The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Utopia  (Read 13611 times)

Offline Chains

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • Everything is awesome.
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: red fox/ kitsune
  • Coloring: red, white, black and brown
  • Height: 5 foot 5 inches
  • Weight: ???
  • Build: good
  • Currently: Happy and friendly
Re: Utopia
« Reply #15 on: May 27, 2016, 04:33:03 PM »
Species: Shark

Name: Rebecca evington

Height: 5 foot

Weight: 140 considering tail

Job: Mechanic

Description: http://www.furaffinity.net/view/17297409/

I walk over to the garage door and go to open it up with my keys gloves on hands and overals covering my yellow t, I was getting ready to go to my dead beat job. "man if only I could get out of here." i say in a whisper hoping no one heard me.

(is this alright for you?)
  • Signature art by: Shadowfoxnjp
Fire is such a wonderful thing to have

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
  • A true gentleman fights to protect
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Western Feral Dragon
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
  • Height: 6' 12''
  • Weight: 217
  • Build: Muscular
« Reply #16 on: May 27, 2016, 07:34:01 PM »
Species: Western Dragon

Name: Razuel Dracon

Height: 8 '7''

Weight: 260 Lbs

Job: City Mechanic

Description: http://www.furaffinity.net/view/19309708/

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline Bricket

• Whalloping Walrus
  • awards Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: May 29, 2016, 01:44:22 AM »
Whilst writing his reports Kevin gets a message from the chief:
"Suspects has been detained, you still want to execute them?"
Kevin starts thinking and mumbles:"if I execute them, the public might get upset about my actions, but on the other hand they will
see the example and they will also know they should behave," He grabs to the com. device and says:" orders have been changed
the executions will still happen, maximum 5 shall be executed the rest shall be improsined and might be fit for police force."
Now he leans back in his seat and suddenly grabs the device again:" the executions, let it happen in front of the hospital so everyone
can see it. This is the final order."

Now he calmy leans back in his comfy chair. He sees the monthly budget report of the medical facilities. "these seem to cost a lot, you
know if I could replace some medical staff with bots it would be a nice budget cut", is he mumbling.
Kevin contacts the chief of medical staff:
"Am I talking to the chief of medical staff?" asks Kevin
"yes you are sir, what is the question you have?" is the chiefs' response
"I want you to write all of your essential human medical staff down and also the not needed staff, the latter group will be replace by bots. Do you got that?"
"Yes sir."
"Good, I demand your rapport by tomorow on my desk" is Kevins' demand.

"Now, let's look for the right bots for replacing them" is Kevins' thought

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 10 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: May 29, 2016, 01:48:19 AM »
(i'll post soon. This temporary phone is slow and I'm currently busy at the moment. I appreciate you guys posting slow and being patient)

Offline Kittenthetigress

• Boisterous Bear
  • Promote Love. Abolish Hate. Believer of One Love
    • Awards
  • Species: White Bengal Tiger
  • Coloring: White and black stripes
  • Height: 5'9
  • Weight: 250
  • Build: Curvy and muscular, wide hips, slim waist, moderately busty
  • Currently: Lonely and lost.
« Reply #19 on: May 29, 2016, 02:47:23 AM »
*walks through the waiting room of the hospital peeking into the emergency room before leaving, if she can she usually volunteers to stay late if they're at maximum capacity. She walks past one of the security guards and nods to him. He's always so nice to her even if she's just passing through. Looking into the ER she notices that it's oddly very empty* that's strange *she murmurs under her breath and walks over to the window mortified at the sight on the street* what's happening? *she looked to the security guard* why are they lined up like that? *after receiving no answer she runs outside*

Sent from my SM-N915P using Tapatalk

Offline Bricket

• Whalloping Walrus
  • awards Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: May 29, 2016, 02:51:46 AM »
Being a bit worried about the rising tension against him, Kevin turns on the television to see the executions live.
He made the newsstation do so because otherwise only rumours would be spread about it.
"Good, they are all lined up," he grabs the com device and says to the chief: "you have persmissionn, do it."
"Yes sir," answers the chief.

"good, very good. This will learn them for saying unwanted stuff about me and my city" is Kevin mumbling whilst smiling.

Offline Folic Acid

• Jovial Jaguar
  • I am only &%$#@!% human what am I supposed to do?
  • Species: Hyena
  • Coloring: Grey, black spots, and a green mohawk
  • Height: 6'0
  • Weight: 110 lbs.
  • Build: Lean
  • Currently: Hating what I have become...
« Reply #21 on: May 29, 2016, 02:58:22 AM »
'Jack walks and looks out of his door seeing a line of people.' Hmmm what is this I wonder if they are all needing more neck problems ughhhh. 'He steps outside only to see a bunch of guards so he quickly stepped back inside.' Oh great that crazy person whats his name?... Kevin I think is going to execute more people and I'm going to have to sit here and listen to it. 'He sits back down waiting for it to happen.'
“A joker is a little fool who is different from everyone else. He's not a club, diamond, heart, or spade. He's not an eight or a nine, a king or a jack. He is an outsider. He is placed in the same pack as the other cards, but he doesn't belong there. Therefore, he can be removed without anybody missing him.”
I'm that Joker!

Pet's name: Zuknaer
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

Offline Kittenthetigress

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: May 29, 2016, 03:03:48 AM »
*falls to her knees on the sidewalk as 5 citizens are executed before her she cries out* no what are you doing?! *tears stain her cheeks as she sobs uncontrollably* this....this isn't right *she said softer. She waited until the officers left and then she went to them, their bodies covered in blood she held the paw of the lion first. He was her friend. They had grown up together. When they were young cubs they had lived just two houses away from each other. At first neither of them got along but as they grew older they shared a fondness. She sobbed over his body looking at all of the others that had been murdered brutally in the street* Kovu *she whispered to herself stroking the Lions mane* this wasn't supposed to end this way....but this is how it's going to be now...*she kissed his forehead and took his pocket watch. One his father had given to him. She shoved the gold plated pocket watch in her scrub pocket and walked away from the scene. Her clothes drenched in the blood of her fallen comrade she decided that she would change her clothes and clean up before going to see Kovu's wife, Tatiana*

Offline Chains

• Vibrating Furby
  • Everything is awesome.
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: May 29, 2016, 03:53:19 AM »
I look outside to see what all the commotion was all about, it didn't occur to me that there was an excecution.

Offline Rocco Rex

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
  • Species: German Shepherd
« Reply #24 on: May 29, 2016, 04:02:31 AM »
Rocco was walking by when the executions were about to happen. He almost roared out when he saw it happen. This... this is why he was willing to fight. Utopia, bah. Utopia for one man, and a life of fear and torture for everyone else. At that moment, he silently swore to himself: someday, he would personally kill whoever is in charge. And he would take his time. His training included knowledge of what might be done to him if captured, so he knew every horrible and painful method. He would enjoy that day. He then saw a white Bengal tigress run over to one of the murdered. Not a good idea he thought. Since he was still in uniform, he marched up to her after the guards were no longer interested. He grabbed her by the arm and said in an authoritative voice "You're coming with me" he moved closer to her face and quietly hissed through his teeth "Trust me" as he started to march her down a back alley by the arm

Offline Folic Acid

• Jovial Jaguar
  • I am only &%$#@!% human what am I supposed to do?
  • Species: Hyena
  • Coloring: Grey, black spots, and a green mohawk
  • Height: 6'0
  • Weight: 110 lbs.
  • Build: Lean
  • Currently: Hating what I have become...
« Reply #25 on: May 29, 2016, 04:04:19 AM »
(Alright we should probably slow this down a bit everyone)
“A joker is a little fool who is different from everyone else. He's not a club, diamond, heart, or spade. He's not an eight or a nine, a king or a jack. He is an outsider. He is placed in the same pack as the other cards, but he doesn't belong there. Therefore, he can be removed without anybody missing him.”
I'm that Joker!

Pet's name: Zuknaer
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
  • A true gentleman fights to protect
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Western Feral Dragon
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
  • Height: 6' 12''
  • Weight: 217
  • Build: Muscular
« Reply #26 on: May 29, 2016, 05:32:43 AM »
Raz pulled up in his service vehicle to a short circuited power panel and he began to fix it until he heard some talking in a nearby alleyway, and when he looked into the alleyway and saw an Officer holding a girl close, presumably talking into her ear, and as Raz looked backwards, he saw a few other officers cleaning up the bodies, trickles of blood leading to the officer and the girl, Raz then finished with the control panel and walked towards the 2 in the alley, "You should find a safer place to talk... I can provide you with one if you want, but your clothing will have to be ditched for mechanic clothing, because they'll come after you alone, sir."

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline Chains

• Vibrating Furby
  • Everything is awesome.
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #27 on: May 29, 2016, 05:47:20 AM »
I look around and seeing no one coming for any mechanical issues to there car, I close shop and start walking around the city.

Offline Kittenthetigress

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
« Reply #28 on: May 29, 2016, 07:06:51 AM »
Rocco was walking by when the executions were about to happen. He almost roared out when he saw it happen. This... this is why he was willing to fight. Utopia, bah. Utopia for one man, and a life of fear and torture for everyone else. At that moment, he silently swore to himself: someday, he would personally kill whoever is in charge. And he would take his time. His training included knowledge of what might be done to him if captured, so he knew every horrible and painful method. He would enjoy that day. He then saw a white Bengal tigress run over to one of the murdered. Not a good idea he thought. Since he was still in uniform, he marched up to her after the guards were no longer interested. He grabbed her by the arm and said in an authoritative voice "You're coming with me" he moved closer to her face and quietly hissed through his teeth "Trust me" as he started to march her down a back alley by the arm
*looks up at him* please let me go... I just want to tell his wife *struggles a bit* he has cubs! *bursts into angry hateful tears* what about his family?! *she looks down at her blood soaked scrubs and up to Rocco* are you going to kill me too?

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 10 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #29 on: May 29, 2016, 07:20:22 AM »
Zaida continued to walk not too far from the scene of the execution. Emotionlessly watched the blood and bodies. It never effected her. Dragging a hand through her white hair, and holding her snout snarling lightly as the migraine continued. Before her eyes glanced at the German Shepard and tigeress obviously begging mercy, like most. However he whispered dragging her off which caught zaida's full attention.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2016, 07:22:57 AM by Zaida »