The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Utopia  (Read 13604 times)

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 10 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
Re: Utopia
« Reply #90 on: May 30, 2016, 10:57:24 PM »
The bot closed the door, guarding from outside.

"Giving her a warning she was out past the city cerfew. However I'm afraid I didn't catch her name." Zaida took a seat on the chair.

Offline Bricket

• Whalloping Walrus
  • awards Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Awards
« Reply #91 on: May 30, 2016, 11:00:40 PM »
"I see"
Kevin starts noticing down everything the officer says.
"Did you file that warning you gave?"

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 10 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #92 on: May 30, 2016, 11:07:15 PM »
She crossed her legs and studied the room. "No. I was planning to but the bot approached."

Offline Bricket

• Whalloping Walrus
  • awards Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Awards
« Reply #93 on: May 30, 2016, 11:13:40 PM »
"allright, those were the formal questions. For the files, you know?"
Kevin grabs a small device from a drawer and puts it down on the table.
"Now time for the real questions."
He turns into a new blank page
"I know something is going on and I know that was not a normal arrest or warning.
  I saw you talking and it didn't look very hostile. You know I am a kind man if you
  treat me with the respect I demand. Now I have to ask you this question and I
  expect you to give an honest answer, this can determine your future; got it?

The person you talked to, do you think she is part of a group planning to
   assassinate me or to do terroristic acts against me or this town?
   If your answer is yes; what did she say?"

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #94 on: May 30, 2016, 11:25:50 PM »
She remained seated but leaned closer. "Yes I may have had a small conversation, but I'm sure you would have done the same. I hadn't had a normal contact for years. It won't happen again." Zaida then shook her head immediately amused by the questioned as she gave a smirky snarl. "No. I'm positive she didn't." the vexu folder her hands on her lap. "That tiger is definitely no fighter... She could try but would definitely fail. A simple civilian wouldn't be able to take down someone so powerful, and heavily guarded."
« Last Edit: May 30, 2016, 11:32:05 PM by Zaida »

Offline Bricket

• Whalloping Walrus
    • Awards
« Reply #95 on: May 30, 2016, 11:31:28 PM »
"Guess we are done here then."
Kevin looks at the device, picks it up and gives it to Zaida.
"This here is going to be your new friend, if you feel the need to share some information or need back-up: you can always ask it via here."
He grabs the documents and put them away.
"Besides that, this will also make you stay in touch with the Police force. it is a direct line in so you can respond in case of any riots."
Kevin puts his pen away in his pockets.
"also, can I have your Officer code? Just for paperwork. Do you have any further questions?"

Offline Folic Acid

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • I am only &%$#@!% human what am I supposed to do?
  • Species: Hyena
  • Coloring: Grey, black spots, and a green mohawk
  • Height: 6'0
  • Weight: 110 lbs.
  • Build: Lean
  • Currently: Hating what I have become...
« Reply #96 on: May 30, 2016, 11:38:18 PM »
'Jack gets up and walks outside taking a little stroll around.' Hmmmm not many are out right now. 'He sees a car with tinted windows so he turns his face away.' No reason for anyone important to see me.
“A joker is a little fool who is different from everyone else. He's not a club, diamond, heart, or spade. He's not an eight or a nine, a king or a jack. He is an outsider. He is placed in the same pack as the other cards, but he doesn't belong there. Therefore, he can be removed without anybody missing him.”
I'm that Joker!

Pet's name: Zuknaer
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #97 on: May 30, 2016, 11:43:15 PM »
She grabbed the item with her right hand studying it carefully. The tattoo on her wrist flashing through her jacket sleeve. Zaida set it back down her claws tapped the table. There was a bit of silence "...Is this mandatory?" her cold glowing eyes met his, she had bags under her eyes, her face emotionless. It was obvious this wasn't a health anthro, everyday Zaida felt her sanity slipping away. "You mean my name? Its Z11..."
« Last Edit: May 31, 2016, 10:11:21 PM by Zaida »

Offline Bricket

• Whalloping Walrus
    • Awards
« Reply #98 on: May 30, 2016, 11:52:01 PM »
"Yes this is mandatory".
Kevin looks at it
"However, the problems with it only allow it for you using it during service hours."
He looks at the tapping and the tattoo.
"I see you are not that quite healthy are you? Guess you are tired."
Kevin turns around and gets up.
'"I've gotta think about your health, don't I? You are dismissed, your service starts tomorow. Now get some sleep."

Offline Folic Acid

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • I am only &%$#@!% human what am I supposed to do?
  • Species: Hyena
  • Coloring: Grey, black spots, and a green mohawk
  • Height: 6'0
  • Weight: 110 lbs.
  • Build: Lean
  • Currently: Hating what I have become...
« Reply #99 on: May 30, 2016, 11:58:18 PM »
Shesh no one is around... 'Jack puts his hands into his suit pocket and keeps walking.'
“A joker is a little fool who is different from everyone else. He's not a club, diamond, heart, or spade. He's not an eight or a nine, a king or a jack. He is an outsider. He is placed in the same pack as the other cards, but he doesn't belong there. Therefore, he can be removed without anybody missing him.”
I'm that Joker!

Pet's name: Zuknaer
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #100 on: May 31, 2016, 12:04:58 AM »
"Yes sir.." Zaida took the device holding it in her paw tightly. She stood and walked out of the room without another word. The vexu exits the city hall snarling and her ears laid back, her blood boiled. Her migraine returned along with Flashnacks, the buzzing, screaming, flashes of light.

Offline Bricket

• Whalloping Walrus
    • Awards
« Reply #101 on: May 31, 2016, 12:11:45 AM »
As soon as Zaida walked out the room Kevin immediatly called the Service of Safety and Protection
"I want officer Z11 to be followed, If someone gets spotted by this officer immediatly stop the mission."
"Is that for any specific reason, Sir?"
"I suspect something, however do never interfere with her actions and I want everything to be reported."

Offline Bricket

• Whalloping Walrus
    • Awards
« Reply #102 on: May 31, 2016, 12:29:01 AM »
Kevin also calls the chief of Police
"I would like to give you the following information: Officer Z11 has a com. device for better communication. She is on channel 5."
"Also I would like to honour Z11 for the action in the Thompson terrorist organisation, she did great by neutralizing that organisation."
Before the person on the other end of the line could respond Kevin had put the phone already down.

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #103 on: May 31, 2016, 01:19:31 AM »
(post deleted by mistake)
Zaida continued to walk in the street scannning the area carefully while she snarled lightly. She would sleep however she's been struggling to lately it would be another night laying in her bed watching the ceiling. She sat at a bus bench and  tried to relax a bit however she always stayed cautious and kept her guard up so it was hard to get comfortable.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #104 on: May 31, 2016, 01:25:32 AM »
Ray, after digging, found that made him panic. He shakily reached for his radio, and spoke. "U-Uh...g-guys? T-There a-appears to be a...uh...a b-b-bomb in here."