The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Utopia  (Read 13586 times)

Offline Kittenthetigress

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • Promote Love. Abolish Hate. Believer of One Love
    • Awards
  • Species: White Bengal Tiger
  • Coloring: White and black stripes
  • Height: 5'9
  • Weight: 250
  • Build: Curvy and muscular, wide hips, slim waist, moderately busty
  • Currently: Lonely and lost.
Re: Utopia
« Reply #210 on: June 13, 2016, 09:52:28 AM »
*spits blood on to the floor. Her shoulder was done and the most they were going to do for her was make sure she didn't bleed out. She smiled before wincing. The pain she felt was unreal. She was badly injured but she didn't care. It was worth it. Shoving the knife into his shoulder and watching him writhe in pain was rewardibg. Even as she sat there, bleeding from her mouth and her ears. Not to mention the gunshot wound to her shoulder. She looked to the guards and she spoke softly* I don't know how you guys do it....even brainwashed I don't know how you could harm women and children without ever batting an eye or thinking twice about it.

Sent from my SM-N915P using Tapatalk

Offline Bricket

• Whalloping Walrus
  • awards Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Awards
« Reply #211 on: June 13, 2016, 09:01:26 PM »
Kevin wakes up after surgery.
"you were lucky, you know that?" says a doctor.
"Maybe sometimes way too much" answers Kevin whilst smiling, "so, what now?"
"Well, you can do the same stuff as before. Just don't do anything dumb and you will recover pretty good."
"allright" Kevin looks to his right to see an officer, "Say I was attacked but that I fought the attacker of and now that person is getting
treated as a terrorist deserves."

Kevin, gets up and walks back to the office; he calls to the SSP for giving further orders.
"I want officer Zaida on the guard for Prisoner Kitten. For Kitten herself: commince the waterboarding if needed. We don't need infro but
she is gonna pay for what she has done to me."

Meanwhile on the otherside of town
"Suspect left the building, I am gonna intercept" says the SSP-er to his chief via radio.
He gets out of the car and follows car and catches up to him.

"Hey there, can you help me?"
Ray turns around to the seemingly innocent person
"I am a bit lost around here and I was wondering if you could help me" asks the SSP-er

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 10 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #212 on: June 13, 2016, 09:23:53 PM »
Zaida man handled kitten. Holding her arm tightly behind her back while she was cuffed, the vexū's claws against her skin as she walked her to prison. T6 and D9 by zaida's side in similar armor and armed. They marched down the hall anthros in their cells yelping and howling to get out.
D9 roared it loudly having them go silent. He huffed opening a cell door.
T6 uncuffed kitten and pushed her inside.
The door behind her slamming shut. "Get the materials." Zaida's said as T6 and D9 walked off to retrieve the items.

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
  • A true gentleman fights to protect
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Western Feral Dragon
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
  • Height: 6' 12''
  • Weight: 217
  • Build: Muscular
« Reply #213 on: June 13, 2016, 11:10:26 PM »
Raz and Dr. Haswell got back to the base and Raz took out his ear piece and plugged into a wall jack, and sat down in a chair in front of it while the doctor patched him up, "Kitten, if you can hear me, be strong, we are developing a plan to get you out, tell them anything, but don't reveal the base, say the location of the cache outside the City... be strong, be strong for those who love you both alive and fallen. Be safe , Kitten, I'll be listening.", the earpiece fizzled and shut off but Raz could still hear what was going on around her.

Raz laid back into his chair, "Any ideas, Doc?", "Well, didn't you break out of there before, the first to do so.", "Yeah? What about it?", "Well, why not trip the alarms in where you escaped before and use the front entrance, and hide in plain sight.", "Just like dad...", "Just like your father...", Raz then got up and gave Dr. Haswell a hug then immediately ran down to his weapon cache inside his base and dawned a compressed titanium suit, "How do I look?", "Like government scum... I'll get your access pass into there.", "Thanks.", "Anything for my god child.", Raz put 3 frags in his jacket, disguised as pens, a Magnum pistol, and a tranq gun, and a pack of mints, "Mints?", "What, I like these.", both continued to get ready for this break out.

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline Bricket

• Whalloping Walrus
  • awards Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Awards
« Reply #214 on: June 13, 2016, 11:31:17 PM »
Kevin gets back in his office and notices 2 red stains on his wall and a mess on his desk
"Could someone please clean this? As long as this office is dirty I am going to work in the library."
He walks out the room and down the hallway untill he reaches the old library.

Looking for a cosy place to sit Kevin walks to the old cigarsalon next to the library. Once there he sits.
"Unbelievable I am not here more."
Sitting in the seat he grabs for the com device and contacts Zaida with the following message
"6 and 9 are needed for personal protection. You can handle the whole situation yourself. If you succeed in your
task and can make the terrorist speak you may recieve a promotion"

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #215 on: June 13, 2016, 11:32:40 PM »
Ray, who was happily eating pieces from a loaf of bread, turned to the stranger. "What're you lookin' for, friend?"

Offline Bricket

• Whalloping Walrus
    • Awards
« Reply #216 on: June 13, 2016, 11:37:52 PM »
"Well, I was looking for the old office building, you know the big old one that is now a shop or something like that."
The SSP-er suddenly asks to Ray
"Hey, aren't you the sewerworker from the news that found the bomb or something like that?"

Offline Folic Acid

• Jovial Jaguar
  • I am only &%$#@!% human what am I supposed to do?
  • Species: Hyena
  • Coloring: Grey, black spots, and a green mohawk
  • Height: 6'0
  • Weight: 110 lbs.
  • Build: Lean
  • Currently: Hating what I have become...
« Reply #217 on: June 14, 2016, 12:15:07 AM »
(I'm gona post more often now haha!)

Folic walks around his office and hits the wall with a fist.' I'm going to lose everything if I don't get a customer but everyone is high tech now and don't want a old fashion doctor... 'He walks out the door and down the street watching for anything interesting knowing the city is going crazy he smiles and laughs.' Ahhhhh and this is how I like my city's hmmmmm I wonder if the big man would let me up into his office to have a chat? 'He continues walking not having a care in the world.'
“A joker is a little fool who is different from everyone else. He's not a club, diamond, heart, or spade. He's not an eight or a nine, a king or a jack. He is an outsider. He is placed in the same pack as the other cards, but he doesn't belong there. Therefore, he can be removed without anybody missing him.”
I'm that Joker!

Pet's name: Zuknaer
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 10 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #218 on: June 14, 2016, 12:27:45 AM »
The falcon and grizzly came back.
"I know, just needed them real quick. They'll head back now."

D9 tied kitten down. T6 suddenly screeched tearing the earpiece which he had spotted it with his amazing vision. He chucked it on the floor looking at the grizzly.
Saluting Zaida and both of them marching out and heading back to the mayor.

Zaida slowly stepped on the eyepieces, pleased as she heard it crush under her boot. "Alright time to start kitten.." She Look what you got yourself into and now your dealing with me... If this makes you feel any better, from experience it's not that bad." She shrugged lightly.

Offline Bricket

• Whalloping Walrus
    • Awards
« Reply #219 on: June 14, 2016, 12:39:13 AM »
Kevin responds back: "Got it. To prevent any trouble Kitten is of the books: meaning that officially she was never there."
He gets up and asks the military chief in comand to come in the room
"Explain me one thing: how did someone armed with a knife and gun get into my office?" asks Kevin to the chief on a rather angry way
"Sir, we couldn't know it"
"Look it is your task to not know it but to find it out. I almost got killed today. Next time this happens you will be the first one to get shot. GOT IT?!"
"Ye-yes sir..."
"Good, now leave and make sure nothing like this happens again"

Offline Kittenthetigress

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
« Reply #220 on: June 14, 2016, 01:19:22 AM »
*she spit out another mouthful of blood* do what you want to me... I'm not weak and I'm certainly not afraid of you or what he wants to do to me *she stared up at the ceiling* I really thought that you wanted to help make a difference. That you wanted to stop all of the torture and the torment. *she looked into Zaidas eyes* do what you want...I'm already dead inside *tears stained her cheeks* I'm just a damn nurse for godsake. I take care of people, wipe their butt, WATCH THEM DIE....I never wanted any of this....they killed tatianas child. AN INNOCENT cub...took two bullets to the head...while she was holding him. There's innocent blood on your head. Torture me. Try and mold me into whatever you want. You won't ever break me.
« Last Edit: June 14, 2016, 01:22:11 AM by Kittenthetigress »

Offline Folic Acid

• Jovial Jaguar
  • I am only &%$#@!% human what am I supposed to do?
  • Species: Hyena
  • Coloring: Grey, black spots, and a green mohawk
  • Height: 6'0
  • Weight: 110 lbs.
  • Build: Lean
  • Currently: Hating what I have become...
« Reply #221 on: June 14, 2016, 01:25:49 AM »
'Folic stops infront of the big building and looks up at it.' Hmmm all the security haah is it necessary people are to mind soft to break into my office.
“A joker is a little fool who is different from everyone else. He's not a club, diamond, heart, or spade. He's not an eight or a nine, a king or a jack. He is an outsider. He is placed in the same pack as the other cards, but he doesn't belong there. Therefore, he can be removed without anybody missing him.”
I'm that Joker!

Pet's name: Zuknaer
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #222 on: June 14, 2016, 01:40:19 AM »
Zaida remained silence as she organized. "I'll be honest... I did. But how, when, why? Impossible, never, no purpose... were the answers." She said calmly. "I don't have much sympathy but I really do apologize for the death of the cub, I wasn't involved and if I was. I would never harm a child but that's not my job." Zaida growled at the prisoners yelping once more in there cells. she opened the cell door, and gave off a screeching roar before closing the door oncemore with a big sigh. "Dead? Trust me your not dead inside. Walk a mile in my shoes..."
Zaida turned off the cameras as the waterboarding was taped nor listened to since it was inhuman to do.

The vexū walked towards kitten as she cries. Zaida simply poured a small bucket onto the Tigers head. "Be quiet your going to be fine." She untied the tigress. "Come on, quickly."

Offline Kittenthetigress

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
« Reply #223 on: June 14, 2016, 01:47:01 AM »
*looked up at the vexū* I'm following you. Let's get out of here *she wiped her eyes and shook her fur*

Sent from my SM-N915P using Tapatalk

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
Utopia
« Reply #224 on: June 14, 2016, 01:49:19 AM »
"Your on your own for now. I can't leave, they'll find me." She simply said.
"I'll take out the power. It'll open the cell doors, the lights and cameras will go out. You get out, understand?"
« Last Edit: June 14, 2016, 01:51:56 AM by Zaida »