The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Utopia  (Read 13592 times)

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 10 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
Re: Utopia
« Reply #180 on: June 03, 2016, 08:31:18 PM »
(I'm saying t6 picked you up into the air.)

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
  • A true gentleman fights to protect
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Western Feral Dragon
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
  • Height: 6' 12''
  • Weight: 217
  • Build: Muscular
« Reply #181 on: June 03, 2016, 10:25:17 PM »

A controlled spray of the gas shot right at T6's face and body, the smoke felt almost liquid as it spilled from his body, bits shooting into T6's face, blinding him, and making Raz slippery enough to slide off, and Raz ran away, and any other followers picked up fallen people and ran away from there, and Raz opened up another sewer access and he made his way to the hospital, "Kit? You there? Agh, I'm making my way over there now, when I say I'm inside the hospital, jam the police forces signals and keep trying to find the others."
« Last Edit: June 05, 2016, 11:13:44 PM by Razuel »

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 10 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #182 on: June 03, 2016, 10:42:54 PM »
(Not what I had in mine, but whatever. I guess so.)

T6 the falcon screeched loudly his eyes closed tight. Trying to hold razuel with his hands or feet, cutting his scales. His sharp claws dug into one of the dragons wings tearing large holes before dropping him.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2016, 10:47:55 PM by Zaida »

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
« Reply #183 on: June 03, 2016, 11:03:47 PM »
Raz stopped under the sewer access outside the hospital and he held his torn wing and sat down at its base, "Gah! Kit? Kit, m-my wing's been torn, still repairable, and I have some deep wounds... luckily I'm going into a hospital... I know a doctor in there, so they might be able to help me, but keep an eye on your friend in there so I don't miss them. C-could I have your friend's name?", he took his heated sword and burned some of the wounds shut, but didn't want to touch his wing with it. "Arrgg... heh, I suppose it's just an occupational hazard, eh, Kit?"

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #184 on: June 03, 2016, 11:19:56 PM »
Zaida was called over by bots. She jogged over as it seemed to be a group of civilians cornered. "What seems to be problem?" she asked.

Bot621 answered. "They are helping the terrorist. A dragon, responsible for attacking T6."

She knew she was on the bad side, a villain. She couldn't do anything about it. Zaida knew there was consequences if she didn't do her job she was in her own luckily she didn't have sympathy for anyone here. "You know what to do with them.. Lock them up."

T6 was perched on a building,  rubbing his eyes.

Zaida looked up. "T you ok?" she hollered. However immediately she knew the answer.. She began to stomp off to find this terrorist in a new suit, her armor by the SSP

6 shook his feathers and opened his eyes. They were red and his vision slightly blurry however he would soon recover. T6 flew off into sky the sun beginning to rise.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2016, 11:28:25 PM by Zaida »

Offline Kittenthetigress

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • Promote Love. Abolish Hate. Believer of One Love
    • Awards
  • Species: White Bengal Tiger
  • Coloring: White and black stripes
  • Height: 5'9
  • Weight: 250
  • Build: Curvy and muscular, wide hips, slim waist, moderately busty
  • Currently: Lonely and lost.
« Reply #185 on: June 03, 2016, 11:26:22 PM »
*continues staring at the monitor* His name is Leo. He's barely 4 months old. Please dont let them hurt him.

Sent from my SM-N915P using Tapatalk

Offline Bricket

• Whalloping Walrus
  • awards Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Awards
« Reply #186 on: June 03, 2016, 11:27:53 PM »
Kevin was setting everything ready for the speech of Tatiana, he gave her a line of text and said to her:
"We are gonna roll 2 clips, one for convincing Kitten for turning herself in"
Tatiana asked:"and the second one?"
Kevin replied: "Well the second one is you begging me to shoot your kid first before someone would shoot you."
She is looking terrified and asks in a scared way: "you can't force me doing this?"
The mayor grabbed a gun and pointed at her kid: "oh yes I can".
He takes a seat, points at the cameraman to point the camera to Tatiana and says in a joyful way

"You look ready to give a speech, divert the line and someone won't make 12.00".
He puts the gun on the table and says in angry way: "I can be your friend, do you think we didn't know about Kovu and his espionage works? Do you really think
we kill random people, they have been on a list for a long time. The best thing I can now offer you is to delete you from that list! Now say what I tell you to say!"

Offline Folic Acid

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • I am only &%$#@!% human what am I supposed to do?
  • Species: Hyena
  • Coloring: Grey, black spots, and a green mohawk
  • Height: 6'0
  • Weight: 110 lbs.
  • Build: Lean
  • Currently: Hating what I have become...
« Reply #187 on: June 04, 2016, 04:01:13 AM »
'Jack turned around and walked back to his doctors office and sat down waiting for someone to come in.' Ugh I need customers but robots are taking all of them!
“A joker is a little fool who is different from everyone else. He's not a club, diamond, heart, or spade. He's not an eight or a nine, a king or a jack. He is an outsider. He is placed in the same pack as the other cards, but he doesn't belong there. Therefore, he can be removed without anybody missing him.”
I'm that Joker!

Pet's name: Zuknaer
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #188 on: June 04, 2016, 11:17:41 AM »
Ray, after a time, returned to cleaning the blockages. Completing his task, he decided to wander the cavernous sewers. Respirator clicking busily away to the movements of his breath, Ray started his ritual. Turning his radio off, the raccoon removed the safety vest he wore, knowing full well that the people he worked for tagged it with a GPS-homing beacon somewhere. His headlamp clicked on to a higher setting, and illuminated the grime-covered concrete tunnels. A few minutes passed, when something caught his eye, the glint of a rifle scope. Too low to the ground for a shooter, Ray cautiously approached, and immediately chastised himself for leaving his work stuff back at the pump. A cache of weapons, ranging from small peek-a-boo handguns to full-on machine-guns. The guns perplexed Ray, as he'd never set eyes on anything but the new-model stuff the civilians were allowed to purchase. "W-Well...y'don't see that everyday," the young raccoon shuddered. "I-I should report this...b-but..." But they'll assume I had something to do with it. Ray sighed, his respirator clicking wildly, and started back towards the pump-station.

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #189 on: June 04, 2016, 11:48:44 PM »
(Hmm, I suppose if T6 gains the knowledge of who Kit's friends were, the I guess he could apprehend Raz)

Raz slowly made his way out and to a side door of the hospital, entering in a code to let him in, the code buzzed and a screen monitor showed a lioness girl, "Sorry sir w-", "Get. Me. Doctor. Haswell... now.", Raz then fell, having lost to much blood, from a cut on his side, making him weaker, the lioness exclaimed in concern and she used the intercom to call Dr.Haswell, "D-Dr. Haswell, to the employee entrance. Dr. Hasw-well to the employee entrance.", Dr. Haswell was across from Leo's room and he quickly rushed down and made his way to the employee entrance, opened the door and saw Raz then quickly brought him in and placed him on a desk, "Oh, Raz, what have you gotten into this time?", Raz managed to mutter out something, "Falcon... and army...", Falcon and an army?... wait, You survived against T6?!", Raz nodded, "Well, you certainly have gotten stronger. Sorry about your dad, he was a good man.", Dr. Haswell, at this point, was halfway done sewing Raz's wing back up, "Doc, I need to rescue a kid from here.", "A little guy? Leo? He just came in not too long ago, I'm not sure if that is a good ide-", "It's imperative I do.", "Fine, I'll see if I can do something. Alright, almost finished."
« Last Edit: June 05, 2016, 08:40:47 PM by Razuel »

Offline Bricket

• Whalloping Walrus
  • awards Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Awards
« Reply #190 on: June 05, 2016, 12:00:33 AM »
Kevin is observing Tatiana whilst she is making her 2nd speech for television when he suddenly says:
"Allright, launch the first speech where she begs for Kit turning herself in. Make sure everyone has seen it so I want it on every network right now.
As he looks at a kid of Tatiana he asks to a officer:
"Is the kid in the hospital secure?"
"Yes sir, when he is gone we will know it" responds the officer
"If you can guarrantee me that, officer" is Kevin saying when looking at Tatiana.

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #191 on: June 05, 2016, 01:32:31 AM »
Dr. Haswell was just finishing up the stitches, "There is one problem though, Raz. He's guarded by cameras, 2 guards, and his bed is pressure sensor sensitive, furthermore, if he is removed from the bed, a signal goes out straight to the soldiers.", "What if I took out the hospital's systems and shut the whole building down.", "And risk the lives of critical status patients? I don't think so.", "Okay, then what about a fire in the storage bay?", "That might work, it would force the whole building to evacuate, and even at that, only the escape route power would be left on, so each room would be shut down, but you'd have to take the guards out without being seen, consecutively.", "Should be easy enough.", "And the guards are armed with full battalion armor, hard to penetrate, but they are slow, they walk just like those old black and white movie robots.", "How about a small energy discharge and I just knock them on their backs.", "Sounds like a plan. Aaallright, and you are done.", Dr. Haswell then snipped the stitching and helped Raz up, "Okay, now I'm gonna give you a 2 use adrenaline needle, use it only when you're pinned and are at a disadvantage.", Raz gave Dr. Haswell a hug and he returned the hug back, "Thank you, Barry. Please get out when I sound the alarm, and head to the playhouse.", "I will, Razuel.", They gave eachother pats on the backs and Raz dawned a janitor's uniform and headed towards to find Leo, and Dr. Haswell went off to his office on the main floor.

Raz made his way to the floor that Leo is on in the maintenance elevator, "Kit? Kit, you there?"

Offline Bricket

• Whalloping Walrus
    • Awards
« Reply #192 on: June 05, 2016, 02:08:10 AM »
it's 06.15, Kevin is getting a bit nervous.
He knows that Kit should have seen the announcement of Tatiana, it was practically impossible to not see a thing.
Maybe he would need something more, something more to push Kit over the limit.
When sitting at his desk Kevin got an idea
"I want pictures of Kovu and I want a photo-altering artist." says Kevin whilst becoming enthousiastic of his idea.
Tatiana slowly becoming an emotional wreck starts begging to Kevin
"please, not Kovu. Please not him..."
Kevin looks at Tatiana and says
"We are not going to tell the people lies, would we? We are going to show the public what the actually was."

Kevin also calls the chief of the SSP
"Remember the weapon stash in the sewers? I want them cleaned out, everyone who saw it or could have sawn it must disappear. So definently the guy who called in the bomb"

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #193 on: June 05, 2016, 07:17:05 AM »
As he collected his stuff, Ray quickly put his vest back on, and started back towards the surface.

Offline Bricket

• Whalloping Walrus
    • Awards
« Reply #194 on: June 05, 2016, 11:51:15 AM »
(for me you can join, if you know the story up this point and you can fit in perfectly it is okay for me. Guess it would be also okay for Zaida?)