The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Im OFFICIALLY done.  (Read 591 times)

Offline Kara

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter
  • "That's what's up."
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Coywolfdog
  • Coloring: Shades of gray with other colors mixed in
  • Height: 5'9
  • Weight: 195lbs
  • Build: Average
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Wheeeee
Im OFFICIALLY done.
« on: April 05, 2016, 02:59:05 PM »
Hmmmmm, let's see. I'll make a list.

1.  School is giving me bs
2. My brother
3. Im constantly being pudhed down, mentally and physically
4. My friends are pretty much leaving me
... must I go on?
Welcome, Child, To the wishing well. You ask for heaven, we give you hell.

---
I do commissions on dA! throw a PM at me if you're interested!

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
  • A true gentleman fights to protect
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Western Feral Dragon
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
  • Height: 6' 12''
  • Weight: 217
  • Build: Muscular
Re: Im OFFICIALLY done.
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2016, 02:38:25 AM »
I'd love to try and help you, but unfortunately I'd need to know specifics, if you don't mind?

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline CZAtion

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Topic Starter Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum.
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: wolf/demon/fox hybrid
  • Coloring: Crimson red/grey
  • Height: 5’ 11”
  • Build: Slender
  • Currently: Improving at Osu!
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2016, 04:52:19 PM »
Hmmmmm, let's see. I'll make a list.

1.  School is giving me bs
2. My brother
3. Im constantly being pudhed down, mentally and physically
4. My friends are pretty much leaving me
... must I go on?

Honestly, I'm not gonna be that one asshole who says "oh, I've had it worse, don't feel bad.", but I'm gonna tell you this; I've been facing really bad issues for many years, and I've never tried suicide or self-harm.

The only advice I can give, is to fight back if you don't like it. If school is giving you BS; form a group of friends and solve it. If you're being pushed down constantly; stand up and push them off. If you're friends are leaving you; find new friends. Someone who leaves you, especially if it's for some bullshit/trivial reason; they are probably not your real friends. A true friend, or any friend at all, is supposed to be there for you, to help you in your time of need, to have a good time with you. If some 'friends' leave you for a dumb reason, leave them too, don't emotionally invest yourself in someone who didn't emotionally invest in you.

I can't stop you directly through a computer screen, but, please… if you're thinking of suicide or self harm, don't do it.

If you need to talk about anything, message me.
twitch.tv/MTF_AsrielDreemurr

Offline Armalite_

• Shoots to Thrill
  • Scented Skunk
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • For the phony tough and the crazy brave.
    • Fur Affinity
    • My FA
    • Awards
  • Species: Spotted Hyena
  • Coloring: White, brown, charcoal, and green
  • Height: 5' 11"
  • Weight: 200 lbs.
  • Build: Toned
« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2016, 07:13:56 AM »
1. School is usually BS, but it's possible to finish and you will have graduated before you know it.
2. Your brother is your family and one day he will mature or move out. Whichever comes first.
3. Life is a test and we're always thrown in the deep end. We sink or we swim and persevere through it until we learn to swim with the current.
4. Friends come and go, it's a part of growing up. You will meet new friends in life at the most unexpected times. Cherish what good times you shared and look to the future.

You can go on if you'd like but it sounds like all of these problems are temporary. Time is the best medicine and you will appreciate it as you get older. We are here for you anytime you need to talk. Don't feel like you have no one to talk to or relate with.