The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Utopia  (Read 13603 times)

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
  • A true gentleman fights to protect
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Western Feral Dragon
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
  • Height: 6' 12''
  • Weight: 217
  • Build: Muscular
Re: Utopia
« Reply #135 on: June 01, 2016, 10:34:14 AM »
(Sorry zaida)

Raz nodded, then went into a free fall into an open sewer hatch and he began to fly beneath the city, "This sewer has an output to my base, so just hold on.", Raz managed to get to the sewer hatch behind his home, stopping just below the hatch, and as he got up onto the surface and tried to stretch his wings for a moment, he winced and grabbed his wing, "Crap, I must've clipped it on the hatch. You okay?", he asked Kit

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline Kittenthetigress

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • Promote Love. Abolish Hate. Believer of One Love
    • Awards
  • Species: White Bengal Tiger
  • Coloring: White and black stripes
  • Height: 5'9
  • Weight: 250
  • Build: Curvy and muscular, wide hips, slim waist, moderately busty
  • Currently: Lonely and lost.
« Reply #136 on: June 01, 2016, 12:58:18 PM »
*she nods and slides off of raz examining his wing closely she touches where it is cut and feels for a break* well its not broken...if you have a first aid kit I can stitch you up *she looked softly into raz's eyes* I'm sorry I was so brazen earlier... don't know who I can trust anymore... the mayor had one of my best friends executed in the street in front of the hospital I work at the other day and since then *her voice trailed off and she stared at the floor. She didn't know what else to say. The dragon was kind enough to save her life and she had been so rough with him before. Even threatened to take his life* I do hope you'll accept my apology.

Sent from my SM-N915P using Tapatalk

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
« Reply #137 on: June 01, 2016, 01:31:13 PM »
*she nods and slides off of raz examining his wing closely she touches where it is cut and feels for a break* well its not broken...if you have a first aid kit I can stitch you up *she looked softly into raz's eyes* I'm sorry I was so brazen earlier... don't know who I can trust anymore... the mayor had one of my best friends executed in the street in front of the hospital I work at the other day and since then *her voice trailed off and she stared at the floor. She didn't know what else to say. The dragon was kind enough to save her life and she had been so rough with him before. Even threatened to take his life* I do hope you'll accept my apology.

Raz took one of her hands  with two of his, "I accept your apology, but it's just a working hazard that I deal with. There's an abundance of first aid supplies in there, here,  just follow me.", Raz then took his hands off her and led the way into a large concrete building that appeared to have no windows or doors, until a stone slab revolved out and it revealed a luxurious interior, chandelier,  carpet flooring, and a small workshop along the west wall, "Welcome to the HQ, the first aid supplies are by the workshop, feel free to tinker with whatever over there.", Raz plopped down on a couch next to an LED table displaying a scale model of the city, "Your room is on the 2nd floor, 1st on the left."

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 10 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #138 on: June 01, 2016, 02:14:44 PM »
(next time could you guys allow me to post? Its can't always be easy.)

T6 landed looking where they had escaped looking down at the sewer he huffed it was no use going down there, he was just behind them too. He dicided to leave them for now, let them think they had escaped, that they were safe. The falcon, by the name T6 flew back into the sky in a flash to report back to the mayor.
« Last Edit: June 01, 2016, 02:33:16 PM by Zaida »

Offline Rocco Rex

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
    • Awards
  • Species: German Shepherd
« Reply #139 on: June 01, 2016, 03:04:29 PM »
The Force Recon Marines eventually cleared the area. Rocco got on the radio, which was tricky due to the mask "Command this is Viper lead. Sit rep as is follows. Zero foxtrot KIA. Zero echo KIA. Zero civvies KIA. No shots fired. No intelligence recovered. No contact. Viper team is moving to do second sweep for Intel. No BCRW contaminants. Viper team will need decontamination due to sewage. Send in contingency force." Just one final sweep of the area and they'd be done. But why would someone blow up the sewers? That isn't something an insurgency would do, they'd want government workers dead. Or they'd blow up an official's house.

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #140 on: June 01, 2016, 04:12:57 PM »
(next time could you guys allow me to post? Its can't always be easy.)

T6 landed looking where they had escaped looking down at the sewer he huffed it was no use going down there, he was just behind them too. He dicided to leave them for now, let them think they had escaped, that they were safe. The falcon, by the name T6 flew back into the sky in a flash to report back to the mayor.

(Sorry, I was just trying to move things along, but I'll wait for you next time and allow for there to interference.)

Offline Bricket

• Whalloping Walrus
  • awards Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Awards
« Reply #141 on: June 01, 2016, 05:13:11 PM »
As Falcon 6 walks in Kevin shouts at him:
"YOU ONLY HAD ONE JOB!"
"YOU ONLY HAD TO FOLLOW THEM!"
Kevin sits down and says
"If you don't do your job properly we have to ask ourselves why we made you so super. The rest of the SSP is taking over. You still have
the same mission. Recon and if you see her you try to arrest her."

He grabs the phone and calls the chief of Military
"I want you to stop the search for the source of explosion at the bombsite. The SSP already said it was a terrorattack"
"But sir, the protocol is that..."
"No protocal in this case, I want the troops to be deployed in the poor and industrial areas. I also want a platoon in front of my townhall, do you get that?!"
"Y-yes sir."
"Good!"
Kevin slams the phone down and then looks at the Grizzly
"you are going with me to the hospital, basically everywhere I go untill I say something else."

Outside the car has already arrived and Kevin gets into it to get to the hospital.
At the hospital he does the regulary socializing with civilians but when walking down the hallway Kevin notices a picture of the staff.
"Could someone get me a doctor, I have something to ask" demands Kevin.
"yes sir, with what can I help" asks a doctor when he walks towards Kevin.
"I see on this picture this white Tigress, a nurse I thought. She helped we a while ago. Is there a way of how I can contact her?"
"Oh she? That's Kitten Marie, she didn't show up since the executions. Wait a minute.."
The doctor writes something down on a paper, whilst giving it to Kevin he says:
"This is her adress, and another adress of the family of her youth friend."
"Thank you doc, I need to go now. I've just realised my appointment was tomorow..." Is Kevin saying to the doc.

As Kevin walks out of the hospital he calls the SSP
"We have something, I need your best men on this"

Offline Kittenthetigress

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • Promote Love. Abolish Hate. Believer of One Love
    • Awards
  • Species: White Bengal Tiger
  • Coloring: White and black stripes
  • Height: 5'9
  • Weight: 250
  • Build: Curvy and muscular, wide hips, slim waist, moderately busty
  • Currently: Lonely and lost.
« Reply #142 on: June 01, 2016, 07:30:00 PM »
*grabs the first aid supplies and goes over to raz kneeling on the floor she pulls an ace bandage from the kit. Pouring alcohol over the gauze she warns raz* this may sting a bit. I need to clean it before I start stitching or else it'll get infected *she daubed the wound with the alcohol soaked gauze and spoke as she cleaned the wound* Before I was a fugitive I was a nurse. I loved helping all the other anthros. Especially the little ones *she put the gauze on the floor and grabbed up the suturing kit and began to stitch the open wound* I used to hope that I'd have little ones of my own some day but I don't want my cubs to be raised in a world dominated by violence and mindless killings *she tied off the last stitch and cut the wire with her teeth. She put the suturing kit back in the first aid bag and grabbed an ointment containing a numbing agent out next slathering it over the now stitched wound* you know...they'll find us eventually *she put all the supplies back in the back before rising from the floor* they're very presistent. *reaching for the bag she looked into raz's eyes* we need a plan.

Offline Bricket

• Whalloping Walrus
  • awards Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Awards
« Reply #143 on: June 01, 2016, 08:28:17 PM »
Kevin makes a second call to the SSP
"I've got this paper of a family which is friends with the tigress we search, the family seemed to be the family of Kovu or something like that.
  Anyway, they seem to be of great interest for the tigress so I want the family to be arrested, as public as possible of course.
  There will be a cameracrew coming with you guys,  and I also want a razzia at her homeadress."

Then he makes another call to the media to inform about a suspect in the bombings, he sends a picture of the tigress and as much information as possible.
Also that a raid is now happening to arrest a family that was related to her

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 10 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #144 on: June 01, 2016, 08:29:40 PM »
The bear didn't said a word they followed orders. Staying close to the mayor making sure no threats were near.
The falcon flew around the city one building to the next. Stalking every anthro.

Zaida continued to do her j9b sometimes following orders as much as she hated it. She then thought about the bomb as well, confused why it was down in the sewer. 'Odd It doesn't seem to be targeting anything'

SSP replied "Yes sir, they're on their way"

Offline Bricket

• Whalloping Walrus
    • Awards
« Reply #145 on: June 01, 2016, 08:35:39 PM »
Kevin sits at his desk and is following the arrest live: he can't wait untill the SSP storms the building.
He grabs a device and sends an order to Z11 to come to the mayor-office for a task.

Offline Rocco Rex

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
    • Awards
  • Species: German Shepherd
« Reply #146 on: June 01, 2016, 08:52:41 PM »

Viper team was in the middle of the deep sweep when they got the orders to pull back to the decontamination zone. The team assembled, got themselves and their kit decontaminated, and boarded the helicopters again. After a minute of being in a holding pattern, Rocco got on the radio "What we get pulled for" command replied "Orders. You are QRF again."

Meanwhile, the Army was deploying in the streets, setting up defenses all over the place  and checkpoints. Army Combat Engineers rapidly fortified town hall, setting up a perimeter of razor wire, machine gun towers, and interior heavy fortified walls. A tank was deployed at each entrance along with two Infantry Fighting Vehicles.

Rocco got a message from Major Beck "Viper lead, this is command. I'm sending you new target coordinates. HVT bag mission. A white tigress." Rocco's fur started to stand on end again. So, this was a false flag attack. "Roger that command. Viper one in en route"

The Blackhawk came in on the area quick, blowing up debris as the team fast roped again, still wearing their full suits, masks, and kit. Half of the team went to clear out the reporters and disable the cameras, while Rocco's split team entered the building, with the Littlebird and two man over watch team circling the place. The first charge went off as they stormed in, splitting into two two man teams to clear the place.

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #147 on: June 01, 2016, 09:02:52 PM »
Zaida headed to the mayor's office. i'm never going to escape, how can I? If I disappeared they would immediately know.' she thought before entering the office. "Yes mayor?"

The SSP, a group of four entered the building all of them armed.
« Last Edit: June 01, 2016, 09:05:54 PM by Zaida »

Offline Bricket

• Whalloping Walrus
    • Awards
« Reply #148 on: June 01, 2016, 09:14:03 PM »
"Ah Z11, I've got a task for you," says kevin while offering Z11 something to drink,"as you know we are now hunting down the terrorists."
Kevin gets up and starts walking around in the office
"Ofcourse I want to speak the head of the organisation, the oh so famous white tigress."
He gets to his window and starts staring out of it
"Now, we can't let such a prisoner escape, that is why I want to grand you a promotion, " Kevin turns his head around.
"I want you to watch that terrorist, you are going to be the guard preventing her from escaping when she is in the "prison"".

"Now, do you accept this promotion?"

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #149 on: June 01, 2016, 09:32:24 PM »
Zaida took a seat crossing her legs, Her tail swayed in a vertical motion. She looked down at the drink that was offered. As she took a sip, thinking for a moment. 'This could be your chance.' Setting the glass of water down she made eye contact once more. "Yes sir, I'd be honored."
« Last Edit: June 01, 2016, 09:36:56 PM by Zaida »