The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Utopia  (Read 13582 times)

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
  • A true gentleman fights to protect
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Western Feral Dragon
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
  • Height: 6' 12''
  • Weight: 217
  • Build: Muscular
Re: Utopia
« Reply #240 on: June 14, 2016, 04:46:18 AM »
Raz looks back at Jack, stops, and pulls out a Magnum pistol from his suit and aims it and fires it at Jack's hip, hitting it right on the disk, shattering it, "I'm sorry, but if you're a doctor, then patch yourself up, and return home, and if you continue to follow, you will wish I had killed you.", Raz turns around again and begins running again.

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline Folic Acid

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • I am only &%$#@!% human what am I supposed to do?
  • Species: Hyena
  • Coloring: Grey, black spots, and a green mohawk
  • Height: 6'0
  • Weight: 110 lbs.
  • Build: Lean
  • Currently: Hating what I have become...
« Reply #241 on: June 14, 2016, 04:51:13 AM »
'Jack falls hitting the ground still crawling though and laughing the entire way.' Hahahaha I am on my own side and I just want to help... Hahahahah. 'He balls up giggling and slams a fist into the shattered disk.' Aghhhhhhhhhhh 'He pulls out a knife and starts to dig the bullet out of his hip.' Aghhhh god freaking agh this is freaking the best operation I've had in a while... 'He pulls the bullet out and stands up.' Awww you ruined my suit!
“A joker is a little fool who is different from everyone else. He's not a club, diamond, heart, or spade. He's not an eight or a nine, a king or a jack. He is an outsider. He is placed in the same pack as the other cards, but he doesn't belong there. Therefore, he can be removed without anybody missing him.”
I'm that Joker!

Pet's name: Zuknaer
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

Offline Kittenthetigress

• Boisterous Bear
  • Promote Love. Abolish Hate. Believer of One Love
    • Awards
  • Species: White Bengal Tiger
  • Coloring: White and black stripes
  • Height: 5'9
  • Weight: 250
  • Build: Curvy and muscular, wide hips, slim waist, moderately busty
  • Currently: Lonely and lost.
« Reply #242 on: June 14, 2016, 04:54:27 AM »
*weaves in and out of consciousness  looking up at Raz she pushes her head against his neck softly she said* he shot Mariella...he tried to shoot Tatiana but she got away....*she passed out from the blood loss and pain*

Sent from my SM-N915P using Tapatalk

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #243 on: June 14, 2016, 12:06:25 PM »
Ray thought a moment. "Uhh...I've not heard of a converted office building. And...ye-wait...the news already knows about the bomb?"

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
« Reply #244 on: June 14, 2016, 12:39:08 PM »
"Kitten? Stay with me!", Raz then looks back to see how far he's away from Jack, he then began taking turn after turn, trying to lose Jack, "Stop following me, if you want to live!", Raz took out one of the adrenaline shots and put it in Kitten.

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
« Reply #245 on: June 14, 2016, 12:54:57 PM »
Ray flinched when he got hit, and turned. "You're fine." He nodded, and then looked to the stranger. "But, yeah...I found that sewer bomb."

Offline Folic Acid

• Jovial Jaguar
« Reply #246 on: June 14, 2016, 03:37:04 PM »
Just let me stop tge bleeding... 'Jack stummbles.'
“A joker is a little fool who is different from everyone else. He's not a club, diamond, heart, or spade. He's not an eight or a nine, a king or a jack. He is an outsider. He is placed in the same pack as the other cards, but he doesn't belong there. Therefore, he can be removed without anybody missing him.”
I'm that Joker!

Offline Bricket

• Whalloping Walrus
  • awards Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Awards
« Reply #247 on: June 14, 2016, 03:50:00 PM »
The guy who is talking to Ray suddenly pulls a gun from under his jacket and says to Ray
"Great, you see: we have a lot to talk about" says he whilst smiling

Meanwhile at the office
"Sir, we found someone who is called Tatiana and looks like the person who we are searching" says a military officer to Kevin
"Bring her in, no need to treat wounds. Just make handcuffed and silent."
Kevin is trying to understand what's happening in the prison and why the situation happened.
"If someone would find Officer Zaida, make sure she comes to my office ASAP" orders he to the reinforcement that is going to the prison

to get a hold on the situation.
"I need to question her, way too much coincidences" is Kevin saying to himself

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #248 on: June 14, 2016, 04:16:26 PM »
Raz flipped a switch while running and the part of the tunnel Jack was in suddenly blocked off the direction Raz had headed in, and when the wall closed, Raz dipped into one of his caches and set Kit on a table and took out some bandages and alcohol and he patched Kitten up and laid her back down, "Just rest for a while, then we'll head back to base."

Offline Folic Acid

• Jovial Jaguar
« Reply #249 on: June 14, 2016, 04:27:01 PM »
'Jack hit the wall and leaned against it.' He is no doctor I can tell that from how he held her... Shouldn't have stopped when he shot me then I would have helped ugh. 'He hit the wall with a fist and sat there.'
I'm that Joker!

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 10 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #250 on: June 14, 2016, 05:06:37 PM »
Zaida came into the mayors office with many wounds but didn't complain. She sat don't on the hair trying to avoid her black blood from staining anything.

Offline Bricket

• Whalloping Walrus
  • awards Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Awards
« Reply #251 on: June 14, 2016, 05:52:13 PM »
"Officer, let's be honest", says Kevin "I doubt your loyalty to me and the city"
He looks at her and gives her a gun
"It's time you proof you are loyal."
Suddenly Tatiana, who is handcuffed and silenced, is brought into the room.
"Put her on the plastic sheet in the corner there" Is being ordered.
"Officer, I want you to shoot her. Dead ofcourse."
Kevin looks Zaida now dead in the eye
"Or are there any remarks why you don't want to do it?"
« Last Edit: June 14, 2016, 07:20:41 PM by Bricket »

Offline Kittenthetigress

• Boisterous Bear
  • Promote Love. Abolish Hate. Believer of One Love
    • Awards
  • Species: White Bengal Tiger
  • Coloring: White and black stripes
  • Height: 5'9
  • Weight: 250
  • Build: Curvy and muscular, wide hips, slim waist, moderately busty
  • Currently: Lonely and lost.
« Reply #252 on: June 14, 2016, 06:47:04 PM »
*cries out in pain* Raz! They're going to kill her *an angry almost crazy look crosses her eyes as she tries to stand* I'll kill him! *she roared and fell to her knees weeping * I'll kill him...*she stared at the wall, her body shaking from the pain. She'd be shot and beaten. The worst part was she didn't even know who she was anymore*

Sent from my SM-N915P using Tapatalk

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #253 on: June 14, 2016, 11:22:40 PM »
Ray blinked. "Woah woah woah! N-no need f-for that." He kept his paws well clear of his pockets, and looked frightfully at the gunman.

Offline Bricket

• Whalloping Walrus
    • Awards
« Reply #254 on: June 14, 2016, 11:29:37 PM »
"I am not going to hurt" says the guy whilst smiling.
"If you tell the people you're from the SSP they immediatly start to run, so this is now how we have to roll."
THe officer now looking very calm
"We have a lot of question about what you've seen there," He looks at a restaurant in the distance.
"How about we are going to eat something fancy whilst you tell le everything you have seen, okay? Food is on me"