbolift shut and began its ascent. "Right, uh... Blaine, Kozik, this is Kira Bellator - Draco's wife. I don't know who the other guy is."

"Luro," Luro said, "But Blaine has met me before."

"Draco thought it best if we accompany you down planetside with Doc - more backup with the added benefit of Force powers to assist you," Kira added. "Czerka mercs are likely gonna start shooting us the second they see us on-site."

** Unspecified Location, Dragon'taan ***
"What is it you need General?" Fixel asked.

"That's up to Fox." Krystal replied Simply." He hasn't told me anything about repairs." She added.

Offline Blaiiine

• Melodious Mouse
  • Psilocybear
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #4228 on: May 17, 2018, 10:17:37 PM »

Blaine smiled and nodded in return, "Likewise, Luro. Remind me to ask how Frosty and Zuko are doing." He said before turning to Kira.

"Good to hear, ma'am. The support is appreciated," Blaine continued, taking a moment to properly greet her with a handshake. After a few seconds of somewhat silence, only being broken by the sounds of the turbolift, Blaine lit a cigarette before turning back to Doc.

"So, what assets does this ship hold for quick insertion?" Blaine asked, Koziks' attention being caught immediately. "More specifically, does this ship have drop pods?" The wolf excitedly asked, his tail wagging just by the thought of "hell jumping".

Offline Wilco Whiteheart

• Boisterous Bear
  • Don't mess with me or YOU'LL be messed up
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Height: 11'7"
  • Weight: [SCANNER BROKEN]
  • Build: Solid and muscly
  • Currently: [RUNNING SYSTEM DIAGNOSTICS...] STATUS: ONLINE | TARGET: RIOT
« Reply #4229 on: May 17, 2018, 11:14:21 PM »
*** Reach ***

Vhikarev opened his mouth to speak, but was unable to say anything as he was hit with a new sensation - a short-lived image in his head of himself, Wilco, and another person he did not recognize. And they were here on Reach. Finally, he said, "We may have to stay a bit, ourselves... if what I sense is correct, someone... friendly to our mission, will come looking for us. In the meantime, we need to send that ship away."

[Reach]

Wilco nods and says something into his radio. The AA guns start firing upon the ship, trying to either destroy it or make it flee.

Tomas is gone, helping fight off the incoming attackers.

[Reach Bunker]

Willa looks at Okkal. "What does your kind have as a trade item?" She asks, a few blueprints in her hand.