The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Utopia  (Read 13583 times)

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 10 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
Re: Utopia
« Reply #255 on: June 14, 2016, 11:31:19 PM »
Zaida didn't have a choice she shook her head with a small sigh "I don't believe mothers and children should be killed due to someone else actions. But if I have to I will..." She reached out and grabbed the beretta and cocking it.

Offline Bricket

• Whalloping Walrus
  • awards Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Awards
« Reply #256 on: June 14, 2016, 11:37:44 PM »
"Trust me, she is not a mother but a terrorist. Now take the shot, officer."
Kevin looks to Tatiana and softly says: "trust me, it is gonna be over very soon."
Then he watches Zaida and asks her: "are we waiting for something?"

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 10 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
Utopia
« Reply #257 on: June 14, 2016, 11:42:02 PM »
"She wasn't involved howe-" Zaida quickly turned around and shot knowing that if she continued to talk and approach her, it would only have the mother cry and beg which was something the vexū didn't want. Reason she shot when Tatiana least expected it, so it was quick. 'Sorry kitten but it had to be done' "There... It's done." Zaida clicked it back on safety and sat the pistol down on the desk.

(Might edit this actually need to talk to Kitten before doing this)
« Last Edit: June 14, 2016, 11:48:05 PM by Zaida »

Offline Bricket

• Whalloping Walrus
  • awards Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Awards
« Reply #258 on: June 14, 2016, 11:49:00 PM »
"Good", Kevin grabs his .44 and shoots her again
"That one was to make sure, the plastic sheet will make sure there won't be stain this time" is he jokingly saying with a smile.
He grabs the beretta and puts it away.
"Now for you, since the incident in the prison where we have punished the maintenance guy and his family for, you will not be able to get that promotion."
Kevin grabs a paper from a drawer and puts it on the table.
"However, since you have proven your loyality and the SSP is busy doing other stuff I have good news for you."
He shoves the document to Zaida.
"You're going on a vacation, you search the tigress, bring her in and then I am sure we will get that promotion for you. Now what do you think of that?"
Looking at Zaida with his typical smile he is eager to hear her answer

(edit can happen if needed, but would give the story a weird turn)
« Last Edit: June 14, 2016, 11:51:32 PM by Bricket »

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
  • A true gentleman fights to protect
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Western Feral Dragon
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
  • Height: 6' 12''
  • Weight: 217
  • Build: Muscular
« Reply #259 on: June 15, 2016, 12:52:57 AM »
Raz knelt down and hugged Kitten, "Kitten, I'm sorry you've had to go through what you have, but I managed to save one of the people you love.", Raz drew back from the hug, holding Kitten's shoulders and staring into her eyes, "I saved Leo, Kitten, at least he's safe... Would you like to head back now to the base and say hello to him"

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline Kittenthetigress

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • Promote Love. Abolish Hate. Believer of One Love
    • Awards
  • Species: White Bengal Tiger
  • Coloring: White and black stripes
  • Height: 5'9
  • Weight: 250
  • Build: Curvy and muscular, wide hips, slim waist, moderately busty
  • Currently: Lonely and lost.
« Reply #260 on: June 15, 2016, 01:15:15 AM »
*nods* I need to see it to believe it. Please... *she looks into raz's eyes. She was emotionally and physically drained but deep down inside she knew that the baby needed her*

Sent from my SM-N915P using Tapatalk

Offline Folic Acid

• Jovial Jaguar
  • I am only &%$#@!% human what am I supposed to do?
  • Species: Hyena
  • Coloring: Grey, black spots, and a green mohawk
  • Height: 6'0
  • Weight: 110 lbs.
  • Build: Lean
  • Currently: Hating what I have become...
« Reply #261 on: June 15, 2016, 01:16:14 AM »
Eh no need to sit here she will bleed out if he tends to her! You hear me she will bleed out unless I can get her back to my office! 'Jack pounds the wall but stops and starts to leave heading back the way he came limping some.' Agh I have to get my leg fixed and place the bone back in place.
“A joker is a little fool who is different from everyone else. He's not a club, diamond, heart, or spade. He's not an eight or a nine, a king or a jack. He is an outsider. He is placed in the same pack as the other cards, but he doesn't belong there. Therefore, he can be removed without anybody missing him.”
I'm that Joker!

Pet's name: Zuknaer
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #262 on: June 15, 2016, 01:20:29 AM »
Zaida didn't express any emotion "I'm not usually asked about my opinions sir. In all honestly, I could care less. I'll be sure to find her when I do, she'll be assassinated." The vexū grabbed the file starting her way out the door.

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
« Reply #263 on: June 15, 2016, 01:40:50 AM »
Raz picked Kitten back up and started to run back to the base, "Just relax, we'll be back soon and the doctor will help you, but just stay awake, that adrenaline may run out soon."

After a while, Raz got back to the base, taking a lift up into the base and coming out of the kitchen and he laid kitten on the couch, "I'll be right back. Haswell? Can you please help our guest, please?", Dr. Haswell came out of a door in the back room of the base and went up to Kitten with a med kit, "Tell me where you're hurt, Kitten."

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline Folic Acid

• Jovial Jaguar
  • I am only &%$#@!% human what am I supposed to do?
  • Species: Hyena
  • Coloring: Grey, black spots, and a green mohawk
  • Height: 6'0
  • Weight: 110 lbs.
  • Build: Lean
  • Currently: Hating what I have become...
« Reply #264 on: June 15, 2016, 03:38:34 AM »
'Jack finally gets out of the sewer and is making his way home when he passes the big house again so he stops and looks at it again.' Hmmmmm if ya'll hadn't of made me leave I wouldn't have to go digging in my legs to put the bone into place!
“A joker is a little fool who is different from everyone else. He's not a club, diamond, heart, or spade. He's not an eight or a nine, a king or a jack. He is an outsider. He is placed in the same pack as the other cards, but he doesn't belong there. Therefore, he can be removed without anybody missing him.”
I'm that Joker!

Pet's name: Zuknaer
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

Offline Kittenthetigress

• Boisterous Bear
  • Promote Love. Abolish Hate. Believer of One Love
    • Awards
  • Species: White Bengal Tiger
  • Coloring: White and black stripes
  • Height: 5'9
  • Weight: 250
  • Build: Curvy and muscular, wide hips, slim waist, moderately busty
  • Currently: Lonely and lost.
« Reply #265 on: June 15, 2016, 04:25:06 AM »
*pulls off her shirt to reveal two gunshot wounds to her right shoulder, groaning in agony she turns to the doctor* I need to see Leo *her eyes were full of tears* they killed his sister and his mother... I need to see he's alive and alright....NOW! *she screamed in frustration as well as pain. She was furious. How could she let Tatiana die in vain? She blamed herself. If she hadn't gone to Kovu in the street...she whispered out loud to herself* it's my fault they're dead *she begins to weep* I should've left him.

Sent from my SM-N915P using Tapatalk

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #266 on: June 15, 2016, 10:34:06 AM »
Raz came down the stairs with a just waking up Leo clinging to Raz's neck, "Calm down, Kitten, here he is.", Raz the gently handed Leo to Kitten.

Offline Bricket

• Whalloping Walrus
    • Awards
« Reply #267 on: June 15, 2016, 10:43:52 AM »
Kevin suddenly says something to Zaïda
"Officer, I don't want her assassinated, I want her alive. She has to pay for the shoulderwound."
He pointed at his com.device
"I want an update as much as I could get, remember that I trust you as one of my best officers. Do not screw this one up, I would hate to send
you to "the factory", if you know what I mean..."
Taking back place in his seat Kevin starts working again on his paperwork
"Now go, don't waste time."
« Last Edit: June 16, 2016, 10:14:17 AM by Bricket »

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #268 on: June 15, 2016, 11:41:50 AM »
Ray nodded slightly. "Y-Yeah, l-let's. Y-You lead the way."

Offline Bricket

• Whalloping Walrus
    • Awards
« Reply #269 on: June 15, 2016, 12:17:55 PM »
The officer looks at Ray: No need to be stressed out like that.
He looks at him and then at the car: how about we go by car? I mean: that way it is way faster.
They both get in the car and the SSP'er puts the gun away: what's your name?
"Mine is mark, I know it's a stupid name but it is mine."
Mark starts the car and looks at Ray once again: "Like I said, no need to worry"
« Last Edit: June 15, 2016, 01:58:05 PM by Bricket »