The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Utopia  (Read 13581 times)

Offline Folic Acid

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • I am only &%$#@!% human what am I supposed to do?
  • Species: Hyena
  • Coloring: Grey, black spots, and a green mohawk
  • Height: 6'0
  • Weight: 110 lbs.
  • Build: Lean
  • Currently: Hating what I have become...
Re: Utopia
« Reply #270 on: June 15, 2016, 12:20:51 PM »
'Jack loks back one more time at the building and starts to limp home again this time the limp a little more steep.' Whew I need to hurry blood loss will kill me I gotta stitch this up...
“A joker is a little fool who is different from everyone else. He's not a club, diamond, heart, or spade. He's not an eight or a nine, a king or a jack. He is an outsider. He is placed in the same pack as the other cards, but he doesn't belong there. Therefore, he can be removed without anybody missing him.”
I'm that Joker!

Pet's name: Zuknaer
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

Offline Kittenthetigress

• Boisterous Bear
  • Promote Love. Abolish Hate. Believer of One Love
    • Awards
  • Species: White Bengal Tiger
  • Coloring: White and black stripes
  • Height: 5'9
  • Weight: 250
  • Build: Curvy and muscular, wide hips, slim waist, moderately busty
  • Currently: Lonely and lost.
« Reply #271 on: June 15, 2016, 12:57:14 PM »
*holds Leo in her good arm still mourning her loss* hey little guy *a brief smile graced her face as she stroked his fur* whatcha doin huh *she pulled Leo tighter to her and looked up at Raz* thank you. *she leaned back and held him while the doctor stitched her wounds. She spoke with an angry tone* we need help raz... he doesn't want to kill me...He wants to TORTURE me. Brainwash me... we have to figure out something. I can't risk getting caught... *she nuzzles Leo. She cooed at him softly and kisses his forehead as he started to doze off. She watches him as he slept leaning her head against the back of the chair she was sitting in she too began to doze off*

Sent from my SM-N915P using Tapatalk

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #272 on: June 15, 2016, 02:19:26 PM »
Ray sat uncomfortably. "S-So...t-they sent you to disappear me, right?"

Offline Bricket

• Whalloping Walrus
  • awards Top 50 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Awards
« Reply #273 on: June 15, 2016, 02:51:54 PM »
Mark was looking at Ray: "No, if they wanted me to make you disappear you would have already be gone."
He starts driving and points at a waterbottle next to the shift gear: "You look thirsty man, drink something."
Whilst driving he looks again at Ray and asks again: "I understand you are scared, bu why would you? Also, what's your name again?"

Offline Folic Acid

• Jovial Jaguar
« Reply #274 on: June 15, 2016, 04:39:24 PM »
'Jack gets back to his office and sits on a stool. He then bites down on a piece of leather, he pulls out a knife and starts to cut open his leg and putting the bone back into place.' Aghhhhhhhhh mother son of a gun!!! This hurts!!! I'm gona get that stupid dragon that shot me haha!!!
“A joker is a little fool who is different from everyone else. He's not a club, diamond, heart, or spade. He's not an eight or a nine, a king or a jack. He is an outsider. He is placed in the same pack as the other cards, but he doesn't belong there. Therefore, he can be removed without anybody missing him.”
I'm that Joker!

Offline Bricket

• Whalloping Walrus
  • awards Top 50 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Awards
« Reply #275 on: June 16, 2016, 09:00:17 AM »
"Allright, I get it if you don't want to say your name. But I do hope you will be able to talk a little bit more at the restaurant."
Mark looks at the building he is aproaching "Speaking of which I think we are at it."
He parks the car and looks at Ray: "are you not going to get out?"

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
  • A true gentleman fights to protect
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Western Feral Dragon
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
  • Height: 6' 12''
  • Weight: 217
  • Build: Muscular
« Reply #276 on: June 16, 2016, 11:07:07 AM »
Raz knelt down to Kitten and gently hugged her, "Kitten, I don't want you leaving here anymore, at least until it's safe, but I can assure you that his death will be long and painful."

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
« Reply #277 on: June 16, 2016, 11:33:00 AM »
Ray stepped out of the car, and waited for his captor to motion him onward.

Offline Bricket

• Whalloping Walrus
    • Awards
« Reply #278 on: June 16, 2016, 04:58:33 PM »
Mark looked at Ray: "I am not really that hungry, so that will make sure the bill will be cheaper."
The 2 walked the restaurant in and before the waitress could do anything Mark has already shown his badge.
"Look miss, just a table for 2 gents. Could that be done?"
She nods and the 2 follow her to a table and both take a seat.
"You see," says Mark, "being a SSP-er has it advantages. If you answer the questions I might even be able to get
you a job at the Service. Whatcha think?"

Offline Folic Acid

• Jovial Jaguar
« Reply #279 on: June 16, 2016, 08:11:01 PM »
'Jack walks out of his office hungry paws bloodied and tired so he decides to go to the nearest resturant and wash his paws off there. He starts his way and arrives soon walking inside and heading straight for the bathroom hiding his paws as best he can'
I'm that Joker!

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #280 on: June 17, 2016, 12:15:37 AM »
Ray shook his head. "I'm n-not one to wave a b-badge around. I prefer the s-sewers anyway." He chuckled, and spoke with a touch of sadness. "Not like life's any different above or below the streets."

Offline Bricket

• Whalloping Walrus
    • Awards
« Reply #281 on: June 17, 2016, 12:26:39 AM »
"Oh well, you pick for yourself."
Mark grabs a notebook and pen: "So, enough talking about the job and stuff. Tell me more about what I need to know."
He looks at the waitress and gives a sign he and Ray would like to order, she does the sign she will be there in a few minutes.
"Slow service around here, but tell me: what did you see at the bomb and did you notice something else?"

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #282 on: June 17, 2016, 12:28:51 AM »
Ray shrugged. "I-It seemed l-like a simple affair, just a cellphone and s-some chemicals." He paused, and thought a moment. "There was a cache of guns, I can't remember how far from the pump station, though."

Offline Folic Acid

• Jovial Jaguar
« Reply #283 on: June 17, 2016, 12:29:50 AM »
'As he steps out of the bathroom and looks around at the different people and sees a distressed looking being and one infront of him with a notepad so he walks over and sits down next to them but he still had a little blood on his left paw.' Hello you two how about we get some drinks?
I'm that Joker!

Offline Bricket

• Whalloping Walrus
    • Awards
« Reply #284 on: June 17, 2016, 12:36:09 AM »
Mark looks at the guy on the left: "No, we are fine here. Thanks for the offer."
He writes down the fact Ray discovered some guns "You were lucky, you know that? When you got out of the sewers the bomb blew up."
The pen runs out of ink and he grabs a second one: "but the guns, tell me more about them. What did you notice?"