The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Utopia  (Read 13595 times)

Offline Bricket

• Whalloping Walrus
  • awards Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Awards
Re: Utopia
« Reply #150 on: June 01, 2016, 09:43:38 PM »
"Good, then the moment she arrives your mission will begin."
Kevin once more grabbed a scratchbook to make some notations
"Is there anything I should be aware of?"

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #151 on: June 02, 2016, 01:17:40 AM »
((Needs to be changed, please hold.))
« Last Edit: June 02, 2016, 01:19:49 AM by Rayleonarde »

Offline Bricket

• Whalloping Walrus
  • awards Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Awards
« Reply #152 on: June 02, 2016, 01:18:23 AM »
(Ray, I guess you are a bit late for that now  :P )

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #153 on: June 02, 2016, 01:22:25 AM »
Ray had left the bomb to the authorities, and was waiting for the OK to return to work.

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
  • A true gentleman fights to protect
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Western Feral Dragon
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
  • Height: 6' 12''
  • Weight: 217
  • Build: Muscular
« Reply #154 on: June 02, 2016, 02:17:10 AM »
*grabs the first aid supplies and goes over to raz kneeling on the floor she pulls an ace bandage from the kit. Pouring alcohol over the gauze she warns raz* this may sting a bit. I need to clean it before I start stitching or else it'll get infected *she daubed the wound with the alcohol soaked gauze and spoke as she cleaned the wound* Before I was a fugitive I was a nurse. I loved helping all the other anthros. Especially the little ones *she put the gauze on the floor and grabbed up the suturing kit and began to stitch the open wound* I used to hope that I'd have little ones of my own some day but I don't want my cubs to be raised in a world dominated by violence and mindless killings *she tied off the last stitch and cut the wire with her teeth. She put the suturing kit back in the first aid bag and grabbed an ointment containing a numbing agent out next slathering it over the now stitched wound* you know...they'll find us eventually *she put all the supplies back in the back before rising from the floor* they're very presistent. *reaching for the bag she looked into raz's eyes* we need a plan.

Sent from my SM-N915P using Tapatalk

Raz leaned back into the chair, "Thanks for patching me up, but they shouldn't be able to find us, and if they do, I have more bases, most in the labyrinth of sewer tunnels, plus if we needed to, I can cause a citywide blackout by using all of the mini emps I've placed in all of the areas I've fixed, yes it would cause some chaos, but it would give people the ability to leave.", Raz got up, grabbing a cane off the side of the chair, heading towards the stairs, "Now enough with that stuff, you need to get some proper sleep, I'm sure you've been too on edge lately, and I won't take no for an answer, you'll need to be in tip-top shape for what may come next, okay?", as Raz walked up the stairs, he shot a small emp wave at Kit, and a small little device fell off of her, "Damn robotic parasites... Well, c'mon, you need some sleep."

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline Bricket

• Whalloping Walrus
    • Awards
« Reply #155 on: June 02, 2016, 02:30:44 AM »
As Kevin was informing the media he had recieved good news: they caught the family of Kovu
He demanded that the family would be filmed and the messaged spread through the media that they have done the sewerattacks.
Being well prepared Kevin made a statement:
"Dear citizens, we have caught those who were behind the sewerbombings, but the mastermind itself is still running around being free as she
  does not deserve. If you have any information on this White Tigress called Kitten Marie, please inform the police.
  To the person itself I am gonna make an offer: if you surrender to the police by 12 in the morning this family of terrorists shall not be executed but
  put in prison.

If you don't, we will still find you.
"

Offline Kittenthetigress

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • Promote Love. Abolish Hate. Believer of One Love
    • Awards
  • Species: White Bengal Tiger
  • Coloring: White and black stripes
  • Height: 5'9
  • Weight: 250
  • Build: Curvy and muscular, wide hips, slim waist, moderately busty
  • Currently: Lonely and lost.
« Reply #156 on: June 02, 2016, 04:35:12 AM »
*she padded her way to her room and lay on the mattress. The bed was soft and cozy but her heart was heavy. What had she started? She couldn't be the only one who was in danger she looked out the window and then in popped into her head * RAZ!!! *she jumped to her feet and ran looking into every room until she found him* Raz, turn on the news I think something bad is happening above the town.

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
« Reply #157 on: June 02, 2016, 06:40:52 AM »
*she padded her way to her room and lay on the mattress. The bed was soft and cozy but her heart was heavy. What had she started? She couldn't be the only one who was in danger she looked out the window and then in popped into her head * RAZ!!! *she jumped to her feet and ran looking into every room until she found him* Raz, turn on the news I think something bad is happening above the town.

Raz turned on the news and just stared, then he looked at Kit, "12 tomorrow morning... the only logical plan to save them would be to use you as bait... but I don't think that is the best course of action... and I don't trust him either way to keep his word.  The best I could probably do is bribe the executioner to use a special venom that simulates death... or I can go at it alone, it shouldn't take me more than an hour to find where they're holding them, but all of this is too risky, but I'll leave the choice to you, Stay, or go with one of the plans... are these people your family? Sorry, forgot to ask that."

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline Kittenthetigress

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
« Reply #158 on: June 02, 2016, 06:44:40 AM »
*she turns her attention to the floor and begins to tell* it's Kovu's family. His wife and his two young cubs. *she looked to raz* I promised Tatiana that they'd be safe that there wouldn't be any blow back *her voice has shreds of hatred, pain and anger* he can't do this! This isn't right! *she began to sob. She noticed that she did that more frequently now that her nerves were shot and her limits had been pushed she looked to Raz for comfort* please....we have to save them.

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #159 on: June 02, 2016, 07:06:21 AM »
*she turns her attention to the floor and begins to tell* it's Kovu's family. His wife and his two young cubs. *she looked to raz* I promised Tatiana that they'd be safe that there wouldn't be any blow back *her voice has shreds of hatred, pain and anger* he can't do this! This isn't right! *she began to sob. She noticed that she did that more frequently now that her nerves were shot and her limits had been pushed she looked to Raz for comfort* please....we have to save them.

Raz stood up and hugged her, "I'm sorry for what happened to your friends, but I won't let you go just yet, you're not ready, you might be good with a gun, but you need to work on your technique, disarming a person more that 10m away from you.", he withdrew from her and began slamming on panels on the walls, a sword, a Magnum pistol with silencer and ammo, some type of glowing bracelet, all popped out, and he began to put them on. "If you do follow, there is another bracelet under the kitchen counter, you'd need it if you follow... I'll be going to where I first saw you, by that alleyway where you were confronted by that soldier." he began to make his way out of the room, "If you stay, use the master terminal to find where they're hiding your family and use this communicator to tell me so I know.", he gave her a small little colourful bead, then gestured to her ear, "Please don't follow, you're the first I've found alive and well, I don't want to lose you."

Offline Kittenthetigress

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
« Reply #160 on: June 02, 2016, 07:13:28 AM »
*pushes the bead into her ear and nods* how will I know when I found them? *she approaches the master terminal hesitantly and looks back to raz* the city is huge! They could be anywhere at this point *she looks back at the screen. She will not let the same fate fall upon them*

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #161 on: June 02, 2016, 07:17:27 AM »
*pushes the bead into her ear and nods* how will I know when I found them? *she approaches the master terminal hesitantly and looks back to raz* the city is huge! They could be anywhere at this point *she looks back at the screen. She will not let the same fate fall upon them*

"Type in their names, this baby is hooked up to the citywide database, completely undetectable, you'll find them in no time, oh and you are welcome to search me up on there, but I am but a mere ghost to the system.", a clank was heard as Raz got back into the sewers and the lid fell down, quickly making his way to his predetermined destination.

Offline Kittenthetigress

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
« Reply #162 on: June 02, 2016, 07:24:11 AM »
*she put her paw to her ear and she spoke softly* Raz...be careful. They're probably crawling all over that alley way. I have a feeling that they've also trashed my apartment. Probably found the last two clips of ammo I forgot to take with me. Just...use your head and don't do anything to get yourself killed *she turned to the terminal and began searching herself and read what the system spit out at her. In big red letters across the top of her picture it said TERRORIST LEADER
 She scoffed at the lies they had put in her file. About the bomb about planning to attack the city but then again that's how things were. She leaned back in her chair and observed her surroundings. She felt safe here. Secure was the word that came to mind. She turned her attention back to the monitor and began to search for Tatiana and the boys*

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #163 on: June 02, 2016, 11:09:56 AM »
Raz made it to the alleyway area buy decided to get a few bits away, and as he emerged from the drain he walked over to an open area and yelled into the sky, walking back and forth, "You want Kitten Marie? Then you'll have to pass through me first.", as he mentioned her name, the people just stared, so he took that moment to say some antipropaganda about their mayor, some people actually cheering him on, Raz however kept moving his head around, looking for that falcon or something else that would be an equal threat.

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 10 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #164 on: June 02, 2016, 02:21:28 PM »
"Hmp." the falcon T6 huffed. He swooped down fast into the alley the citizens stopped cheering backing away most leaving with fear. "Where's kitten?" he asked plainly. (i'll be at school so I'll be off and on.)
« Last Edit: June 02, 2016, 02:50:51 PM by Zaida »