The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Utopia  (Read 13594 times)

Offline Bricket

• Whalloping Walrus
  • awards Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Awards
Re: Utopia
« Reply #165 on: June 02, 2016, 02:21:57 PM »
Kevin takes a seat in his chair behind the desk and starts sipping of his cup of coffee
"This is going to be a long night," he turns his head left so he can see the park through the window,"I never wanted this to happen, but if it must happen; it must happen."
He dials up the prison
"I would like to have prisoner Tatiana brought to my office together with one child. The baby can go to the hospital."

as he looks at the clock he sees time passing by untill he hears someone knocking on the doors
"Sir, the prisoners are here" says a guard
"Ah good, let them inside".
As Tatiana and one of her kids walk through the door kevin offers them a drink.
"Like you can see there is a small situation going on", says Kevin "if Kit shows up the whole thing will be solved and you guys will be given a better home."
Kevin grabs some folders;
"Ofcourse with a better home comes a better school and a better standard of living, but I want to know a few things first."
Tatiana looks a bit startled and Kevin grabs his notebook and pen.
"So let's begin; shall we?"

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
  • A true gentleman fights to protect
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Western Feral Dragon
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
  • Height: 6' 12''
  • Weight: 217
  • Build: Muscular
« Reply #166 on: June 02, 2016, 07:39:56 PM »
Raz held a sword over his shoulder, and he looked at T6, "She's fine, but you need to fight for the right side, join me and you will be free from the mayor, don't help, and I'll leave you wishing I killed you..."

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline Bricket

• Whalloping Walrus
  • awards Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Awards
« Reply #167 on: June 02, 2016, 07:47:01 PM »
Nr6 Looked back at Razuel, nr 6 is a perfect super soldier only listening to what the person in command say to him.
Talking to him doesn't matter, the only thing that matters to him is that he succeeds in his given orders

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 10 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #168 on: June 02, 2016, 08:24:37 PM »
The falcon smirked amused by the dragon as he held this sword and said this. His large golden white wings folded to his back, T6 continued towards the scalie.

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
« Reply #169 on: June 02, 2016, 08:37:11 PM »
Raz held the sword in one hand, pressed a button and his sword ignited, the other hand holding his Magnum, and the people who shared his views picked up sturdy weapons around them, and others ran, which was but a few, "What will you do now? Your fellow residents are rebelling against you, and if you hurt them, then you will have innocent blood on your hands.", the crowd raised there weapons in the air and yelled 'Hooray!", a few wealthy citizens pointed guns at the falcon.

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline Bricket

• Whalloping Walrus
    • Awards
« Reply #170 on: June 02, 2016, 08:46:08 PM »
As Kevin is talking to Tatiana he is recieving a phonecall.
"Would you please excuse me, " says he to Tatiana.
Tatiana nodds and kevin answers the phone
"Sir we have a serious situation", says a panicking officer
"What is it?" Answers Kevin calm and polite
"The citizens, they have weapons and are probably going to cause a riot" says the officer almost shouting.
"I see, well first you need to calm down," Is kevin ordering him
"O-okay, I am calm, what now, sir?" Answer the officer
"Now, you call in the military and since they have weapons you open fire on them. Your first goal is to prevent a riot and stop these rebels." order Kevin
"And the second one?"ask the officer?
"There is no second, survivors are optional." Do you got that ask Kevin?
"Yes sir, action will begin now" is the Officers' response.
"Good, now I trust you in succeeding".
Kevin ends the call and then looks at Tatiana who is looking a bit worried
"some people think they are smarter, this is also the reason you and your family should move to a safer area" is Kevi saying with a smile

Offline Rocco Rex

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
    • Awards
  • Species: German Shepherd
« Reply #171 on: June 02, 2016, 09:03:10 PM »
The Force Recon was only a few minutes away from returning to base when they got the orders. Rocco fought inside himself as they approached. What to do? Help them? No, that would be near worthless. Kill them to encourage more revolution? He didn't want to kill friends. So he got an idea "Ok. We will have the door miniguns open fire, but do NOT hit the crowd. ROE is restricted, only fire if fired upon." The Littlebird dropped the over watch team on a roof nearby, while the Blackhawk deployed the ground team a couple blocks away.
The Blackhawk came up on the mob and opened fire with the two miniguns on the buildings, trying to scare but not kill anyone while the ground team snuck into a position to flank the crowd.

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 10 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #172 on: June 02, 2016, 09:30:53 PM »
The supers were unable to speak, as it was in there programming. He simply looked at those who rebelled. T6 quickly pulled out a semiautomatic pistol from his holster. Turning toward the small group his pupils went small as he focus. The falcon's vision went slow, his eyes darting to each anthro studying the weapons and their stance... Everything was back in motion. T6 began to fire. He dodged swiftly left and right. Flying lightly into the air, throwing them, clawing, shooting. The last body was thrown at the dragon, T6 dropped to his feet, stepping over the bodies towards razuel.

Offline Bricket

• Whalloping Walrus
    • Awards
« Reply #173 on: June 02, 2016, 09:37:01 PM »
Kevin gets a message with the following on it
"T6 neutralized the mob, only mainsuspect still remaining"
Kevin smiles whilst reading it and keeps asking Tatiana questions

Offline Kittenthetigress

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • Promote Love. Abolish Hate. Believer of One Love
    • Awards
  • Species: White Bengal Tiger
  • Coloring: White and black stripes
  • Height: 5'9
  • Weight: 250
  • Build: Curvy and muscular, wide hips, slim waist, moderately busty
  • Currently: Lonely and lost.
« Reply #174 on: June 03, 2016, 01:25:47 AM »
*keeps searching for Tatiana and the Cubs finally finding Leo, the baby cub, at the hoslital. She bites her lip nervously and puts her paw to her ear again* Raz, they took Leo to the hospital. Do you copy? *she felt her heart sink. It was her fault they were being held hostage. She should've waited longer before approaching his body. A stray tear wetted her cheek. She just wanted to say good bye*

Sent from my SM-N915P using Tapatalk

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #175 on: June 03, 2016, 12:53:07 PM »
Raz caught the person that was thrown at him and he gently lowered them off to the side, he the looked at T6 and began to walk towards him shooting armor piercing rounds at T6's joints, hitting them dead on, "You. Injured. Innocent. People. Serveral dead. Many others Injured. Most Civilians not involved!", Raz put a finger to the comms, "Detonate my tear gas and smoke bomb, 2nd button on the right side of the console, otherwise I won't be able to save your friends.", the shots being heard through the comms and Raz's angry breathing amongst hurt groans from the surrounding fallen followers.

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #176 on: June 03, 2016, 01:21:21 PM »
Luckily he wore armor to protect himself. Some the bullets making him stumble back. He lashed his claw at razuels arm which held the weapon gripping his wrist tightly his claws digging into his scales then flesh. Then head butted, his beak hitting and slightly cutting his snout. T6 spread his wings and lightly flew up holding raz then slamming him down repeatedly against the wall before the golden falcon shot up into the air with the Dragon.

Offline Kittenthetigress

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • Promote Love. Abolish Hate. Believer of One Love
    • Awards
  • Species: White Bengal Tiger
  • Coloring: White and black stripes
  • Height: 5'9
  • Weight: 250
  • Build: Curvy and muscular, wide hips, slim waist, moderately busty
  • Currently: Lonely and lost.
« Reply #177 on: June 03, 2016, 05:17:29 PM »

*pressed the designated button praying that raz would make it out alive. She wanted the mindless killing to end. She pressed the button again and turned to the video monitors watching gas pour out onto the street she kept her fingers crossed.

Sent from my SM-N915P using Tapatalk

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #178 on: June 03, 2016, 07:34:34 PM »
(he flew in the air with you, the gas was on the streets. also even if he was in the streets with you, wouldn't you be effected as well?)
« Last Edit: June 03, 2016, 07:41:25 PM by Zaida »

Offline Bricket

• Whalloping Walrus
    • Awards
« Reply #179 on: June 03, 2016, 07:38:01 PM »
Kevin looks at the clock and sees time it ticking by.
"Oh boy, I hope she surrenders" says Kevin whilst looking at Tatiana.
"Look, I've showed all the possibilities you will have if she surrenders"
Tatiana nods
"Well, there is also bad news: if she doesn't surrender I will have to do what I have to do"
Tatiana looks confused at Kevin
"If there is no surrender I will have to personally shoot you and your kid. If you will you can make an annoucement on tv. It might be your last words said
so make them count" Is Kevin calmly saying to Tatiana who is now shocked by the news. As she looks around she sees that Kevin is putting on leather gloves.
"Why the gloves?" she asks
"I don't like to have gunpowder on me, also it feels comfortable" Is Kevin saying "so, how do you think she will surrender; if she wants to surrender."
She is looking scared, gives in and asks Kevin
"what do I have to say?"
Kevin is smiling and says: "Glad you asked"