The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Banned from the Pony world  (Read 498 times)

Offline Balareth

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • Felines are the only true anarchists
    • Awards
  • Species: Feline
  • Coloring: gray
Banned from the Pony world
« on: April 12, 2016, 02:01:10 PM »
Dear Compatriots, Furries and Othekins i please to greet you all, today i received some news about certain forum dedicated to the fans of My Little Pony, i used to be part of an important group of something called Poniverse Newsletter, a charge of make interviews like i did. i had few problems with the admins. Those were good people but i could detect someone was ignoring me when i always dedicated 100% to pay attention every time talk to me on Skype, no i am not begging attention, i am aware that most people have a life outside their computers, me included, is just a matter of principles, if i am busy i say it, if i dont wanna talk to someone i say it, i feel proud to say that i fully suport someone that talks and want to vent their problems, i help people to stand up.

but i am not a hypocrite, i do recognize that i hurted people in the past, i am not proud of it and i wish to change that, all i can do is to learn, learn about my mistakes and continue on. i must admit with some shame, i used to be a Brony, i thought that all was rainbows and colored things but i was wrong and i will not tell detail of my reasons to leave that fandom because i am aware that some of you may feel a brony and i don't pretend to offend my people. Being kicked out from the Poniverse Staff make me realize that the Brony Fandom wasn't my thing, never was, i consider the ponies like a paradise, a pretty place where you can rest and relax, but rest nonetheless attaching to their media, from music, to animations.

I thought that is not for me to rest now, i must carry on, i do not plan to seek shelter in a place where i dont feel like myself, some of you think "oh you are just butthurt" truth is no, i do recognize that i screw up and i am sorry, of course i am gonna still visit the forums because i have a friend who needs my suport and i always return a favor.

Dear people, i vent this because a pain from my heart is clear and evident, but a part of me thinks that that decition makes me feel closer to this fandom and less a brony, i do have the wish to continue with my project, and i do want to spread the feline world in the internet and start my own fandom, i have hope and i have will, i do not hate anyone or dislike anyone being a brony or not, but things are getting much clear and i have to take this ship outside Equestrian territory and explore these waters. Thanks a lot.
  • Avatar by: Myself on Anime Studio Pro