The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Utopia  (Read 13587 times)

Offline Folic Acid

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • I am only &%$#@!% human what am I supposed to do?
  • Species: Hyena
  • Coloring: Grey, black spots, and a green mohawk
  • Height: 6'0
  • Weight: 110 lbs.
  • Build: Lean
  • Currently: Hating what I have become...
Re: Utopia
« Reply #225 on: June 14, 2016, 01:50:01 AM »
'Folic smirks and keeps walking around the building looking at it.' I wonder what he does up there try and control people? 'He just keeps walking around the building waiting for someone to come and stop him.'
“A joker is a little fool who is different from everyone else. He's not a club, diamond, heart, or spade. He's not an eight or a nine, a king or a jack. He is an outsider. He is placed in the same pack as the other cards, but he doesn't belong there. Therefore, he can be removed without anybody missing him.”
I'm that Joker!

Pet's name: Zuknaer
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

Offline Bricket

• Whalloping Walrus
  • awards Top 50 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Awards
« Reply #226 on: June 14, 2016, 01:56:07 AM »
"Sir, we have an individual scouting the building." calls a soldier to Kevin.
"How do you mean? Just tell him to get away, we don't need bystanders right now."
"Will do , Sir."

Kevin looks at the books and asks himself
"Is everyone going insane? First someone attacking me without clear reason, now people walking in military zones."
He shakes his head, thinking this is just one big weird dream.
When he gets to the file of Kitten he remembers he has to call in to Zaida to know what is happening.
"Officer Zaidi, please report: how is the current situation and what did she already say?" asks Kevin

Offline Folic Acid

• Jovial Jaguar
« Reply #227 on: June 14, 2016, 01:58:10 AM »
'Folic looks over and sees a soldier running to him.' Hmmm what can I do for you sir. 'Folic smiles at him and puts his hands into his pockets.'
« Last Edit: June 14, 2016, 02:48:45 AM by Folic Acid »
“A joker is a little fool who is different from everyone else. He's not a club, diamond, heart, or spade. He's not an eight or a nine, a king or a jack. He is an outsider. He is placed in the same pack as the other cards, but he doesn't belong there. Therefore, he can be removed without anybody missing him.”
I'm that Joker!

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 10 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #228 on: June 14, 2016, 02:24:07 AM »
Zaida cupped kitten's mouth. Muffling her words, the tiger's fur still wet made her sounds like she was being tortured. "It's going well.. Before the water boarding she just cried on. Nothing important yet... However I thought I heard a noise outside the cell so I'll be checking it out."

She left kitten in the cell. And looked at the mechanic working on the wires. She approached him before attacking and tearing the wires.

All at once the power went off in the prison. "Mayor! The power went off! The mechanic tore th-" she was cut off as she was attacked by prisoners. However she fought back, punching, kicking, stabbing and shooting.

Offline Bricket

• Whalloping Walrus
  • awards Top 50 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Awards
« Reply #229 on: June 14, 2016, 02:46:50 AM »
Kevin hears the call for help from Zaida
"I want the military to go to the prison as fast as possible: rioters or they who dare to escape will be shot." Is his order.
"HOW DID THAT HAPPEN?!" says Kevin angry, in fact almost shouting to himself.
He tries to keep calm and contacts the SSP that they need to check the personal and in perticular the mechanic.

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 10 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #230 on: June 14, 2016, 02:54:35 AM »
Zaida panted grabbing the radio. "I walked out of the cell to investigate and he tore the wires, I took care of him but UGH!" The radio was punched out of her paw and trampled on. She continued to fight, standing her ground.

Offline Folic Acid

• Jovial Jaguar
« Reply #231 on: June 14, 2016, 02:56:15 AM »
Wait before that tell me what is with the commotion going on? 'He pulls his hands out and holds one to the soldier.'
I'm that Joker!

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #232 on: June 14, 2016, 02:56:48 AM »
(It's in a different area you wouldn't know what's going on... Ugh)

Offline Bricket

• Whalloping Walrus
    • Awards
« Reply #233 on: June 14, 2016, 02:58:38 AM »
"Back-up will arrive in less than 5 minutes" says Kevin to Zaida
he does not get any respons.

He calls to the demolition section of the military and gives following order: "if needed, blow up the prison"

Offline Kittenthetigress

• Boisterous Bear
  • Promote Love. Abolish Hate. Believer of One Love
    • Awards
  • Species: White Bengal Tiger
  • Coloring: White and black stripes
  • Height: 5'9
  • Weight: 250
  • Build: Curvy and muscular, wide hips, slim waist, moderately busty
  • Currently: Lonely and lost.
« Reply #234 on: June 14, 2016, 03:12:11 AM »
*she ran. As hard and as fast as her legs would carry her. Being a tiger she naturally had the ability to see in the darkness. She darted out of a service entrance and disappeared down an alley way ducking into the sewers below*

Sent from my SM-N915P using Tapatalk

Offline Folic Acid

• Jovial Jaguar
« Reply #235 on: June 14, 2016, 03:21:13 AM »
'The soldier tells him to leave so Folic walks away and wanders the allys of the city.' Hmmm wonder what is down in these?
I'm that Joker!

Offline Kittenthetigress

• Boisterous Bear
  • Promote Love. Abolish Hate. Believer of One Love
    • Awards
  • Species: White Bengal Tiger
  • Coloring: White and black stripes
  • Height: 5'9
  • Weight: 250
  • Build: Curvy and muscular, wide hips, slim waist, moderately busty
  • Currently: Lonely and lost.
« Reply #236 on: June 14, 2016, 04:18:06 AM »
*she stops for a moment. She's lost. Way lost. But she's also now a fugitive so it's not like she can stop and ask for directions. Her life had gotten increasingly more difficult over the course of a week and she was now completely convinced that the mayor of utopia was psychotic. Comparable to most dictators in history. He had to be stopped. Her shoulder continued to gush blood. The stitches weren't sewn tight enough. She looked up through the grate to see Folic (jack) peering down at her. She froze. No weapon and injured she was utterly defenseless*

Sent from my SM-N915P using Tapatalk

Offline Folic Acid

• Jovial Jaguar
« Reply #237 on: June 14, 2016, 04:31:10 AM »
'Folic kneels down and looks at the tiger down there gushing blood and she seemed lost.' What are you doing down there come out of there... 'He lifts up the grate and holds down a hand.'
I'm that Joker!

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
  • A true gentleman fights to protect
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Western Feral Dragon
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
  • Height: 6' 12''
  • Weight: 217
  • Build: Muscular
« Reply #238 on: June 14, 2016, 04:36:41 AM »
Raz appeared out of the sewer darkness and grabbed Kitten's hand, "I don't think so.", Raz picked her up and held her in his arms, seeing the blood, his face shrouded by darkness, Raz looked at the soldier, "Thanks for the concern, but you should choose the right side.", Raz then sped off with kit in him arms, and as they ran, Raz said to Kit what truly happened, "I caused the explosion at the hospital, but Leo was never hurt, shaken up, but uninjured, I'm sorry you believed that he was dead but I couldn't say he was alive because then your sad words would sound cocky.   Understand?"
« Last Edit: June 14, 2016, 04:41:27 AM by Razuel »

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline Folic Acid

• Jovial Jaguar
« Reply #239 on: June 14, 2016, 04:39:30 AM »
Always complications, and I am no soldier!!! I'm just a freaking doctor!!! 'Jack drops into the sewers laughing and pursues the dragon on all fours knifes in his pockets ready to tear into flesh.' I'm gona git cha' hahahahahahaha just put the girl down!
« Last Edit: June 14, 2016, 04:42:53 AM by Folic Acid »
I'm that Joker!